Roleplex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplex is a place to make stories and collaborate with other writers in new ways of writing

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

-Color: Veins of a New World-

Go down 
+4
Celo "The Moms"
Angelwolf99
Sairei
DerpaGlerp
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
True Night
Killer
True Night

-Color: Veins of a New World- - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Color: Veins of a New World-   -Color: Veins of a New World- - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 2:00 am

Ilene spoke up as well. "She's innocent! I just... I fainted." Tears welled in her eyes "If anyone is going to hurt somebody it's going to be me..." Her voice cracked "All of you please stay away! I don't want that to happen..." She ignored the helping hand and choked "Just leave me here."

Ilene bent forwards to face the ground and sobbed loudly. A small puddle started to form in her lap.
Back to top Go down
Celo "The Moms"
Alien Ninja Frog Empress
Celo

PostSubject: Re: -Color: Veins of a New World-   -Color: Veins of a New World- - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 2:10 am

Safina looked at Ilene, the girl, and Helios. Oy, this is becoming a big mess. "We're friendly- it's all good. Just please put down the rock. We won't hurt you." Safina looked at Ilene and sighed, "You aren't going to hurt us- we'll be okay. Trust me." She was hoping those words won't be false and end up biting her back. It wasnt going to happen though, right?
Back to top Go down
http://celotheimpossible.deviantart.com
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: -Color: Veins of a New World-   -Color: Veins of a New World- - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 2:15 am

Upon the wild scene going on before her, Gwyneth instinctively stood between the small blue dragon and the rest of the group, although she didn't realize she did so until she tried to process what was happening. First, she had woken up with no memory, feeling as though she had lost something important. Safina herself had recalled fire, and thinking she was going to die. Her ears flattened, at the thought, how strange things were happening. How did one person know the other person was a murderer. Nobody should know if anyone was a murderer, nobody remembered anything.

Last edited by ViperaUnion on Sun Aug 11, 2013 2:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Canis_dirus
Shadecaster
Canis_dirus

PostSubject: Re: -Color: Veins of a New World-   -Color: Veins of a New World- - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 2:15 am

Helios was still somewhat suspicious and relaxed a little bit. He looked at the girl with glasses, "Perhaps you would like to join us? You will be safer." He looked over at Ilene, then went over to her, "Come on Ilene, you're going to be fine. Come back over to the group."
Back to top Go down
True Night
Killer
True Night

PostSubject: Re: -Color: Veins of a New World-   -Color: Veins of a New World- - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 2:37 am

Ilene looked up at Helios. She cried "Even you aren't safe." But she didn't protest any further. On her way back over to the group she muttered incessantly to herself "It was just my imagination. Just my imagination. My imagination and nothing else..." Speaking the words did little to reassure herself, and she hesitated. What if I really am a killer? She looked around at all the friendly faces, then recalled her all covered in red. It'd be so much easier if they just left me.

When she made her way back to the others, she wiped her eyes and tried to get a grip on herself.
Back to top Go down
DerpaGlerp
GLERCT
DerpaGlerp

PostSubject: Re: -Color: Veins of a New World-   -Color: Veins of a New World- - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 2:58 am

Bri relaxed just a little bit, and dropped the rock. She didn't trust anyone. None of them looked very human. The blood began to dry on Bri's hands. She felt that it was necessary to apologize, "I'm sorry, I was just scared, and I don't remember anything other than just a few seconds before I woke up."
Back to top Go down
Celo "The Moms"
Alien Ninja Frog Empress
Celo

PostSubject: Re: -Color: Veins of a New World-   -Color: Veins of a New World- - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 3:01 am

Safina nodded, "same goes for all of us. I remember fire, and I don't know what everyone else remembers." She wxamined the girl carefully before asking, "so what's your name?" Safina cast a glance towards Ilene, who had headed back to the group. What had happened when she passed out? Whatever it was terrified her. It would be best not to ask, then.
Back to top Go down
Canis_dirus
Shadecaster
Canis_dirus

PostSubject: Re: -Color: Veins of a New World-   -Color: Veins of a New World- - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 3:12 am

"I remember...war" Helios said somewhat disturbingly. He walked over to the group. "All of a sudden, it felt like someone had held something very hot to my back, and I woke up here."
Back to top Go down
DerpaGlerp
GLERCT
DerpaGlerp

PostSubject: Re: -Color: Veins of a New World-   -Color: Veins of a New World- - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 3:12 am

Bri wore black sweatpants, and a white sweater. Red streaks of blood sat on the surface of it. The lenses that covered her blue eyes were cracked and pieces were missing. Her bright blonde hair was messy and bloodstained. She began to introduce herself, "My name is Briana, but you can call me Bri." Her voice sounded very shaky. She held out her hand and prepared for a handshake.
Back to top Go down
Celo "The Moms"
Alien Ninja Frog Empress
Celo

