Roleplex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplex is a place to make stories and collaborate with other writers in new ways of writing

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

-Color: Veins of a New World-

Go down 
+4
Celo "The Moms"
Angelwolf99
Sairei
DerpaGlerp
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Canis_dirus
Shadecaster
Canis_dirus

-Color: Veins of a New World- - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Color: Veins of a New World-   -Color: Veins of a New World- - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 6:30 am

The boy's effect made Helios stiffen, and he fell back down again. I am getting sick of this kid really quickly he thought. Perhaps if I can get away with that, he began to crawl away toward Gwyneth and the deathcapp that was attacking her. He reached his hand forward and from it issued another fiery hand that grasped the female deathcapp's throat, squeezing it tightly and giving her severe burns in the process.
Back to top Go down
Celo "The Moms"
Alien Ninja Frog Empress
Celo

PostSubject: Re: -Color: Veins of a New World-   -Color: Veins of a New World- - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 9:59 am

Safina nodded as the deathcapp finished talking. This poor boy had lost his brother who happened to be Steelio. Where was Steelio, anyways? She hadn't seen him in a while. "That explains the close resemblance," Safina smiled, "I'm sorry about what you've been through. I don't know where Steelio is right now, but..." Safina winced a little, unsure if she should say the las part. Thn again, it was for the sake of brothers, right? "Maybe I could help you go find him."
Back to top Go down
http://celotheimpossible.deviantart.com
DerpaGlerp
GLERCT
DerpaGlerp

PostSubject: Re: -Color: Veins of a New World-   -Color: Veins of a New World- - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 9:14 pm

The Deathcapp sensed one being with a high TQ behind Safina. It was Steelio. He slowly stepped forward, to the point where he was next to Safina. The Deathcapp starred at him. There was a long moment of silence, "Steelio? Do you remember me?" He took a step forward.

Steelio looked at the Deathcapp, still very scared.

Sudden memories rushed through his head with great force. They flashed by very quickly. Memories of happy moments with his mother and siblings passed into his brain. He remembered a quote from his father, When you are lost, I will be there with you.

Steelio continued looking at him, "Are you Cakis?"
Back to top Go down
Celo "The Moms"
Alien Ninja Frog Empress
Celo

PostSubject: Re: -Color: Veins of a New World-   -Color: Veins of a New World- - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 9:22 pm

Safina stood in her present position, feeling rathe awkward. Helios had left and so she felt even more awkward being by herself in this situation. Though it was probably going to be a wry touching moment, Safina felt awkward because of that. It wasnt a scene for her to be in. Safina took a few steps back, keeping a smile on her face, "Well, Steelio, here's your brother... Ta-dah!" She took a few more steps back, "sice this is probably gonna be a family moment I think I should.... Gooooo."
Back to top Go down
True Night
Killer
True Night

PostSubject: Re: -Color: Veins of a New World-   -Color: Veins of a New World- - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 11:52 pm

When the nerve attack hit Ilene she growled in pain. Huh I'm having trouble moving too... When he spoke about his connection to Steelio she stopped resisting and just listened. She noticed that she was slowly gaining more and more control. When Steelio arrived her body had broken free from whatever type of paralysis had taken hold of her.

Ilene looked around and saw the others individual predicaments. She smelt so much blood, she didn't know where to begin. Her body chose for her, heading the largest concentration. It was Briana. "Nooo!" She screamed coming to an abrupt stop. Despite her efforts she found herself drawn to the growing pool of crimson. She picked up on the next best thing and shot towards it. It's too late for her, If I stayed around I wouldn't have been able to stop myself from partaking... Besides her killer may still be around.

Ilene's nose lead her to the Deathcapp Gwyneth took out. She leaned over its form and opened her mouth. Fangs burst forth the moment before she clamped down on the tender of its neck.
Back to top Go down
DerpaGlerp
GLERCT
DerpaGlerp

PostSubject: Re: -Color: Veins of a New World-   -Color: Veins of a New World- - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 2:13 am

Cakis the young Deathcapp walked towards Steelio. "Do you know how long I've been waiting?" He held out his arms and hugged the little gray boy.

Steelio still looked confused. The voice in his mind, the one that kept calling him Fear, it spoke to Steelio. These boy should be to you use to come back the Destroyed Realm. You must used his and exploit him to come back to them us Destroyed Realm. The voice was trying to tell Steelio something about returning back to some place he had been before. Steelio said to it, What do you want from me? Just leave me alone!

The doctor stomped through the forest with a smile, and blood splashed on his face. He screamed insanely loud, in his scratchy voice, "Who vants to die next!?" Everyone in the forest could hear him.

