Roleplex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplex is a place to make stories and collaborate with other writers in new ways of writing

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mogwai (OOC)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

Mogwai (OOC) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mogwai (OOC)   Mogwai (OOC) - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 5:31 am

Zarowak awaits your little lizard Nick. I'm working on making him less grossly overpowered right now.
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: Mogwai (OOC)   Mogwai (OOC) - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 5:33 am

I almost forgot, here's Jack's sheet. Light Blue and Dark Green are NPC's colors.

Name: Jack Silver

Team: Dark Blue

Appearance: Jack is about 5’7” tall, with a somewhat lean, sinuous form that makes him appear flexible and strong, but not in a way that could be considered as muscular as an adult. He has messy dark brown hair that spikes in random directions, and bright gas-flame blue eyes. He wears a black unzipped army jacket over a dark blue short-sleeve T-shirt. He also wears denim jeans, and blue-and-white running shoes. He carries his Mogwai Matrixes with him clipped to his belt, which is black with a silver buckle. All his Matrixes are bright chrome, with dark blue glowing centers, and unique designs on each one.

Personality: Jack tends to be a bit of a leader and an optimist, attempting to be in a position to give orders, while simultaneously trying to remain positive. He is also a very stubborn person, grounded to his beliefs, making changing his mind on a decision difficult. He believes Mogwai are wonderful creatures, and does much to protect them and their status. While he truly means well, and does his best to protect those around them, it is sometimes said that his friends aren’t present to be protected, but to protect Jack from himself and his own crazy ideas. On many occasions, Jack will charge into situations without giving much thought to consequences, putting himself in danger. While reckless, he is also considered to be brave and selfless in this way. Unfortunately, his headstrong nature may also make meeting new people difficult, especially other Masters, as constant battering from the M.L.A.F. leads many people to be suspicious and even afraid to be too close to him and his friends. He is close friends with his two traveling companions, Mark and Tabitha, and even closer to his Mogwai team, a group of four giants that aid him in battle.

Mogwai:
Keystone- Giant

Taproot-Giant

Nighthawk- Giant

Dart- Giant

Other: Monster
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Mogwai (OOC)   Mogwai (OOC) - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 5:35 am

keystone? kinda like Spiritomb?
Back to top Go down
JunkMail
Murderator
JunkMail

PostSubject: Re: Mogwai (OOC)   Mogwai (OOC) - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 5:35 am

I know, I know, I'm sorry.

What I meant by quantity is that I traded several giant Mogwai for one extremely powerful Mogwai. This strategy can work both ways (A one on one fight, I have the advantage, a two on two or three on three, you have the advantage for obvious reasons)

I just got caught up in the moment when he referred to G-Rex as Red's Lizard...

Because at that point I start to get competitive...
Back to top Go down
http://www.roleplex.com
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: Mogwai (OOC)   Mogwai (OOC) - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 5:36 am

...No, it's going to be like a Jaguar, which is a Keystone predator, meaning if you removed them from their habitat, the whole ecological balance would fall into chaos.

I know, Nick. I'm just saying, you aren't the only person who can get a bit competitive.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Mogwai (OOC)   Mogwai (OOC) - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 5:39 am

nice.

anyways, we can make our Matrices look different? I thought they all looked the same...
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: Mogwai (OOC)   Mogwai (OOC) - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 6:00 am

Not quite. Each Matrix has a similar shape and size, like a hockey puck, and most of them (Not all) have glowing centers the colors of the Master's team, but there's actually a lot of creative freedom, and the different designs around the edges, (From my perspective) allow you to tell which Mogwai is which...basically, you wanted this guy, but you can't tell which one is which, so you just picked one and it wasn't the right Mogwai you chose to battle with.

