Roleplex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplex is a place to make stories and collaborate with other writers in new ways of writing

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pokémon: Blizzard [OOC]

Go down 
+3
Maxx
JunkMail
EropsToad
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
EropsToad
Newborn
EropsToad

Pokémon: Blizzard [OOC] - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Blizzard [OOC]   Pokémon: Blizzard [OOC] - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 10:18 pm

I don't plan on catching Strauss until after Knox's first gym battle.
Back to top Go down
Lieo
Willy Wonka
Lieo

Location : A WORLD OF HOT, A WORLD OF SOOT - THE WORLD OF INDUSTRY

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Blizzard [OOC]   Pokémon: Blizzard [OOC] - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 10:23 pm

TheⓍperator wrote:
Lieo wrote:
There's an in-story legend that when a Magikarp swims to the top of a waterfall, it evolves. Just so you know. So you could probably coach the incompetent fish into doing so (albeit struggling along the way). Extra points for believing in a legend no one else does.

Also, who is up for interacting with either one of my characters?

I WOULD

BUT YOU KNOW,

PLOT.
WE HAVE A PLOT???
Back to top Go down
http://pocketmyrat.tumblr.com/
JunkMail
Murderator
JunkMail

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Blizzard [OOC]   Pokémon: Blizzard [OOC] - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 10:28 pm

Lieo wrote:
TheⓍperator wrote:
Lieo wrote:
*snip*

I WOULD

BUT YOU KNOW,

PLOT.
WE HAVE A PLOT???

Back to top Go down
http://www.roleplex.com
EropsToad
Newborn
EropsToad

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Blizzard [OOC]   Pokémon: Blizzard [OOC] - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 10:34 pm

Lieo wrote:
TheⓍperator wrote:
Lieo wrote:
There's an in-story legend that when a Magikarp swims to the top of a waterfall, it evolves. Just so you know. So you could probably coach the incompetent fish into doing so (albeit struggling along the way). Extra points for believing in a legend no one else does.

Also, who is up for interacting with either one of my characters?

I WOULD

BUT YOU KNOW,

PLOT.
WE HAVE A PLOT???

It will become clear soon enough.

SOON ENOUGH....
Back to top Go down
JunkMail
Murderator
JunkMail

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Blizzard [OOC]   Pokémon: Blizzard [OOC] - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 10:39 pm

No, me and Lieo has a super duper secretive secret that-even-we-dont-know-about-it plot between our characters.
Back to top Go down
http://www.roleplex.com
EropsToad
Newborn
EropsToad

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Blizzard [OOC]   Pokémon: Blizzard [OOC] - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 11:12 pm

HERE COMES TEAM FRACTAL
Back to top Go down
Dragonbud
Punk Rock
Dragonbud

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Blizzard [OOC]   Pokémon: Blizzard [OOC] - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 11:14 pm

maxx and I have some plans going

but how great would it be if my character sided with the bad guys huehuehue
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Blizzard [OOC]   Pokémon: Blizzard [OOC] - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 11:19 pm

I am working on a post now. I'm kind of distracted, though, so it might take a bit.
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Blizzard [OOC]   Pokémon: Blizzard [OOC] - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 11:26 pm

Weird stuff happens when I walk away from a conversation for a brief period...
Back to top Go down
EropsToad
Newborn
EropsToad

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Blizzard [OOC]   Pokémon: Blizzard [OOC] - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 11:34 pm

Species: Skrelp
Nickname: Mari
Moveset: Feint Attack, Bubble, Acid, Smokescreen
Ability: Poison Touch
Held Item:

This'll be the third Pokémon Knox catches, but it'll be a little while before that happens.
Back to top Go down
Lieo
Willy Wonka
Lieo

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Blizzard [OOC]   Pokémon: Blizzard [OOC] - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 1:02 am

Hasn't even broke the second page yet and two people caught their seconds Pokemanlies and we have an organized crime attack.

Oh dear...
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Blizzard [OOC]   Pokémon: Blizzard [OOC] - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 1:02 am

So the bad guys are freezing the drawbridge so it can't close? That would mess up a lot of things.