Cakis heard the doctor. He let go of Steelio and said to him quickly, "We can't let the doctor kill you, he's coming for us and he's not the type that takes prisoners."

Steelio stared blankly, arguing with the voice in his head. Cakis shook him and yelled, "Steelio! We need to go!" Steelio snapped out of his blankness and asked, "Huh, what? What's going on?"
Back to top Go down
Celo "The Moms"
Alien Ninja Frog Empress
Celo

PostSubject: Re: -Color: Veins of a New World-   -Color: Veins of a New World- - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 2:46 am

Safina heard the deathcapp's call for blood. It sounded like a French accent. She quickly took off running, frantically looking for any of her friends. Gwyneth... Flower... The wolves... Helios... Anyone! She had to know they were safe.

Safina ran through the woods, the grass and dead leves crunching beneath her feet as she blindly swatted away the tree branches that got in her way. She was getting scratches on her feet, but who cared about that now? The deathcapp asked who wante to die NEXT. Who had been killed? Who was it?

Safina skidded to a stop, dirt an blood coating her feet a she saw Helios, Faez, and Gwyneth. Helios had just finished killing a deathcapp. "You're okay," she sighed to no one in particular feeling some relief, though not very much as someone had died. Faez, Gwyneth, Helios, Steelio, and Ilene were okay so far. Safina felt tears begin to appear in her eyes, though she attempted holding them back. "Did you hear him? Someone died." Safina then broke down in tears, "I'm sorry. I couldn't protect myself and whoever died I could have helped if I were stronger. Instead I'm the one who had to get saved. I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry."
Back to top Go down
Canis_dirus
Shadecaster
Canis_dirus

PostSubject: Re: -Color: Veins of a New World-   -Color: Veins of a New World- - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 3:01 am

"I do" Helios said as he got up, extinguishing the fiery had around the female deathcapp's neck. These deathcapps were pissing him off, and he wanted to kill them all. I will burn this forest down with all the deathcapps in it if that is what it takes! he thought to himself. He raised his arm in the air, then let if fall to parallel with the ground, letting his fingers point at the doctor. Around the crazed deathcapp, fire began to spring up around him, surrounding him with a wall of fire. "You are the one who is going to die today" said Helios through clenched teeth. He then turned and walked away, letting the fire burn there around him, which also gave the others a chance to get away.
Back to top Go down
DerpaGlerp
GLERCT
DerpaGlerp

PostSubject: Re: -Color: Veins of a New World-   -Color: Veins of a New World- - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 5:16 am

The doctor cackled insanely with a scream, "Do jou sink zat jou're getting avay zat easily? DO JOU SWINES SINK ZAT!? Well let me tell you, zat is not the case." He raised his arm and shrieked, "SUMMON ZE BLOOD MONARCHS!" This man was most certainly going to murder every last one of the innocents, this man knew no mercy. An intense scream from the doctor shouted throughout the forest. "JOU VILL DROWN IN YOUR OWN BLOOD, PIGGIES!!" A blinding light was expected to summon hundreds of Blood Monarchs, but nothing happened. He looked around, "Vhat!? Vhat is going on!? VHY AREN'T ZEY COMING!? JOU FILTHY RATS! COME ASSIST ME!" He looked through the fire and saw Cakis, "Vhat are jou doing!? GO KILL ZEM!"

Cakis stared at the doctor. "I no longer need to be a Deathcapp." He walked off, following the others.

Steelio came up to Cakis, "What about Briana? Where is she?" Cakis sensed a dead innocent in the area. He raised an eyebrow and looked over to his side. A girls head lay on the ground. "Is this what you mean?" Cakis picked it up, by the hair. Steelio glared at it. "She died?" Steelio looked down at Briana's body, as tears began to stream out of his eyes, "She's deaaaaaaad!" He took the head from Cakis and hugged it.

Cakis looked over and saw a Deathcapp with a bloody smile, Cakis simply sent a pulse into his nerves, causing him to grab his head and rip it off. The Deathcapps TQ was so low that he couldn't even resist the impulse.

Cakis had an idea. He walked over to the dead body. "Steelio, come over here." Steelio, still crying, walked over to the body. Cakis took the head from Steelio and put it on the madman's body.

Steelio frowned, "Wh-what are you doing?"

Cakis responded, "Fixing your friend." He took a spine-like rod and put it into Bri's head, and connected it to the body. He twisted a few nobs on it, and the head's eyelids twitched around. Cakis then took out a thread and sewed the neck together. "Now look at this, Steelio." Cakis took a blue dust out of his pocket, and put it in Briana's mouth. "Now I just need to get it wet," Cakis spat into Briana's mouth, getting the blue dust wet.

