Roleplex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplex is a place to make stories and collaborate with other writers in new ways of writing

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Academy 218 - IC (Act 6: Reverence and Inspirational Misery)

Go down 
+9
HalfThere
Celo "The Moms"
God-Mod
Lieo
Maxx
True Night
Dragonbud
The Real Shade
Mr Allen J
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

Academy 218  - IC (Act 6: Reverence and Inspirational Misery) - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Academy 218 - IC (Act 6: Reverence and Inspirational Misery)   Academy 218  - IC (Act 6: Reverence and Inspirational Misery) - Page 16 EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 8:04 pm

Claire

Oh sh*t. Claire dove out of the way as Drake grabbed for her and commanded her shadow army on. It sounded from Drake's loud fists that he was now made of metal, meaning he'd be twice as hard to hurt and probably hit twice as hard. She couldn't help but think about how certain biological parts made of metal would feel when making contact with her biological parts. She smirked deviously as her shadows threw themselves at Drake in an attempt to tackle him to the ground. Claire normally would have punched or kicked him, for she was not one to shy away from a fight, but she didn't want to break her hand or foot so decided instead to let her shadows do the dirty work. She'd get them a nice spot light or something later to apologize for their various bruises.

"Is that the best you can do?" Claire taunted "It's a good thing you're made out of metal. I wouldn't want to break your pretty face." She kept at bay so as not to be struck by him. It would not feel good to get hit with a fist of metal, at least not in the normal places.

(I'll post as everyone else after the blackout)
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: Academy 218 - IC (Act 6: Reverence and Inspirational Misery)   Academy 218  - IC (Act 6: Reverence and Inspirational Misery) - Page 16 EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 9:35 pm

Suddenly, throughout the school, all the power cut off. Every single light or electronic turned itself off. Various yells and sounds of surprise came from the students and staff. This is a relatively uncommon occurrence, but anyone that has been coming here for years should be used to the lights going out. Usually when blackouts happen, it's a time that the students will go a little crazy. Without cameras or light, it'll be hard for students to get caught, or tracked.

This is a rare occurrence, so everyone who can should take advantage of it.

Gabriela Mya Valos.

A surprisingly cocky and flirtatious grin had crept up on Gabe's face, as she took the note that Kate had made for her and stared at it with curious. Bagged yet another one. I guess it was my gruff charm. She thought to herself as she stuffed the number into her bra. She'll be sure to give the little waitress a call sometime. Within a few minutes, Kate had brought her the order. Gabe gave her a smile as she left and took a sip from her latte. Gabe planned on drinking this, finding Jake and Jaska, go give that waitress a call, then heading off to bed for today. Suddenly, the lights shut off - Right in the middle of Gabe's sip! She looked around and noticed that there was total darkness. That just pissed her off. Some creep in here might sneak up and pinch her ass. No one does that. Gabe lifted a finger up into the air and shot off a thin blood red laser, it was immensely bright, enough to illuminate the entire room.

With the lights on Gabe was nonchalantly drinking her latte, with zero f*cks given about the darkness. It was empty within a few moments. She looked at the bottom of a cup, with a disappointed look on her face. "Oh sh*t!" She suddenly exclaimed, breaking her perceived silent and uncaring demeanor. It hit her, it was dark and scary, but now's the time for her to do everything illegal that she wanted, long as the lights are off. She put the cup down with a quiet slam, and got up off the chair. Gabe quickly left the cafe. She would have left a tip for Kate, but she was sure one of these bottom feeders would steal it.

Gabe's plan was to break into Valery's Arsov's room, and steal his booze. All of it!  From the way she saw it, Val wouldn't be able to report it without hanging a sign around his head that said 'I snuck alcohol in under your noses!'.

Jake Vin Valos.

Seemingly, everyone else here didn't matter, Arianna had arrived. His little crush. He turned to her and gave her all his attention, "Oh hey, Ari, I was just practicing, the usual." His eyes drifted towards Vespera. He was certain that she would be a major mood killer just by being here! She especially needed to leave. It would just be rude to tell her to leave. "So uh..."

The lights went off mid-sentence and definitely gave Jake the jump. Merely because it was so... Left-field. He quickly shrugged it off. Everyone else in the room were either using their powers, or their electronics, to give them light. Now it was Jake's turn to play his part. He quickly crafted an illusion of light. A orb of light that was similar in appearance to the sun, it was placed over the group's heads and was bright as any other light. He looked around... And was a bit upset to see that Jaska had ran away, probably taking advantage of the moment of darkness (That boy's fast). "Wait, where did Jaska go!? Crap." He said to himself, even though it sounded like he was talking to everyone else. He was hoping that Jaska would stay put, but the boy, whatever was going through his head, decided to leave. Jake had a feeling that whatever Vespera said had a part in it (Which made him want to get rid of her even more). He regained his composure, and tried to appear as calm as possible, suppressing the paranoia that Jaska might transform. Jake tried to play it off with a sly, cool, attitude. "Um, nevermind, he'll be fine. You two want to come with me and have some fun - Not that kind of fun, but I have something else in mind." His eyes drifted towards Vespera for a moment. It was clear he was speaking to Ene and Arianna, not her.

"Um, I'll talk to you later, Vespera. We have work to do." Jake said to the spider-woman as he stood straight up. He walked away, gesturing for his two lady-friends to follow.

Jaska Din Valos.

'Perceptive' 'Peripheral vision'. Huh?

There were a few words that Jaska didn't know, and those were some of them. Naturally, he was a bit confused. But that's not important. What Vespera said to him caused some conflicted emotions, in him. Particularly, the part about embracing what was wrong with him. What did it mean? Inside of him was a monster that he couldn't control as much as he wanted to. A monster that wants nothing more than to destroy everything, and burn everyone in the way to an ashy pile. And she's telling him to embrace it. Jaska didn't want any of that, he just wanted to be done with it for good... But maybe he was being a little jumpy here. Maybe there's some way for him to control it - Embrace doesn't mean give into. He found himself pulling away from Vespera, and well, everyone else. While he was a little young, he wanted some time alone. Whatever Vespera was trying to pull, she sure knew exactly what she was talking about. Everyone else was probably just saying he wasn't not to hurt his feelings. Hell, if Ene saw what he turned into during the ruins, he was certain that she would change that stance fast.

When the lights went off, Jaska had zero trouble resulting from the darkness. He could see perfectly fine in the shadows. He didn't want to be here anymore. He actually wants some time to himself. Sneaking away should be easy. The moment the lights went off, Jaska got up to his feet. He was much stronger than he looked, he certainly had an impressive amount of leg-strength. He jumped from the piano table, to another table, around twenty feet away. With a thump, and flapping his wings. Jaska looked up, and leaped up onto the ceiling, claws first. This was a little thing he's been doing since he got his powers. His claws were embedded into the ceiling, making knife-shaped holes there. He started climbing on the ceiling, until he was out of the room.

His destination? Somewhere else.

Ray Judah Drager, & Dexter 'Rush' Chertok.

"We should meet outside the school grounds. We're not having a repe-" Ray says to Mina. Interrupting himself when the blackout happened. He wasn't surprised, but other than that, didn't really care. "Great. My iPod can't charge now." He said in the most comically deadpan tone he could. As far as he could tell, he was going to stay in this room. Just to make sure that nobody breaks in. "Let me see if there's a candle somewhere..." Ray faded off when Rush came charging out of the bathroom, a device attached to his shoulder that provided him with light.

"Ray. We have to go. One. Chance. Yes. One and only chance! Must take it!" Rush was certainly excited right now. He knew that whenever there was a blackout, vision and cameras would be impaired, and he could run through the school relatively undetected.

"Wait, what?"

"No explaining. Little time. Lights could come back. Any second now!" Rush said as he, no pun intended, rushed out the door.

"Uh..." Ray says, giving Mina a confused glare "I don't know what got him so excited, but you coming?"

Amimoore Black Dellamorte.

Like a miracle (Or a curse) a blackout happened. At literally the best moment since Amimoore was a bit hesitant to tell her power in fear that they would reject her. Telepathy is digging into people's minds and secrets... Either way, there was another problem: all the lights in the dorms were clearly out and, aside from her telepathy, she had literally no way of seeing. Her psychic energy barely glows, but it'll do. Amimoore's hands were enshrouded in a orb of psychic energy which took the appearance of a greyish-purple gas. It didn't do much at all to give her any vision. "Hey... Do you have..." Amimoore tried to ask Eliza for something, only to realize that she was gone. Where are you... This was odd, Eliza was out of her range of detection. A shame. That girl could have been useful.

Either way, Amimoore dispelled the psychic energy around one hand and pulled out her cellphone. That'd do way more than what this stupid energy would do. She turned the brightness up high as possible and pointed it in front of herself, to give herself some illumination. Now she had one thing in mind; making sure that no one destroys the school, and getting a little bit of payback against those. "You should come with me." Amimoore said to Eric, as she walked off, hobbling towards the hallways of the school. She left whether or not he was going to follow. Amimoore alone is more than capable of taking out people on her own.

Eliza Stacy Prezelin.

The moment the lights went off, Eliza immediately took advantage. The darkness wouldn't impede her at all. The moment darkness took over, her body changed to operate in the dark - Specifically her eyes. The moment that her body finished the adaptation she could see clearly in the dark. No more differently than she could see in the light. With that done, she left, since she was uncomfortable here, and didn't want them to probe any further about her power. Eliza headed back towards her room, hoping that no one would interrupt her. The only problem is that she has no idea where her room is, due to her lack of familiarity with the school.

Sage Lucas Pimm.

The lights went off. How perfect. There was a bit of irony in all of this that made it all so amusing. "I guess you got your wish." Sage said to Ariella, in a joking, playful manner. Before a orb of light manifested above the room. It was bright as a candle, as you may say. Bright enough to give everyone some light, but dim enough so it doesn't upset Ariella's migraines. "A blackout. We should wait this out in here... People start acting crazy when blackouts happen." Sage said, a little nervous. "So why did you want me...? If that's not too rude."

Drake Deltori, & Adam Leo Blackmore.

"I'm hard as a rock!" With Abe here, Drake felt like flashing his skill even more. "... Well not really, but it's a metaphor!" He was about to do this intricate move when....

Like a cockblocker, the lights in the room went off. Immediately Drake stopped and looked up into the air and said, "What the hell?! I was in the zone, b*tches!" He couldn't see sh*t, but that wasn't going to stop him. He turned to Claire - or where he thought she'd be - and pointed at her. Even though she can't see. "Ah, don"t tell me a little darkness will stop this party! This is just an added-"

"Enough!" Adam cut Drake off, "This match is over." He adjusted his glasses and rolled his eyes. He was blind as everyone else in here. "Would you mind giving us a little light... Little Dragon?" Adam said Dragon in a sarcastic tone to taunt Drake.