I have to vanish, I was supposed to be asleep two hours ago...
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Mogwai (OOC)   Mogwai (OOC) - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 6:03 am

Name: Axel Darkmeyer

team color: purple

appearance: Axel stands at about 5'11" and weighs about 150 pounds. He is thin with wiry muscle, and is very strong and agile. Nobody has ever seen his face. He wears long black hooded robes like all Masquerade members do, except that he has a cape with a purple skull on it. His face is covered by a theater mask (the white masks that you see in symbols for plays) which is completely white except for a single, sinister-looking black eye that was painted onto the mask's right side. It is unknown how Axel sees through it. Attached to Axel's belt is a sheath that holds a three foot long samurai sword with an intricately-carved golden hilt. His matrices are pure black, and have the Masquerade skull imprinted on them in purple. Zarowak's is slightly bigger than the other's and on it, inscribed in purple letters, it says "quoth the raven, Nevermore".

personality: Axel isn't someone you want to meet. He's sadistic and vengeful, and has a shot fuse, though he speaks with his actions and not with his words. Axel almost never speaks, and when he does, it's usually not what you want to hear. He's extremely smart, but his lack of speaking causes people to think of him as an idiot, though if they said that they wouldn't wake up the next morning. Axel is like Shaun's lap dog; he does whatever his boss asks of him and does not question orders. Ever. Because what Shaun says is law.

battle theme:

mogwei:
Zarowak- Giant
Kitsune- small
Yurei- giant (more or less)

name: Zarowak

master: Axel

team: purple

classification: giant

length: 13 feet (though it has only back legs, so it is technically bipedal)

height: 14 feet

appearance: Imagine your worst nightmare, but a hundred times worse. Zarowak is a massive raven-like creature, black as the darkest midnight. It's wingspan is nearly thirty feet, and it is covered in oily, pure black feathers. it's wings are clawed like that of a bat's, with two claws in the middle of the wing
and one at the tip to help it grip. Zarowak's head looks like that or a raven's except for it's sinister glowing purple eyes and the fact that it's beak is lined with razor-sharp teeth. It's neck is longer than that of a raven's and it's tail is like a dragons and ends in a plume of feathers (like the owl dragon from Avatar the cartoon). Zarowak's talons are pure black, like the rest of it, and they're so sharp that they shine in the light.

abilities: Zarowak is one powerful adversary. Zarowak is the embodiment of fear itself. Not only does it have it's sharp claws and teeth, but staring into it's sinister purple eyes causes you to begin to relive your worst nightmares over and over again as it tears you to bite-sized shreds. It also has the power to breathe a dense black fog over an area, making it impossible to see. Zarowak's fear powers aren't invincible, though. Not looking at his eyes work, and if you point a mirror at Zarowak, the effects of his terrible eyes bounces back at him, causing him to freeze. Zarowak has had a lot of nightmares. Zarowak can fly extremely fast as well, and can clock at speeds of nearly 90 miles per hour flying horizontally and nearly 350 miles per hour in a dive.

other: monster

---

name: Kitsune

classification: small

length: 24 in. (with a 12 inch long tail)

height: 4 inches when quadrupedal. 20 in when standing on hind legs.

appearance: Kitsune resembles a red panda, with a few differences. Firstly, Kitsune is pure black, and her stripes are a luminescent purple and glow like an Umbreon's markings, though she can stop them from glowing relatively easily. her long bushy tail contains special proteins that are spring-shaped and act as a shock absorber, so she has a tigger-like effect when she lands on it. her ears are also longer and her face is more like a wolf's than a red panda's, having a longer snout and sharper teeth.

abilities: Kitsune can move incredibly quickly, and can run at about 30 mph. She is adept at climbing as well and, being able to turn completely black, is great at stealth. Also, her bones are cartilaginous, unlike all other mammals, allowing her to slip through small spaces with ease and be extremely flexible. Kitsune makes absolutely no sound as well, meaning that she could be standing right next to you, screeching, and you wouldn't hear anything. These three factors combined makes her a nearly invisible spy.

name: Yurei

classification: giant

height: 15 feet

length: 10 feet (when hunched over, though being a bird, this doesn't happen much.

appearance: Yurei appears as a giant red-crowned crane. Her feathers are alternating black and purple all throughout her body. She has a 20 foot wingspan. On her wings are thousands of eye-like patterns like that of a peacock's tail, and she has a long tail like a peacock as well, which is also covered in eyes. Her beak is long and slender, like an ibis', and is lined with shark-like teeth. her legs end in clawed webbed feet, like that of a platypus', and her feathers are waterproof, allowing her to swim.

abilities: Yurei has several useful abilities. Firstly, there's her wings and tail. When opened up, the peacock-like design confuses and intimidates her opponents, making weaker Mogwai run for cover. Secondly, Yurei doesn't fly very quickly, but she's freakishly fast on land. She can move in short spurts at speeds up to 90 miles per hour, though can only go a few feet at that speed. This allows her to dodge enemy attacks better, and lets her strike faster. Her third ability is that she's the Terrible Zarowak's mate, and he is very protective of her. He once actually came out of his matrix one day while Azel was training with her, because she was attacked. Don't try to single Yurei out before taking out Zarowak, and good luck taking Zarowak out.

Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Mogwai (OOC)   Mogwai (OOC) - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 6:04 am

wait! look at Axel's sheet first!

I have a feeling that Zarowak is way too overpowered, but he's meant to be a challenge to battle.

Just a rundown of the Masquerade.

All Masquerade members wear black hooded cloaks along with theater masks (which is where they get their name). Each theater mask has a different design that shows off that member's personality. Each one is different, like Death Eater masks in Harry Potter. Masquerade leaders (like Shaun and Axel [there are a few others]) wear capes as well that have the Masquerade Skull on them. All Masquerade Mogwei (with the exception of Shaun and Axel) have blood red markings. Of course, all of the Mogwei look differently, but there is one Mogwei that is common among most Masquerade grunts; Shadowfowl, which are the children of Zarowak and Yurei. Shadowfowl are relitavely weak, and are the only Mogwei that has a population of more than one (of my knowledge).

Here's the Shadowfowl:

name: shadowfowl

master: The Masquerade (there are many of them)

team: blood red

size group: small

height: 24 in (though it fluctuates between birds)

length: 18 in.

appearance: Shadowfowl resemble an evil chicken. They are the exact same shape as chickens, except with a few differences. Firstly, Shadowfowl feathers are pure black. Female Shadowfowl have tiny blood red eye spots like Yurei's, but they are faded, so you can't see them unless you're up close. Male shadowfowl look like black roosters with large, flamboyant tails that are pure black. Both species have blood red eyes and turkey-like gobbles that are blood red. Their claws are significantly larger than the average chicken's as well.

abilities: Shadowfowl are mostly just big, stupid chickens. Their claws are sharp and useful for dismembering an opponent, but Shadowfowl are normally too stupid to use them. Shadowfowl aren't completely useless, however. The males are significantly more aggressive than the females, and can fly extremely well, though are too weak to carry anything with them. Female shadowfowl are more dangerous. When threatened, the females will randomly lay eggs that explode when another creature gets near them, covering the enemy in piping hot egg yolk. That's not inherently dangerous, but makes for a good distraction. Because of this, shadowcocks (rooster shadowfowl) are more coveted than shadowhens by masquerade members.

Back to top Go down
JunkMail
Murderator
JunkMail

PostSubject: Re: Mogwai (OOC)   Mogwai (OOC) - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 5:11 pm

Since everyone seems to be doing it, I guess I will to.

Here's Ghetisis Rex/Red's battle theme.

Back to top Go down
http://www.roleplex.com
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Mogwai (OOC)   Mogwai (OOC) - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 5:16 pm

that is epic.
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: Mogwai (OOC)   Mogwai (OOC) - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 5:58 pm

Since you're a Mod, Maxx, your sheets are self-approved.

However, please do not go too far in making antagonists, as we need protagonists as well. In addition, the main antagonist is a corrupt organization that will stop at nothing to apprehend all the 'Rogue Masters', who really only just want freedom. That...and others who join need to have options for colors.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Mogwai (OOC)   Mogwai (OOC) - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 6:04 pm

ok. The Masquerade isn't exactly evil, but they aren't good, either. They fight the A.W.F.L (i think thats the name) and steal their Mogwei, but they aren't technically good guys either.
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: Mogwai (OOC)   Mogwai (OOC) - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 6:06 pm

I know, but just saying, most people are limited to only one master, and four Mogwai. We're starting to get more bad/hostile-but-not-evil guys than good/friendly guys, if you know what I mean.

Anyway, here's Keystone.

