Roleplex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplex is a place to make stories and collaborate with other writers in new ways of writing

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

-Color: Veins of a New World-

Go down 
+4
Celo "The Moms"
Angelwolf99
Sairei
DerpaGlerp
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Canis_dirus
Shadecaster
Canis_dirus

-Color: Veins of a New World- - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Color: Veins of a New World-   -Color: Veins of a New World- - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 5:33 am

"And I am Helios. I am...I don't remember really what I am, although I am similar to a human, but somehow more.." Helios said next. "I suppose I can stay up too if no one else wants to, whatever I woke up from seems to have left me well rested."
Back to top Go down
Sairei
Fate
Sairei

PostSubject: Re: -Color: Veins of a New World-   -Color: Veins of a New World- - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 5:44 am

"I can stay up!" Faez said, bouncing up and down eagerly. "I'll stay up all night!"

He hopped in place for a few more moments, confident that he could stay awake throughout the night. With such interesting company all around him, how could get tired?

"I can be a good guard too!" Faez continued, "I'll see anyone from a mile away! Or smell them!"
Back to top Go down
http://safyr3.deviantart.com/
Angelwolf99
Shadecaster
Angelwolf99

PostSubject: Re: -Color: Veins of a New World-   -Color: Veins of a New World- - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 5:48 am

Kairn grumbled under his breath. Some of these new creatures, while probably well meaning, were useless, and others... He wasn't sure they were entirely friendly. He didn't like it. They wouldn't separate from the group entirely, as some of the members might turn out to actually be helpful, but he wasn't planning on supporting someone who couldn't, for example, hunt for themselves.

Without a word, he nudged Raik away from the group. Raik knew better than to protest, though he wasn't sure why, and followed his brother.

Once they were just out of earshot, Kairn whispered, "look, don't get too attached to any of these people," he said firmly, "chances are none of them can actually help us, we don't need them."

Raik frowned pitifully, "But they're friendly..."

Kairn shook his head, "we don't know that for sure, at least not about all of them. Just think. If we stay with all of these people we'll end up having to provide for half of them, and fight the other half off when they turn on us."

Raik didn't answer, just stared at the ground sadly.

"Just lay down, go to sleep," Kairn said, "we're not leaving yet... I'll take watch."

Raik nodded, mostly consoled, and curled up at the base of a tree, leaving Kairn to sit protectively over him, watching the group nearby with a steady, unreadable gaze.
Back to top Go down
http://sylvanria.deviantart.com/
True Night
Killer
True Night

PostSubject: Re: -Color: Veins of a New World-   -Color: Veins of a New World- - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 6:14 am

Ilene zeroed in on the blue dragon, her gaze hardened. "Look, it's not whether you can, but whether you should. We have no idea what the day may bring, but I would recommend to face it fully alert." She paused for effect. "Which won't happen if you are gallivanting about all night. Besides there's already allot of scents here and you won't see very far through the woods at night."

Her eyes twinkled and an innocent expression returned to her face. "But if anyone insists I wouldn't mind company..." She looked around at everyone hopefully also noting the wolves new location.
Back to top Go down
Celo "The Moms"
Alien Ninja Frog Empress
Celo

PostSubject: Re: -Color: Veins of a New World-   -Color: Veins of a New World- - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 12:35 pm

Safina smiled as some of the group introduced themselves, "Nice to meet ya." She leaned against a tree before sinking to the ground and remained sitting.

"As I had said earlier, I could help keep watch. I could do any night shift if you want me to. Maybe what we should all do is choose a partner to do night watch with us. This could help avoid confusion." Safina looked around the group curiously. Everyone seemed to be getting along... let's hope it stays that way.
Back to top Go down
http://celotheimpossible.deviantart.com
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: -Color: Veins of a New World-   -Color: Veins of a New World- - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 2:16 pm

Gwyneth's ears twitched in various directions, "If anyone wants my help for their watch, they have it. My night vision and hearing are both extremely powerful, I could easily detect if something was getting too close or not, and warn you. I'm just not sure if it's another intelligent creature if we could consider it a friend or not. There's really not much of a way to tell by appearances, there's so much variation among the people already present here." She thought for a moment, before shaking her head, "Ah, I'm getting ahead of myself, I haven't even told you my name yet. I'm Gwyneth." She finally introduced herself.
Back to top Go down
DerpaGlerp
GLERCT
DerpaGlerp