"Yeah, yeah..." Drake said, as he changed out of his shape-shifting form, and raised his hand into the air and enshrouded it with plasma. Casting a bright light on the area around him. Giving everyone a chance to see.  

"Good, good." Adam said, as he looked around. "You all stay here. I will be back." Adam then turned around and walked out of the room. He went into one of the closet rooms in the hallway. He walked in, and after a few moments he walked out. He had several flashlights floating around in an orb of air by his side. It could be mistaken for telekinesis if it wasn't for the rushing winds. Adam walked into the room, and said, "Everyone take these." The flashlights started floating towards everyone at a slow pace, enough for them to grab it (Unless their reflexes are sh*t).

"I don't need this," Drake said, a quiet chuckle came out of him, "I'm my own light, you know?" The plasma around his plasma intensified, glowing hotter and much brighter.

"Take these, I have a request for all of you." Adam says as he grabbed the flashlight and turned it on. "This is a blackout, and I have been a teacher long enough to know that the less-than-savory students tend to get a little wild. Which is why I request that you all head into the dorms and try to help keep order... Just make sure nobody's stealing anything. Am I clear? Otherwise, stay here, the power may come back any second." Adam turned around and walked outside of the training hall. Outside, rushing winds surrounded him and he started flying, he headed straight for the dorms. To give punishment to everyone who dares disobeys the rules.

"Sure thing! I will pour my heart and soul into this!" Drake loudly sounds in an over the top and hammy fashion. On purpose, because this is all for fun... And he's actually mocking Adam. He had plans of his own. Certainly he was going to uphold justice of the school, except in his own way, that'd be way more fun. "So kids, want to come along with me? I'm going to do as he said, and scare these kids straight. That's right." He gave away a little hint of his true intentions.

Carmen 'Lily' Santo.

"Oh? I had help," Lily started off, turning her head to Jesse. She probably could not have done this alone, and would have been left wondering about them. Fortunately, she's on an island full of super humans. She got familiar enough with the - Wildlife, as she could call them - to know who can help her or not. Fortunately, she came across a technological master known only as Rush (And his, may or may not be homosexual, partner, Ray). For a cost, Rush did everything and more. He found them... Then got into their bank account and other census data (That was when things got really awkward, weird, creepy, and everything else). "I met this little nerdy boy, that talked weird, who had enough kindness-"

Mid-sentence, all the lights went out in the cafe. There was only darkness in the room now. "What the hell?!" Lily shouted, clearly excited by the lights just shutting off like that. She instinctively pulled out her cell-phone and shined it's electronic light on everyone around them. Fortunately, Gabe had provided enough light from her laser for everyone else to see. She calmed herself done after a moment. Everything's cool. It's all just very dark. There was a disconcerting feeling about everything. Like someone was going to attack her. Or Amimoore would pop up. "Um... We should go..." Lily quietly says. She could sense people in here, and not even the most subtle power usage could escape her gaze. "Um, your place, Jess?"
Back to top Go down
The Real Shade
Jehovah's Thickness
The Real Shade

PostSubject: Re: Academy 218 - IC (Act 6: Reverence and Inspirational Misery)   Academy 218  - IC (Act 6: Reverence and Inspirational Misery) - Page 16 EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 2:32 am

Arianna Madrigal

"Hey, Ene!" Arianna said back, trying to be warm and not let on that she'd been having a minor psychological crisis only a few minutes prior. "Is that a-"

And the lights fizzled out.

"Hey," Arianna quipped, "Is it dark in here, or is it just m-"

Alas, her attempt at extemporaneous comedy was cut short by Jake filling the room with artificial light. His illusions really were pretty to look at, especially the light-based ones. Arianna vaguely thought that, as much fun as she had playing any instrument she could get her hands on, being able to create illusions must have made a very fun way to kill time.

Arianna closed her eyes, the normally energetic and vibrant girl looking a bit weary as she did so. The Symphony filled the darkness, the cosmic sound flowing so smoothly through her she had to look to see the notes, focus to see it in its raw form. It manifested directly into her senses, making sights she couldn't begin to understand dance before her closed eyes, sounds without sources whisper at the edge of her perception.

Arianna opened her eyes. The vibrant, fake light (there was an absence in the Symphony where it should be) kept things nice and bright, and Arianna wondered what could've caused the school to blackout. After all, a school like this had to have backup generators and stuff, right? Maybe somebody's prank had gone horribly wrong. "Jake Valos, you naughty boy. I don't know what manners they teach you in Brazil, but taking two ladies off into the dark has a different meaning here." Arianna bounded after Jake, her usual graceful gait not at all bothered by the fact she couldn't see where she was going as well; Arianna was the sort of girl who could trip and make it look planned. Unless she was tripping herself intentionally. Then, she could do it smoothly enough that it looked unplanned. Because that's how this works.

"So, Mr. Valos," Arianna said, casting an appreciative glance up at the light following Jake like a sentient pet star, "Where are we headed?"

Felina

Darkness.

Felina's eyes narrowed as she came to a sudden stop; her right paw, in the middle of being lowered to the ground, froze as soon as she registered the lights were out. Her head glanced upwards, scanning for a cause for the light. The glass in the bulb some thirty or forty feet above her was still intact (although there was a single fly trapped inside, which Felina regarded with total apathy), and the distant screams and shouts several corridors down confirmed this was not an isolated incident. Perhaps something with the electricity? Felina was not an expert on these types of things: in the jungle, there was daytime, and nighttime. Occasionally a storm came and messed that up, but aside from that, things followed a set pattern. The rapid fluctuations and incredibly urban style of the Academy didn't suit her very well at all. None of the cafeteria food seemed appetizing-how could people eat something they didn't catch?-the classes were horribly dull (none of them seemed at all practical to Felina-who, without the use of hands to take notes, was finding some difficulty in passing her courses), and now this. If the architects of this place had the sense to just have glass ceilings and no lights, maybe this whole ordeal could've been averted. Plus, it would've looked nicer that way. Perhaps I have a career in architecture.

Felina prowled the hallways, moving silently. She didn't suspect foul play: this didn't feel like a predator's work. Perhaps it was, though, and Felina's ignorance of urban life was being preyed upon. Not one to take chances, Felina's claws slipped into place and she kept her ears primed, whiskers flickering. Sneaking up on the jungle cat without supernatural aid would be next to impossible.

Noise. Someone was casting a brilliant light above their heads-must be another student's gift. I hope that isn't all they can do.-and Felina's senses quickly picked up on movement. Fast, sharp, and a notch above the others. It wasn't entirely human, not like the other students. They moved sluggishly, with a veil of cologne and sweat and perfume hanging over all of them. This one...hm.

Felina took off, tracing Jaska as he moved across the ceiling.Must be small, agile...ah. It's the winged boy. Maybe that idiot Russian will be able to get to the water after all. Felina waited until the boy was forced to slow for the corner, then felt her legs tense up beneath her. She exploded upwards, nigh five hundred pounds of muscle and almost two decades of experience propelling her with ease to the wall, where she settled for a split second before bursting off again. Felina drew her claws in and kept her mouth shut, not wanting instinct to take over-already, the baser parts of her mind had already labelled Jaska as prey, because prey always tries to run away so desperately.

Felina wasn't intending to harm Jaska, merely knock him off course and make him flutter to the ground. Connecting with him and "holding" the tackle to the ground would probably have caused the boy severe harm, given that he was a bit of a runt and Felina was not. She landed, tail dancing from one side to another. "Little one," Felina purred, her tone calm and chiding. "You should not run off alone into the dark...there are wicked things out there." Felina moved off of him ((assuming the tackle connected)) and sat back on her haunches, watching him curiously. "You are not like the other ones here, are you? It's you and I...and perhaps that spider girl. The others are all different..."

Valery Arsov

"Alright, stop, collaborate and listen, Ice is back with a-" Valery sang, rather off-key and entirely off-beat, stretching out his arms and legs. Maybe if I freeze the ventilation shaft enough it will make the water...somehow...I don't know, I'm bored He pressed his hands to the metal, began drawing from the icy well that waited deep within his core and pushed the intense cold out through his fingers. The ventilation shaft immediately began icing over...

...and the power promptly died.

"Oh sh*t," Valery muttered, drawing his hands back quickly. He glanced up at the ventilation shaft, which he couldn't see very well anymore, and looked up and down the darkened hallway. "Did...I...no. I did not. I did not do this because I was not here." Valery wasted no time in running away from the scene of the (nonexistent) crime, one arm extended out ahead of him to prevent him from crashing into anyone or anything. Still, sprinting in the dark isn't very easy, and the Russian boy tripped and fell (cursing audibly) numerous times. Where to go, where to go...he needed an alibi, but something this serious would get a lot of scrutiny from the teachers. So he couldn't risk any of his friends, who, no offense, would probably sell him out. This was expulsion-level stuff, especially if he'd really damaged the generator or something. The only witness was Felina, he figured, but she didn't really seem on the level with how things worked at the Academy, so he wasn't too terribly worried. Besides, I can bribe her with a litterbox or something if they question her.

Think, Valery. What's the least populated route back to your dorm room? They're gonna blame any and everything that happens during this blackout on you. Wait, how did I cause the power to go out, anyways? The generators are on the other side of the school...f*ck it, I don't know enough about electricity to be sure. The administrators here are dumb enough to do something like hook the power and water together or...something. Val pressed himself up against a corner, peeking around (he had to lean out considerably far, given his eyepatched eye was the closest one) and realized that he wasn't going to be sneaking up on anybody soon. His best chance was getting back to his room while the chaos of everybody running around in the hallways acting like idiots (the hypocrisy of this missed Val entirely) provided a good distraction. If they couldn't prove he was there-no, wait, he'd left fingerprints on the shaft!

Hehehe. That is what she said, Valery.

But really, the fingerprints and the ice might be a giveaway-but the ice would probably melt and the water might smudge the fingerprints or something. Besides, they may have been high tech, but they wouldn't use CSI equipment on a random air vent unless they had good reason to do so. And if Valery could get his permafrost-coated *ss back to his dorm in time, they would not have that good reason.

Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: Academy 218 - IC (Act 6: Reverence and Inspirational Misery)   Academy 218  - IC (Act 6: Reverence and Inspirational Misery) - Page 16 EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 6:23 am

Jaska Din Valos.

