Roleplex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplex is a place to make stories and collaborate with other writers in new ways of writing

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Exoskeleton - Arachnophobia at a whole new level! OOC

Go down 
+6
ViperaUnion
JunkMail
Celo "The Moms"
Dragonbud
Maxx
Tyrantlizardking
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Are you familiar with Exoskeleton?
Yes
Exoskeleton - Arachnophobia at a whole new level! OOC - Page 4 I_vote_lcap60%Exoskeleton - Arachnophobia at a whole new level! OOC - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 60% [ 3 ]
No
Exoskeleton - Arachnophobia at a whole new level! OOC - Page 4 I_vote_lcap20%Exoskeleton - Arachnophobia at a whole new level! OOC - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Hinga Dinga Durgen
Exoskeleton - Arachnophobia at a whole new level! OOC - Page 4 I_vote_lcap20%Exoskeleton - Arachnophobia at a whole new level! OOC - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Tyrantlizardking
Life Giver
Tyrantlizardking

Exoskeleton - Arachnophobia at a whole new level! OOC - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exoskeleton - Arachnophobia at a whole new level! OOC   Exoskeleton - Arachnophobia at a whole new level! OOC - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 14, 2013 11:46 pm

Best name, so yeah. That's what most people chose.
Back to top Go down
JunkMail
Murderator
JunkMail

PostSubject: Re: Exoskeleton - Arachnophobia at a whole new level! OOC   Exoskeleton - Arachnophobia at a whole new level! OOC - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 14, 2013 11:55 pm

Once you post, Maxx, I'll intro Jedidiah if you want me to.
Back to top Go down
http://www.roleplex.com
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: Exoskeleton - Arachnophobia at a whole new level! OOC   Exoskeleton - Arachnophobia at a whole new level! OOC - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 12:26 am

Yeah...I chose Rattown, mostly because I like smaller towns. Hamilton, did you see my idea? is it okay?
Back to top Go down
True Night
Killer
True Night

PostSubject: Re: Exoskeleton - Arachnophobia at a whole new level! OOC   Exoskeleton - Arachnophobia at a whole new level! OOC - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 1:11 am

Name: Xena

Sex: Female

Bio: Xena was born and raised on the surface, one of the few that survives. She was lucky enough to have parents, albeit sick and slowly dying, that were able to take care of her and teach her survival skills until she was capable of surviving alone. The main determinant factor was a increased resistance to radiation and raw food due to a slight mutation. Despite this resistance years of eating uncooked, irradiated food has damaged her throat and makes her sound somewhat raspy. She was content to live a solitary existence until she came across a man from the cities named Lance. The bugs chose that moment attack and the two were forced to work together to survive. In this battle she went against her better judgment and put herself at risk to save him. It turned out to be a good call, since then Lance has returned the favor. The two of them travel the wastes going from city to city, never settling in once place. Surviving on their own terms, not a towns.

Personality: Xena is the quiet, unapproachable type, preferring to do rather than talking about it. This is also partly because of pain and how she sounds from her condition. Everything she says is very concise, honest and to the point. She is slow to trust, but loyal to the end. Not to the point of stupidity though. If the odds are hopeless she won't throw away her own life to grant a friend a few extra minutes. On the other hand, once on her bad side it is almost impossible to redeem yourself. The quickest way to do this is boasting. The exception are kids and teenagers, who still have much to learn.

Appearance: Xena stands 5'7" and is very athletic in build. Her arms and legs are longer than average, don't appear so because of her muscle mass. She wears no shoes or clothing, instead wrapping her entire body in woven web from venomous spiders. Sort of like a mummy. The material is form fitting, but not so much that it restricts movement. The only exposed parts are the mouthpiece and visor of a gas mask that she wears, and her hair. A midnight black ponytail of shoulder length. She also wears a woven web backpack, with sword sheaths to match. Two strands of web, one wrapped each of her forearms have razor blades embedded in them.