Name: Keystone
Master: Jack Silver

Size Group: Giant

Height: 10’0”

Length: 13’0”

Appearance: Keystone is much like a melanistic Jaguar in appearance, black, but still distinguishable by the powerful, rippling muscles in his somewhat shorter legs, and the powerful, sharp teeth in his jaws. He has on his back a shell, much like that of a Screaming Hairy Armadillo, which is a leathery black shell consisting of 18 bands, all of which are movable, unlike a normal armadillo, and are covered with long black hairs. Due to its unique design, it does not inhibit movement. On his chest is flexible, leathery armor that may be a softer version of a turtle’s. His tail is somewhat longer than a normal jaguar’s, and is tipped with long quills at the end, much like those of a brush-tailed porcupine. Each foot is tipped with strong, retractable claws. His eyes are a dark shade of blue, and his body is covered with glowing dark blue jaguar markings, and line markings highlighting the tip of each band of his back.

Abilities: Keystone is an incredibly powerful and deadly combination of speed and power. He is capable of moving quickly and fluidly, with a serene grace that seems to be naturally possessed. In addition to his speed, Keystone is an amazing climber, so long as the tree or object he is climbing can support his weight. As pure muscle, Keystone’s claws can slash at opponents with deadly accuracy, and his bite is among the strongest of any Mogwai, capable of crushing the thick bone of the cranium. The quills on his tail can be slammed into opponents, and will stick, leaving deep puncture wounds. The leathery armor on Keystone’s back and chest protect him from several blunt blows, and in addition, allow him to curl into a ball and roll into his opponents at lightning speed, allowing him to get in close-range attacks and then move quickly away. He possesses the power to charge his claws with dark blue energy, making them burn with heat, allowing him to cut through objects such as stone. He is the preferred Mogwai of his Master, Jack.

Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Mogwai (OOC)   Mogwai (OOC) - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 6:12 pm

Ok. If you want, I can scrap axel and make a nicer character.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Mogwai (OOC)   Mogwai (OOC) - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 6:16 pm

Eh, screw it. take Axel off of the OP. I'll make him a NPC and make a nicer character.
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: Mogwai (OOC)   Mogwai (OOC) - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 6:53 pm

Okay, then.

Here's The sheet for Nighthawk. I actually based him off of several breeds of Fancy Pigeon.

Name: Nighthawk

Master: Jack Silver

Size Group: Giant

Height: 10’5”

Length: 15’0”

Appearance: Nighthawk in appearance seems to be a massive Ladder-Tailed Nightjar bird, but with differently colored feathers that give the illusion of the Mogwai wearing a hooded cloak. His feathers are patterned like an Oriental Frill domestic pigeon, white with brown tips. However, he may also to an extent resemble a more tropical species. On his wings, he possesses brilliant patches of iridescent feathers that range from yellow and green, to bright blue. He also possesses a solid brown patch of feathers that drapes over his back, down his tail, into a V-shape on his chest, and up to the crest of his head, resembling a kind of cloak. A ring of feathers that stick up around his neck and the base of his head add to this illusion of wearing something over his head. He also possesses feathers that move down his legs and cover the back of his eagle-like feet when standing, giving a far stronger illusion to a long, floor-length hood. He possesses on the very edges of his wings dark blue glowing markings, and he has eyes with a similar dark blue glow.

Abilities: Nighthawk is an incredibly strong, reliable Mogwai for his Master. In addition to possessing great stamina and strength in flight, his insulating feathers protect him from most bad temperatures or weather. He can rip at his opponents with his talons, and can charge his beak with dark blue energy that sharpens it, making it into a lethal weapon, although he can only peck at opponents. His wings are far more lethal, being thick and strong, he can club his enemies with them, packing quite a blow. He can also carry a large amount of weight on his back for extended periods without tiring in flight, a unique ability he possesses.

Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Mogwai (OOC)   Mogwai (OOC) - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 6:57 pm

Almost done my next charatcer Iris. Operator, is it alright if Iris is rivals with Red?
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: Mogwai (OOC)   Mogwai (OOC) - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 6:59 pm

I will soon be finished with Jack's Mogwai, and then we can start. I will also make a third Male character who will be a good guy, but he'll also be rebellious and infuriating.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Mogwai (OOC)   Mogwai (OOC) - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 7:00 pm

Ok. can you wait till I finish iris to start the IC?

also, if anyone wants to meet Dr.Bell, he will help train Mogwei and has a large ranch-like area for them to train/live in, that is protected from the MLAF.
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: Mogwai (OOC)   Mogwai (OOC) - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 7:04 pm