PostSubject: Re: -Color: Veins of a New World-   -Color: Veins of a New World- - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 3:21 am

Safina looked at Helios and felt chills go down her spine. He had said it so calmly. It was almost scary. She was snapped it f thought when the girl- Bri- introduced herself. "Nice to meet you, Bri," Safina smiled, shaking her hand before letting it fall back to her side.
Back to top Go down
True Night
Killer
True Night

PostSubject: Re: -Color: Veins of a New World-   -Color: Veins of a New World- - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 3:28 am

Ilene had regained hold of herself enough that she felt comfortable joining the conversation. "I remember there being a glowing figure and a bright light. Next thing I knew I was staring at the night sky in theses strange woods." Before that she remembered blood, lots of it; but decided it was best not to say anything more.

Last edited by Veriska on Sun Aug 11, 2013 4:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sairei
Fate
Sairei

PostSubject: Re: -Color: Veins of a New World-   -Color: Veins of a New World- - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 3:45 am

Faez was trying to peek at the action, but Gwyneth was blocking his view. Someone shouted murderer, he heard crying, and he sensed distress in the air. Silently, he hoped everyone was ok. He edged around the left side of Gwyneth, trying not to move too quickly, in case she was going to continue blocking him. For some reason, this felt eerily familiar.

Suddenly Faez was assaulted with vivid images. A larger, black-scaled female of his kind, covered in what appeared to be plated armor, blocking his view of something intense going on just beyond her. Her fiercely blue eyes gazed at him with more than warning; they were almost furious at his attempts to sneak a peek at what was going on. In the single quick glance he got from between her feet, he saw two tall, green-skinned beings bent over a third being, who appeared to be injured. He saw nothing else, because the female of his kind shunted him away into the forest, obviously tired of his games.

He could not recall any of their names, but somehow he knew they were friends. Faez shook his head, confused. Where were these people now? Who was the dark female he saw in his memory, and why was she covered in robotic armor?
Back to top Go down
http://safyr3.deviantart.com/
Canis_dirus
Shadecaster
Canis_dirus

PostSubject: Re: -Color: Veins of a New World-   -Color: Veins of a New World- - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 4:09 am

Helios approached Gwyneth and Phaez. "It's alright Gwyneth, you can relax, Bri here is fine" He looked over at Bri "Do you remember how you got covered in blood?" he asked her
Back to top Go down
DerpaGlerp
GLERCT
DerpaGlerp

PostSubject: Re: -Color: Veins of a New World-   -Color: Veins of a New World- - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 4:35 am

Bri spoke still shakily,"I just remember, I was in this vehicle, and there was a massive crash. Explosion were everywhere. There was a silver haired girl with me, and then I hit my head. That's all I remember, so no, I don't know how I got covered in blood." She scratched the crusted blood off of her hair.

Steelio said from behind a tree, still a bit scared of Briana, "Maybe we could go back to the place where Miss Murder woke up. Maybe it's not blood. Maybe it's just some kind of berry. Or maybe she really is a murderer, and killed someone while she was coming here."

Briana agreed with the first part about going back to her waking point, but yelled in response to the second part, "I'm not a murderer!"

Steelio crossed his arms at "Miss Murder," and gave her a cold stare.
Back to top Go down
Angelwolf99
Shadecaster
Angelwolf99

PostSubject: Re: -Color: Veins of a New World-   -Color: Veins of a New World- - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 4:38 am

Kairn looked down at Raik protectively for a moment, then resolutely went back to watching. He didn't look away from the group, as he couldn't smell anything nearby, no, he watched the group be had somehow become a small part of. Or at least that's what they thought, he wasn't sure yet.

Something was wrong. It wasn't Steelio screaming bloody murder that unnerved him, it was... Something else. He wasn't entirely sure what, something about the way Ilene had almost stumbled towards the new girl. He was sure he had been right not to trust her.

He glanced back down at his brother. All he could hope for was that the two of them stayed together, safe. It wasn't just that they were brothers, he felt that, somehow, it was incredibly important that they stay together...
Back to top Go down
http://sylvanria.deviantart.com/
DerpaGlerp
GLERCT
DerpaGlerp

PostSubject: Re: -Color: Veins of a New World-   -Color: Veins of a New World- - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 5:15 am

The doctor screamed orders around the battle. He grinned sadistically and yelled in his accent, "Zis is vhat you terrible little Secondian imbeciles get for standing in our way!" He leaned forward and tightened his fists, as clear liquid dripped from his hands. "Vhat do you sink of the new Destroyer's order!? Huh!? Ha, GAHAHAHAHA!" His flesh mask barely hung onto his face. Muscles and veins hid behind the loose thin, and flaky skin of his. His tendons had zippers sewed onto them. He kept his belongings inside his body. Taking them out by simply unzipping the tendons and ripping the item out. It hurt him, but he loved the pain. He couldn't get enough of it. He wore navy blue pants, and no shirt. His torso would always throb and was wet with puss nearly all the time. Although no blood escaped the crevices between the muscles. The doctor's species is unknown, but one thing is for sure; he's an insane, sadistic zombie like being that loves to kill.
Back to top Go down
True Night
Killer
True Night