Slowing down, Jaska crawled around the corner on the ceiling. He didn't need to rush to escape the room as if he was spotted, then he wouldn't have made it this far. He let out a quiet sigh of relief as he continued on the ceiling. No where to really go other than away from here. He stopped, dead in his tracks. Someone was hunting him. He stopped to look behind him. He could hear footsteps, and could smell the fur of a mammal, particularly a feline. His instincts were screaming that he was being hunted by another animal - Because in his small head, he was a predator, and despite the fact that he was unmatched; prey. Every instinct in his body was telling him to flee this moment. Jaska was fast enough that he could outrun everyone short of a speedster.

Felina's attempt at catching Jaska, she failed purely because of Jaska's superior senses and animals instincts. Seemingly a split second before Felina had him in his grasps, he leaped away from her, using all of his strength to propel him away. He landed on the floor, and on all fours, like an inhuman predator. His gaze was entirely on Felina. Jaska's body heat spiked, to the point where fur and flesh would be burnt on contact - The heat could be felt from all the way down the hallway. As an attempt to deter the larger predator. As an extent of this heat, Jaska's hand exploded into a wreath of flames, appearing almost like a torch. These flames were much hotter and intense, they danced around his hands. "Why'd you...?! Who are you?!" He said, his voice different from his usual soft, younger voice. It was a deep, animal-like growl.

Shade wrote:
Little one," Felina purred, her tone calm and chiding. "You should not run off alone into the dark...there are wicked things out there." Felina moved off of him ((assuming the tackle connected)) and sat back on her haunches, watching him curiously. "You are not like the other ones here, are you? It's you and I...and perhaps that spider girl. The others are all different..."

His instincts were going wild. All of them telling him to rush now and take a bite out of Felina's leg while she's distracted with all this talking. Yeah, one full force bite from Jaska would require a hospital visit - This was the first of many violent thoughts whirling around his head. This was the problem that he had. Jaska was too young, and had a lack of control over his animal-side. He gets stressed and his instincts get harder to ignore... Right now, what little reason he had in his head was stopping him from attacking Felina. His pryomancery wasn't helping, the flames in his hands. They were exciting him subtly, but.

"Why do you care?" Jaska says in a somewhat brazen tone, his tone gave away that Felina had put him on the defensive. "I'm fine by myself... I just need to be alone..." He was starting to calm down, and it showed as his tone, mid-sentence he started talking in a lower tone. The human in Jaska started pushing away the monster. His body heat dropped as the flames disappeared. He stood straight up, wings were half extended, bent halfway through. His eyes were on Felina, but he had one clawed hand grabbed on to the opposite shoulder. "And no, I'm not like 'the others'... I'm something worse..." He looked away.

Jake Vin Valos, & Eliza Stacy Prezelin.

Shade wrote:
"Jake Valos, you naughty boy. I don't know what manners they teach you in Brazil, but taking two ladies off into the dark has a different meaning here."

"So, Mr. Valos," Arianna said, casting an appreciative glance up at the light following Jake like a sentient pet star, "Where are we headed?"

Yet another session of glorious banter between Jake and Arianna began.

He loved those.

Jake gave Arianna a cheeky grin. He looked at her over his shoulder as he walked. The orb of light he created was over their heads as they. "Ah you think I'm that kind of guy?" He said to her in a playful manner. He put his hand over his chest, palms out. "I'm the gentleman, remember? I don't rush or pull tricks... I take it slow." He did a hand gesture of a wave, gently rocking it back and forth. He quietly chuckled and said, "Just follow me, you'll find out." It turned out that Jake was stalking the halls of the school for some scared teenager to harmlessly prank... For no reason other than showing off to Arianna. It wasn't long before they've found their first victim.

Some scared chick (Eliza) that Jake had certainly saw in the lounge, wandering around the halls of the dorms. He knew from the way she walked, and constantly looked around that she was certainly frightened.

The group came around the corner on Eliza, Jake had put an illusion of invisibility on the group, Eliza wouldn't see them - Not even the illusory light. He put a finger to his lips and turned around the corner, and peaked around it to see Eliza still doing her thing. She could be seen, clear as day. He crafted an illusion on Eliza, a simple one. A solid illusion of a million tiny hands grabbing on to her, at once. He applied a sense of touch to them, so it would feel like real, living hands were touching her. A voice came from all around her that loudly said, "Why hello there..." In the most ethereal and creepy voice that Jake's mind could produce. Then they vanished without a trace, Jake had retreated to behind the wall, but kept one eye poking out to see what happened.  

There was something inside Eliza that was telling her either to haul ass, or turn around and start swinging. Unfortunately she wasted too much time thinking it over. Eliza was a very jumpy and scared girl. Naturally, once she felt a lot of f*cking hands grabbing her, she flipped out. She froze in place, like a statue, a terrified facial expression on her face. "What was that?! Who's there!?" She screamed. Fortunately, the hands had disappeared into nothingness - Yet at the same time, Eliza didn't budge an inch... Metaphorically. In her head, there was still something out there ready to pounce on her. Out of her fight-or-flight instincts, she choose fight. Her body shifted and changed again, similar to when the lights first went out. The muscles on Eliza's arms packed up and expanded. They grew to a disproportionate size compared to the rest of her body, but were still quite menacing. Quite the intimidating person. As of now, she had super-strength in her arms. She looked around for whatever was responsible for pranking her...

Jake had to hold in the laughter. He put his hand over his mouth, and let out the quietest laughter he could. Until he realized that the moment he laughs too much, he'll lose concentration and all illusions will vanish.. And they'll have an angry chick to deal with (I don't know what the hell she just did, but her arms just got bigger). He tried to think of unfunny things to calm himself down.

Last edited by Mr Allen J on Sun Mar 09, 2014 10:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Celo "The Moms"
Alien Ninja Frog Empress
Celo

PostSubject: Re: Academy 218 - IC (Act 6: Reverence and Inspirational Misery)   Academy 218  - IC (Act 6: Reverence and Inspirational Misery) - Page 16 EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 6:49 am

Niza
-

Niza had just finished her frapé when the lights went out. She cursed under her breath and brought out her iPhone, turning it on for some light. She hated the change of the situation, at first- there were so many idiots in the school that would try to do some dumb, perverted, or dangerous thing just because the lights were out. They didn't realize that this, being a meta human school, meant there were crazies who would murder hen for some of those dumb little acts. Not to mention that no one could see her eyes. But then the chick with laser power (Gabe- wasn't that her name?) brought some light into the situation- literally. Niza used this precious moment to try and find some shocked person to... Ah, "help" her.

She stood up and took out her cell phone to add some light as laser girl walke outside before walking towards a boy who had just ordered and just received croissant (Jackson). She gave him the best shocked expression she could muster an spoke, "th-the lights- what happened to them? Do you think everyone is okay?"

-
Len, Jaylin, and Kynan
-

The trio were still talking when the power went off. Jaylin and Kynan both gave confused expressions as they looked around, not scared, just... Curious for why the power went out. They both brought out their cellphones- cheap, prepaid phones since their mom didn't trust them with expensive phones- she was afraid they would break them or something.

Len brought out his cell phone, as well, with his other hand on Kynan's shoulder- his phone was a simple glider that also had a touch screen. He was about to switch it on when Jake made a floating orb of light. Len looked around, curious of the occurrence like his brother were.

"Um... Ow."

Len hadn't even realized he wa gripping Kynan's shoulder tightly until Jaylin spoke up- oh, yeah. They felt each other's pain. H quickly loosened his grip, apologetically nodding at his step brothers. "Sorry." He was busy worrying about what crazy stunt some kid would do with this golden opportunity to create chaos.

-
Ene
-

Ene let out a squeal when the lights went out. She felt her heart racing for a moment, but then quickly calmed down. Nothing bad was going on- it was just a power outage. No biggie.

Jake created an orb of light, helping to make the room brighter. He offered for her and Arianna to go with him somewhere. Ene began to nod but paused when Arianna joked about his invitation. Ene felt her face heat up, but she began laughing a bit. It wasn't long before Jake and Arianna began joking around, and Ene began to feel awkward in the conversation. Even so, she still hose to follow the two silently and watched as Jake took advantage of the situation on some scare girl.

Ene's eyes widened and she felt guilty for watching the situation. She could understand what this girl felt- fear. It was really relatable for her- she was always afraid of her mom's death being because of her. Afraid of messing up again and causing another bad thing... Sure, it was a different form of fear, but it was still a common ground for her, in a way. Ene felt some hidden sadness, but she also felt some courage, as well. So she began to step forward, about to leave the illusion, but paused instead and looked at Jake, the expression on her face more serious and courageous than she is. She kept her voice at a quiet whisper.

"It's not funny to cause fear in people. I-I don't like it. I... please. Just Stop."

-
Mina
-

Mina looked around with her sleepy eyes as the lights went out. Great. The universe just WANTED her to fall asleep, huh? She sighed, yawning as Rush ran out of the restroom, telling them that they didn't have much time. She shrugged at Ray. "I guess I'll join."

-
Bre
-

Bre was humming quietly as she walked down the hall, looking around. When the lights went out, she didn't even flinch. She instead took out her flashlight (she still had it in her purse from the ruins trip) an flipped it on, continuing on her walk. She wouldn't mind finding someone to talk to, right now and open for character interaction.

((Okay. Her death is postponed for a couple of acts Razz))
Back to top Go down
http://celotheimpossible.deviantart.com
Lieo
Willy Wonka
Lieo

Location : A WORLD OF HOT, A WORLD OF SOOT - THE WORLD OF INDUSTRY

PostSubject: Re: Academy 218 - IC (Act 6: Reverence and Inspirational Misery)   Academy 218  - IC (Act 6: Reverence and Inspirational Misery) - Page 16 EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 8:50 pm

Abraham Gene

Drake's little sparring match with the girl was definitely heating up, what with the teasing and banter being exchanged back and forth. Even the girl managed to spit out a couple teasing remarks! It made one wonder if her dynamite personality held true even under the covers, and if so, Drake scored himself a keeper! If the guy somehow managed to screw that up, there'd definitely be words being had with him. Loud words. Perhaps even physical words. Fist was a word! Technically, everything is a word, but digression! What was he doing trying to get Drake some girls anyhow? How about himself? Surely, Drake would try to repay the favor, but it wasn't in his nature to just go out of his way like this... why not make Claire his own? Win her over and swipe her away from Drake's grasp without him even knowing it?