EDIT: I can't help but agree with Lieo that things are happening at a pretty accelerated rate.
Back to top Go down
EropsToad
Newborn
EropsToad

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Blizzard [OOC]   Pokémon: Blizzard [OOC] - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 1:08 am

I don't plan on writing up the actual attack until, at earliest, every player has posted.
Back to top Go down
Lieo
Willy Wonka
Lieo

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Blizzard [OOC]   Pokémon: Blizzard [OOC] - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 1:11 am

Pacing, pacing! We can complete what has happened now and get that out of the way, but the roleplay just started. It is usually the phase where the characters are fleshed out and the kinks are worked out, and where we tend to develop the bonds and relationships between the characters, provided that they didn't already know each other. It's like a story. You ought to bond with the characters and get to know them!

But like I said, nobody sweat it for right now. We can get what we started over with and that'll be that.
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Blizzard [OOC]   Pokémon: Blizzard [OOC] - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 1:18 am

If the enemy Pokemon are an extremely low level, then our characters can probably beat them, and get stronger in the process, but overall, Lieo makes his point. Most people prefer a slower pacing and more time to develop their characters.
Back to top Go down
EropsToad
Newborn
EropsToad

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Blizzard [OOC]   Pokémon: Blizzard [OOC] - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 1:19 am

Hey, all I did was introduce the bad guys to the players, I didn't start invading or whatever; I am planning on giving more time for character development.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Blizzard [OOC]   Pokémon: Blizzard [OOC] - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 1:24 am

I'm gonna post soon. Sorry for keeping you all waiting. I've just been...distracted.
Back to top Go down
Lieo
Willy Wonka
Lieo

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Blizzard [OOC]   Pokémon: Blizzard [OOC] - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 1:26 am

EropsToad wrote:
Hey, all I did was introduce the bad guys to the players, I didn't start invading or whatever; I am planning on giving more time for character development.
It's okay, it's okay. I just saw some stuff starting up and got a little bit concerned. That is all.
Back to top Go down
EropsToad
Newborn
EropsToad

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Blizzard [OOC]   Pokémon: Blizzard [OOC] - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 1:27 am

Lieo wrote:
EropsToad wrote:
It's okay, it's okay. I just saw some stuff starting up and got a little bit concerned. That is all.

No prob, I understand.
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Blizzard [OOC]   Pokémon: Blizzard [OOC] - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 1:32 am

Alright, then, if you're going to give us more time. Some of us are just more sensitive about the possibility of a fight scene than others.
Back to top Go down
Lieo
Willy Wonka
Lieo

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Blizzard [OOC]   Pokémon: Blizzard [OOC] - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 1:44 am

Sensitivity might be the wrong term!
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Blizzard [OOC]   Pokémon: Blizzard [OOC] - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 2:02 am

I wouldn't know, Lieo. I agree with you that I prefer slow pacing, but I have other reasons for being concerned. I'm not all too eager to get into a fight scene on something important when my character's Pokemon only knows a move that causes recoil damage; I was starting it off as though it were at level 5 and only knew natural moves. I was hoping that Paige would have enough time to train it so that it knew at least one other damage-causing move that didn't result in recoil damage, before any sort of fight happened, unless it's okay for Dante to figure one out during the battle itself.
Back to top Go down
Lieo
Willy Wonka
Lieo

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Blizzard [OOC]   Pokémon: Blizzard [OOC] - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 2:05 am

Ah, in any case, I read your post. You might be a bit confused! Reyna is leaving the lab and Sean is sitting right outside it. Laura is talking to them. This is not the store you are looking for!
Back to top Go down
The Real Shade
Jehovah's Thickness
The Real Shade

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Blizzard [OOC]   Pokémon: Blizzard [OOC] - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 2:07 am

If I wasn't like three generations behind with Pokemon, I'd totally join up, this looks great!
Back to top Go down
EropsToad
Newborn
EropsToad

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Blizzard [OOC]   Pokémon: Blizzard [OOC] - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 2:11 am

ViperaUnion wrote:
I wouldn't know, Lieo. I agree with you that I prefer slow pacing, but I have other reasons for being concerned. I'm not all too eager to get into a fight scene on something important when my character's Pokemon only knows a move that causes recoil damage; I was starting it off as though it were at level 5 and only knew natural moves. I was hoping that Paige would have enough time to train it so that it knew at least one other damage-causing move that didn't result in recoil damage, before any sort of fight happened, unless it's okay for Dante to figure one out during the battle itself.

Beldum evolves into Metang at Lv. 20; I guess you can parallel this via intensive training.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Blizzard [OOC]   Pokémon: Blizzard [OOC] - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pokémon: Blizzard [OOC]
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next