Roleplex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplex is a place to make stories and collaborate with other writers in new ways of writing

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Roleplay Idea Thread

Go down 
+13
Canis_dirus
Celo "The Moms"
DerpaGlerp
ultra
Lieo
Wolf
NicoleRhodes
Mr Allen J
JunkMail
ViperaUnion
Maxx
The Stalker of Shadows
Derkal
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
The Stalker of Shadows
Rough AI
The Stalker of Shadows

Roleplay Idea Thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Idea Thread   Roleplay Idea Thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 8:06 pm

That sounds like fun. I'd be that one annoying chiuaua that won't shut up.
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Idea Thread   Roleplay Idea Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 4:10 pm

Yay! Okay then, I'll make it. I'm thinking fantasy would be good.
Back to top Go down
The Stalker of Shadows
Rough AI
The Stalker of Shadows

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Idea Thread   Roleplay Idea Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 4:32 pm

Yes! now I just need to learn how to spell cihuahia. To the dictionary. .
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Idea Thread   Roleplay Idea Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 4:36 pm

I don't blame you, I can't spell that name, either. I'm probably going to make a female version of my own dog, which by the way is a standard poodle that played with Pitt bulls as a puppy. I will then make an old dog, maybe some sort of hound, that's partly deaf. It'd be a nice character, I think.
Back to top Go down
The Stalker of Shadows
Rough AI
The Stalker of Shadows

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Idea Thread   Roleplay Idea Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 4:48 pm

Make it an old hound dog who use to be a good coon hunting dog buts now way past his prime.
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Idea Thread   Roleplay Idea Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 5:13 pm

Someone's already made a male hunting dog like that before in a book. I prefer female characters over male, for the most part.
Back to top Go down
The Stalker of Shadows
Rough AI
The Stalker of Shadows

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Idea Thread   Roleplay Idea Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 5:51 pm

Whatever works. It's your character. Not mine. I'm still looking for my dictionary. I misplaced it when I rearranged my room I think.
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Idea Thread   Roleplay Idea Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 5:52 pm

Can't you just research it online? That's what I do. The OOC is up in fantasy, and you can post, ignore the title. I'm already working on my characters.
Back to top Go down
The Stalker of Shadows
Rough AI
The Stalker of Shadows

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Idea Thread   Roleplay Idea Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 6:00 pm

Lol. I could but I got 7 pages open on my iPod browser and it can't handle too many more. It already crashes at random interval as it is. And I will make a sheet soon. This sound like its go an be fun.
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Idea Thread   Roleplay Idea Thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 11:05 pm

I dunno, I am thinking of a bunch of characters to move the story along.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Idea Thread   Roleplay Idea Thread - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 3:35 am

what would you guys think of a Pokemon RP where you were a trainer? Kinda like the video game, except you could start out as any Pokemon, and instead of having a certain order to where you need to go and having one rival, everybody would be friends/rivals and you could beat the gyms in any order you desire.
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Idea Thread   Roleplay Idea Thread - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 3:45 am

It's better to do a random number thing and give people three options, based on the number they got.
Back to top Go down
The Stalker of Shadows
Rough AI
The Stalker of Shadows

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Idea Thread   Roleplay Idea Thread - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 3:54 am

I would love that. As a matter of fact I just got black 2 two. Days ago! I was part of a Pokemon RP on the sporum, but it didn't past very long. It made me sad.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Idea Thread   Roleplay Idea Thread - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 3:55 am

ViperaUnion wrote:
It's better to do a random number thing and give people three options, based on the number they got.

I don't understand what you mean.
Back to top Go down
The Stalker of Shadows
Rough AI
The Stalker of Shadows

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Idea Thread   Roleplay Idea Thread - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 4:02 am

She's too g about selecting witch Pokemon you get. You use a random # generator and then match the # to the Pokemon and give it as a chioce. Or we're talking a out my post?
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Idea Thread   Roleplay Idea Thread - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 4:13 am

That's a really good idea, though all level one pokemon will be an option.
Back to top Go down
The Stalker of Shadows
Rough AI
The Stalker of Shadows

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Idea Thread   Roleplay Idea Thread - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 4:17 am

I see. But it's fun to mix it up. And give folks three choices like in the games. And does anyone got black or white 2 I need some friends. Pm me if you want to exchange friend codes.
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Idea Thread   Roleplay Idea Thread - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 4:38 am

Besides, in addition, selecting tends to take the fun out of it, because a lot of people have really powerful preferred pokemon that they choose. If you randomize it, then nobody really has a reason to complain, because weaker ones can evolve, and it's only chance. If you get cool options, it's an awesome feeling, too. Last time I had two options, it was Zoroark and Regirock, of course, I went with Zoroark, because that was just my favorite pokemon at the time.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Idea Thread   Roleplay Idea Thread - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 4:40 am

I'll exchange my friend code with you. Also, if you want to go back to the sporum, join Club Deoxys. It's a Spore and Pokemon club. I get past BB by saying it's for making Pokemon-themed spore creations.

What shinies do you have?

@vipera: I made a list of 50 pokemon from across all five regions for the rp. I'll put the OOC up soon. So, you pick three numbers, I tell you the three numbers, and you choose one of them.

They're all either baby pokemon, starter pokemon, or lv one pokemon (no devolved form). I threw Phione in there too.
Back to top Go down
The Stalker of Shadows
Rough AI
The Stalker of Shadows

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Idea Thread   Roleplay Idea Thread - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 4:51 am

Thanks. Now I just gotta find my friend code.

And yeah I never really left the sporum I just don't go there often.

Yay OOC!
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Idea Thread   Roleplay Idea Thread - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 10:08 pm

Man, I am itching for a spy roleplay. Has this itch spread to any of you?
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Idea Thread   Roleplay Idea Thread - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 10:33 pm

I would like to see it, but don't overwhelm yourself. From what I've seen the number one reason for people dropping out of RPs is that they're in too many at a time.
Back to top Go down
NicoleRhodes
Newborn

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Idea Thread   Roleplay Idea Thread - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 11:37 pm

I get the feeling spies may lend themselves to "Mary Sue, master of everything combat-related and also best smooth talker ever"
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Idea Thread   Roleplay Idea Thread - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 11:39 pm

Eh, I've left the Sporum and rpp. The freaks is on the verge of dying and I have kind of lost plot direction. Any ideas via pm would be appreciated.

Maybe you're right. Not sure. I'll take it into consideration, though.

@Nicole: There will be a gadget limit and I am a master spy, so anyone who god-mods or mary sues will... *dramatic silence* disappear.
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Idea Thread   Roleplay Idea Thread - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 11:52 pm

Again, Maxx, I have been patiently waiting for you to post so my characters can explore their new homes. Angus at the compound, and Hildegard at Mamba's hideout.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Idea Thread   Roleplay Idea Thread - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Roleplay Idea Thread
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next