Roleplex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplex is a place to make stories and collaborate with other writers in new ways of writing

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Freaks OOC: We're back.

Go down 
+8
JunkMail
God-Mod
Balufire
ViperaUnion
Derkal
VikingWalruz
MataRahi
Maxx
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 19 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

The Freaks OOC: We're back.  - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Freaks OOC: We're back.    The Freaks OOC: We're back.  - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 12:35 am

I would have thought Kirra would still have been a class four, because she can turn into extinct wildcats, like saber-toothed tigers, but I guess the fact that Angus has his various powers all at once makes him pretty tough. That, and he has a bit of a guardian-like nature, when he's not territorial.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: The Freaks OOC: We're back.    The Freaks OOC: We're back.  - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 12:36 am

Perhaps. I amde her a class 3 because she needs to eat to transform between species, and if she was, say, in the middle of a city under attack and needed to turn into another cat, then she'd need to go and eat, which is rather cumbersome in battle. btw, a new theme song for Claire:

Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: The Freaks OOC: We're back.    The Freaks OOC: We're back.  - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 12:29 am

True, but Angus will also have to eat once in awhile, and if he receives too many injures, he might go mad from pain and attack anyone that gets near him, even if they want to help. Kirra would be the same.
Back to top Go down
JunkMail
Murderator
JunkMail

PostSubject: Re: The Freaks OOC: We're back.    The Freaks OOC: We're back.  - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 1:12 am

Not strong in My charcters class?

*Strikes you so that the venom can painfully kill you*

If you knew biotechnology, you could engineer an antidote.

But noooooooo.

Loljk
Back to top Go down
http://www.roleplex.com
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: The Freaks OOC: We're back.    The Freaks OOC: We're back.  - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 10:01 pm

-_-

Black mamba's venom mind controls people. Get On my level.

I won't use it on other people's pcs without permission.
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: The Freaks OOC: We're back.    The Freaks OOC: We're back.  - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 11:04 pm

...Operator, the point of venom is that it only kills NPC's in Roleplays. If your guy tried to bite a PC, they're either going to jump out of the way, or snare him in a way that prevents the fangs from ever puncturing their skin. Venom in an RP is almost useless unless you actually bite someone, and that's not usually possible when there's a rule against killing PC's.

I once had a character with a neurotoxic bite that would likely only knock out her opponent or temporarily paralyze him, but when she lunged in to bite, the bite was changed to a nasty claw to the side. Venom really only threatens people, they never actually get bit unless they're cured later, or the controller wants them to die.
Back to top Go down
JunkMail
Murderator
JunkMail

PostSubject: Re: The Freaks OOC: We're back.    The Freaks OOC: We're back.  - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 11:41 pm

I was making a reference to my snake character. The venom in my character is virtually useless to another snake, and it's not like I would go and strike another PC. That wouldn't be fair.

You two need to relax (More so in Vipera's case). It was a joke in the OoC of the thread.
Back to top Go down
http://www.roleplex.com
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: The Freaks OOC: We're back.    The Freaks OOC: We're back.  - Page 7 EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 12:46 am

I know it was a joke, just saying, I kind of don't normally make venomous characters anymore.
Back to top Go down
The Stalker of Shadows
Rough AI
The Stalker of Shadows

PostSubject: Re: The Freaks OOC: We're back.    The Freaks OOC: We're back.  - Page 7 EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 1:00 am

Hey is it too late to try and join this?
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: The Freaks OOC: We're back.    The Freaks OOC: We're back.  - Page 7 EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 1:04 am

I seriously doubt it's too late. The RP had barely started before it got frozen.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: The Freaks OOC: We're back.    The Freaks OOC: We're back.  - Page 7 EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 1:08 am

You can always join midnight.

Mata, vipes, and god mod know they're mods, right?

In other words, would anyone be against me making a character who's a hairpin addict? Might bring Carolina from over at break here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Freaks OOC: We're back.    The Freaks OOC: We're back.  - Page 7 EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 1:09 am

Maxx Toron wrote:

In other words, would anyone be against me making a character who's a hairpin addict? Might bring Carolina from over at break here.

