Roleplex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplex is a place to make stories and collaborate with other writers in new ways of writing

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Legerman Academy

Go down 
+7
WhatIsMyPurpose
Celo "The Moms"
The Stalker of Shadows
Mr Allen J
Absolutely not Prussian
Tyrantlizardking
JunkMail
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
MataRahi
Life Giver
MataRahi

Legerman Academy - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legerman Academy   Legerman Academy - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2016 5:10 pm

Holy crap, mock shootings? o_o I mean I guess those're necessary nowadays, but man! What a thing to go through!
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: Legerman Academy   Legerman Academy - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2016 9:17 pm

For me, the closest to a realistic scare was when we had rotation near our school.

...Honestly, I didn't think that those textbooks would keep us safe, should a tornado actually descend on us. Let's just say the weather posed a greater danger than gun-related violence.
Back to top Go down
Zar
Newborn
Zar

PostSubject: Re: Legerman Academy   Legerman Academy - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2016 11:07 pm

I'm about to board a plane, but I've downloaded the posts I need to respond to. If there's wifi on the plane it won't matter but if not, expect a post around 12:30 or 1 PST tonight
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: Legerman Academy   Legerman Academy - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2016 1:47 am

Okay, since nobody mentioned Ira I just had Honey find him and rescue him, and Scylla tackled a gunman and...well, it's left to imagination whether or not Scylla managed to kill him, but he got shot down the leg.

Also, Mata, Honey hasn't left Ira on the ground, she's strong enough to pick him up and carry him.
Back to top Go down
MataRahi
Life Giver
MataRahi

PostSubject: Re: Legerman Academy   Legerman Academy - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2016 3:13 am

Oooh okay, sorry Vipera lemme edit that!
Back to top Go down
Zar
Newborn
Zar

PostSubject: Re: Legerman Academy   Legerman Academy - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2016 4:00 am

There's wifi on this plane... In which case, have a new sheet.

General Information

Full Name: Samuel Valdez
Alias: Sam
Sex: Male

Appearance

Height: 6’0”
Weight: 152 pounds
Physical Description: Samuel has a rather fit figure and stature, though he is more lanky than stocky. He is rather toned despite this. His skin is a light tan, the result of Argentinian descent and being in the sun often. He has brown eyes. His black hair is rather long, flowing downwards to around his shoulders, though it is rather straight. He doesn't really have bangs, combing his hair back most f the time. Samuel doesn’t shave very often, as he finds it difficult to grow facial hair in the first place, though if he neglects it for too long he’ll find himself with a bit of a goatee or beard.
Attire: Samuel’s most common attire is a red or black track jacket with white stripes along the side of the sleeves and the sides. The jacket is almost always unzipped, revealing a plain t-shirt of various colors underneath, sometimes with logos and sometimes v-necks. The latter allows people to view a necklace made up of a rope and a metal cross. Usually, Samuel will either wear khaki shorts (of various colors), khaki pants, or jeans, depending on the temperature. He almost always wears his blue Adidas sneakers, and low-cut socks. He’ll dress for the occasion, of course, and will wear formal attire when a situation calls for it.

Personality

Outward Personality:
Samuel can come off as brash and judgmental towards others. He isn’t afraid to voice his opinion, nor is he one to back down from an argument or fight should one occur either as the result of his actions or others. He doesn’t tend to be one for apologies, and if someone gets hurt as a result, so be it. These qualities might make Samuel seem like a bad person, but it’s less so that he’s intentionally rude to others, but instead just doesn’t care. In this regard, and other, he’s very independent and doesn’t really want the help of others. He almost wants to prove that he is capable of accomplishing tasks on his own, without assistance. To those he comes friendly with, Samuel will still be rather harsh and come off as rude, but tends to also be rather kind. He enjoys cracking joke, and making others laugh, though much of the time the situations he find himself in don’t lend themselves to humor. Much of his sense of humor is rather dark and sarcastic anyways.

Inward Personality: Inwardly, Samuel does care for some people, mostly those he finds himself friendly with, though that’s not exactly common. Though he may not want to how it, he does care to some degree what others think of him, though it’s more a matter of who may have a perspective of him. The rest… You’ll see in the RP.