The body twitched and began to move. Briana shot up and looked around, "Steelio!? Wha-what happened?" She looked down at her body, a bit freaked out. "Um... Where are my breasts?" She felt rather masculine now. She felt the stitches on her neck with her hand.

Cakis smiled, "I fixed you."

Steelio stared at Cakis with a disturbed expression, "Couldn't you have used her old body?"

Cakis's smile faded, "Oh, uh..." He felt just as disturbed as Steelio now.

Briana looked down in her pants, "What the hell happened!? Am I a man now!?

The three of them looked at each other, all equally disturbed.
Back to top Go down
Sairei
Fate
Sairei

PostSubject: Re: -Color: Veins of a New World-   -Color: Veins of a New World- - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 11:42 am

Faez, unwillingly becoming visible, slunk head-first out of the tree. He gazed around cautiously, spotting Safina and Gwyneth. He could still smell the enourmous amount of blood, and it made him extremely nervous. Landing lightly on his feet, he attempted to make sense of what had just happened in the last few minutes.
Back to top Go down
http://safyr3.deviantart.com/
FlowerFox
Life Giver
FlowerFox

PostSubject: Re: -Color: Veins of a New World-   -Color: Veins of a New World- - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 2:47 pm

When Safina came across the little boy Deathcapp and froze, she had to resist the urge to run past her. Then the next instinct came up. Hiding.

She went into a bush and watched everything that happened afterwards. After the doctor's rather insane "battle call", Safina ran off once more. After a pause, Flower reluctantly followed. Her instinct said it was better to run, while her mind said not to lose Safina. They kept clashing, though her mind was winning.

She finally caught up to her at the place where Gwyneth and some of the others were. Panting, she said "S-Sorry I'm l-late." She saw Safina crying, and thought about attempting to try to make her feel better, but decided that any words she could say would probably make things worse. Instead, she sat down next to her, hoping her mere presence would help, even though they barely knew each other.

It kind of was a mad idea, but somehow, Flower knew, this was an even madder world.
Back to top Go down
Celo "The Moms"
Alien Ninja Frog Empress
Celo

PostSubject: Re: -Color: Veins of a New World-   -Color: Veins of a New World- - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 8:47 pm

Safina looked down at Flower. Good, she was safe. She looked back as Helios made a wall between the deathcapp with the weird accent and the rest of the group, and Steelio's recently discovered brother warded off some summoning thing. Safina sighed. She really was weak. Everyone else had powers and she had nothing. Well, she didnt think she had anything- her memory wasnt back yet. Safina looked around, trying to give the best smile she could muster despite herself as she began walking away from the deathcapp.

"Guess we should get going with everyone else and search for the others," she smiled at Flower. Safina had to admit, the little fox was growing on her. She had been sticking with her in rough times. Safina followed the group, drying off her tears with tone hand. The tears reappeared when she saw Cakis hold up someone's head. It was Briana's. Safina cowered back, not wanting to see it. The deathcapp person... Had killed Briana? But he was innocent- the girl had done nothing to deserve such a punishment!

Safina then noticed Cakis doing something with the head- did he say "fixing" her? Safina watched in curiosity as Cakis revived Briana. On the wroń body, true, but it didnt matter to her. A real smile slowly appeared on Her face as she saw Briana sit up. Sure te situation was awkward for everyone, but Safina didn't care. "You're alive!" Was all she said, a large smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: -Color: Veins of a New World-   -Color: Veins of a New World- - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 10:43 pm

Gwyneth looked up, her muzzle stained red with blood, although with the sudden temporary peace, her calm-looking expression returned. She looked Brianna, her head on the body of a Deathcapp male, and her nose twitched. "Thankfully there was a way to revive you. I can only say that this place is one filled with surprises, not all of them pleasant." She then looked over at Faez, and slithered over to him, giving the juvenile a look-over. "Are you alright? No injuries?" She asked. While she knew she should be concerned about Brianna, her protective instincts made her pay more attention to the little blue creature. The way she behaved would have reminded anyone of a mother who fussed over her child's safety. Gwyneth did this without thinking, and she didn't realize she was doing it until she looked back and reflected on how strange it was. All of this felt familiar, and something nagged at her mind again.
Back to top Go down
True Night
Killer
True Night

PostSubject: Re: -Color: Veins of a New World-   -Color: Veins of a New World- - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 12:08 am