These questions were all, of course, rhetorical to Abe. He knew why. He already had his target. Arianna. While under normal circumstances, he would've just gone in and done away with her, or even ignore her completely and go for other game. But there was something about her... enticing? Alluring, perhaps? Perhaps it was the way she sang. Such a sweet tongue sang songs that soothed the mind and glazed the heart. Truly, anybody could sing, but when she sang the words, they were like sugar. Power or no power, and whether or not it she was like Jake in that she alluded the senses, this trait didn't reflect her personality.

The lights dimmed and flickered, swathing the once lively arena with a somber blanket of darkness and breaking Abraham from his trance and bringing an abrupt end to the fight between Drake and Claire. Okay, quick thinking, wit, scare the bejeezus out of them. Fun at the expense of others was always great! Right after the lights had went out, Abe released a shrill, gut fueled squeal. Brief and intense, it would likely come to a shock to anyone not expecting it - especially when combined with the sudden surprise of the black out. As Drake brought the room to warm glow to lift the dreaded veil, its red-orange radiance shone on his face which was shown to be covered by a silly, mischievous and toothy grin stretching from ear to ear. He isn't at all frightened or horrified as the sound he had made would suggest and is the first of many pranks that are sure to be played.

Drake's dad flapping his gums about the dangers of the school during blackouts was boring as heck, that was for damn sure. He ignored most of what he had to say rather than the scrutiny Adam was expecting from them and took the flashlight offered to him with desultory, simply waiting for him to be gone so that the group (the group being him and Drake - and his girlfriend too if she was interested) can have their fun. "See you later Mister B." Abe called out as the man left with Drake's dramatic quip following en suit. With the teacher's departure, Abraham's roguish grinning and smirking resurfaced. He turned around to face back to Drake and Claire. His smile suggested intents of mischief, and was likely in line with Drake's thinking.

"Sounds fun, boy-o!" Abe replied with amusement, his voice laced with pep and vim. He turned his eyes back on Claire, choosing his next words carefully with the intent of scaring her or making her nervous. "Perhaps we can do a lil' bit of monster hunting on the side, eh?"

Jesse Sutor

Help, huh? Okay, so apparently there was someone around her that knew quite a bit about computers. With all the people around here, there'd of course have to be at least one, but a bunch of these people seemed a little bit like loners with some kind of story to tell. His own life was nothing exciting. He traveled a bit, but nowhere exciting and he doesn't have a tragic life story. Some family drama is more like it, and everyone gets those. It made him feel a little square in comparison with the others, but he supposed there was nothing really wrong with that. More on the topic at hand though, Lily met some nerdy boy - a student by the sounds of it - who was able to help her out and talked really weird. The description sounded familiar, but Jesse personally never had--

The abrupt cut of the lights and the thicket of darkness was alarming, followed by Lily's sudden exclamation of surprised. That was what especially jumped him at first before he had a moment to register everything that was going on. Did the power go out? What happened? Why did it happen? Lily rushed for her phone to illuminate the table they were at and their faces, who might've noticed the luminosity of Jesse's eyes if she had given herself a moment to look. A faint corporeal blue, and while it was nothing spectacular and only glowed in the darkness (giving very little light in doing so), it was still a factor that was there and was something that Jesse rarely noticed about himself. His eyes regardless, he followed Lily's lead and grabbed his phone. From what he recalled, it had a flashlight application on it or something that let the phone activate the camera flash and keep it on. Gabe laser did well in lighting the room, he turned it on anyways, and an intense white light brought their table to life.

Whatever bad feeling Lily had, Jesse preferred to trust her judgement over his own. He didn't believe he was quite in tune with his instincts as Lily was, and didn't hesitate to agree with her. Though her suggestion for place of retreat did surprise him. "My dorm? Oh, uh, sure."

He could find his way there for sure, but everything was still dark and the signs were hard to read. His eyes drifted around the room, watching the apparitions idly float about, unbothered by the changes that had happened in Jesse's three-dimensional realm. Find my room. Jesse mumbled, extending these thoughts to the phantasms around him. There was a moment of hesitation until they slowly drifted towards one section of the room and aligned themselves along the proper path. Perfect. Jesse looked at his two friends for a brief moment before saying, "Okay. Follow me."
Back to top Go down
http://pocketmyrat.tumblr.com/
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: Academy 218 - IC (Act 6: Reverence and Inspirational Misery)   Academy 218  - IC (Act 6: Reverence and Inspirational Misery) - Page 16 EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 11:43 pm

Carmen 'Lily' Santo.

To say the least, Lily was urgent to leave the place, even if she would have zero clue where she was going. Fortunately Jesse seemingly had a better grasp on the area than she did. She sensed that Jesse had commanded the apparitions to guide him. Which worked better than wandering around the halls of the dorms, fumbling for the light from a phone. The pair had a combination going on here. Jesse guided them, and Lily acted as a long-ranged sensor. Lily could sense meta-humans from a distance regardless of any measures (Including powers) taken to ensure they aren't noticed. For every person Lily sensed, she pointed a cellphone in their direction and gave them a look. Their reactions were varying from confused, or scared, looks, or they scattered like roaches (... I wonder why).

They made it to Jesse's room in no time. Jesse had lead the two into his room, Lily found her way to the other side of the room - Away from the door. Hell, she was two steps away from barricading the door. She had sensed a Meta-human not too far away, hanging around the corner, a powerful one. There was a large amount of Meta-humans in the area, but this one seemed off... Like something inside of her was telling her that she should be worried. She was going to keep to herself, but she was quiet, just like a person would when there's something on their mind. In this case, there was a school full of superpowered morons and she was afraid that one might cross the line. It felt like her worse fear came to realization when that one person she sensed had approached the door and knocked on it, speaking all nonchalantly,

"Heeeey! Is Val home...? You kids got booze?"

The voice was definitely female, and familiar as hell, similar to the girl that Lily played poker with on the very first day she was here. However she was way too scared to get the door to even consider that this might be the eyepatched girl named Gabriela Valos. "Jesse... Go get it." Lily yips, grabbing a pillow like it was supposed to help her if some monster charges in.

Gabriela Mya Valos.

"Son of a b*tch..." Gabe hissed through her teeth, she really had to refrain from shouting. "Motherfucker..." She hissed again. Now she was really getting aggravated. Right when she came around the corner to Val's room the two chicks she met on the first day, Lily and Merry, and their greasy boyfriend that she had no idea who he was, 'came home'. At the worse time - Well, not the worse time. If Gabe broke in and they all came back, that wouldn't look too good. That seething rage subsided, when what little logic she had broke through. Fortunately, she didn't see Val apart of the group that was with them, so if she planned on stealing it, it would be better done without him. She let out a sigh. Change of plans, eh? Now she decided to take a... Direct approach, something that was completely different (And bloody hilarious).

Gabe walked up to the door. Half of her was expecting this change of plan to fail, and the other half expected this to end hilariously. She nervously knocked on the door, saying loudly enough for whoever was on the other side to hear, "Heeeey! Is Val home...? You kids got booze?"

Dexter 'Rush' Chertok, & Ray Judah Drager.

There was not a single way to know what got Rush so excited that he decided to drop everything and lead his two friends along during this blackout - But he was certain that he knew what he was doing. The trio were lead to the Training Hall. He lead them through the halls of the building, and made it into the private training rooms. A room that was used only for the power training classes, normally locked off, but Rush had found a way inside (By using Ray's power to pick the lock, basically). This room could be recognized as the room that the class did their first power training class in. Rush had lead the trio to a side of the room, that just seemed like a random side of the wall, but wasn't. It was the wall where the Eyes came out when Adam deployed them.

"Um..." Ray said, scratching the back of his head, a confused look on his head. He then shrugged and decided to ask, "... Why the hell did you bring us here?"

Rush immediately tended to the wall. He pressed his entire body to it. When he was asked a question, he required with a, "Resource acquisition."

"... Now that definitely answers my question."

"No time. No. Drager. May you assist?" Rush says, pointing at a specific part of the wall, "Mechanized wall. No power. Cannot open with gift. No good. Drager. Use advanced lock-picking technique. Yes. Force door open." He pointed at one specific part of the wall, and said, "Gears. Machinery. Door mechanics. Here. Turn them that way." Then Rush pointed to the right.

"Whatever's behind this f*cking wall better be worth it..." Ray mumbled angrily, as he took steps forward and put his hand on the place that Rush told him to. This was a little technique that he had learned awhile ago... Perfected thanks to some helpful individuals. A dark-blue glowing aura surrounded the area he was specifically touching, making a blue square. The sounds of mechanical gears and other machinery being forcibly turned echoed through the room. A secret door had started to open and it wasn't long until it was wide enough opening for someone - Specifically Rush - to slip into. He took a few steps back the moment he was done. The opening, once Ray casted his light on it, revealed the storage for the Eyes. Eyes were attached to machines that were basically docking stations.

Rush didn't waste any time in running into the room and getting to work. "Drager. Watch door. Will be out. One minute. Yes. All I need."

"... How about I close the door instead?" Ray says in response sarcastically, crossing his arms and rolling his eyes. "Yeah, that'd make a great news story. Headline: Boy Genius locked in robot storage and starved to death." He gestured his hands like he was a reporter on TV.  

The comment was ignored while Rush got to work. He had so many Eyes to choose from, but so little time. The best idea he had was to randomly activate one. Fortunately, the Eyes were fully charged, even before the power went out, so all Rush had to do was will it, and the Eye was activated. It's lights came on, and it started to float up into the air and hovered out of it's dock. Good. Good. Yes. Very good. Rush walked out the door, with the eye floating behind him.

"And what the hell are we supposed to do with that? That thing is conspicuous as f*ck. There's no way you'll be able to put it ANYWHERE without getting caught." Ray immediately protested, "Put that thing back before the lights come on and we get the same treatment as Jasmine."

"Drager. You underestimate me. Again. No good. Have this planned out." Rush responded.

"Planned out how?"

"Must store this machine. Off campus. Yes. All we have to do. Will hid in ruins. Work on it there."

"Whatever," Ray rolled his eyes again, "We get caught with that thing and I'm hauling @ss. No questions asked."

Jake Vin Valos.

I'll wait for Shade.[/i]

Last edited by Mr Allen J on Thu Mar 13, 2014 2:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
HalfThere
Newborn
HalfThere

PostSubject: Re: Academy 218 - IC (Act 6: Reverence and Inspirational Misery)   Academy 218  - IC (Act 6: Reverence and Inspirational Misery) - Page 16 EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 1:11 am

Jackson Hatch
He bit into the crossaint it was indeed good he was glad he had gotten it then the lights shut off and he was plunged into a world of darkness a lazer lit up a few tables across from him. He heard a few murmurings about a blackout he got a wee bit nervous. From what he knew about blackouts(basically science fiction shows) that there was total anarchy no rules and a sh!t ton of stuff could go bad... his thoughts were put on hold when a light shone into his eyes..
Celo the Impossible wrote:
Niza
-

She stood up and took out her cell phone to add some light as laser girl walked outside before walking towards a boy who had just ordered and just received croissant (Jackson). She gave him the best shocked expression she could muster an spoke, "th-the lights- what happened to them? Do you think everyone is okay?"