PostSubject: Re: -Color: Veins of a New World-   -Color: Veins of a New World- - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 7:14 pm

Steelio looked around at all the new faces. So many new people were around him. Company excited the small gray skinned boy. "I'm not sure what I can do, but I could stay up. I'm sorta hyper right now." He paced and couldn't keep still. Pacing seemed to keep him focused. He suggested something. "I think I could, uh, climb a tree and look out for bad guys."

Bri peeked out from behind the tree that had been concealing her. She hoped no one would see her, but by now it was a bit too obvious not to notice her. Everything seemed to creep her out. A gray skinned boy, talking wolves, and dragons? She wondered to her self, Am I in a fantasy story or something? Am I dreaming? It seemed to vivid to be a dream. She looked down at her bloodied hands and wondered how they got that way.
Back to top Go down
Canis_dirus
Shadecaster
Canis_dirus

PostSubject: Re: -Color: Veins of a New World-   -Color: Veins of a New World- - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 7:26 pm

Helios shrugged, his grey skin making him harder to see as the light waned. Perhaps since no one is tired, I guess everyone is going to stay up and keep watch and if someone gets tired they can go to sleep. He looked at everyone, his yellow eyes reflecting what little sunlight there was, giving them a somewhat eerie glow.
Back to top Go down
Celo "The Moms"
Alien Ninja Frog Empress
Celo

PostSubject: Re: -Color: Veins of a New World-   -Color: Veins of a New World- - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 7:35 pm

Safina nodded, "So we can all just stay up for now, then," she smiled. She then looked at Helios curiously, "So why exactly are you not wearing a shirt?" To her it was just strange for someone to be walking around only partially dressed. "Of course I'm fine of you don't answer. I am just curious." She was pretty sure some of the others had to be curious about Helios' lack of a shirt as well, right? Maybe she was the only one willing to ask. Or maybe she was wrong and was the only one wondering it.

((Since I have been wondering that since the beginning of the rp... Might as well ask!))
Back to top Go down
True Night
Killer
True Night

PostSubject: Re: -Color: Veins of a New World-   -Color: Veins of a New World- - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 7:52 pm

"What makes you think he's going to know? And it's not like he has one he to throw on." Ilene smiled deviously "If it bothers you then knit him one from leaves, you seem the type."

She was going to continue teasing her when she went silent. Just as she had when she first noticed Helios. Except this this girl was wearing glasses... and what was that on her hands an in her hair. Something deep and primal stirred within Ilene and caused her to walk blindly towards the girl.
Back to top Go down
Canis_dirus
Shadecaster
Canis_dirus

PostSubject: Re: -Color: Veins of a New World-   -Color: Veins of a New World- - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 8:02 pm

(lol indeed, Helios makes the ladies swoon with his guns )

Helios thought for a moment, "I don't really remember much, but before I came here I don't really recall wearing a shirt. I just didn't, perhaps because I didn't need one." He looked down at his chiseled abs, like a human bodybuilder's, apart from the grey skin. Then he noticed Ilene walking towards the tree in an odd way. "Ilene? What are you doing?" he asked.

Last edited by canis_dirus on Sat Aug 10, 2013 8:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Celo "The Moms"
Alien Ninja Frog Empress
Celo

PostSubject: Re: -Color: Veins of a New World-   -Color: Veins of a New World- - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 8:10 pm

Safina frowned at Ilene's comment. Ouch. That hurt. She opened her mouth to say something, but then close it. It would be best not to make any enemies here. Helios was polite enough to answer, at least. "Oh... Okay," she smiled. She then noticed Ilene walking towards a tree. Safina watched curiously, not saying anything.