Ilene stood up and licked her lips clean. She looked around for the others and found that she was shaking all over. Somebody must have seen me... what will they think? She called out in a trembling voice. "Guys... can I come over there?" It felt extremely awkward, because the majority of the group would probably welcome her. But they didn't see me... I'm a... a... monster. A single tear turned into a torrent. Ilene slumped against a tree, out of sight of the others and let them flow.
Back to top Go down
Canis_dirus
Shadecaster
Canis_dirus

PostSubject: Re: -Color: Veins of a New World-   -Color: Veins of a New World- - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 1:47 am

As Helios turned away from the doctor, he saw the others leaving the area, and decided to follow. He then noticed that one of the group however, was sobbing against a tree. Helios approached Ilene slowly "Ilene, are you alright?" he said. Her face seemed to be covered in blood around the mouth, almost like she had been punched hard in the jaw. "Ilene, what happened to you?" he asked her.
Back to top Go down
True Night
Killer
True Night

PostSubject: Re: -Color: Veins of a New World-   -Color: Veins of a New World- - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 2:18 am

Ilene turned to Helios, and through her glassy eyes checked if anyone else was around. Nobody was. Right as she was about to break down and tell him everything, a voice pierced her thoughts. "They'll never understand, you'll be exiled... if you're lucky." This startled her, the words she was forming remained stuck in her throat. Who are you? she thought. The voice laughed "I am you of course" the voice then faded away. Wait... I need answers. it was no use. She snapped back to the current situation at hand.

"I'm alright." Ilene said wiping her face. "I saw Briana..." She choked "Her head... it's..." Her gaze drifted to her feet, she didn't finish her sentence.

Last edited by Veriska on Thu Aug 22, 2013 3:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DerpaGlerp
GLERCT
DerpaGlerp

PostSubject: Re: -Color: Veins of a New World-   -Color: Veins of a New World- - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 3:08 am

The sun began to rise over the dark forest. The sky was pierced with a pink light as the stars faded into the passed night sky.

Briana got up with trouble. It was a new body after all, she wasn't used to it. She looked down at Safina, "Well, I'm not as well as I would want to be. I feel... Awkward." Her neck hurt, as small strands of tendons hung from the stitching. She frowned as her stomach gurgled, "I'm hungry."

Steelio glanced around, "That's the least of our problems, the Deathcapps could still be walking around here." He noticed Helios and Ilene, "Is everything okay?"

Cakis looked over at him, "I'm sure they're fine." The muscular one gave him an odd feeling. He felt it was necessary to apologize. Cakis walked over to him. Cakis looked up at Helios with a smile. "I am genuinely apologetic towards you, mister." His smile turned into a stern look, "Just don't do anything stupid and I can assure you that you'll make it out of here alive." He turned back to Steelio, "As for the Deathcapps, I don't sense any near us." He looked back at the ring of fire around the doctor. The only problem was, he wan't there. He had got away.

Cakis looked back at Bri, "Your little fox friend has food." He gave a serious expression and said, "Oh yes, by the way, you should be happy you even have a body."
Back to top Go down
Angelwolf99
Shadecaster
Angelwolf99

PostSubject: Re: -Color: Veins of a New World-   -Color: Veins of a New World- - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 3:21 am

Kairn calmly, at least on the outside, led his brother to the group they had been in before. The forest had gone almost perfectly silent, which was almost unnerving after the battle that had been going on. His ears were still ringing.

He stopped at the edge of the group, holding his tail and head up slightly in an attempt to look taller. He all but glared at the deathcapp, who he definitely did not trust. He could tell that Raik had stopped nervously behind him, though he wasn't sure exactly how.

"You," he said, his voice deeper than you would expect. It was clear, by his stern gaze, who he was talking to, "I have to ask someone, and you seem to know. What is going on here?"
Back to top Go down
http://sylvanria.deviantart.com/
Canis_dirus
Shadecaster
Canis_dirus

PostSubject: Re: -Color: Veins of a New World-   -Color: Veins of a New World- - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 3:58 am

Helios turned from Ilene to Cakis, "Apology accepted, although it better not happen again." He folded his arms, and noticed that he no longer seemed to have an inner fire. This intrigued him So I can use fire, and it felt like I could just yell and fire would come from my mouth, but now I don't feel like that anymore. He felt his side, which hurt where the deathcapp musketball had hit him. He grunted with pain and he felt blood begin to trickle out again.
Back to top Go down
DerpaGlerp
GLERCT
DerpaGlerp

PostSubject: Re: -Color: Veins of a New World-   -Color: Veins of a New World- - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 5:10 am

Cakis looked at the wolf. "Well, here's the grim truth of it." He glanced around at everyone, "You are all dead."