Shame that Break died. It was my very first rp.
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: The Freaks OOC: We're back.    The Freaks OOC: We're back.  - Page 7 EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 1:12 am

....uh...that?....err....I know what you're talking about, but you have a lot of characters already...I know I make a lot of characters, but there's a certain point where it might be overwhelming to juggle them...that, and the first telepath you created still makes me feel leery about mutants that you come up with, because they might wind up OP...still can't forget when your guy said Senka ate dog food in another RP, when she didn't have biological needs at all...that, and if your character has an addiction like that, it may make this RP too dark.

EDIT: My first RP developed a sequel, and then a mod ragequit (I'm sure you know who I'm talking about, Lone), and it died.

Last edited by ViperaUnion on Sat Dec 01, 2012 1:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Freaks OOC: We're back.    The Freaks OOC: We're back.  - Page 7 EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 1:13 am

ViperaUnion wrote:
....uh...that?....err....I know what you're talking about, but you have a lot of characters already...I know I make a lot of characters, but there's a certain point where it might be overwhelming to juggle them...that, and the first telepath you created still makes me feel leery about mutants that you come up with, because they might wind up OP...still can't forget when your guy said Senka ate dog food, when she didn't have biological needs at all...that, and if your character has an addition like that, it may make this RP too dark.

It's his RP. So I think he can make as many characters as he sees fit, if it turns out to be too much he can easily kill them off... especially with my villain about to be running about.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: The Freaks OOC: We're back.    The Freaks OOC: We're back.  - Page 7 EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 2:32 am

Lonestar wrote:
Maxx Toron wrote:

Break died?

@vipera: I learn from my mistakes vipes. I got rid of nocturne (though he'll be back in Syndicate) and I learned how to make a character not op. also, if you didn't catch the fact that two of my characters are a possibly suicidal rocker chic and a psychopathic murderer, this rp us meant to be dark. It's realistic, and the real world is dark, trust me.

Carole would actually lighten the mood (I think) a little. Her plot (which I wanted to do in break) (I'll be reviving the poor thing when I return to the Sporum. It's not it's time) has a very sad ending, but is meant to be poignant and touching, though her spiral into doom is very dark and disturbing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Freaks OOC: We're back.    The Freaks OOC: We're back.  - Page 7 EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 2:34 am

Maxx Toron wrote:
Lonestar wrote:
Maxx Toron wrote:

Break died?

@vipera: I learn from my mistakes vipes. I got rid of nocturne (though he'll be back in Syndicate) and I learned how to make a character not op. also, if you didn't catch the fact that two of my characters are a possibly suicidal rocker chic and a psychopathic murderer, this rp us meant to be dark. It's realistic, and the real world is dark, trust me.

Carole would actually lighten the mood (I think) a little. Her plot (which I wanted to do in break) (I'll be reviving the poor thing when I return to the Sporum. It's not it's time) has a very sad ending, but is meant to be poignant and touching, though her spiral into doom is very dark and disturbing.

Yup, it ain't coming back. Also, I'm halfway done with Vantez's sheet. It should be up in less than an hour.
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: The Freaks OOC: We're back.    The Freaks OOC: We're back.  - Page 7 EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 2:45 am

Break was a pretty old RP, and it's sad that it died before it finished.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Freaks OOC: We're back.    The Freaks OOC: We're back.  - Page 7 EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 2:45 am

And I wouldn't even be on the Sporum if it wasn't for it. Heh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Freaks OOC: We're back.    The Freaks OOC: We're back.  - Page 7 EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 2:50 am

Quote :
What is your name?: Vantez Isiah Blackmore

How old are you?: 20

Are you male or female?: Male

What do you look like?: Vantez isn't the strongest or most intimidating person in the world. Mostly looking as if life was fair on him.

First off he's around five or so feet tall, with a skinny build, slightly musclar. Caucasian with nearly unnatural colored skin, almost paper white, oh yes on his skin he's covered in these highly strange bulging veins that you would normally find on... well someone that usually has bulging veins, these are related to his power. He sports natural looking brown eyes, while a noticeable feature about him is that he's missing his right eye in place is a horrible burn scar caused by-- let's say something malicious. He doesn't do anything to cover his scar, as he isn't exactly the social type. On that subject Vantez isn't very attractive, it's hard to get into. It's either the scar or just nature.

His hair was cut down a long time ago, he's bald on his head from both the incident that ruined his eye and he cut if all off.