Other: Ew Spiders. Xena is quick, strong and agile. She is adept unarmed and melee combat, ranging from simple to exotic weapons. Stealth, climbing, and creating homemade equipment are other specialties of hers. Lastly she is a good marksman with guns, bows, and crossbows, but doesn't have any at the moment. Weapons and gear on her person, and in her bag are as follows.

Weapons: Four double bladed combat knives weighted for throwing, two katanas, two razor bladed spiderweb whips, six homemade chlorine grenades.

Gear: Two electrodes, electrical wire, a compact battery, a small air pump, a bag of salt, two spare gas mask filters, extra spiderweb, three sealed vials, and a canteen.

This setup makes her extremely deadly up close, but completely ineffective beyond throwing range.

Last edited by True Night on Sun Dec 15, 2013 3:23 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Canis_dirus
Shadecaster
Canis_dirus

PostSubject: Re: Exoskeleton - Arachnophobia at a whole new level! OOC   Exoskeleton - Arachnophobia at a whole new level! OOC - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 1:35 am

Name: Lance
Sex: male
* Bio: Lance was originally forced to go to the surface to scavenge for supplies. It was there he realized that he didn’t want to scrounge for the cities, and never returned. Instead, he stayed on the surface, fighting bugs and becoming very proficient at surviving.
Lance met Xena on the surface and initially was content to continue on his way until they were both attacked. The situation forced them to fight off the bugs together and Xena ended up saving him from being killed. They ended up traveling together, and since then he has returned the favor, however by this time they had formed a deadly team and decided to work together.

* Personality: Lance is rather pragmatic, as well as being rather rough around the edges. He is the more no nonsense type, and is willing to do whatever is necessary to get the job done. He is loyal to his friends, but otherwise he doesn’t owe anyone any favors and is not afraid to make that clear.

Appearance: Lance is 6' 1" and in good physical condition, a byproduct of living above ground. He wears black pants and a sweatshirt over a grey shirt as well as a black gas mask with a balaclava under it. The pants and sweatshirt are fire retardant, protecting him from heat. The mask is tinted, partially concealing his face. He also wears black gloves and work boots.

Other: “Ew Spiders.”
He carries a Mossberg 500 12 guage shotgun that fires metal slugs, or whatever he can find that will work. The shotgun also has a jury rigged under barrel flamethrower. It is attached via tube to a tank on his back which holds homemade napalm. In addition to this, he carries a bowie knife and combat knife.
He also as a shell reloading/melting kit for making ammunition for his shotgun, however it takes time to do this as well as he needs raw materials.
Back to top Go down
JunkMail
Murderator
JunkMail

PostSubject: Re: Exoskeleton - Arachnophobia at a whole new level! OOC   Exoskeleton - Arachnophobia at a whole new level! OOC - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 1:48 am

Huh. More surface dwellers. More armed than Jedidiah, but at the same time less experienced...

This will be interesting.
Back to top Go down
True Night
Killer
True Night

PostSubject: Re: Exoskeleton - Arachnophobia at a whole new level! OOC   Exoskeleton - Arachnophobia at a whole new level! OOC - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 1:59 am

My character is a few years younger, not that much of an edge.

I agree with your second statement though.
Back to top Go down
Canis_dirus
Shadecaster
Canis_dirus

PostSubject: Re: Exoskeleton - Arachnophobia at a whole new level! OOC   Exoskeleton - Arachnophobia at a whole new level! OOC - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 2:01 am

Yes I do suppose we should respect our elder characters...

I too am interested in how things will go
Back to top Go down
JunkMail
Murderator
JunkMail

PostSubject: Re: Exoskeleton - Arachnophobia at a whole new level! OOC   Exoskeleton - Arachnophobia at a whole new level! OOC - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 2:26 am

Well, Jed isnt a person to go after others. He has what he wants, and usually has more than he needs. He finds people and helps them out when he can. As long as you dont go after him he's happy to help where he can.