((Ilene is going towards Bri, I believe :3))
Back to top Go down
FlowerFox
Life Giver
FlowerFox

PostSubject: Re: -Color: Veins of a New World-   -Color: Veins of a New World- - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 8:27 pm

The wolf's return howl chilled Flower to the bone, though she wasn't sure why. As she followed Gwyneth and Safina, the scent of wolves grew stronger and put her at unease. Her pace slowed, and consequently she lagged behind. She stopped about 30 yards away from where the group was. When she finally mustered the courage to confront the rest of the group, she realized she would need a reason to explain her tardiness. What am I going to say? I got scared of a scent and froze? No, I need something better than that. So she went out to hunt. Not only would that provide an explanation, but it provided food too. Admittedly, her hunting skills were rather rusty, and her bad luck factor didn't help much either. She did, however, manage to catch a plump rabbit and two squirrels.

She cautiously approached the group, carrying her catch in her jaw. She set it down. "S-sorry I was late. I thought I'd try to get dinner..." She tried not to sound so nervous, but the wolves were still making her feel uneasy... "By the way, I'm with them." she added, turning towards Gwyneth and Safina.
Back to top Go down
True Night
Killer
True Night

PostSubject: Re: -Color: Veins of a New World-   -Color: Veins of a New World- - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 8:37 pm

Ilene heard Helios, but ignored him. She herself didn't know what she was doing or why. Half of her wanted to snap out of it, the other was completely compelled to approach this newcomer. The result was an ungraceful hobble. The closer she got the less she could resist and her walk eventually evened out. A strange gnawing feeling grew inside her with every step she took.
Back to top Go down
Canis_dirus
Shadecaster
Canis_dirus

PostSubject: Re: -Color: Veins of a New World-   -Color: Veins of a New World- - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 10:05 pm

Helios turned at the sound of the voice and was a little surprised to see a fox. I shouldn't be surprised really he thought to himself After all there are the two dragon things, and the wolves, why not a fox?
Back to top Go down
Celo "The Moms"
Alien Ninja Frog Empress
Celo

PostSubject: Re: -Color: Veins of a New World-   -Color: Veins of a New World- - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 10:48 pm

Safina smiled as Flower approached. "Oh, hey! Looks like you did a good job hunting." She kept a smile on her face though she was really a vegitarian. Safina would have to find something else to eat, though she wasn't hungry at the moment. Maybe later- for some reason, despite her lack of memory, Safina had a feeling she would know which plants are edible.

She turne her attention back to Ilene, who continued walking towards the tree. what is she up to? Safina watched the girl get nearer to the tree. It was strange to watch- the way Ilene did something of a hobble towards the tree.
Back to top Go down
DerpaGlerp
GLERCT
DerpaGlerp

PostSubject: Re: -Color: Veins of a New World-   -Color: Veins of a New World- - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 12:08 am

Bri peered back out again, looking into Ilene's red eyes. The girl was coming towards her. Bri responded with an emotion of shock tingling up her spine. She quickly receded back behind the tree. Panic overcame her. Some freaky girl was approaching her. She considered the others as a threat. Bri grasped a somewhat sizable rock like object. It weighed about four pounds, and was jagged. She waited for Ilene to walk around the corner. She didn't plan too attack, but she just wanted to see if Ilene were hostile towards humans for some reason. The object was to defend herself in case of hostilities.
Back to top Go down
True Night
Killer
True Night

PostSubject: Re: -Color: Veins of a New World-   -Color: Veins of a New World- - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 12:26 am

Ilene saw the girls face resister with shock, right before she hid again. Ilene walked past the tree, then rounded her path to face the girl. She was clutching a rather rugged looking stone, it didn't look like it'd be fun to get hit with it. Ilene's mouth opened but she found herself unable to speak, she tried with all her might and eventually forced a few words out. "I.. can't... control..." She then gasped and fell over right in front of her.
Back to top Go down
Celo "The Moms"
Alien Ninja Frog Empress
Celo

PostSubject: Re: -Color: Veins of a New World-   -Color: Veins of a New World- - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 12:34 am

Safina didn't see the girl Ilene was going to, but she did see Ilene fall down. "Are you okay?" She asked before rushing to the tree. Of course she isn't okay, idiot. Safina jumped when she saw the human girl with glasses in front of Ilene. Covered in blood. She smiled, trying to appear calm despite the blood that was on the girl, "Hey." She then noticed te girl was holding a rock that didn't look very safe.

