Roleplex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplex is a place to make stories and collaborate with other writers in new ways of writing

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mogwai (OOC)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

Mogwai (OOC) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mogwai (OOC)   Mogwai (OOC) - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 2:34 am

Wow lol. I do that a lot. In 7th grade I came up for a story idea that's plot almost exactly matched that of Lord of the Rings' without ever reading lord of the rings.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Mogwai (OOC)   Mogwai (OOC) - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 2:37 am

Vipera, can I have Iris and Jordan run into Jack and Violet?
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: Mogwai (OOC)   Mogwai (OOC) - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 2:42 am

Sure, although expect Violet to get all angry when strangers show up.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Mogwai (OOC)   Mogwai (OOC) - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 2:43 am

Ok.

wait, are there any MLAF people around them?
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: Mogwai (OOC)   Mogwai (OOC) - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 2:48 am

No, but Violet just accepted an edgy invitation to breakfast, because she ran for about three days straight, putting off things like eating and such, because she had been attacked. She probably lost them already, but she's being cautious.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Mogwai (OOC)   Mogwai (OOC) - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 2:50 am

Ok. Also, if one of our masters encounters a Mogwei later on, can they capture it? I have a plan to stick Iris with a Shadowfowl egg and then her to wind up with this useless black chicken walking around laying exploding eggs.
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: Mogwai (OOC)   Mogwai (OOC) - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 2:58 am

...Mogwai aren't found in the wild and captured, Maxx, not like Pokemon. They're actually ancient technology that was far more advanced for its time, used to tame powerful creatures believed to be demons from the underworld, which re-surfaced. You have to actually find an unclaimed Matrix, and then be accepted by the Mogwai inside. I did this because, while Males and females exist, Mogwai don't actually breed and lay eggs that hatch into baby Mogwai. It's part of the reason why they're valuable. If you could just breed them, then they'd be extremely common with all the people that want to obtain them, and that would also downgrade the importance of bonding to one.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Mogwai (OOC)   Mogwai (OOC) - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 3:02 am

Oh... then I need an origin for the Shadowfowl, since Zarowak and Yurei couldn't... yeah.... I wish I'd known that earlier. That really throws a kind in my whole plot....

What about an unclaimed Mogwei that has never need in a matrix? is that possible?
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: Mogwai (OOC)   Mogwai (OOC) - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 3:13 am

No, if it wasn't in a Matrix, then it's a wild Mogwai, and they aren't naturally born creatures, so that shouldn't occur. What I'm trying to say is that there's a bunch of hidden Matrixes around the world that are buried deep underground, and they're super ancient technology that is almost considered alien, for how advanced it is. These Matrixes contain Mogwai. There's basically a limited number of them, like Oil, or something, and nobody knows the true amount of how many there are, but this limit makes people want to get them, because they're rare and hard to find. A Mogwai doesn't die unless it runs out of energy outside its one-mile radius. As such, it doesn't die if its inside the Matrix. It just lies in a dormant state, building energy and re-charging. If the Master dies, a Mogwai no longer has a master, and will return to the Matrix until a new Master comes. Meaning these Mogwai that are companions can be very, very old, even if they seem young. However, the death of a Master can be traumatizing, and they actually forget the previous master, an adaptation that makes bonding to the next master easier.

In the end, you could say the Masquerade found an ancient temple underground or something filled with thousands of Matrixes containing Shadowfowl, if you wanted. It could have belonged to an ancient cult similar to the modern one.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Mogwai (OOC)   Mogwai (OOC) - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 3:19 am

i sent you a pm. I have a slightly different idea. if you are opposed to it, I will change the plan. But I think it will target the origin of these Mogwei. There always has to be a creator.

Plus, it gives the Masquerade a purpose besides being king-sized jerks.