-

He was slightly shocked that anyone would actually approach him. "Um uh power failure I think,knocked out all the lights and no I think everyone's gonna be ok I mean I'm pretty sure we're all safe considering we have super powers". But then as Jackson thought about it his face grew in a little bit of horror human power outages were one thing human robbing human, some anarchy maybe a car or two on fire....but a super blackout? He imagined giant titans throwing buildings at each other,students screaming and turning to ash getting vaporized ,the very island itself exploding in a fiery explosion...."On second thought uh maybe it might be safer to go to our rooms.." he nervously got up and pulled on his coat ,worry written all over his face he turned to Niza ."Well nice meeting you but I really have to g-" he stopped talking when he got a closer look at her ,she was beautiful. "I mean unless um you had uh another kind of plan". He then stared down at his shoes not knowing what to say.

Anthony Bellichini
"Really a charzard?" Anthony was impressed to say the least.then the lights went out, "Oh well thats just F*cking swell" he said sarcastically. "Like it's so easy for me to stay awake when the lights were on now the school has to pull this sh!t"
Back to top Go down
True Night
Killer
True Night

PostSubject: Re: Academy 218 - IC (Act 6: Reverence and Inspirational Misery)   Academy 218  - IC (Act 6: Reverence and Inspirational Misery) - Page 16 EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 2:59 am

Seth and Vance

"Now lets move onto to something else." Seth was already reaching for the next item from the briefcase.

"Can't I have some time to get a feel for it?" He moves way to fast. Doesn't even take time to appreciate success. Since Seth was taking time to help him advance his power, Vance powered down and waited for further instruction anyways. Then everything suddenly went dark. "Whoa, who cut the lights?" Then there was a guttural squeal that made him jump. "What the hell was that?!" When Drake switched back to plasma form, there was Abraham grinning like an idiot. Well he got me, but I won't give him any more satisfaction. He took the flashlight Adam offered. Not going to happen again, and who knows, I have some tricks of my own.

Seth didn't necessarily need a light source, but in order to keep his power anonymous from Adam he took it. "Understood Mr. Blackmoore." With that Seth put away everything that he was experimenting with, and locked it all up. "Take that Vance, might come in handy." Drake was acting like all of this was a joke. "You may have a different attitude next blackout Drake, I wouldn't do anything too reckless. If it comes down to a confrontation you should try to let me handle it first. That will prevent anyone from getting detention unduly. Should the situation escalate, then feel free to pitch in." Don't think they'll listen, I did warn them though.

The two of them tagged along whether they liked it or not. Seth because he wasn't about to let a volatile bunch of students (even if they had the right intentions) cause any major ruckus. Vance was just with Seth, also he didn't want to be left alone.

Vespera

The moment the lights went out Vespera saw little Jaska bolt. As not to waste any precious moments of this rare occurrence she pulled a similar stunt. Her shadow meld activated rendering herself invisible, then she leaped on the ceiling and scurried to the door. Where are you Drake. I got the environment advantage this time. She'd been waiting for a time to get some payback, and not it had come. Only problem was that he probably wasn't alone. A guy like him must make some enemies, maybe I'm not the only one. The best bet was the dorms, so she headed in that direction.

Cassandra and Kate

A voice whispered in Kate's ear "Looks like you've got a manly friend. Let me know if you need any assistance." It was Cassandra, few things escaped her notice. She could of even taken her number, though she had it already. I really hope nobody else around her has a similar power... Unfortunately she couldn't respond to tell her to bug off without drawing attention. The message had reached her and her alone. A hard look would have to do. While Cassandra could help, she always threw in a twist. Besides legitimate methods were guilt free, and she was perfectly capable of wooing Gabe herself. Am I? I used to be a nobody before all of this. Maybe I still am. Her thoughts were interrupted by the lights cutting out.

Kate dropped the plate she was carrying and it shattered into pieces on the ground along with a hamburger. Normally she'd be all over getting it cleaned up, but right now was one of the dreaded blackouts. Even if she wanted to it was pitch black. She almost stumbled when she stepped on a fragment with the heel of her pumps. Can't see sh*t. I'm going to trip and break my neck or something. What's that? Gabe had fired off some kind of bright red beam. Is that a laser? Not only was this chick her type, but she had a kick ass power. Help the damsel in distress. Kate silently urged her, but she just up and left leaving her in the dark once more. Well we did just meet, and it looks like things are going to get crazy. I don't even know her name. She knew that if she was closer to the door she'd have bolted without a second thought too. She sighed and took out her phone like many others were doing, but she found that she hardly needed it.

Once Cassandra had enhanced her own vision to superhuman levels, she did the same for her friend who was utterly hopeless in a situation like this. "I'm heading to the dorms, you are welcome to join me." Then she added loud enough for everyone else to hear. "Anyone else is welcome to come along as well." On that note she headed for the door. Doubt anyone is going to take my offer. I'm the type of person most people avoid during these unforeseen incidents. Their loss.

Kate was only too happy to oblige. She knew that Cassandra wouldn't' harm her, but she sure as hell would mess anybody up that got any ideas about her. Being alone and dressed the way she was, it was almost an invitation saying 'rape me'. Her power was highly situational, so she couldn't rely on it alone for protection. Even back in the city she couldn't always fight off normal people.

Eric

Amimoore hesitated for just long enough that a sudden power outage saved her from having to respond. Whatever, I'll find out soon enough I'm sure. It's not like he'd given her much to off of for his ability, but he was about to. The tip of his finger turned into a small flashlight head. Eliza was gone. "Where'd she go? Hmmm, no matter. It seemed to me that she wanted to scram since the beginning of the conversation. That's a cool thing she can do with her hand, I'll ask her about it later. Eric had some questions, like how often this happened, and what they should do, but Amimoore already had plans. "So where are we going?" If it's dangerous I should take time to prepare... Eh, what the heck. I can do well enough on the fly. She seems to know what she's doing, and that's good enough for me. If anything else it beat getting trapped in the lounge, if something the doorway would act like a bottle neck. That wasn't a good position to be in.
Back to top Go down
Celo "The Moms"
Alien Ninja Frog Empress
Celo

PostSubject: Re: Academy 218 - IC (Act 6: Reverence and Inspirational Misery)   Academy 218  - IC (Act 6: Reverence and Inspirational Misery) - Page 16 EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 2:20 pm

Mina
-

Mina followed ray and Rush to the training hall, and held in a groan of annoyance. Of all the places they were going when she was so tried... they went to the training hall. The place she fell asleep at maybe even more often than she did in her dorm room was the place Rush had chosen to lead them to. If it weren't for her curiosity of the situation and wanting to seem a bit less weir- wait. Why did she care? That's it. She was going to sleep. Mina yawned as she sat down, leaning against a wall to glare ahead at the door Ray was trying to open.

"I'm going to sleep- too tired. But I'll still be watching."

With that Mina closed her eyes and instantly fell asleep. The next thing Mina knew, she was standing beside her body in spirit form. She watched silently as Ray and Rush spoke about the Eyes. Then he merged back with her body and woke up, feeling better.

"All right. We got it. Let's go."

-
Niza
-

Niza held in a smirk at the kid. At first he wa going to quickly run off, but then he took a second glance her way. Of course, her looks did work out to her advantage, usually. She kept the scared expression on her face even though it was out of character an she felt like laughing. If one knew the truth in Niza's actions, they we oils be able to tell she was a very good actor when the times called for it.

"I-I don't know," Niza stammered, makin sure that her eyes darted across the room, as if she were scared of someone jumping out of the shadows and attacking. "My roommate isn't inky room, I think, but I don't want to be alone..." She bit her lip, tryin to seem hesitant. "Could I maybe go with you? I'm sorry- I don't know you an its rude, I know but I don't want to be walking around in the dark at a place like this." Perdect neevously girl attitude, in her opinion. She just needed to find out if this guy had an interesting power she could use some time and if he was well-to-do, economy-wise. If so, then she could did some use for him in assisstinf her later on if push comes to shove, just as she had Ene's power memorized for her sake.
Back to top Go down
TheDippster
Teedler Supreme Ruler of Space
TheDippster

PostSubject: Re: Academy 218 - IC (Act 6: Reverence and Inspirational Misery)   Academy 218  - IC (Act 6: Reverence and Inspirational Misery) - Page 16 EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 1:13 am

Trace noticing the darkness and not wanting to loose any of his things shoved the pack cards into his pocket. "Don't they have anti-sleeping aides or something, I mean seriously we put a man on the moon. In the sixties. Anyway seeing how you might not want to trampled on, I'm going to go see if this place looks any creepier in the dark so feel free to join me." Trace said To Anthony before getting out of his chair. A yellow bipedal sheep like creature, roughly a foot and a half shorter than Trace was now to his place. Electricity crackled around around the creature before a large flash of light burst from a gem on the creature's tail, the light filled the too
For less than a second. The creature gave an annoyed "Pharos" before its tail gave off a glow that illuminated roughly a meter and a half around it. The creature then took what remained of Trace's hot chocolate and started to head towards the door of the cafe.
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: Academy 218 - IC (Act 6: Reverence and Inspirational Misery)   Academy 218  - IC (Act 6: Reverence and Inspirational Misery) - Page 16 EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 5:01 am

Drake Deltori Blackmore.

True Night wrote:
"You may have a different attitude next blackout Drake, I wouldn't do anything too reckless. If it comes down to a confrontation you should try to let me handle it first. That will prevent anyone from getting detention unduly. Should the situation escalate, then feel free to pitch in."

Snore, snore, snore... If there was anyone else that would ruin the fun, it'd be Seth. Drake turned around and leaned on the wall. Putting his weight on his broad, strong shoulders. "Look buddo..." Drake says in an amused tone. Seth was starting to get annoying with his attitudes. "... Just because you're an assistant to my daddy, doesn't mean you have to act like you have a mighty-fine stick up your @ss all the time." He started chuckling quietly. Drake got up off the wall and faced Seth. He has half-prepared for Seth to fight him, but Drake was confident that he could take him (Like he could with everyone). Though Seth didn't look like the type to fight over such petty things. "So, relax, we're just going to have some good ol' fun. No one's going to a fight or get attacked by ninja assassins..." A sh*t-eating grin remained on Drake's face. Either way he was going to leave the teacher's pet behind, somehow.