Skills: Samuel enjoys numerous sports, such as soccer, basketball, rugby, and football, though he may not necessarily be good at them despite being an athletic person. He is also a rather talented photographer and photo editor, often carrying around an advanced DSLR camera just in case a picture worthy moment comes up.  

Faction

Species: Changeling
Allegiance: Primacy student

Powers

Power Class: Other, as it fits within several other classes at the same time.
Power Description: Samuel’s power is a rather unique one. Contained within him is a strange energy that acts to “augment” various objects, effectively increasing their durability and altering their structure. This occurs when Samuel comes into contact with an object, and “activates” his power using his mind. The energy flows from Samuel into the object, effectively imbuing it. While this ability may seem to be very versatile, it is only able to be used for a specific purpose – making any object into a weapon.

There isn’t much of a limit to what can be made into a weapon, nor which weapons objects can be made into, though it has to be reasonable. Samuel can turn a pencil into a dagger or shiv, or perhaps a pole into a staff or a spear.

Samuel can also use the energy to augment his own body, which occurs in two ways. The first of which is a subconscious process – Trace amounts of it will increase Samuel’s speed and strength passively while he is wielding a weapon, making up for a lack of skill with whatever he is using (Samuel has never had any combat training of any kind). The second of which acts very similarly to the base power of augmentation, through which Samuel can “weaponized” his own body. He commonly does this with his arms and legs. However, it is important to note that self-augmentation is an extremely dangerous process, especially should Samuel choose to augment his entire body rather than just appendages. Essentially, it can lead to over-utilizing organs beyond their nature capacity, causing their destruction, in addition to under-utilizing certain organs as compared to others. Self-augmentation can also cause Samuel to be more reckless, and injuries sustained within that form (even though his skin and bones are more durable) will have their effects essentially amplified when augmentation is finished.

Augmentation doesn’t last forever, either, and will wear off within a certain time frame or a few seconds after leaving contact with Samuel. This allows weaponized objects to be thrown, such as rocks. It is important to note that the energy’s release during impact with something else cause a very small explosion. Perhaps the greatest weakness of Samuel’s ability is that he is not a very skilled user of it, as of the current moment of the RP. The more he learn about it, and the more experience he has with it, the stronger he will become.

Visibly, augmented objects are surrounded by a “black fog” of sorts. Red, glowing cracks will also appear in them. When the structure of an object is changed, such as adding a blade to a stick to make it into a sword, it will take the form of a semi-opaque, luminescent, red “energy” in the shape of the added structure.

Miscellaneous
Key: Curse
Back to top Go down
Celo "The Moms"
Alien Ninja Frog Empress
Celo

PostSubject: Re: Legerman Academy   Legerman Academy - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2016 5:11 pm

Accepted, Zar UvU Really interesting power!
Back to top Go down
http://celotheimpossible.deviantart.com
Celo "The Moms"
Alien Ninja Frog Empress
Celo

PostSubject: Re: Legerman Academy   Legerman Academy - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2016 8:57 pm

General Information
*Full Name: Alexis Joy Wells
Alias: Lexy, Alex, Lex
*Sex: Female

Appearance
Height: 5’4”
Weight: 98 lbs
Physical Description: To Lexy’s very foundation, there is a certain aura of naiveté or innocence about her. This is strengthened by the fact that to most people she appears younger than she truly is. Her skin is light with a peach tint to it, with freckles scattered down her arms, across her cheeks, and on her legs from time spent out in the sun (she jokes of how the freckles need to join hands in order for her to have a darker skin tone). Lexy’s form is rather petite and her figure, lacking. As for facial features, one of her most notable traits is her eyes. Lexy has round, electrifying bright green eyes that while they aren’t supernaturally bright, are an unusually bright color compared to the average person. Most of her facial features are round – Lexy’s head is a circular shape, and she has a small nose that points slightly upward. Her mouth is a normal size with her lips being a rosy color, and her ears are of normal size, as well. As for her hair, Lexy has light brown, curly hair that settles in ringlets, the only strands that are not curly being a few that frame her face. The curls extend to her upper back, making a natural curve that points down right between the shoulder blades.
As for tattoos, piercings and other markings, Lexy has but a few. There is a small pale scar of an upside-down “Y” protruding from her bottom lip from when she was three. The scar isn’t visible unless Lexy bights her lip, however, as it usually covers the marking. Lexy has another scar on the side of her right shoulder of a straight line that’s about two inches long. It is the remnant of a cooking accident that took place when she was twelve. A final defining trait of Lext’s is that she has pierced ears, and usually wears a pair of star-shaped Austrian crystal earrings.