Maxx, nobody is truly safe from the MLAF, and this RP will require people to frequently travel to elude capture. You can say Dr. Bell is super careful, so nobody has noticed her, but people like my characters that cause trouble for them will have to make their stay brief, before anyone becomes too suspicious. The MLAF will barge in and conduct searches and raids without warning, otherwise. That's why this is the main antagonist, because they abuse power. The short introduction gives information on what the world is like.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Mogwai (OOC)   Mogwai (OOC) - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 7:06 pm

This character is to replace Axel, who (although he's probably my favorite) will be gotten rid of for the sake of the rp. I think at this point, the Masquerade itself is just going to not exist, and he's going to be a more freelance guy.

name: Iris Harlow

color: hot pink.

appearance: Iris is a pretty little thing, She is very short, only about 5 feet tall, and weights maybe 100 pounds. She is lean and has a curvy, feminine build. Her skin is white, but not pale. She has short, silky blond hair that is usually up in a pony tail and big sparkling blue eyes that sparkle in the light. She usually wears a black, v-necked dress with a short black sweater over it (basically what Cynthia in Pokemon wears). Her Matrices are all hot pink, and each has a different symbol in the middle of it to help her differentiate between Mogwei.

Personality: Well, Iris believes herself to be the master Mogwei warrior, though she isn't far from it. She is rather egoistic, and will often brag about her powerful Mogwei. Her egoism has one benefit, however. She believes herself to be some sort of protector of the balance of nature, and she believes the MLAF to be a threat to nature, and so plans with both Dr.Bell and Shaun to try and destroy the Mogwei terrorist group, though not at the same time, because Shaun loathes Dr.Bell. Depsite her serious nature, Iris has a knack for being slightly bubble-headed and forgets things a lot. She is rather easygoing when not fighting as well, and likes to be around other people. She travels with her boyfriend Jordan, though is normally found at Dr.Bell's laboratory/ Mogwei ranch, where she helps care for the Mogwei. (I'll make Jordan a sheet as well, though he's just an NPC).

battle theme:

Mogwei:

Mizu- giant
Kasai- Giant
Chikyu- Giant
Kuki- Giant

other: monsters. Also, if it's alight with Operator, I'd like the two to be rivals.

---

name: Mizu

master: Iris

team: pink

size group: giant

height: 12 feet

length: 12 feet (when walking on knuckles, though is normally bipedal,

appearance: Mizu is a dangerous combination of a tiger shark, a whale shark, and a silver-backed gorilla. Her limbs and torso are that of a silver-backed gorilla, and are very muscular. She is covered in rough skin like that of a tiger shark, and has pink tiger stripes. On Mizu's back is a large dorsal fin, like that of a shark's. Mizu has no neck, and her head is that of a whale shark's and is always opened. it is also covered in rough skin and pink tiger stripes. Her large hands and feet both have opposable thumbs are are webbed to help her swim. her eyes are incredibly small, and glow pink.

abilities: Mizu has several useful abilities. Firstly, she can breathe both in air and in the water, making her able to fight on nearly any terrain. Secondly, Mizu is incredibly strong and rivals that of Diabel in pure power, making her a worthy adversary. Thirdly, Mizu is adept at climbing, and can climb up the side of nearly anything that has anythignt o grip to, from buildings to trees to mountains.

other: monsters

I'll make the other ones later. And yeah, he's just super-careful not to escape capture. He hired people from around his town to notify him if any MLAF guys enter. The ranch is exactly one mile by one mile, so they are instantly sent back into their matrices when Bell is notified of MLAF intruders.

and Dr.Bell is a he.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Mogwai (OOC)   Mogwai (OOC) - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 7:09 pm

go ahead and star the IC. I'll be finished with Iris' other Mogwei and Jordan shortly.
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: Mogwai (OOC)   Mogwai (OOC) - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 7:11 pm

Sorry, It's just I make so many Female characters, one was Dr. Morgan, and the other one was named Belle...I got mixed up a little...identity confusion...also, don't forget, limit of three characters.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Mogwai (OOC)   Mogwai (OOC) - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 7:13 pm

i know. Jordan is an NPC, like the people who travel with Violet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mogwai (OOC)   Mogwai (OOC) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mogwai (OOC)
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next