An annoyed glance was tossed in the direction of Mina from Ray. He was hoping that Mina would protest to it at least. Hell, they could outvote Rush and make him put the robot back. But whatever. If Rush is hellbent on bringing this f*cking machine, and if Mina wants to go along with it, despite the risks - Then why the hell should Ray get in the way? A scowl found it's way onto Ray's face. "Alright, alright, whatever." Ray says. Before turning towards the door and running towards it, followed by Rush and Mina. He thought about just grabbing on to everyone and completely removing the footsteps factor, then he figured that he shouldn't waste the energy. He had a feeling that a fight would come up, and if it does, then Ray has to be at his best. Ray looked at his two allies, taking side glances at them. Mina didn't seem to be a type of person who'd fight (Evident from the situation with Jasmine). Rush could hold his own, but... He was weak, inexperienced, and untrained. Both of these deductions meant that Ray would be the one to do the asskickings if they came up. We need to pick up someone who'd fill that niche.

The trio (And their new robotic friend) made it to a side door that lead outside of the training halls. Ray threw the door open, putting his arm out to stop anyone from going through. Outside the door, some distance in, the air rippled, and two eyes appeared. The eyes looked around, the sensory information they acquired were instantly sent to Ray. There were fresh footsteps in the snow near the front, which meant there was enough activity to warrant a detour. Otherwise, the place was completely desolate. The eyes disappeared, as Ray pointed towards the walls, "This way." Ray said, as he lead them to the walls that surrounded the school.

"Yes. Drager. Have been using head." Rush said as they looked up at the wall. The Eye that Rush was controlling moved in towards his chest, and he put his hands around it. Ray slams his hand onto Rush's shoulder, then an aura wrapped him from head to toe. The aura even wrapped around Rush's eye. All three of them started floating up into the air, not too far away from the ground.

"Grab on," Ray offered his hand to Mina, to fly her over the walls, as that was the best way for all three of them to get to the ruins the fastest, and most discreetly. "... Unless you want to do the smart thing and get the hell out of here."

Amimoore Black Dellamorte.

Amimoore watched as Eric's finger turned into a flashlight. Interesting power... Will have to explore later. She thought to herself as she turned her attention towards... Locating people. She stopped and closed her eyes, and focused. She used her telepathy to get the locations for everyone in a several meters radius. Then one at a time, she read their minds (If she did to more than one person, her telepathy would likely get overloaded). No one in range was doing anything particularly bad... But there was one kid planning on tagging the halls with graffiti. That was something that Ami would like to avoid - Because someone's going have to clean that up! "Come on, follow me!" She said, pulling Eric in the direction of her target. He wasn't too far, if they hurry up, they'd be there in a few moments. She ran, which was... Difficult, giving her prosthesis. Soon enough, they caught up to the perpetrator in the act. A boy with shiny blonde hair and freckles, kinda pudgy, and was sorta tall. The moment the light was flashed on him, he froze like a dear in the headlights. "Stop right there criminal scum!" Amimoore shouted, pointing both hands at him, they were surrounded with psychic energy. "You're coming with me."
Back to top Go down
HalfThere
Newborn
HalfThere

PostSubject: Re: Academy 218 - IC (Act 6: Reverence and Inspirational Misery)   Academy 218  - IC (Act 6: Reverence and Inspirational Misery) - Page 16 EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 3:04 am

Celo the Impossible wrote:
Mina
"I-I don't know," Niza stammered, makin sure that her eyes darted across the room, as if she were scared of someone jumping out of the shadows and attacking. "My roommate isn't inky room, I think, but I don't want to be alone..." She bit her lip, tryin to seem hesitant. "Could I maybe go with you? I'm sorry- I don't know you an its rude, I know but I don't want to be walking around in the dark at a place like this." Perdect nervously girl attitude, in her opinion. She just needed to find out if this guy had an interesting power she could use some time and if he was well-to-do, economy-wise. If so, then she could did some use for him in assistant her later on if push comes to shove, just as she had Ene's power memorized for her sake.

"Um.....uh....er....hrm......" came a stupid babble across Jackson's mouth. He really didn't anyone following him there was a risk of his powers being found, but then again this girl seemed genuinely afraid of this dark and she was asking for help it would be both rude and downright mean to not help her."When this plan goes to sh!t just remember the only person to blame is yourself" came a rather negative voice from his subconscious. "Alright then lets go uh Niza is it?" he walked towards the outside of the door frame smashing himself into the wall. Its to friggen dark He could barely see anything even with Niza's phone glare. But his power was already coming up with a solution behind the retina's of his eyes a layer of tissue started to grow cells changed their molecular structure as the new part took shape. Jackson blinked he could now see in the dark though it was a bit fuzzy. He had grown a Tapetum lucidum allowing him to have a some nightvision, "Ok lets go" he said turning to Niza.
Back to top Go down
Celo "The Moms"
Alien Ninja Frog Empress
Celo

PostSubject: Re: Academy 218 - IC (Act 6: Reverence and Inspirational Misery)   Academy 218  - IC (Act 6: Reverence and Inspirational Misery) - Page 16 EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 11:30 am

Niza quickly nodded. She could easily tell this kid was one of te guys that were relatively nice and didn't like to be rude, considering he didn't seem to want for her to come along but went ahead and said it was okay. "Oh my goodness- thank you so much!" Niza pretended to be grateful towards Jackson and kept a relieved expression on her face as se followed him, holdin in a laugh as he walked into the wall. Once the duo left the building, however, Jakson seemed to be able to see better.

"So, hun, um... You know my name, now. Your name is Jackson if memory serves, right? Nice to meet you."

She just had to keep this act up for a little bit longer until she finds out whatever she needs to know.

-
Mina
-

Mina glared back at Ray when he cast her an annoyed glance. She wasn't sure why he had glared at her, but she couldn't help but glare back at him. She followed Ray and Rush quietly, stopping when Ray motioned for them to.

Then Ray wrapped some aura around Rush and his new... Pet. She had to admit, Ray's power was pretty impressive. When Ray offered her his hand to help in traveling over the wall, Mina gave him a tired smirk and accepted his hand. "The smart thing? Please, doing the smart thing anymore is just overrated."
Back to top Go down
TheDippster
Teedler Supreme Ruler of Space
TheDippster

PostSubject: Re: Academy 218 - IC (Act 6: Reverence and Inspirational Misery)   Academy 218  - IC (Act 6: Reverence and Inspirational Misery) - Page 16 EmptyThu Mar 13, 2014 1:43 am

After walking out the door Trace dropped his hot chocolate, turned around and glared into the cafe. The light emitted from the orb on his tail was replaced by the light from the electricity crackling from his yellow body, almost demanding a challenge from the occupants of the cafe. Suddenly the yellow creature's eyes widened and the plasma that was encircling him ceased to exist, causing darkness to reappear; a human Trace took the creature's place. An expression of fear and panic covered the shapeshifter's face before he ran off, "No, this isn't happening again" He thought.
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: Academy 218 - IC (Act 6: Reverence and Inspirational Misery)   Academy 218  - IC (Act 6: Reverence and Inspirational Misery) - Page 16 EmptyThu Mar 13, 2014 3:00 am

Celo wrote:
"The smart thing? Please, doing the smart thing anymore is just overrated."

That scowl was replaced with a sly smirk, he chuckled under his breath, attempting to keep quiet about it the best he can. "Yeah, if any of us ever did the smart thing, we'd never be up in this crusade...." A subtle protest at the fact he, and friends, were up in arms against the headmaster - But he'd get bored if it was any other way. Back to what actually mattered, Ray grabbed onto Mina's hand, the same blue aura had wrapped around Mina, and the three started floating up into the air. There was seemingly a perfect balance during the flight, even though without Ray's special brand of telekinesis, all three would fall. They quickly floated over the wall, and started heading towards the ruins. They floated in the air against the midnight sky, an observant eye would notice the three purely because of the telekinetic aura they gave off. Their speed was a moderate 20 mph, the snow pelted against them. Because Ray was too focused on keeping everyone in the air than a little snow smacking them.

They landed at the front doors of the ruins, they all touched down in the snow, and the aura had dissipated. Rush let go of the eye, and pulled out a flashlight-like device, and attached it to his thin shoulder. There was one place where Rush put all of his special devices, the kind that would get him thrown off the island. "Must go. Heading to hiding spot. Time is of the essence." He rushed (No pun intended) into the ruins without much thought, his eye floating behind him. But he felt a force pulling him backwards, it started out subtle, but then got too strong to resist....

"Boy Genius," Ray says, floating over the snow and next to Rush, "Remember what rushing into abandoned places without thinking about it does?" These were the ruins, he had heard of such a place by ease-dropping on some knuckleheads, and through Rush. His paranoia was tingling. There was something in the back of his head telling him to not rush inside... Maybe it was the fact that they're on an island of freaks and they're looking into a big scary building. I don't like big scary buildings. The best way to go about this was to keep on their toes. "We go in, as a group, you'll get your ass handed to you." He hissed at Rush, getting in the inventor's face. Ray snatched the flashlight off of Rush's chest, and underhand threw it inside of the ruins. Right when it started curbing downwards, Ray pointed his arm straight out, and a glowing blue replica of his hand appeared and grabbed the flashlight. The arm perfectly shadowed his movements as he swiped it around, making the light shine on the rest of the room.

"Looks clear, not taking any chances..." Ray says as he takes steps forward, then he stopped himself dead in his tracks. He just realized they have an advanced scout on their side, "Mina, would you mind giving the place a better look? I don't take risks."

"Ha. Ruins safe. Have come in and out of here. For years." Rush says, "No need for such scouting."

"... And that doesn't mean that can all change in a moment's notice."

Last edited by Mr Allen J on Thu Mar 13, 2014 9:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ink
Newborn
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Academy 218 - IC (Act 6: Reverence and Inspirational Misery)   Academy 218  - IC (Act 6: Reverence and Inspirational Misery) - Page 16 EmptyThu Mar 13, 2014 3:21 am

Alone when the lights suddenly cut out, Thorn pauses and looks up in silence. She can't help but let out a quiet hiss as the thought runs through her mind of the inconvenience. She isn't particularly startled by this. However, she is bothered by the cool temperature and the tense feeling in the air around her. Honestly, Thorn is perfectly comfortable in the dark. And it isn't like she was blind in this. Even without her eyesight to rely on, combining her enhanced senses of smell and touch, she is a living radar. Granted, focusing in on any smell is difficult when there are so many around this place. Thorn even manages to pick up the smell of someone's lunch; a ham, turkey, and cheese sandwich. But her enhanced sense of touch, that which has been labeled as her "Seismic Sense" allows her to detect motion so vividly that it's almost like a second form of sight. And with that in mind, she can feel the tapping of shoes growing more and more potent. Someone was nearing her.
Back to top Go down
http://thatruled.com
Celo "The Moms"
Alien Ninja Frog Empress
Celo

PostSubject: Re: Academy 218 - IC (Act 6: Reverence and Inspirational Misery)   Academy 218  - IC (Act 6: Reverence and Inspirational Misery) - Page 16 EmptyThu Mar 13, 2014 4:39 pm

Mina yawned, rubbing her hands against the sleeves of her coat in attempt to warm herself once the trio landed on the ground. With the snow hitting her, she had received a slight chill. She wasn't going to complain about such a dumb thing, though.

