Roleplex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplex is a place to make stories and collaborate with other writers in new ways of writing

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Freaks OOC: We're back.

Go down 
+8
JunkMail
God-Mod
Balufire
ViperaUnion
Derkal
VikingWalruz
MataRahi
Maxx
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

The Freaks OOC: We're back.  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Freaks OOC: We're back.    The Freaks OOC: We're back.  - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 11:46 pm

Hello! I finished! And yes, I decided we needed a character to keep people on their toes.

Name: Kirra

Appearance: Kirra is a beautiful young girl that stands at about 5’5” tall with a thin, slender figure. She is entirely covered in fine, velvety-black fur that is lightly patterned like a jaguar’s, although the markings are barely noticeable, due to the dark shade. Her nose is flattened, and her ears are pointed in such a way that they suggest a sort of humanoid cat. The hair on her head is long and wavy, falling to the small of her back, and is black and shiny. It often hangs in her face, partly covering one eye. In her mouth are incredibly sharp teeth, the canines in the upper jaw extremely prominent and pure white. Her face is very angular, and the lines of her jaw suggest a powerful bite. Despite being thin and slender, Kirra’s arms and legs are heavily muscled. Instead of nails, Kirra has black claws that can be retracted either fully or partially on her hands and feet. She also has a short tail, like a Jaguar’s. Her eyes are a piercing shade of yellow that glows in the dark. She often wears a black hoodie and black jeans. She does not wear shoes, as they impair movement. She often has a hole cut in her clothing for her tail. She has a voice that sounds similar to a wildcat’s growl, and a roar like a Jaguar’s.

Personality: Kirra is actually a pretty shy person. She doesn’t really enjoy approaching people and talking first. She doesn’t like to barging into rooms, either, and instead prefers knocking on doors and asking to enter. She often speaks very quietly, and very gently, which is very surprising, judging by her voice and appearance, which would suggest she was some sort of vigilante. She is very caring and sweet, and prefers to help people. She can rarely stay angry at someone for extended periods of time. However, this makes her no less dangerous in combat, and when angry, she will use guerilla tactics, such as ambush, to take down her foes. She is incredibly smart, and often knows many different things. However, she does not say anything unless asked. Despite all of this, she is a hunter, and must have regular kills to satisfy a need for fresh blood and nutritional requirements.

Abilities: Kirra has the amazing ability to shape-shift into any animal in the Family Felidae, or into their distant ancestors, allowing her to transform into even extinct species in the group. This means that she has the powers of any cat in existence she chooses. Strangely, her normal appearance altered due to this mutation, making her resemble a melanistic Jaguar. Regardless, Kirra can turn into any cat, and has all their enhanced senses, even in her normal form. As a result, she is a very powerful fighter. However, she must not change too quickly, as it deprives her body of nutrients, and can be painful. She will often become stuck in a form if she is too hungry, and must hunt and eat kills to keep herself alive.

Other: GATTACA
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: The Freaks OOC: We're back.    The Freaks OOC: We're back.  - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 12:04 am

accepted! I love it!

IC is up, so just post where she is or what-not.

did you read the IC OP?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Freaks OOC: We're back.    The Freaks OOC: We're back.  - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 12:05 am

Hmmm, I had an idea for a few characters; one that can control flammable liquids and byproducts of fire at the cost of being susceptible to fire/extreme heat herself.

A vampire that can absorb powers by drinking blood, at the cost of him not wanting to hurt people in the process.

And finally a character that has two forms; a regular human form which gives her extreme light weak and a crystal form that gives her extra durability at the cost of being so heavy that it'd be hard to move.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: The Freaks OOC: We're back.    The Freaks OOC: We're back.  - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 12:07 am

I'd go with the flamible liquid one.

