Roleplex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplex is a place to make stories and collaborate with other writers in new ways of writing

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

March of the Kaiju OOC (Under new management!)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

March of the Kaiju OOC (Under new management!) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: March of the Kaiju OOC (Under new management!)   March of the Kaiju OOC (Under new management!) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 10:51 pm

Blood types, I don't think it's really important unless you need an organ transplant or blood transfusion.
Back to top Go down
JunkMail
Murderator
JunkMail

PostSubject: Re: March of the Kaiju OOC (Under new management!)   March of the Kaiju OOC (Under new management!) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 2:00 am

Personal Information

Name: Felix
Height: He stands at an average 5'11. He's no giant, not like his daikaiju.
Weight: He's a guy of about 150 pounds, making him just below average weight.
Blood Type:

Appearance

Hair Color: Dirty blond in coloration.
Eye Color: Felix has an eye color of pure white, the only thing that separates the iris from the rest of the eye is the black outline of the iris.
Physical Description: He has the thin, skater style body type. He's not a big guy, and doesn't try to act like he is. He has very fair skin in coloration, and has a small amount of freckles across his noes. His hairstyle is that of a surfer-like, straight-ish that falls right at his pupil level. The hair itself is long, not girlish, but long for a male. He has a large tribal tattoo on his arm, one that goes from the back of his hand to his shoulder. It seems to depict a large bull horned serpent with a third, large, blade-like horn on top of it's snout.
Manner of Dress: His clothes range really. However, he does seem to have the pattern of have SOMETHING that is blue on him at one point or another. Whether it's his jeans, his shirt, or both. His clothing usually consists of a gray hoodie in colder weather, with worn blue jeans, the shirt varies from blue to red. In warmer weather, gray shorts with a shirt of varying color.

Psychological Footprint

Innate Personality: Felix is, in reality, a kid who never grew up. He almost always has a DS in his pocket, and sixty percent of the time that DS has a pokemon game in it. He's a bit embarrassed to admit this, but with become defensive if questioned about how it's immature or whatever, often asking why the person questioning him views his games as immature or childish. He's not a hardcore do-good-er, but tries to have everyone's best interest in mind.
Outward Personality: Felix tries to act like the cool guy of a group. With a 'chill' persona that seems to never grow overly emotional or angry. Although this is him being himself, it is not his true 'core'. Some say that he will see the good in most situations, making him an optimist.
Favorite Thing: Doing longboard slides. He enjoys it more than anything else. Well, almost anything. He loves to just have some time to whip out his DS and play his games just for a little while.
Hobbies: Longboard and video game. He also works periodically as a teacher at a skate clinic and teaches others how to slide on longboards.

Bonded Monster

Name: Orochi

Physical Description: Orochi is a primarily white daikaiju with a blood red underbelly. Several dark spines sprout from Orochi's body in several positions. It's shoulder blades extend out from it's body, creating a large spike on both sides. It's body type is very saurian in general. Standing in a horizontal position with large and powerful hind legs and shorter arms. A large tail and heavily muscled tail serves as a secondary weapon, and to balance out the front half of the body. Orochi's head is very robust, built for taking and exerting massive amounts of force and pressure. Two bull shaped horns protrude from the back of it's skull, and a larger, blade like horn shoots off from top of the beast's snout.

CLICK ME!

Abilities: Orochi is a creature focused on durability. It has thick, tough hide with many defenses that keep the opponent reluctant to physically harm, such as the spiky body. While not entirely speed orientated, Orochi is a relatively agile daikajiu, able to out maneuver most monsters with a more godzilla style body type, and has shown the ability to jump in an almost raptor like way with it's powerful hind legs. It also seems to show relatively high flexibility, able to bob and weave around building without much difficulty. It's attacking skill, while not as powerful as defense, is more focused on that speed. It's jaws are extremely powerful, and the horns pack an extremely powerful punch when in a charge. It's legs can deliver a nasty kick with it's large toe claws, like that of a kangaroo in a way. However, as a saurian body typed Kajiu, what it makes up from in legs it lacks in arms. It has very limited use of it's front limbs, and has extremely low dexterity in that area, giving it a massive disadvantage to useable frontal limbs. Like some kajiu, Orochi has access to a ranged attack of breathing a powerful jet of solar energy. It does this using it's skin, which seems to absorb energy in the form of sunlight. It then converts this energy to a breath based attack. However, this ability is rendered null and void during the night, rendering him as a purely physical attacker in the later hours of the day.

