Roleplex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplex is a place to make stories and collaborate with other writers in new ways of writing

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Legerman Academy

Go down 
+7
WhatIsMyPurpose
Celo "The Moms"
The Stalker of Shadows
Mr Allen J
Absolutely not Prussian
Tyrantlizardking
JunkMail
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
MataRahi
Life Giver
MataRahi

Legerman Academy - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legerman Academy   Legerman Academy - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2016 5:18 am

Wooooah are the kids being mind controlled? o_o Or is that just Ira
Back to top Go down
Celo "The Moms"
Alien Ninja Frog Empress
Celo

PostSubject: Re: Legerman Academy   Legerman Academy - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2016 5:23 am

MataRahi wrote:
Wooooah are the kids being mind controlled? o_o Or is that just Ira
I'm happy that you're curious Smile Sadly, I won't spoil anything and will just say that it's a question that will be answered in due time UvU
Back to top Go down
http://celotheimpossible.deviantart.com
MataRahi
Life Giver
MataRahi

PostSubject: Re: Legerman Academy   Legerman Academy - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2016 5:27 am

Oh dear... I was just wondering if I should have Frita stumble outside, too xP

EDIT: NVM IT'S GETTIN REAL
Back to top Go down
Derkal
Transvestite Administrator
Derkal

PostSubject: Re: Legerman Academy   Legerman Academy - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2016 5:29 am

Nah. The kids who went outside are a different situation that you'll find out about lol.
Back to top Go down
http://darklord979.deviantart.com/
MataRahi
Life Giver
MataRahi

PostSubject: Re: Legerman Academy   Legerman Academy - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2016 5:55 am

YOU GET 'EM MADAME CORRIGAN
Back to top Go down
WhatIsMyPurpose
Newborn
WhatIsMyPurpose

PostSubject: Re: Legerman Academy   Legerman Academy - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2016 3:44 pm

What in the seven hells...
Back to top Go down
Celo "The Moms"
Alien Ninja Frog Empress
Celo

PostSubject: Re: Legerman Academy   Legerman Academy - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2016 12:06 am

TINYgiant wrote:
What in the seven hells...
Is the expression good or bad in this case?
Back to top Go down
WhatIsMyPurpose
Newborn
WhatIsMyPurpose

PostSubject: Re: Legerman Academy   Legerman Academy - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2016 12:28 am

Good. Surprising me is a hard thing to do.
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: Legerman Academy   Legerman Academy - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2016 12:31 am

Hey, Giant, you never had Kevin reply to Scylla, so I just went with the idea that the two never got to introduce themselves properly before all the madness started, but they're stuck by the walls of the auditorium because of the crowd.

One thing I'm certain of, I had the perfect character lineup for the post I just made.
Back to top Go down
WhatIsMyPurpose
Newborn
WhatIsMyPurpose

PostSubject: Re: Legerman Academy   Legerman Academy - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2016 12:39 am

Sorry about that. I was gonna write him into that post earlier but I kinda forgot. My short term memory is horrible.

And yeah, that was a smooth transition. My compliments, mate
Back to top Go down
Derkal
Derkal

PostSubject: Re: Legerman Academy   Legerman Academy - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2016 12:39 am

TINYgiant wrote:
Good. Surprising me is a hard thing to do.

I'm glad we surprised you. That was part of our intention lol.
Back to top Go down
WhatIsMyPurpose
Newborn
WhatIsMyPurpose

PostSubject: Re: Legerman Academy   Legerman Academy - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2016 12:43 am

Dude I thought they were doing some prank or something. Great job, that plan was great, and the quick action made this rp even better.
Back to top Go down
Celo "The Moms"
Alien Ninja Frog Empress
Celo

PostSubject: Re: Legerman Academy   Legerman Academy - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2016 12:49 am

TINYgiant wrote:
Dude I thought they were doing some prank or something. Great job, that plan was great, and the quick action made this rp even better.
Awww I'm literally blushing right now ;v; thanks for that, it makes me feel happy
Back to top Go down
WhatIsMyPurpose
Newborn
WhatIsMyPurpose

PostSubject: Re: Legerman Academy   Legerman Academy - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2016 1:00 am

Seeing that gif made me read that in the most cliché tsundere way ever. It was so strange. Anyways, ignore my tired rambling. I'll be off, cya tonight.
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: Legerman Academy   Legerman Academy - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2016 1:38 am

The sudden, unexpected stuff and the fact that all of the characters are actually nervous and don't immediately jump to the conclusion that they should fight is probably the most realistic part of this story. Most other RP's have people well-prepared, but this one was actually catching them unexpectedly, and that makes a lot more sense given the characters.