I might make a character who can control mercury.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Freaks OOC: We're back.    The Freaks OOC: We're back.  - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 12:08 am

I might end up doing all the above, starting off with the fire girl.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: The Freaks OOC: We're back.    The Freaks OOC: We're back.  - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 12:09 am

k. you can have as many characters as you wish for now. I'll eventually cut it off, but I trust you and I doubt you're gonna go nuts with characters.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Freaks OOC: We're back.    The Freaks OOC: We're back.  - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 12:14 am

I'll start my sheet after my CZ post.
Back to top Go down
MataRahi
Life Giver
MataRahi

PostSubject: Re: The Freaks OOC: We're back.    The Freaks OOC: We're back.  - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 1:10 am

So are we free to post whenever, then? o3o
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: The Freaks OOC: We're back.    The Freaks OOC: We're back.  - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 1:11 am

yeah. post away.
Back to top Go down
VikingWalruz
Newborn
VikingWalruz

PostSubject: Re: The Freaks OOC: We're back.    The Freaks OOC: We're back.  - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 1:12 am

I'm quite excited to see where this goes. I can sense some tension in the air. Where do we jump in?
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: The Freaks OOC: We're back.    The Freaks OOC: We're back.  - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 1:14 am

post where your character is and do something where they use their powers. This will send red flags up in the government to send Max to recruit you.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: The Freaks OOC: We're back.    The Freaks OOC: We're back.  - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 1:14 am

after he finds you, your character can choose whether to come to Area 51 or to stay where they are, though the government will keep close tabs on them.
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: The Freaks OOC: We're back.    The Freaks OOC: We're back.  - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 1:16 am

I posted. Because I was bored, I just did a hunting scene with my character recalling an African legend. She's somewhere in a forest in Texas.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: The Freaks OOC: We're back.    The Freaks OOC: We're back.  - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 1:20 am

oh shoot. I accidentally named the IC OOC. oops...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Freaks OOC: We're back.    The Freaks OOC: We're back.  - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 1:21 am

Tanya will probably go to Area 51 if approached.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: The Freaks OOC: We're back.    The Freaks OOC: We're back.  - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 1:23 am

ok. I need most people to choose to go to Area 51 but it's not mandatory. The government needs all the help they can get to defeat the Black Mamba and his troupe of international criminals.

plus, only people who go to the school get to be law enforcement officers (super heroes).

if anyone wishes to make a character who's already at the school or graduated and is an "enforcer", then go ahead.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Freaks OOC: We're back.    The Freaks OOC: We're back.  - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 1:29 am

Could there be any super villains?
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: The Freaks OOC: We're back.    The Freaks OOC: We're back.  - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 1:33 am

there'd be no super heroes if there were no super villains, lonestar. If you choose to be evil, you can either be a freelance villain or join Black Mamab's troupe.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: The Freaks OOC: We're back.    The Freaks OOC: We're back.  - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 2:06 am

maha, your post confused me... what is a digital man?
Back to top Go down
MataRahi
Life Giver
MataRahi

PostSubject: Re: The Freaks OOC: We're back.    The Freaks OOC: We're back.  - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 2:11 am

Referring to how he was caught up in his own little social world. He was absorbed in his phone when Winter saw him, and she saw the screen's reflection in his eyes :3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Freaks OOC: We're back.    The Freaks OOC: We're back.  - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 2:26 am

Meh, not my best sheet, but I hope it works because I wasn't exactly feeling the fires of inspiration here. I will likely make my other sheets much better than this.

Quote :
What is your name?: Tanya Rose Alyssa

How old are you?: 26

Are you male or female?: Female

What do you look like?: Tanya is a African-American woman, evident from her very-dark brown skin, she's a bit small for somebody her age being around 4'9 feet, weighing 94 pounds. Because of this she looks like a teenage-girl instead of someone well into their twenties, which hasn't bugged her often except when some snooty teenage boys come her way. Her hair has a light brown tone and color, kept medium length and is straight as ever; she generally doesn't give her own hair too much attention. Her eyes are black, and beautiful. You'll find yourself staring into them for hours, and she doesn't care. Other than that, she looks fairly uninteresting.

She dresses modestly while at the same time blandly, wearing a dark red dress shirt, a white ankle length skirt and a very expensive looking diamond necklace.

What is your personality like?: Tanya is rather reclusive, and very choice-y with her words. Choosing to be alone with her thoughts, she doesn't talk very much. She is also very opinionated about what she thinks of others, most of the time she'll keep these opinions to herself. Tanya can, as well, be very socially awkward. When going out with others, if she's not the one who's instigating sociability, she has a hard time appreciating their company. She's aggressive when she's in competition, and can get lost in her own momentum. She has a tight circle of friends and tends to only interact with them, most of the time she doesn't show any romantic feelings towards them unless they really do inspire that spark of love inside of her. Which most of the time she'll mock you for trying.