On his attire... hmm... he dresses to make himself unnoticeable, unremarkable in short, not to be stylish like all my other characters are. First off he wears a black leather hoodie that tends to look way too tight for him, with the hood up to conceal his identity. He's partially successful in this goal. Black track pants which are too big for him and go past his heels. Other than that he doesn't wear too much other than his white Converse sneakers, and his black-mittens which are worn not to leave behind any finger prints.

What is your personality like?: Years ago -when Vantez was merely a child and before he had discovered his powers- Vantez was a harmless and naive child. Unaware of the chaos and the terrors of the world, you know as a child should be.

Fast forward, Vantez has taken a far darker path. While in my opinion there is no such thing as a evil individual, there is only such a thing as a morally black person. Now I should speak about his personality instead of ramble on about his morality, and give him dept to his morally black nature. Ahem. Vantez is usually calm, sly and unusually apathetic to everyone. He's a ruthless manipulator, uncaring about everyone else's goals or issues instead paying attention to his own goals. In short he's in it for himself. Which also leads him to be willing to end lives to get ahead, not saying that he'll go on a rampage to kill anyone he comes across... just that his goals and the means to get there don't leave mutants alive, and he sure as hell doesn't have any qualms about killing anyone who knows his deep dark secret.

Vantez is most of the time will speak in a sly, sarcastic and almost bitter manner. It seems like whenever the moment necessary he'll change his tone to a nicer tone. And that's when he's not hunting down mutants of any.

What is your power?: Vantez's ability manifested when he was very young, around 12 or so years old. When something innocent occurred around that age and discovered his power. After a child had scraped himself on a slide and got some of his blood on Vantez accidentally tasted it. In that instant Vantez was filled with all sorts of information about the kid, like his gender, race, memories, etc. Since I do not feel that there should be any further elaboration; Vantez can get all sorts of information by drinking someone's blood. But that isn't the interesting part...

It turns out that people's powers are connected to their blood. If Vantez manages to ingest a meta-human's blood he'll (depending on how much blood he consumes) get their abilities to an extent. You see, to get the full extent of their abilities he needs to consume every last drop of a mutant's blood, and if he drinks any less he'll get their powers but weaker, or next to useless. He isn't a vampire he doesn't have any fangs (while that would be cool for him) or means of extracting all the blood, so it's fairly difficult to ingest all the blood from his targets.

Because of the rather difficult means necessary for him to extract powers he has very few abilities. So far he's only acquired: (Limited) Position Generation, Empathy, Pyromancery and (Limited) Retro-cognition. Note: (Limited) means he hasn't consumed all the blood of a mutant, and only has a limited form of the power.

Anything else you'd like to tell me?: Our very first side antagonist... he'll be a challenge alright. Beware mutants, because you could be sleeping and he'll appear over your body.

Quote :
What is your name?: Drake Deltori Blackmore

How old are you?: 29

Are you male or female?: Male

What do you look like?: Drake Blackmore is the very picture of a young attractive boy his age, he stands at only 5"9 feet tall. With his handsome face, broad shoulders, and short unkempt black hair. He is generally healthy and is well-built not like a body builder but he does look pretty strong. His eyes are small, and are a darker shade of brown. Compared to other people his age; his complexion is rather light. In full regards of his racial descents; in his lineage is mixed between British and Korean. Though, his Caucasian side is far more visible than his Asian descents until you take a good look at his eyes.

On clothing, first you'll notice that his attire is mostly composed of black colors-or darker colors not in that emo-way though. On that note; he doesn't have a set style, other than he picks clothes that color-coordinate with his hair. Right now, he's wearing a oversized black hoodie (which has a big one on the front and a white SUPER STAR detailing both across his chest and down the back) and dark blue jeans. With black and white Nike sneakers. As his accessories he wears a dark red and black workout watch, and a noticeable silver chain necklace around his neck with a silver cross at the end of it, with a pair of cheap aviator sunglasses. As stated before his attire generally varies and you may find him wearing something completely different.

What is your personality like?: On the surface Drake may seem like your run of the mill-- immature, stubborn, arrogant and strong-willed aged partygoer- well those words best describe his personality at first. Making jokes at the worse situations, and never backing down from even the challenges that he even knows he can't win. Most situations to him are 'challenges'. Drake likes to be around lots and lots of people, all the time, so you can call him a social butterfly,. Much to the dismay of authority figures: One of the most prominent feature of his personality is his "Civil Rebel" mindset. Not that he'll go around breaking laws and trying to overthrow any and all authority figures: When your petty rules start to get in the way of his goals, or in the way of helping people he'll generally start to break them or find clever ways around them. Speaking of which Drake has a generally 'good' morality, he will never -intentionally- do anything to harm people, innocent people that is. He mostly thinks that most people should be free to do as they please as long as they don't bring hurt people. So, I'd say that in terms of D&D Alignment he'd be Chaotic Good, or Neutral Good.