Last edited by TheOperator on Sun Mar 24, 2013 4:24 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.roleplex.com
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: March of the Kaiju OOC (Under new management!)   March of the Kaiju OOC (Under new management!) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 3:24 am

Personal Information

Name: Elucid Constantini
Height: 5'11"
Weight: 150 lbs
Blood Type:

Appearance

Hair Color: brown
Eye Color: olive
Physical Description: Elucid isn't exactly the most intimidating young man. He is skinny and scrawny, and all-over weak. Though Shaun won't be winning any power lifting competitions, he is very fast and has good endurance. His face is long and bony, with tight cheeks and a long nose. His skin is a dark Italian color, and he has two dark areas under his eyes, like many Greeks do. His hair is dark brown, and is slicked back like a businessman's. At the base of the left side of Elucid's neck, there is a black tattoo in the shape of a three-pronged crown, the Constantini crest.

Manner of Dress: Elucid likes to dress like his is; rich. He wears suits a lot, witht eh exception of a tie, which annoy him. His pants and jacket are normally black and his shirt normally white, though this is not always true. He wears the same pair of mahogany docksiders every day.

Psychological Footprint

Innate Personality: Elucid is a hot-headed, rebellious young man. He kind of has a lot going on in his head. He is a member of the millionaire Constantini family, and has a lot to live up to. Every member of his family since they came off of the boat from Greece two hundred years ago has been a cool, suave maverick of the business world. Since the early 20th century, his family has been involved in organized crime, and now his grandfather is the godfather of the Italian Mafia in America. Elucid's family has taught him about how money makes the world go round, and that their family is the strongest in the world. He has been taught to protect his own, and to get as much money as possible. But there's a problem. The Constantini family is pure, and because of that, he is being forced to marry his own cousin, Nicola Constantini. Nicola is incredibly beautiful and Elucid likes her a lot, but he is having trouble marrying his own cousin (This gets a lot more complicated, but I won't go too deep into it for now. Because of this, Elucid seems to be constantly irritated by something, though he tries to hide his problems from the world. He tries to be nice, but has a very short fuse. He has been inbred with the belief that he is better than everyone else because of his family.

Outward Personality: As I said above, Elucid has a short fuse and believes that he's better than everyone else because of his family. He doesn't have a lot of friends, and is lonely a lot. He often seems irritated and can't handle being annoyed by anyone. He always gets what he wants, and will complain like a little child if he doesn't.

Favorite Thing: Elucid's favorite object is his mahogany rosary that was his maternal grandmother's. it was passed down to him from his mother before she died, and it never leaves his person. His favorite activity is writing, and he is an avid poet.

Hobbies: Elucid writes poetry, listens to music, reads, and plays golf, which he does every Saturday with his father.

Bonded Monster

Name: Oscuro

Physical Description: Oscuro is probably the smallest monster out there, and is also possibly the most dangerous. He is the same height and weight as Elucid and has the same overall shape. He looks almost like a living shadow, and has no details, facial features, or any sort of body marks. He is completely black, and is covered in a thin, slimy film. Though he has no eyes, ears, or nostrils, he has below average vision, above-average smell, and above average hearing. He is only the size of Elucid, but this is simply the form that he takes. Oscuro is an amorphous blob that can transform into any size and take any shape.