What is your power?: Tanya has a select amount of abilities all relating to fire. In fact, most could say at first glance that she's a glorified pryo-mancer. She has the ability to manipulate any and all flammable liquids (Vegetable oil, Gasoline, etc) in the immediate area telekinetic-ally, not with her mind of course, her hands are necessary in controlling these liquids properly. While under her control obviously she can make them dance at her finger-tips, but in addition she can cause them to com bust into flames and with one flick of the finger she can also cause them to extinguish, even if she didn't lite it on fire. As a result she's incredibly dangerous in proximity of anything flammable, being able to burn any foe and possibly start something as major as a forest fire if she puts her mind to it. She keeps a couple bottles of vegetable oil on her at all times, just in case something arises.

In addition to this, Tanya can also control the by products of fire; smoke and ash to be specific. With the ability to control smoke she can protect herself from suffocating to death in a burning building or possibly suffocate another foe in the same situation, and possibly evade foes with smoke screen. Ash can't been burnt again, so in case she goes one on one with another pryo-mancer she can use it as a shield for herself from the ill-effects of fire. At the same time, it can contain residual heat, causing temperature-based damage against anyone foolish enough to tangle with her. Ash is at a particle-sized level, and can be manipulated for versatile purposes.

Ironically, Tanya's only weakness is extreme heat. You see, her skin is flammable as well not enough to start to burn over the slightest flame, but can combust under enough heat, and she isn't fire proof. Forcing her to be careful with her flames, or she risks burning herself to death. In addition, her body is also extra sensitive to cold, she has a much higher risk of hypothermia, and even freezing to death.

Anything else you'd like to tell me?: GATTACA
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: The Freaks OOC: We're back.    The Freaks OOC: We're back.  - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 2:34 am

that sorta kinda maybe doesn't make sense more or less.

@lonestar- accepted. Is she going to get recruited or did she already go through training? she's just a little old, that's all.

anyways, figured I'd post this here.

name: Freddie (power name is Queen)

appearance: Freddie stands at about 5'8" and weighs about 300 pounds because of his power, but is nowhere close to being fat. Yeah, he's rather out of shape and has a small stomach, but he is not some massive fatty. His skin has a silver coloration to it and his irises are bright red. His hair is black and is usually combed back. He normally has a small mustache. Clothing-wise, he usually wears a sleeveless white undershirt with a leather jacket and jeans. He also wears a pair of black boots.

personality: Freddie is a bit of a card. He is extremely funny and sarcastic as well. He never misses an opportunity to make a joke or pull a prank, making him very unpopular with Maxx and other adults at the school. But, his prankster ways are just a cover up for his inherently touchy nature and relative mental softness. he sings extremely well and plays piano and guitar (i know this doesn't belong here).

power: Freddie has the power to control mercury (get it?). it literally flows through his veins instead of blood. Now, many people probably wonder; what's so great about controlling mercury? Well, firstly, mercury is in everything from thermometers to cars to fish. There is mercury in nearly anything these days; even gold usually has mercury in it. Secondly, Freddie can heat this mercury to extremely hot temperatures and use it as a very potent weapon. Hot mercury is said to be more painful than any other kind of burn. Also, Freddie can freeze mercury and use the frozen droplets as deadly projectiles.

Freddie has several weaknesses, though. Firstly, since his blood is replaced by mercury, which is denser and heavier than blood, he is very heavy. Secondly, mercury can't carry oxygen nearly as well as blood can, making his running endurance next to useless and gripping him with painful anemia at times.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Freaks OOC: We're back.    The Freaks OOC: We're back.  - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 2:35 am

Maxx Toron wrote:

@lonestar- accepted. Is she going to get recruited or did she already go through training? she's just a little old, that's all.

Hm... already gone through training.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: The Freaks OOC: We're back.    The Freaks OOC: We're back.  - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 2:36 am

k. then she needs a superhero name. all graduates get them.

and I need to know what city she's in, preferably a real place, like how The Watcher is in Baltimore. she can be there if you wish, and I can help you with what everything looks like and such.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Freaks OOC: We're back.    The Freaks OOC: We're back.  - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 2:37 am

Maxx Toron wrote:
k. then she needs a superhero name. all graduates get them.

and I need to know what city she's in, preferably a real place, like how The Watcher is in Baltimore. she can be there if you wish, and I can help you with location.

Shouldn't she be at Area 51?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Freaks OOC: We're back.    The Freaks OOC: We're back.  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Freaks OOC: We're back.
Page 2 of 32Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 32  Next