As they walked into the ruins, Mina looked around curiously. She had, despite her power, never gone to this area, before. She peered curiously into the dark room as Ray used the flashlight he had taken from Rush to shine it around. She was really curious about what was down there, so when Ray asked for her to use her power, Mina was pleased.

"Sure thing," Mina smirked before sitting down and closing her eyes. In a second, she was laying on her side on the ground, asleep. She stared at her own sleeping body blankly before going into the room, looking around wherever the light shined.

Nothing seemed unusual so far. The light shined on a hooded figur- wait, what? Mina looked again. No one was there- no hooded figure or anything. She sighed. Must've been her imagination. "Dumb mind..."

She didn't have to worry about speaking out loud in this form and Mina soon woke up after giving the room another look-through. She yawned, slowly sitting up.

"I didn't see anything," she concluded, rubbing her eyes sleepily.
Back to top Go down
Dragonbud
Punk Rock
Dragonbud

PostSubject: Re: Academy 218 - IC (Act 6: Reverence and Inspirational Misery)   Academy 218  - IC (Act 6: Reverence and Inspirational Misery) - Page 16 EmptyThu Mar 13, 2014 5:27 pm

Merry didn't really seem all that upset when the power went out. The dark defiantly didn't scare her as much as it did when she was younger. Merry almost laughed at herself, thinking about how scared she used to get during storms. At one point it got to bad that she always slept with a little battery operated light, so even if there was no power she would still be able to see in the dark. Looking back on it now, Merry wasn't sure why she was so scared of the dark, she had practically slept with a nightlight until she was in middle school. It was certainly a common fear amongst young children. Once she entered middle school, and discovered her powers, she realized she didn't have anything to fear. If someone was to break into the house she decided that she would just trip the intruder and be the hero she always wanted to be as a kid.

Her reminiscing about her childhood quickly came to a stop when a light was shined on her face, a cell phone light. Merry scrambled to pick up on the end of Lily and Jesse's conversation, looked like they were heading up to his room. Merry followed behind Lily and Jesse with not much urgency, she wasn't as scared as Lily seemed to be. Were other students really going to cause mischief in the dark? Or would they simply hole up in their rooms until the lights returned? Once inside Jesse's room, Merry sat causally on the end of a bed, swinging her legs. She glanced over at Lily, wondering why she was so nervous. Maybe she was afraid of the dark? Merry was going to say something silly, like 'oh don't worry! If someone tries to break in I can lean up against the door and get all heavy! No one would be able to open the door!' But suddenly a voice appeared at the door.

Merry glanced around at Jesse then Lily, then the door. Merry recognized the voice, and suddenly felt a little less confident.
Back to top Go down
Lieo
Willy Wonka
Lieo

Location : A WORLD OF HOT, A WORLD OF SOOT - THE WORLD OF INDUSTRY

PostSubject: Re: Academy 218 - IC (Act 6: Reverence and Inspirational Misery)   Academy 218  - IC (Act 6: Reverence and Inspirational Misery) - Page 16 EmptyThu Mar 13, 2014 5:49 pm

Abraham Gene

Like Drake, Abraham too had a sh!t-eating grin to match, even going so far as to make a subtle fist pump when Drake made the jab about Seth having the stick up his @ss and being the teacher's pet. Finally someone said it! It was about time too, perhaps that'd even knock the guy down a couple notches. He stood by Drake's side as he explained how everything will be alright and that is was just a bit of innocent fun. Of course, Drake would regret mentioning how they wouldn't get attacked by ninja-assassins, as this implanting an amusing idea in his head. He quietly, looking the other way, inched back just a little bit. A smile crept up on his face as he went to kick the toes of his right boot behind Drake's knee. This of course could end several ways. One of which, if he was caught off guard, would likely strike the nerves and cause the guy to fall down and Abe cracking a joke saying, "Dude, you should've seen that coming! You'll be easy pickings for those ninja-assassins!" Hilarity, obviously, or at least through Abe's eyes. He might even make these kids nervous by asserting such a claim. Though if the practical joke didn't work, Abe would likely just shrug it off with innocent laughter and say, "A-ha! Looks like you're ready for those ninjas, eh?"

Of course, it was innocent friendly fun with his partner. But hey, if the guy couldn't take it, then they wouldn't have been partners then! Besides... laughing at yourself goes a long way to wooing the ladies.

Jesse Sutor

How convenient. They had the computer pulled up and everything was about ready until they heard a knocking at the door, followed by a rough feminine voice asking for Valery and booze. Huh. Didn't know old Val had a girlfriend! Now why didn't he tell him? Er, no matter, it wasn't his business. Jesse personally didn't drink or care for handling alcohol, but he isn't going to stop anybody else from drinking and, quite frankly, to stop Val or his girlfriend from drinking Val's own booze. He looked back at his concerned friend and made an amused smile. He chuckled, "Throwing me to the slaughter already, huh?"

Approaching the door, he casually opened it up to see that one rough around the edges girl he's seen around. He couldn't recall her name,  but she did have a brother around here somewhere as far as he knew. This was the girl that Valery has been looking at for a little bit, had he finally got the nerve to talk to her or something? Anyways, she was asking for Valery and his alcohol. He wasn't going to give it to her, but she could have it for all he cared.

"Hi," Jesse chimed, "you're with Valery, right? Uh, he isn't here right now, but you can come in and get what you're looking for. He stashes it beneath his mattress or something."

Pfft, I should know. The dude keeps offering some to me. Ah, whatever, he's a good guy.

Under normal circumstances, Gabe would've intimidated him. But after a week or so of being here and being roomies with Valery for all this time, it wasn't that big of a deal to be honest. Stepping aside to let Gabe in he looked back at her for a moment to ask a question, "So I don't think I ever caught your name..."
Back to top Go down
http://pocketmyrat.tumblr.com/
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: Academy 218 - IC (Act 6: Reverence and Inspirational Misery)   Academy 218  - IC (Act 6: Reverence and Inspirational Misery) - Page 16 EmptyThu Mar 13, 2014 11:18 pm

Gabriela Mya Valos, & Carmen 'Lily' Santo.

The door opened and immediately Gabe's eyes scanned the room and saw Merry and Lily, ignoring Jesse for a few moments. They were familiar with Gabe, fortunately, though they haven't talked since the first night they've been here. What mattered was that Val wasn't here. Realizing that she hadn't said anything yet, she turned to Jesse. Seeing that he was alone in a room with two girls, the implications were... Quite obvious, "Damn, son," Gabe says to Jesse, marching her way into the room, "Ya' got two hot girls in ya' room. Ya' like a modern day pimp." She followed this statement with laughter, intending for it to be a joke. Gabe stepped into the room, wiggling her hips, she opted out of telling him her name. The comment that she was in a relationship with Val almost made her throw up. The last person that she would want to be with would be Val (Especially since she got the waitress girl's number). Normally she would have b*tch slapped Jesse, but right now that was detrimental. "... Yeah, he's my beau." She agreed, awkwardly forcing out each word, like saying those four words was so soul crushingly painful. If Jesse ever said that they were in a relationship again, he would get the mother of all b*tch slaps.

The comment Gabe made Lily started to make her uncomfortable. Merely because her relationship with Jesse was platonic, and, no offense to Jesse, intended for it to stay that way. "Hey Gabe," Lily said blankly. She had to say, while that comment put her off a bit, she was slightly relieved that it's just Gabe wasn't some serial killer... At the same time, a cringing irritation was growing inside of her. Gabe was only here to get drunk. That was the kind of thing that pisses Lily off. She had a feeling in her gut that told her that Gabe was lying about something. Just what was the question.

If Jake was here, he would be telling her that now would be a good time to bail the f*ck out. They know her name and would surely point in her direction. Then again, Gabe wasn't the type to listen to reason. The booze was just too great to pass up. Val wants his booze back, he'll have to deal with her. Either way, Gabe responded to Lily, "Hey, Lil'. I'm just here because this darkness got me in the mood to party." She started laughing as she pulled the mattress off of what seemed to be Val's bed, and jackpot! Grade-A Russian liquor straight from the motherlands. Enough . She grabbed one of the bottles and looked at it, a devious grin was on her face. She started laughing, starting quietly, then it went to loud, maniacal levels. Like she was some evil villain. She stopped laughing, and immediately popped the bottle open, and took a few gulps of vodka. That really got her buzz going, though vodka tastes way better mixed in with something else. Then again, Gabe was the kind of girl that just enjoyed the buzz. And she felt it almost immediately. She looked back at Lily and Merry.

Meh. Have to use this buzz on something... A devious grin was sent in their direction. "Any of you ladies wanna join the party?!" She said.

A look of pure disgust was sent in the direction of Gabe, complementary of Lily. The way she just got drunk like this was just utterly disgusting. "No," Lily says sternly, "I don't drink." Under no circumstances was she to consume alcohol. Besides, the whole thing was illegal within the grounds of the school, she didn't want to be in trouble.

Gabe rolled her sole eye, disappointed that Lily was being such a wuss. A shame. Gabe would have had fun with her if she got boozed up enough. There was still one option left. "What about you Merry...? Don't tell me you haven't gotten your first taste of alcohol yet?" Gabe says, in a sly, near-flirty tone, "I'll give you a taste, on me. You won't regret it."

Celo wrote:
"I didn't see anything,"

"Thanks." Ray says, showing a bit of gratitude. She was useful already, scouted the room out for them. He could have done it himself just as well as she did, but that would expend a bit of his energy, and would have spilled a bit of his tricks to his new ally too early. "But, we're keeping our eyes open." Ray took a few steps inside. He was always the man who was always safe than sorry. "Let's go." He stepped inside the same room that Sage's group did the moment when they arrived. He was trusting Mina here, and hoping that she hadn't lied to them.