PostSubject: Re: -Color: Veins of a New World-   -Color: Veins of a New World- - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 5:34 am

Ilene listened to Bri's story, and compared it to the other's and her own. Everybody remembered some kind of deadly event, she peered through the woods in the darkness and thought to herself. This is a big coincidence... or is it? Her eyes scanned the foliage as if searching for an answer. What is this place?
Back to top Go down
Canis_dirus
Shadecaster
Canis_dirus

PostSubject: Re: -Color: Veins of a New World-   -Color: Veins of a New World- - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 6:47 am

"I see" said Helios, "Well I guess the explosions smashed your head in or something, which would explain all the blood" Helios continued "Although that is kind of weird though because you were teleported or something" He went silent, pondering this new train of thought
Back to top Go down
Celo "The Moms"
Alien Ninja Frog Empress
Celo

PostSubject: Re: -Color: Veins of a New World-   -Color: Veins of a New World- - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 11:24 am

Safina listened to Bri's story. How is it that everyone seemed to have it to where their only memories involved getting almost killed? Did someone save them or something? Or is it something completely different in the works here? When Helios suggested that the explosion may have smashed in Bri's head, Safina spoke up, "wouldn't she have a smashed skull if that were the case?"
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: -Color: Veins of a New World-   -Color: Veins of a New World- - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 12:52 pm

Gwyneth moved aside, no longer blocking Faez from the scene before her. "If someone had a smashed skull, then chances are they wouldn't live past it. She wouldn't be walking around now if she did." She said. This much was true, most people couldn't deny it. If the skull got damaged, so did the brain, and that could lead to concussion, or a person becoming completely brain dead. Once that happened, you were not likely to survive. Her ears flattened, "I would have expected at least a concussion, though."
Back to top Go down
FlowerFox
Life Giver
FlowerFox

PostSubject: Re: -Color: Veins of a New World-   -Color: Veins of a New World- - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 1:30 pm

Flower went into a sitting position while calmly watching the imp-girl incident and the boy yelling bloody murder. It was weird. The scent of wolves bothered her but this didn't? It was like she was used to craziness or something.

Then people were recounting what they last remembered. She decided to join in. "All I remember is this crazy bird guy rattling on about revenge on a crystal and killing all the dragons. Then these rockets came toward me and exploded. Then I woke up here."

It was like telling stories by the campfire, except there was no fire and the only lights were the stars and the moon. "We should really make a fire, so we have some light and we don't freeze to death."
Back to top Go down
DerpaGlerp
GLERCT
DerpaGlerp

PostSubject: Re: -Color: Veins of a New World-   -Color: Veins of a New World- - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 4:45 pm

Briana spoke in response to Flower, "I am a bit cold"

Steelio said to Briana, "How are you cold? It's wonderful outside! Just the perfect temperature."

It was about 60 degrees outside.
Back to top Go down
Canis_dirus
Shadecaster
Canis_dirus

PostSubject: Re: -Color: Veins of a New World-   -Color: Veins of a New World- - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 6:01 pm

"Well assuming we all are cold, what are we going to make a fire with?" Helios responded "Unless anyone has something that can produce a spark or flame, then this isn't going to get anywhere"
He continued "Although I feel fine, its a little cool but not bad."
Back to top Go down
Celo "The Moms"
Alien Ninja Frog Empress
Celo

PostSubject: Re: -Color: Veins of a New World-   -Color: Veins of a New World- - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 6:12 pm

Safina remained silent when fire was mentioned. She still didnt want it, no matter how cold it would be... But it may be selfish to have everyone go cold for the sake of her fears. Safina sighed, looking at her bare feet. She wasnt in the proper clothing for this weather, anyways. "We do need a fire for survival, but I'm afraid I don't have anything that could help.  I could start collecting some sticks if you want me to though," Safina hesitantly smiled.

((I hate autocorrect...))

Last edited by Celo The Impossible on Sun Aug 11, 2013 6:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
True Night
Killer
True Night

PostSubject: Re: -Color: Veins of a New World-   -Color: Veins of a New World- - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 6:32 pm

Whatever strange sensation Ilene was getting from Bri had stopped. She looked the girl over trying to determine what was different to no avail. When the fox and her mentioned being cold she glared at both of them. "It is a comfortable temperature, nobody will 'freeze' to death." The emphasis spelled clearly how ridiculous Ilene thought the idea was. "What's your grand plan anyways? Rubbing sticks together?" She snickered on the last word.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -Color: Veins of a New World-   -Color: Veins of a New World- - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

-Color: Veins of a New World-
Page 5 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next