I already have a backup plan if you say no, so don't feel bad or anything.
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: Mogwai (OOC)   Mogwai (OOC) - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 3:29 am

I have to reject the idea, Maxx. It's too easy to center the RP around a single character with what you have in mind.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Mogwai (OOC)   Mogwai (OOC) - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 3:40 am

Ok. I'll change it to a matrix. I'll post the creature when I get there.
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: Mogwai (OOC)   Mogwai (OOC) - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 3:42 am

Okay, just saying, it probably has to be a rotten egg, because there's already a bit of planned info on the origins of Mogwai.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Mogwai (OOC)   Mogwai (OOC) - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 3:50 am

The egg is now a matrix. Prepare yourselves for... the Chicken Queen! muahahahahahaha!

name: Karma

master: Iris

team: pink

group: giant

height: 10 feet

length: 10 feet

appearance: Well, if Shadowfowl are stupid evil chickens, then Karma is the queen of the stupid evil chickens. She resembles a gigantic black hen, covered in oily black feathers. The hen's waddle, eyes, and legs are all a shade of hot pink, and her beak is silver and slightly curved, like a hawk's. In a nutshell, she looks like a giant shadowfowl.

abilities: Well, unlike her subjects, Karma the Chicken Queen has some actual uses. Firstly, her feathers act as a countering device. Whenever Karma is hit with something, the creature who hit it sustains the same exact damage as Karma does. Karma still takes damage, but so does the aggressor. Also, like how Shadowfowl lay exploding eggs, Karma the Chicken Queen can actualyl cause Shadowfowl to fall from the sky and run amok. These Shadowfowl are slightly bigger than the normal shadowfowl, and protect Karma with their lives, however useful that is. Besides these two, Karma is essentially useless, as she can't strike with her beak fast enough to hit a creature and her talons could scratch you up, but she's so fat that she can't fly and can't lift up her talons to fight with.

other: monsters.
Back to top Go down
JunkMail
Murderator
JunkMail

PostSubject: Re: Mogwai (OOC)   Mogwai (OOC) - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 4:02 am

Hey, Maxx, you wouldn't mind if I put Red inside the lab waiting on the professor would you?

And Vipera, you wouldnt mind if I changed his hoodie color from blue to red eould you?
Back to top Go down
http://www.roleplex.com
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Mogwai (OOC)   Mogwai (OOC) - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 4:12 am

Oh yeah sure. He can be in the lab or on the ranch.

Preoare for poultry.
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: Mogwai (OOC)   Mogwai (OOC) - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 4:31 am

..Uh...Maxx, issue, it's spontaneous creation of Mogwai, and there isn't much of a scientific explanation on how she causes recoil damage. You could say things like lasers and fire reflect and bounce back, but there needs to be more logic to it, because even if she is a Queen, who lacks power to kill herself, she's still too powerful because of her magical army that apparently doesn't die after being born. This is more like Monsuno like Pokemon. Please don't make me repeat that they can't reproduce.
Back to top Go down
JunkMail
Murderator
JunkMail

PostSubject: Re: Mogwai (OOC)   Mogwai (OOC) - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 4:47 am

Posted like a boss.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Mogwai (OOC)   Mogwai (OOC) - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 4:53 am

K. I'll get rid of the chickens falling from the sky and figure out a scientific explanation for her countering ability.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Mogwai (OOC)   Mogwai (OOC) - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 5:09 am

Operator, I posted.
Back to top Go down
JunkMail
Murderator
JunkMail

PostSubject: Re: Mogwai (OOC)   Mogwai (OOC) - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 5:32 am

Replied.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Mogwai (OOC)   Mogwai (OOC) - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 12:08 pm

Basically, of you didn't get it, the Shadowfowl are now following Iris and running from their masters because they believe Iris to be the Chicken Queen, which is semi-false.
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: Mogwai (OOC)   Mogwai (OOC) - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 2:50 pm

I posted, Jack managed to convince Rachel to reluctantly join his group. Now for my third character.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Mogwai (OOC)   Mogwai (OOC) - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 3:59 pm

Ok.

Vipera, could the Chicken Queen cause the shadowfowl to run away from their matrices and follow the queen?
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: Mogwai (OOC)   Mogwai (OOC) - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 4:06 pm

It could, but the Shadowfowl would only listen to the Queen and their Masters.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mogwai (OOC)   Mogwai (OOC) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mogwai (OOC)
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next