...of course, I'm basing this off of a nightmare I had where there was a mass shooting and I happened to get caught in it....really hoping it doesn't turn out to be one of those dreams where it comes true...

...that in mind, I could have been dreaming from the perspective of Honey, in this scenario in the RP, in which case the next logical course of action is to ditch everyone, run up a tree, and drop down on top of the sole guy that came chasing after you, in hopes that you'll knock him out on the way down.

...of course, to be realistic, I have no strength, so the fact that I got up a tree in the first place during that dream is amazing.
Back to top Go down
Derkal
Derkal

PostSubject: Re: Legerman Academy   Legerman Academy - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2016 1:42 am

Every year my high school did these "mock shootings" wherein they had an actor come in with a gun and shoot blanks throughout the school and we had to practice getting away and building barricades and such.

Even though we knew it was fake, it was still one of the most terrifying things I've ever experienced. They did a good job of making it realistic. I'm using a lot of the feelings I felt during those drills to write some of the posts.
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: Legerman Academy   Legerman Academy - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2016 1:47 am

Well, that's better than what my own school did. My final senior year, I had a teacher fresh out of college for my food and nutrition class. We had a 'code red' intruder drill, and she had no clue what we were supposed to do. They had never trained their teachers regarding this.

It felt pretty weird, since the older students wound up helping the teacher go through the motions of taping up the window, turning off the lights, and then crowding into the back room we had for storage.

...actually, it's pretty sad...
Back to top Go down
Derkal
Derkal

PostSubject: Re: Legerman Academy   Legerman Academy - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2016 2:43 am

So many schools are completely unprepared nowadays. I was blessed to have been in a school where we took that stuff seriously. And it helped that our vice principal was a retired Marine. He was like a drill Sargent.
Back to top Go down
Celo "The Moms"
Alien Ninja Frog Empress
Celo

PostSubject: Re: Legerman Academy   Legerman Academy - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2016 2:59 am

My school would have us turn off the lights and all the students hide in the corner of the classroom, though studies these days shows that proves more detrimental than having students run or throw things at the intruder when they enter the classroom. The classrooms I felt safest in was my physic teacher's classroom and the art classroom. The reason being is that during an intruder alert (a homeless man apparently threatened to blow up the school, we would later find out), the physics teacher took out a jar of some type of acid from the lab that's connected to her class and said, "If anyone comes in here I'm dowsing them with this." She let us hide in the cabinets. In the art classroom, we could hide in the art closets and move the bookshelves in there in front of the art closet door. No windows or anything else were there, so it was p safe.
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: Legerman Academy   Legerman Academy - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2016 3:10 am

...Ninja'd....

...man, been awhile since I used that term....
Back to top Go down
WhatIsMyPurpose
Newborn
WhatIsMyPurpose

PostSubject: Re: Legerman Academy   Legerman Academy - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2016 12:00 pm

Damn. All we ever had were fire drills. It makes sense though, this country sees so little action that the news reports on shootings that happen in america.
Back to top Go down
Celo "The Moms"
Alien Ninja Frog Empress
Celo

PostSubject: Re: Legerman Academy   Legerman Academy - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2016 12:32 pm

I forgot to say that if any of you have characters that don't fight/cannot fight but you still want to make a post for the attack, Dr. Richards is there for protecting students. If you want some character reaction but cannot think of what to do for a post, he is also there for that. You can even have our character be among the students he spoke with in my previous post, if you want.

Basically, if you want your precious cinnamon roll of an OC protected or want some chara reaction but can't think of what to do for it, Dr. Richards is there to solve all your problems.
Back to top Go down
WhatIsMyPurpose
Newborn
WhatIsMyPurpose

PostSubject: Re: Legerman Academy   Legerman Academy - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2016 12:42 pm

So he's my biology teacher?
Back to top Go down
Celo "The Moms"
Alien Ninja Frog Empress
Celo

PostSubject: Re: Legerman Academy   Legerman Academy - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2016 12:56 pm

TINYgiant wrote:
So he's my biology teacher?
Well, if that's what your Biology teacher is like, then yes UvU
Back to top Go down
WhatIsMyPurpose
Newborn
WhatIsMyPurpose

PostSubject: Re: Legerman Academy   Legerman Academy - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2016 3:19 pm

Ask the right questions and he'll indirectly tell you the test answers, so yeah.

I don't think he even notices lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Legerman Academy   Legerman Academy - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Legerman Academy
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next