Safina looked from the rock, to the girl, then at Ilene. Did the girl...? No, despite all of the blood she looked terrified and not much like the type who would do such a thing. Safina turned her attention back to Ilene, nudging at her shoulder, asking the same question from earlier, "Ilene are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
True Night
Killer
True Night

PostSubject: Re: -Color: Veins of a New World-   -Color: Veins of a New World- - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 1:13 am

Ilene groggily regained her senses. Whoa, what happened? She felt a hand on her shoulder and heard a distorted female voice asking about her well being. Her head was throbbing, so she placed her hand on it. She sat upright, swaying a little as she replied "I.. I think I'm alright now" She didn't move for several moments taking in what had happened.

There was a lingering image from the brief time that she was out, something that was herself but at the same time not. She was drenched in blood from head to foot, far too much to have all come from her. There was something wrong with her hands, they grown in size and sported nasty looking claws. In her vision she looked up at herself and gave a crooked smile. Inside of her mouth sharp fangs dripped with crimson. She screamed insider her head No! That's not me! I'm not a monster!

Last edited by Veriska on Sun Aug 11, 2013 1:38 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Canis_dirus
Shadecaster
Canis_dirus

PostSubject: Re: -Color: Veins of a New World-   -Color: Veins of a New World- - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 1:25 am

Helios turned back from Flower, only to see Ilene attempt to walk around a nearby tree and fall down. When she didn't seen to really respond, he approached her. "What was that Ilene? Do you need anything?" He asked as he offered her a hand up.
Back to top Go down
DerpaGlerp
GLERCT
DerpaGlerp

PostSubject: Re: -Color: Veins of a New World-   -Color: Veins of a New World- - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 1:31 am

Bri felt scared, but she wanted to help. She stepped back, and stuttered, "W-w-what happened?" She still held the rock in her hand, confused and shaken.

Steelio turned his head to Safina, and then to Ilene, What had happened? He curiously paced over to them, then she saw Bri, the bloodied hair and hands, and the rock. Fear struck him. A tense head rush poured over him. Steelio starred, as time seemed to slow in his eyes. He mumbled with wide eyes, and with big pauses between, "Murder, murder, murder," His voice became shaky and he stumbled backwards. Steelio began to raise his voice to a normal level of noise, "Murderer," then he yelled, "Murderer!!" He got up with a running start and screamed, "Murderer, murderer, murderer!" He made it clear that something was wrong. Steelio hid behind Helios. "She's gonna kill us!"
Back to top Go down
Celo "The Moms"
Alien Ninja Frog Empress
Celo

PostSubject: Re: -Color: Veins of a New World-   -Color: Veins of a New World- - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 1:49 am

Safina looked in shock at Steelio, "No she isn't- Ilene is fine, and she didnt do anything to her." Safina sighed and walked up to the girl- a risky move on her part, since Steelio could be right, but then he couldn't. But what if he was? Then she is dead- killed by a rock. "I bet you're not a murderer, right? Now, please put down the rock," Safina kept a warm smile on her face despite herself. The girl looked like how she felt- nervous and terrified. Best not to scare her any more.
Back to top Go down
DerpaGlerp
GLERCT
DerpaGlerp

PostSubject: Re: -Color: Veins of a New World-   -Color: Veins of a New World- - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 1:54 am

Bri was scarred out of her wits, "I would never kill anyone." She didn't drop the rock and kept the shocked expression, "But I don't want to die." She stepped back again. She was very scared. "A-are you friendly?"
Back to top Go down
Canis_dirus
Shadecaster
Canis_dirus

PostSubject: Re: -Color: Veins of a New World-   -Color: Veins of a New World- - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 1:56 am

Helios' eyes narrowed at the girl with the glasses and the rock. "What is your name?" he asked her. As he did this, he went over to Ilene and offered her a hand up. As he approached, he readied himself in case this girl turned out to be hostile, and he began to recall his hand to hand combat training.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -Color: Veins of a New World-   -Color: Veins of a New World- - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

-Color: Veins of a New World-
Page 4 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next