Attire: As for clothing, Lexy prefers wearing brighter, lighter clothing. She is usually seen wearing either a t-shirt and shorts or casual dresses. When seasons begin to change and the weather cools, it is then that shorts are replaced with jeans and dresses are worn with leggings and boots. It’s that simple.

Here's an -old- pic for visual reference:

Personality
Personality (That’s right, I changed the sheet a bit. I hate this section =v=”):  Lexy appears to be a rather extrovert individual. She socializes with most anyone, honestly not always noticing when they do not want to talk to her, and enjoys going to social events with many people. She usually carries a smile and is bursting with energy, sometimes to an annoying extent. As stated earlier, Lexy is rather naïve and innocent. While she has gone through a few trials, there is a tendency for her to see life through rose colored glasses.  While she is not the brightest, intelligence-wise, she is kind – honestly sometimes to an annoying extent – and attempts to befriend most people despite whatever their appearance may be, even if they appear to be the shadiest people.

/Skills: Lexy has grown up having a knack for sports. Granted, her power does help a lot in a wide range of sports, but Lexy manages a proficient performance in sports that she cannot apply her power to, as well, due to being physically fit.

History
/*Bio: Not many “unique” things can be said about Lexy’s life. She grew up in the higher part of the middle class spectrum in a two parent household. She was born in Nevada before moving to southern California at age three for her dad’s job, and then to Mexico at age six in order to live in Primacy territory, her parents believing Lexy would grow up better in a more Changeling-friendly environment. She was mostly a middle child. Her mother had a miscarriage when Lexy was eleven, however, which the family as a whole had difficulties getting through, but they prevailed.

Faction
Species: Changeling
Allegiance: Primacy

Powers
*Power Class: Physiological (?)
*Power Description: Lexy’s power is perfect aim. If the object she’s aiming for is within a reasonable distance, she’ll hit it. This doesn’t mean Lexy can bend the laws of physics, however. Targets can move out of the way, a thrown item cannot go halfway around the world, etc. In other words, Lexy’s ability is just being able to aim really well. She doesn’t have super strength and cannot throw the item she’s aiming with an unreasonable distance and she cannot make the thrown object move with the target. If she’s aiming for a moving target, she can try to predict where the target will be, but that does not mean the target cannot suddenly move back after she throws the item, etc. I don’t really think there’s much else I can say about her power, in all honesty. It’s just an uncanny aiming ability.

Miscellaneous
Key: Curse
Back to top Go down
Zar
Newborn
Zar

PostSubject: Re: Legerman Academy   Legerman Academy - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 06, 2016 7:14 am

Darkel, check your PMs.
Back to top Go down
Derkal
Transvestite Administrator
Derkal

PostSubject: Re: Legerman Academy   Legerman Academy - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 06, 2016 4:24 pm

Checked.
Back to top Go down
http://darklord979.deviantart.com/
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: Legerman Academy   Legerman Academy - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 07, 2016 6:43 pm

I think it's safe to say that for the rest of the RP, Honey and Ira will probably wind up being mortal enemies, and unless some sort of explanation happens, other characters will probably have to keep them from killing each other.

...And Scylla is scarred for life, and has no idea what's going on anymore.
Back to top Go down
Derkal
Transvestite Administrator
Derkal

PostSubject: Re: Legerman Academy   Legerman Academy - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 07, 2016 10:44 pm

Lol, they might be, they might not be. There's still a lot of secrets left to be unearthed Razz lol
Back to top Go down
http://darklord979.deviantart.com/
Celo "The Moms"
Alien Ninja Frog Empress
Celo

PostSubject: Re: Legerman Academy   Legerman Academy - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 07, 2016 11:20 pm

*snickers knowingly*
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: Legerman Academy   Legerman Academy - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 07, 2016 11:23 pm

Well, I don't know what's happening, but I'm guessing Ira kind of got forced into whatever he was doing for some reason.