Steelio looked at himself for a moment, confused, "No I'm not, I'm living! See?" He skipped around, "If I were dead I wouldn't be able to do all this!" He did cartwheels and steadily climbed up a tree, looking down at everyone.

Briana felt shocked and a bit queasy by this little bit of information.
Back to top Go down
Canis_dirus
Shadecaster
Canis_dirus

PostSubject: Re: -Color: Veins of a New World-   -Color: Veins of a New World- - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 5:20 am

"Hmm, well that might explain my last memories before I woke up" said Helios. He recalled his last moments before he had awoken in the forest, and all of a sudden it was like a gate inside his brain burst open. I am Helios, one of the experiments of the Immortals. I was fighting on the battlefield, and someone must have hit me with some heat attack. I can wield the elements like no other, I am a weapon, a soldier. I have the power to make these deathcapps wish they had never been born, and that is what I am going to do. He suddenly caught fire, although he was not consumed, then the fire turned to steam which blew off of him, and the air became charged with static, making everyone's hair stand on end. "I remember now who I am now" Helios said. His mouth twisted upward into a large grin showing his teeth. "It's going to be a lot more fun from now on"
Back to top Go down
Celo "The Moms"
Alien Ninja Frog Empress
Celo

PostSubject: Re: -Color: Veins of a New World-   -Color: Veins of a New World- - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 11:05 am

Safina didn't seem to be surprised about Cakis's statement. It made sense of her memories. Fire. It killed her. She looked at Helios,smiling, "congratulations! I have to admit, I'm a bit jealous," she laughed. She was feeling a lot better since Briana was okay and no one was dead, even with the revelation that everyone was technically dead.

There was one thing she was curious about, though. Safina walked up to Cakis, "So why did you freeze me instead of killing me earlier? You are certainly powerful enough to do so."
Back to top Go down
Sairei
Fate
Sairei

PostSubject: Re: -Color: Veins of a New World-   -Color: Veins of a New World- - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 11:53 am

Faez was silent, listening to the conversations and accepting Gwyneth's fussing without complaint. He did not remember his mother ever being so concerned about his welfare, and he sort of liked the attention.

The Steelio-lookalike was speaking.
"You're all dead."

Faez cocked his head to once side. Did the boy mean that they were going to die horribly and they may as well act as if they were dead? Faez didn't feel dead. In fact, now that the action was over, he felt downright fine.

"Gwyneth?" Faez asked, "what's he talking about?"
Back to top Go down
http://safyr3.deviantart.com/
DerpaGlerp
GLERCT
DerpaGlerp

PostSubject: Re: -Color: Veins of a New World-   -Color: Veins of a New World- - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 10:06 pm

The emperor looked down at the group of innocents through a spying orb, "So they survived..." He wore black bones as armor and a spiked helmet concealed his face. Black mist fogged out of helmet. Golden plates and jewels shined on his flashy armor. The emperor stood in the observing room standing tall staring down at all the spying orbs, using magic stolen from the Watcher herself to see anywhere in the Secondian Realm.

The doctor stood next to the lord, "I vas just going easy on zose filsy animals..." A chill ran down his spine as he felt the emperors disappointment throb through the room.

The emperor continued watching them and responded to the doctor, "Then you made a mistake by doing that. You should have killed them while you had the chance." He turned and walked out of the room with his arms folded behind his back.
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: -Color: Veins of a New World-   -Color: Veins of a New World- - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 10:39 pm

Gwyneth's ears flattened, "Faez, he speaks the truth, we are dead." As soon as the shock had been there, it was replaced by one of sadness and acceptance. As crazy as it was, it made perfect sense. She could try to deny it all she wanted, but in her heart she knew it was true. Inevitably, she would have to accept this, whether it was pleasant or not. It explained everything perfectly: why nobody remembered what happened when they woke up, why some of them remembered little flickers of things right before. Gwyneth couldn't remember how she died, except that somehow, she knew she needed to find out. Something, a form of grief, had been carried on her shoulders ever since waking up, and it did not cease when she learned this truth. Who was she grieving, and why did she feel like she was missing something she should never lose? She sighed, and shook her head.

She looked at the little blue serpent, "Faez, when any creature dies, it goes to a special world. This is that world, and now it seems that the Afterlife is just like the world of the living. We have physical form here, by some means, and just like the living, we can die, although where we go when we die here, I do not know." She flicked her ear, "Surely, all our memories will return over time, how our abilities work, our past when we were living?" She directed her attention to Steelio's identical twin, her voice raising in question.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -Color: Veins of a New World-   -Color: Veins of a New World- - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

-Color: Veins of a New World-
Page 9 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next