Rush stepped around Ray, and walked his own direction, "Know where stash is. Follow me." He picked up the pace, he was going fast without it being a full on sprint. He knew that staying here was a bad decision. The place was cold, a chill crept in through the windows. There were many animals creeping around in here, scared off by the presence of light. They hoped. After a few minutes of walking, they made it to the exact location of Rush's stash.

It was hidden in a random ventilation shaft, covered by a random piece of wood. The shaft was bolted shut, but Rush had the tools to open it with ease. He pulled out a small device that was similar to a screwdriver, and undid all the bolts. He pulled the metal cover off of it, and pulled it to the side, revealing the contents inside. A large metal lockbox, with a digital lock. Rush infected the digital aspects of the lock with a randomizing virus so that the pass-code so that it was impossible for anyone to lock. Except for Rush, he used his ability to just force the lock to open. Inside was a variety of weapons, bombs, and other offensive devices that he crafted in secrecy over the course of the week. Devices that could easily mess up anything. In the case anyone did find it; there was little connecting Rush to it. No fingerprints, and they were made out of parts and materials found anywhere on this island. Almost all of it could only be operated by him, and anything that couldn't was expendable. The worse that would happen is his stash getting destroyed.

Ray's eyes peered towards the shaft, then the Eye. "It was nice that you came around to your stash...." He rolled his eyes, "But I don't it'll fit even if we oil it."

"No intentions. Can't store here." Rush pulled out a brown cloth and closed, then pushed the lock box back in. He did the process of taking out the shaft in reverse. Screwing up the nuts, then pushing the wooden plank back up. He walked into the doorway next to him, and the Eye followed, Rush lead it into a small room that appeared to have been intended to be a storage closet. The Eye floated into the middle of the closet, then immediately deactivated, causally floating onto the ground and all of it's lights went out. He gently laid the cloth over the deactivated Eye. He was going to do some work on it tomorrow, now was the perfect time to head back to the school fast as possible. Curfew's in a few hours, and it looked incriminating to be in here. "Drager. Would you mind?" Rush said as he left the closet. He pointed at a random book case that was conspicuously in the hallway, appeared to be blown open by an attack. It would block the door well.

"Whatever, Nerd." Ray says to Rush, walking over to the book case and grabbing it with one hand. A blue aura wrapped around the book case and he lifted it up into the air with ease. To him, the bookcase was light as a feather, and this use of his power could easily be mistaken for super-strength, if it wasn't for the blue aura. He dropped it in front of the closet... He turned his attention to another place.

A doorway, leading down into the same prison that Sage, Gabe, Jake, Jaska, Arianna, Seth, Len, and Bre, found.

"What's down there?" Ray asks, he was pretty curious... But the other half of him was telling him to leave it alone. "I'm guessing the Headmaster's BDSM dungeon."

"How about we have a look?" Rush says, turning to Mina.

Megan Emma Jervious, & Leon Maddox Vahan.

"Right... Right..." Leon says, an amused look on his face, "You think anyone would honestly think pranking Adam right now would be a good idea?" He started laughing. "Some these kids might be too dumb for school, but not that dumb." He chuckled. He was using his Eye of Providence to see far ahead, the darkness wasn't too much of a detriment to him. Leon was wearing a blue Hawaiian shirt covered in white palm trees, jeans, combat boots, and a white longcoat thrown over it all. A sword was at the side of his hip.

It was all said in response to Megan, who was walking at his side. "Ha... Just think about it. There's one student that can make anything explode next time it gets touched.... If he sneaks into Adam's room and gets at his book collection..." She started giggling, putting her hand over her mouth. Megan had shape-shifted a black and red gothic-style dress over her body, and had on black boots and stockings on. She had on her usual glasses. Megan had a flashlight in her hands, shining it through the halls. Whoever saw them coming quickly stopped what they were doing, acted natural, and were glad it wasn't Adam.

They eventually came across a girl (Thorn), that obviously didn't appear to be human, an animal type. She was standing there, doing nothing. Megan shined the flashlight on her, and gave her a good look. There was something about Thorn that really set her off... It required investigation. Megan was the first one to speak, for both of them, "Why hello there, Darling. Are you up to no good like those ruffians?" Her tone was cheery, and slightly sarcastic.
Back to top Go down
Celo "The Moms"
Alien Ninja Frog Empress
Celo

PostSubject: Re: Academy 218 - IC (Act 6: Reverence and Inspirational Misery)   Academy 218  - IC (Act 6: Reverence and Inspirational Misery) - Page 16 EmptyThu Mar 13, 2014 11:54 pm

Mina
-

Mina followed Rush and Ray to the "stash". Which happened to be a ventilation shaft with wood over it. She bent down, peering over Rush's shoulder as the shaft was opened to reveal... Mina couldn't help but whistle at the sight. It was like the mother load of hand-made weapons.

"I see you've started your own arsenal," Mina mused.

Really. Now that she knew Rush had this stuff, he seemed less... Nonviolent. More... More what? Mina was unsure. Her view of him had just changed. She straightened back up after bending down to look in the vent as the Eye was out away in a closet. Mina yawned as she then looked down the doorway that led down a flight of stairs to... Where? Mina was unsure. She had a feeling Ray was pretty close to guessing what the place really was, judgin from what she had heard of the headmaster.

"I say let's see what's down there," she smirked after yawning once more.
Back to top Go down
Dragonbud
Punk Rock
Dragonbud

PostSubject: Re: Academy 218 - IC (Act 6: Reverence and Inspirational Misery)   Academy 218  - IC (Act 6: Reverence and Inspirational Misery) - Page 16 EmptyThu Mar 13, 2014 11:57 pm

Merry had kept quiet when Gabe had first entered, predicting that it was her at the door in the first place. Did Jesse really keep alcohol in his room? Couldn't you get kicked out of the school for that? Merry kept her mouth shut, not wanting to pry into him or his roommates personal lives. Merry kept her eyes on the floor as Gabe walked around the room, feeling more uncomfortable and creeped out at the pimp comment she had made about Jesse. Merry glanced over at Lily. Trying to get her attention in hopes of figuring out a way to make the situation less awkward for the three of them. Merry quietly hoped that Gabe would grab what she wanted, then would leave and allow Jesse, Lily, and her to continue to wait out the power outage without any more awkward interruptions.

But the hot ladies comment made Merry feel an odd mix of confusion and flattery, had anyone really called her hot before? Maybe Gabe was just trying to get under Jesse's skin, her immediate laughter after the comment almost made Merry say something, but she continued her observing silence.

But then Gabe offered the bottle to Lily, in which Merry finally showed a bit of interest in the conversation. Merry half expected Lily to accept her offer, what was there to lose? They were alone, in a dark room with plenty of drink to go around. Merry twiddled her thumbs, quickly removing her eyes from Lily when she turned down the vodka. She almost felt guilty for assuming Lily would take the drink. But then she even more confused when Gabe offered her some. Oh god was it tempting. Merry glanced up at Gabe for a moment, having trouble making eye contact with the other girl. Why not just one little sip? It wouldn't cause her long term damage or anything, and Merry knew that a lot of teenagers drank even under the legal age. It was kinda a given.

Merry casted Lily a pleading look, as if hoping her friend would be able to forgive her for what she was about to say, as well as keep this all a secret. Merry then looked up at Gabe. "S-sure." She forced out, trying to sound totally confident. "I mean..." She took a moment to gather up her thoughts. "Doesn't it have a really bad taste? Like it burns your throat or something." Merry didn't really want to outright say she had never drunk an alcoholic beverage, but it was already pretty easy to tell.
Back to top Go down
True Night
Killer
True Night

PostSubject: Re: Academy 218 - IC (Act 6: Reverence and Inspirational Misery)   Academy 218  - IC (Act 6: Reverence and Inspirational Misery) - Page 16 EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 1:19 am

Seth and Vance

Seth looked at Drake, then Abraham before settling his gaze between them. He felt his heart rate rise, and chemicals hitting his system, but he understood exactly what was happening on such a level that it never made an outward appearance. His demeanor was as cool and collected as ever. Besides this was rather pathetic compared to other attempts to rustle his jimmies over the years. "I could really care less. I've said what I needed to, carry on." That attitude reminds me of some of the students who've been mysteriously killed and found in the tunnels. Those that think they're all that, they make one choice not to back down and day dearly. Vance might have ended up the same if not for my interference. Speaking of which he doesn't seem to be taking their comments so well.

Vance was quite clearly bothered by Drake's words to Seth. Come on, show him a little something. Inside he knew that Seth wouldn't do anything of the sort. He'd seem him take verbal punishment much worse with a straight face. Well he is years older than anyone else here, and a partial staff member. Throwing the first punch wouldn't do him any good. That was metaphorical, he'd never seen Seth lift a finger. Anyone who got too rough with him was simply incapacitated, he didn't even know how. Whatever, you want to poke fun at somebody for doing their job so be it.

Eric

Eric continued following Amimoore until she suddenly tugged him in a different direction. Some sort of sensory power I'll assume, because I can't pick up anything. He noted her awkward gallop. Guess I'm lucky in a way, except when it comes to eating... and kissing. His artificial jaw made both of those activities more difficult and less pleasurable. The light fell upon a strange looking kid. Tall yet chubby, blonde haired, but freckles like a redhead. Whoa, criminal scum. This chick is serious. Eric had played vigilante before, so this was right up his alley. Electrodes protruded from his non-flashlight hand. "Two versus one bucko. Make this easy on yourself." Whatever power she's got it's way cool. Hopefully she doesn't think mine's too shabby. If this guy tries to resist I'll pull out the big guns. Well bigger, I don't want to kill him.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Newborn
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Academy 218 - IC (Act 6: Reverence and Inspirational Misery)   Academy 218  - IC (Act 6: Reverence and Inspirational Misery) - Page 16 EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 3:00 am

Thorn turns herself around, having hear the voice. The face in the dim light provided by the electric torch in this one's hand lit her face in a bit of an ominous. When the woman asks her question, Thorn isn't sure how to respond. She simply stares up at her with wide eyes. Despite the sarcasm in the woman's voice, Thorn shakes her head anyway. She utters a tiny hiss and seems to stand a bit more upright when she realizes who these two are.

She glances over the both of them and Leon looks far more...relaxed. Thorn grips her notepad behind her back and looks back up at Megan.
Back to top Go down
http://thatruled.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Academy 218 - IC (Act 6: Reverence and Inspirational Misery)   Academy 218  - IC (Act 6: Reverence and Inspirational Misery) - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

Academy 218 - IC (Act 6: Reverence and Inspirational Misery)
Page 16 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22 ... 29  Next