If you want them to meet Jed at one point or another, just PM me.
Back to top Go down
Canis_dirus
Shadecaster
Canis_dirus

PostSubject: Re: Exoskeleton - Arachnophobia at a whole new level! OOC   Exoskeleton - Arachnophobia at a whole new level! OOC - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 3:00 am

TheⓍperator wrote:
If you want them to meet Jed at one point or another, just PM me.

....or we could run into him sometime since we are probably in the same general area since this is an RP
Back to top Go down
JunkMail
Murderator
JunkMail

PostSubject: Re: Exoskeleton - Arachnophobia at a whole new level! OOC   Exoskeleton - Arachnophobia at a whole new level! OOC - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 3:43 am

I learn from my mistakes Canis. If you want to interact with my character, you'll PM me about it and let me know what you plan to do so what happened last time doesnt occur again. Again, I hate that it's come to this, but if you dot like that idea then you dont have to interact with him.
Back to top Go down
Canis_dirus
Shadecaster
Canis_dirus

PostSubject: Re: Exoskeleton - Arachnophobia at a whole new level! OOC   Exoskeleton - Arachnophobia at a whole new level! OOC - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 3:46 am

That wasn't what I was referring too....I was making a comment
Although bringing that up again....
you know heck with that, I'm not even going to start
Back to top Go down
Tyrantlizardking
Life Giver
Tyrantlizardking

PostSubject: Re: Exoskeleton - Arachnophobia at a whole new level! OOC   Exoskeleton - Arachnophobia at a whole new level! OOC - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 3:49 am

DYNAMIC DUO. Accepted. Nice matching gas masks by the way.

And as for Vipera, sure. You may have a pet rat.
Back to top Go down
True Night
Killer
True Night

PostSubject: Re: Exoskeleton - Arachnophobia at a whole new level! OOC   Exoskeleton - Arachnophobia at a whole new level! OOC - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 4:02 am

So why exactly did you compare your character to ours in the first place? Also your being a little bit ridiculous. We'll probably encounter your character at some point without planning on it, because that's what happens in roleplays. However, it will be nothing like what happened last time. Please give him a chance here, this isn't even a RP that emphasizes versus like The Game.

Sweet, I'll get in a post soon.
Back to top Go down
Tyrantlizardking
Life Giver
Tyrantlizardking

PostSubject: Re: Exoskeleton - Arachnophobia at a whole new level! OOC   Exoskeleton - Arachnophobia at a whole new level! OOC - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 4:11 am

Watch out, a storms a brewin.
Back to top Go down
Celo "The Moms"
Alien Ninja Frog Empress
Celo

PostSubject: Re: Exoskeleton - Arachnophobia at a whole new level! OOC   Exoskeleton - Arachnophobia at a whole new level! OOC - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 4:13 am

I edited my earlier post for that part because I found no need in posting so soon to add in the storm part XD
Back to top Go down
http://celotheimpossible.deviantart.com
Canis_dirus
Shadecaster
Canis_dirus

PostSubject: Re: Exoskeleton - Arachnophobia at a whole new level! OOC   Exoskeleton - Arachnophobia at a whole new level! OOC - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 4:18 am

I like how all of a sudden everyone is interested in gas masks the minute mine and Night's characters got posted....I feel like a trend setter now

Back to top Go down
Tyrantlizardking
Life Giver
Tyrantlizardking

PostSubject: Re: Exoskeleton - Arachnophobia at a whole new level! OOC   Exoskeleton - Arachnophobia at a whole new level! OOC - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 4:20 am

Radiation: Restricted breathing

Gas masks kinda help

Radiation poisons lungs

Gas Masks don't

Logic
Back to top Go down
Canis_dirus
Shadecaster
Canis_dirus

PostSubject: Re: Exoskeleton - Arachnophobia at a whole new level! OOC   Exoskeleton - Arachnophobia at a whole new level! OOC - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 4:21 am

Funny how logic only kicks in now
Back to top Go down
JunkMail
Murderator
JunkMail

PostSubject: Re: Exoskeleton - Arachnophobia at a whole new level! OOC   Exoskeleton - Arachnophobia at a whole new level! OOC - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 4:23 am

True Night wrote:
So why exactly did you compare your character to ours in the first place? Also your being a little bit ridiculous. We'll probably encounter your character at some point without planning on it, because that's what happens in roleplays. However, it will be nothing like what happened last time. Please give him a chance here, this isn't even a RP that emphasizes versus like The Game.