Abilities: Oscuro is an Eldritch Abomination. He is an amorphous blob that can imitate any shape or size, though never gets anything perfect. Firstly, he cannot do color. His morphs are always black, with no coloration whatsoever. Secondly, any detail on a creature (hair, nails, weapons), are badly morphed by Oscuro, causing them to become mutated forms of the original. Nails become long daggers and hair becomes strong tentacles. This, coupled with Oscuro's gargantuan strength makes Oscuro a deadly threat. However, he also has some other helpful powers. Oscuro's skin is very sticky when properly hydrated, meaning that Oscuro can use it to trap prey, clog pipes, or climb objects. Also, as an added strength, Oscuro can grow to any size, though this does not increase his strength, simply his body mass.

However, he has some weaknesses too. Firstly, Oscuro is highly flammable, meaning that if you light a match even near him, he will become extremely hot and explode. Because of this, Oscuro fears fire and absolutely refuses to go near it. Secondly, Oscuro is made primarily of water, which allows him to both become incredibly hard and make weapons and morph into any shape. However, this provides him with a rather peculiar weakness; salt. Like a snail, salt causes Oscuro to drastically lose water and dry up, becoming unable to morph. Now, this doesn't mean that you can hit him with a pinch of salt and inta-kill him, but if you were to, say, toss him into salt water or stab him with a piece of salt rock, you could seriously damage or even kill him. In addition, because he is entirely black, Oscuro absorbs heat rapidly, causing him to overheat quickly in bright sunlight. This makes Oscuro partially nocturnal, and he fears light, though he will go out during the day if he has to.
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: March of the Kaiju OOC (Under new management!)   March of the Kaiju OOC (Under new management!) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 3:35 am

Both are accepted.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: March of the Kaiju OOC (Under new management!)   March of the Kaiju OOC (Under new management!) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 3:37 am

Awesome! When's the IC gonna be up?

And lone, you have a PM.
Back to top Go down
JunkMail
Murderator
JunkMail

PostSubject: Re: March of the Kaiju OOC (Under new management!)   March of the Kaiju OOC (Under new management!) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 4:40 am

So how large are these monsters going to get? Orochi, being a Diakajiu (Giant monster) is, in a perfect world, around two hundred and fifty five meters long, and a hundred an five meters tall. I dont know if I need to size that down or not, because I dot aim to be the biggest out there (Biollante, from the Godzilla movies being a whopping 175 meters tall and weighing in at 1650 tons in it's final form would be much larger). I'm just tryin to get a feel for the size scale. Should I change the meters to feet an even it out? I dont know.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: March of the Kaiju OOC (Under new management!)   March of the Kaiju OOC (Under new management!) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 4:47 am

That's a good question. I mean, I made Oscuro capable of growing to any size, but it would be good to know how big he will need to get.
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: March of the Kaiju OOC (Under new management!)   March of the Kaiju OOC (Under new management!) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 5:04 am

I made my own Monster 108 feet in length, and did not count her wingspan, because I'm not gonna go into that much detail this time.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: March of the Kaiju OOC (Under new management!)   March of the Kaiju OOC (Under new management!) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 5:12 am

Well, I wouldn't make the creatures too big, as they do have to fit down city streets and such. Plus if you attract too much attention with them, you're going to make yourself a target for the police or government.
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: March of the Kaiju OOC (Under new management!)   March of the Kaiju OOC (Under new management!) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 3:29 pm

I believe four people is enough for this RP. So, I'm going to start the IC after I'm done my characters.
Back to top Go down
JunkMail
Murderator
JunkMail

PostSubject: Re: March of the Kaiju OOC (Under new management!)   March of the Kaiju OOC (Under new management!) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 3:33 pm

Fair enough, I will change the meters to feet.

I didn't want to add his actual length and height and all that until I confirmed the size scale.

How does 250ft long and 95ft at the hip sound?

Last edited by TheOperator on Sun Mar 24, 2013 4:54 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: March of the Kaiju OOC (Under new management!)   March of the Kaiju OOC (Under new management!) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 3:34 pm

...I made Naga that big because it's supposed to be sizes similar to Godzilla. I'm basing sizes after either whales, or sauropod dinosaurs, for reference.