Either way, all the more realistic that characters act with no knowledge of what caused things to go the way they do.
Back to top Go down
Zar
Newborn
Zar

PostSubject: Re: Legerman Academy   Legerman Academy - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 07, 2016 11:45 pm

I'll post later tonight. I do want to have a little discussion with Celo and Darkel in the chatbox later, so PM me if either of you are around.
Back to top Go down
Celo "The Moms"
Alien Ninja Frog Empress
Celo

PostSubject: Re: Legerman Academy   Legerman Academy - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2016 12:23 am

Zar wrote:
I'll post later tonight. I do want to have a little discussion with Celo and Darkel in the chatbox later, so PM me if either of you are around.
Internet is limited in the place I'm currently at, so chatboxes are off limits for me, currently ;A; Sorry!
Back to top Go down
Zar
Newborn
Zar

PostSubject: Re: Legerman Academy   Legerman Academy - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2016 7:21 am

Yeah sorry that never happened last night or tonight, tomorrow I promise.
Back to top Go down
Celo "The Moms"
Alien Ninja Frog Empress
Celo

PostSubject: Re: Legerman Academy   Legerman Academy - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2016 12:36 pm

Zar wrote:
Yeah sorry that never happened last night or tonight, tomorrow I promise.
It's fine - I understand things can get pretty busy UvU peeps can have lives outside of Roleplex
Back to top Go down
Zar
Newborn
Zar

PostSubject: Re: Legerman Academy   Legerman Academy - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2016 10:01 pm

lol thanks. I have family visiting, so it's been kind of hectic.
Back to top Go down
Celo "The Moms"
Alien Ninja Frog Empress
Celo

PostSubject: Re: Legerman Academy   Legerman Academy - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2016 10:05 pm

That's completely understandable - My second cousins have been visiting here, so it's been bit loud. On the bright side, the seven year old said the most relateable thing yesterday.
"My favorite things to do are eat, sleep, and watch the youtubes."
Back to top Go down
WhatIsMyPurpose
Newborn
WhatIsMyPurpose

PostSubject: Re: Legerman Academy   Legerman Academy - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2016 11:42 pm

I am so sorry for my absence. My parents are (getting) divorced and I had to help my mother move, I've spent the last week or so at her place and there is absolutely no wifi there. I'll see what I can do to make up for my characters'... lack of activity.
Back to top Go down
Celo "The Moms"
Alien Ninja Frog Empress
Celo

PostSubject: Re: Legerman Academy   Legerman Academy - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2016 11:56 pm

TINYgiant wrote:
I am so sorry for my absence. My parents are (getting) divorced and I had to help my mother move, I've spent the last week or so at her place and there is absolutely no wifi there. I'll see what I can do to make up for my characters'... lack of activity.
Oh my goodness I'm so sorry you're having to deal with that, TG *hugs* I am not gonna say "I understand" or anything like that because it's not really true - even if I had been through that I wouldn't understand. I will say, however, that if you ever need anyone to talk to I'm open to pm, whether it be to rant to someone, ask for advice, or even just chat.

And it's fine Smile As I told Zar yesterday, peeps have lives outside of Roleplex. If someone doesn't post a while, I just figure that they're busy. It's certainly understandable if someone doesn't have the time to post.
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: Legerman Academy   Legerman Academy - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2016 12:07 am

What happens in real life is always more important than what's going on in this forum. I can't pretend that I understand what it feels like, but I know having your parents getting divorced is really rough. I hope things work out for you, TG.
Back to top Go down
WhatIsMyPurpose
Newborn
WhatIsMyPurpose

PostSubject: Re: Legerman Academy   Legerman Academy - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2016 12:20 am

Thanks, that means a lot.

I'll make my post later today, when it's not 2 AM
Back to top Go down
Celo "The Moms"
Alien Ninja Frog Empress
Celo

PostSubject: Re: Legerman Academy   Legerman Academy - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2016 12:26 am

TINYgiant wrote:
Thanks, that means a lot.

I'll make my post later today, when it's not 2 AM
Holy frog, you need some sleep oAo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Legerman Academy   Legerman Academy - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Legerman Academy
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next