Sweet, I'll get in a post soon.

Because I'm doing the same kind of thing. I have every reason to compare, because I'm hypothesizing about what style you guys will use as compared to my style I'm using for Jed. And encountering each other is different than interacting. You guys are allowed to come in, that doesnt mean I will make an action besides leaving or staying if others are around and it's a group thing. Your character can interact no problem, as I have no reason not to trust you. But if you give me a reason not to trust you I wont. I dont really care what happened last time, because it doesnt have to be versing. I dont want to be in the position I was put in last time, and is shooting a PM saying; "Hey dude, do you mind if my character, X, interacts with your character, Y, so we can set up a plan to go and scavenge where we will meet up with that other guy's character, Z?" really that difficult? No. It's not.

Anyways, I'll get to the response now Maxx.

Heh, Jed has a mask thing... perhaps it helps in some way. I dunno.
Back to top Go down
Canis_dirus
Shadecaster
Canis_dirus

PostSubject: Re: Exoskeleton - Arachnophobia at a whole new level! OOC   Exoskeleton - Arachnophobia at a whole new level! OOC - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 4:28 am

TheⓍperator wrote:
Because I'm doing the same kind of thing. I have every reason to compare, because I'm hypothesizing about what style you guys will use as compared to my style I'm using for Jed. And encountering each other is different than interacting. You guys are allowed to come in, that doesnt mean I will make an action besides leaving or staying if others are around and it's a group thing. Your character can interact no problem, as I have no reason not to trust you. But if you give me a reason not to trust you I wont. I dont really care what happened last time, because it doesnt have to be versing. I dont want to be in the position I was put in last time, and is shooting a PM saying; "Hey dude, do you mind if my character, X, interacts with your character, Y, so we can set up a plan to go and scavenge where we will meet up with that other guy's character, Z?" really that difficult? No. It's not.

It is one thing comparing, but you threw in how your character was more experienced. Me and Night at were merely cracking jokes.
I wasn't even referring to the incident in The Game. I got past that a while ago, but apparently you have not which is unfortunate.
Back to top Go down
JunkMail
Murderator
JunkMail

PostSubject: Re: Exoskeleton - Arachnophobia at a whole new level! OOC   Exoskeleton - Arachnophobia at a whole new level! OOC - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 4:33 am

I hold grudges (bad word to describe it since I wasnt 'mad' at you). It's a flaw of mine, and I'll admit to it. Doesnt mean it'll change, unfortunately.
Back to top Go down
True Night
Killer
True Night

PostSubject: Re: Exoskeleton - Arachnophobia at a whole new level! OOC   Exoskeleton - Arachnophobia at a whole new level! OOC - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 4:36 am

You made it sound like a PM was required for even being in the same area as your character. Nobody said it was hard. You'll obviously be contacted about any plan we want to do together, like in the example you listed.
Back to top Go down
JunkMail
Murderator
JunkMail

PostSubject: Re: Exoskeleton - Arachnophobia at a whole new level! OOC   Exoskeleton - Arachnophobia at a whole new level! OOC - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 4:41 am

I wasnt last time, so I didnt want it to happen again. Hopefully this has been resolved.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Exoskeleton - Arachnophobia at a whole new level! OOC   Exoskeleton - Arachnophobia at a whole new level! OOC - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 4:43 am

canis_dirus wrote:
I like how all of a sudden everyone is interested in gas masks the minute mine and Night's characters got posted....I feel like a trend setter now

Actually my character's been wearing a gas mask since the beginning of the RP, so I'm the trend setter.

Jus sayin.Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exoskeleton - Arachnophobia at a whole new level! OOC   Exoskeleton - Arachnophobia at a whole new level! OOC - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Exoskeleton - Arachnophobia at a whole new level! OOC
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next