EDIT: Oh, dear, I'm lucky Heather and Naga aren't violent people that like to get into fights...
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: March of the Kaiju OOC (Under new management!)   March of the Kaiju OOC (Under new management!) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 3:37 pm

Vipera, If naga is that huge, And has wings, how will she take off in a city without destroying buildings?
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: March of the Kaiju OOC (Under new management!)   March of the Kaiju OOC (Under new management!) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 3:43 pm

I am aware of that, but I suspect that she'll probably be summoned already flying, because you aren't really going to get her on the ground on her own free will. She is also capable of vertical takeoff, because of her wing's size. I suspect that she could probably just climb up a building and take off from the roof. She's based partially off of a pterosuar, of course, I don't think you could summon any monster in any location without property damage.
Back to top Go down
JunkMail
Murderator
JunkMail

PostSubject: Re: March of the Kaiju OOC (Under new management!)   March of the Kaiju OOC (Under new management!) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 3:54 pm

Vipera, Godzilla itself is a 110 feet TALL. Godzilla is over 300 feet LONG. Godzilla isn't even that big of a Daikajiu, he's a solid medium sized one.
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: March of the Kaiju OOC (Under new management!)   March of the Kaiju OOC (Under new management!) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 4:04 pm

Well, It's not like I know the measurements. Can't you guys accept Naga is a bit small? It only justifies how she can fly super fast.

Anyway, my second character, Blake, (Who will most of the time be referred to as Moray) has evolved from a selfish person, to more of a loner sort with a gruff personality. He'll wind up being known as a bully in school, but he doesn't really actively mess with people or pick on them. Most of the time, it's going to be other people overstepping boundaries.
Back to top Go down
JunkMail
Murderator
JunkMail

PostSubject: Re: March of the Kaiju OOC (Under new management!)   March of the Kaiju OOC (Under new management!) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 4:18 pm

I am completely fine with it. I just want you to know what the conditions compared to other monsters are.
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: March of the Kaiju OOC (Under new management!)   March of the Kaiju OOC (Under new management!) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 4:25 pm

Don't worry, Naga's going to be able to hold her own, I think, although Heather isn't really a violent person. Naga's going to fly extremely fast, so she'll be hard to hit in the air, and even if she got pinned down, she still has her mantis shrimp claws, which can punch with the speed and force of a bullet (Whatever that would be changed into for her size). She's not so much size and strength, as speed and maneuverability.

The next one, though, is going to be medium sized, or small. However, Rift is going to be very tough, with the abilities I'm going to give him.
Back to top Go down
JunkMail
Murderator
JunkMail

PostSubject: Re: March of the Kaiju OOC (Under new management!)   March of the Kaiju OOC (Under new management!) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 4:31 pm

Well, I look forward to it. Compared to other monsters right now, I'm going to say Orochi is monster that falls comfortably into the large section of daikajiu for this universe, since we're using feet instead of meters.

Large- 200-300 feet

Medium- 150-200 feet

Small- 50-150 feet

Tiny- 5-50 feet

That scale sound good to everyone??
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: March of the Kaiju OOC (Under new management!)   March of the Kaiju OOC (Under new management!) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 4:33 pm

Fine with me.
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: March of the Kaiju OOC (Under new management!)   March of the Kaiju OOC (Under new management!) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 4:35 pm

Okay, then, so Rift currently falls into the medium category. I think Blake, considering his nickname is Moray, and the nature of the monster he is going to control, means my second character is sort of ocean-themed.
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: March of the Kaiju OOC (Under new management!)   March of the Kaiju OOC (Under new management!) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 4:48 pm

Personal Information

Name: Cameron Matthew Maharay
Height: 5'9
Weight: 179
Blood Type:

Appearance

Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Brown
Physical Description: The first thing I should note about Cameron is mixed, born of a African American and Caucasian. As it's the first thing evident about him when you take a look at him is his high yellow skin, speaking of his skin it's near flawless aside from the scars from various.. incidents. Cameron isn't very muscular. Sure, he doesn't have too visible much fat on him, nor does he have too many muscles. So, yeah. I'd say he has small muscles you can only see when you squint really hard. Cameron's also a bit tall, not freakishly tall but he stands at a whooping 5'7 feet tall, weighing 179 pounds. He's handsome, uh- not the most beautiful person in the world. Just not ugly. His face (and head) are square-ish. His hair is black, Afro-textured. He doesn't do anything to his hair like put grease in it, or comb it or any of that. He only cleans it and cuts it. So, his hair doesn't have a definite style. But, it looks like a mini-afro, with an enormous puff of hair right above his forehead.