As you go deeper into his psyche you'll change your first impression of him drastically. You'll discover that he's the most sympathetic, kind, compassionate and good person you'll ever meet. When the situation arises that is dark, bleak and gruesome (even to him) his personality and tone will seemingly change to a more mature and serious tone and will be far more determined to get through the hard times alive and with all of his friends.

What is your power?: When Drake comes in physical contact with another Meta-human any kind he'll sort of replicate their abilities, neither parties get any negative effects from the touch. Key word: Sort of. Now here's the fun part! When he actually gets their ability it'll make him transform into an embodiment their powers physically. Think of it like this: If he touches a lightning meta-human his body will seemingly transform into a being of electricity, like a electric version of the Human Torch. All depending on the powers of whoever he touches. Though he might transform into something far different for meta-humans with more unique/odd powers. In addition; he'll also get some parts of whoever's abilities and some abilities that they don't even have. He can also revert back to his human form at will- though he will lose the access to these powers until he transforms back.

Drake can only replicate powers through touch while in Human form. And he really doesn't have too much control over it, meaning that if he even brushes up against another meta-human or even taps them he will transform into an embodiment against his will. In addition he can also store up to five embodiment from meta-humans he touched in the past, giving him the ability to switch in between them (but first he has to revert back into human form, plus transformations aren't instant)

I'm thinking of transformations for all of your characters as you read this.

Now for drawbacks, first and foremost it should be noted that if he takes enough of a beating while he embodies a power he'll revert back to human form and will have lost all of his stored embodiments (Oh yeah did I note that he can only embody one power at a time?) forcing him to either find another meta-human or you know. Also, some weaknesses of whoever power's he embodies will be far worse while he uses them. As a unexpected side effect to embodiments he will absorb some of the personality, and memories of whoever power he embodies. at first it isn't as bad but the more he uses whoever power's the more he'll change and possibly become a completely different person. Though, he has no clue that he even changes since he never uses his power too much due the lack of meta-humans in his home town, though that will change soon.

That is all. This will be fun.

Anything else you'd like to tell me?:

Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: The Freaks OOC: We're back.    The Freaks OOC: We're back.  - Page 7 EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 2:54 am

Was it locked? If not, I'll revive it for y'all tomorrow.

Dangit! I had such a great subplot planned for that!

Also, I'm not going to use carol if I do the drug addict thing. I'm going to make a character inspired by the song "the a team" by Ed Sheeran.

Both accepted, though Vantez isn't the first side villain. We can thank The Raven for that. In fact, if you'd like, he can start off as an apprentice to The Raven, learning the art of killing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Freaks OOC: We're back.    The Freaks OOC: We're back.  - Page 7 EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 2:56 am

I'd prefer Vantez working solo. For now.

It wasn't locked, you can try but Turtle doesn't have any intentions on continuing it.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: The Freaks OOC: We're back.    The Freaks OOC: We're back.  - Page 7 EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 3:03 am

Ok to both. It would be cool if he would befriend Angel (my new character that I'm working on), since they're both kind of the scum of society and neither will be too nice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Freaks OOC: We're back.    The Freaks OOC: We're back.  - Page 7 EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 8:17 pm

I would need details about Angel, plus if he has a rather useful ability he might get killed by Vantez for it.

Now, what should I do for Drake...? Thinking he'll be a independent hero.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: The Freaks OOC: We're back.    The Freaks OOC: We're back.  - Page 7 EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 8:31 pm

It's a she, and she has wings and can whip up wind storms.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Freaks OOC: We're back.    The Freaks OOC: We're back.  - Page 7 EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 8:38 pm

Maxx Toron wrote:
It's a she, and she has wings and can whip up wind storms.

Liiiike a good gust of wind or a tornado?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Freaks OOC: We're back.    The Freaks OOC: We're back.  - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Freaks OOC: We're back.
Page 7 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 19 ... 32  Next