Manner of Dress: Cameron usually wears a short tan coat which goes down to his thighs, usually unzipped/buttoned showing his white T-shirt. Of course, Jean pants, and some sneakers. He has a large pink back pack, it was the best he could muster in such short notice. In said backpack he carries his gear... look at the equipment section for specifically what he has in there. He also has black finger-less gloves. He's also never seen without his black wool-cap or his sunglasses, or tinted ski-goggles.

Psychological Footprint

Innate Personality: Cameron is very unsure of things and himself. Which is why he tries to appear energetic and fun to cover up his own self doubts most of the time.

Outward Personality: Outwardly, he's usually friendly and energetic. Always appearing to be pumped and ready for new things. He has a sarcastic sense of humor and tends to tease people very often. He has a strong sense of self and is very proud, He will stand his ground when in any confrontation. He especially won't stand by as people are getting hurt. He doesn't give up easily; even if it means he might lose, Cameron will go down fighting. He’s interested in having a good time all the time, and always keeping the conversation light.

Favorite Thing: The golden compass he lifted off some guy a few years ago.

Hobbies: Cameron has quite a few, he likes biking, reading, exploring, playing basketball among other sports, hanging with friends and listening to music (his favorite is Jazz and Funk in general).

Bonded Monster

Name: Garuda

Physical Description: Garuda is a large monster that stands at around thirty meters high (that's um, 98.4 feet I believe) and is 62 meters long. It's quadrupedal with a incredibly wide build, and appears very muscular and well defined. It has a head heavily similar to a Chinese Dragon and blank eyes that look like they're balls of silver. It's feet are like the paws of a tiger. It's most obvious feature is that it appears to have skin made of solid gold, yet it's not hard--- the skin is oddly smooth and humanlike. It has a very long tail which makes up 30 of those meters in length. Garuda has six "wings" they're very thick and wide, but the creature is simply too heavy to accomplish flight--- or even gliding. Instead Garuda can fold these wings turning them into thin bony limbs that can act as powerful spikes that can pierce through steel if Garuda puts enough force behind it.

Abilities As expected Garuda has enhanced strength enough to throw buildings with ease or knock them down with even less strength. Garuda's main ability is that it can absorb the varies energies through it's gold-like skin. It can absorb kinetic energy, thermal energy and electric energy out of the area around it and convert it into a powerful beam fired out of the tip of it's wings. These beams are extremely devastating and easily incinerate mostly everything. Combined with Garuda's strength, it allows him to be one of the strongest Kaiju out there. Unfortunately Garuda isn't the fastest. He's very heavy, and while he's not especially slow he can easily be outpaced by some of the faster Kaiju. It's death beams require much energy to be used at it's full potential. It also takes a very long time to absorb energies, unless someone set Garuda on fire or was trying to electrocute it.
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: March of the Kaiju OOC (Under new management!)   March of the Kaiju OOC (Under new management!) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 5:00 pm

That is an awesome monster!
Back to top Go down
JunkMail
Murderator
JunkMail

PostSubject: Re: March of the Kaiju OOC (Under new management!)   March of the Kaiju OOC (Under new management!) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 5:16 pm

Agreed. I cant wait for Orochi to fire it's solar beam and discover it doesn't do anything.

On a side note, here are Orochi's sounds.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fkyhp4oDVWU
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: March of the Kaiju OOC (Under new management!)   March of the Kaiju OOC (Under new management!) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 5:35 pm

I'm lucky my characters don't have electric organs or anything like that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: March of the Kaiju OOC (Under new management!)   March of the Kaiju OOC (Under new management!) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

March of the Kaiju OOC (Under new management!)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next