Roleplex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplex is a place to make stories and collaborate with other writers in new ways of writing

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mogwai (OOC)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

Mogwai (OOC) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mogwai (OOC)   Mogwai (OOC) - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 4:12 pm

I know. I'll pm you explaining it.
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: Mogwai (OOC)   Mogwai (OOC) - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 4:27 pm

I replied. Also, here's my third character. You'll soon see why he has a Mogwai named Bessie. She's going to be important for character development.

Name: Gale Striker
Team: Yellow

Appearance: Gale Striker is a very handsome person. He stands at 5’9” tall, and has a lean, muscular frame that would make most other guys jealous. He has dark brown eyes, with long eyelashes, and nut brown skin. His hair is long and braided, and almost falls to his shoulders. He wears a black leather jacket over a bright yellow T-shirt, and blue jeans, along with black running shoes with yellow highlights. He wears black fingerless gloves on his hands. He carries his matrixes clipped to his black leather belt. His matrixes are sleek black metal with glowing yellow cores, and special designs around each rim.

Personality: Gale is not exactly a very nice person. He is rebellious, unpredictable, and overconfident in his abilities. He is also somewhat vain, always thinking he is perhaps one of the most handsome guys one could ever meet. He also carries with him an air of trouble, which he believes deters people who put themselves in a high place in society, unlike him, who is penniless, and does not even exist in society. As a result, he expects everyone to react a certain way. If it’s a girl, then he believes that she should think he is cool or handsome, and if it’s a guy, then he thinks that they should back off, and just keep walking, minding their own business. He is somewhat a loner, and often strays from whatever he is supposed to be doing. In reality, as a person, he himself irritates most people, because of his tendency to ignore people. His cool, calm attitude in most cases can also aggravate people. When it comes to being around others, he has a lot to learn about teamwork, and how to properly treat others.

Mogwai:
Bandit- Giant
Boldheart- Giant
Bessie- Giant

Other: Monster
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Mogwai (OOC)   Mogwai (OOC) - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 6:08 pm

This should be fun. Prepare for Poultpocalypse!

Also, shouldn't a small army of evil chickens attract the MLAF?
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: Mogwai (OOC)   Mogwai (OOC) - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 6:11 pm

Yes, bring in the uniformed guys and olive green markings.

Also, I put up two sheets already, and edited Gale's. I said only two matrixes were black metal. The other one is white. You'll soon see why he has a character named Bessie, and why she'll actually be his least-liked Mogwai.

EDIT: Okay, here's the sweet, lovable Mogwai that seems to be constantly overlooked.

Name: Bessie
Master: Gale Striker
Team: Yellow

Size Group: Giant

Height: 15’0”

Length: 15’0”

Appearance: Bessie, in a short description, is like a big, feathery bovine. She looks very much like a white dairy cow, less muscular than a beef cow, and her tail is somewhat longer and more flexible, like a whip. Her upper body, and much of her chest, throat, and face, is covered in soft, downy white feathers, like a goose. However, her cow-like appearance remains in her face, and she does not possess a beak. She has two, beautifully curved ivory horns on her head, which are ringed at the tips with yellow markings, like gold rings. She possesses large, bright glowing yellow eyes with long eyelashes, although the glow is a more honeyed light. On her back she has two large, white goose wings, which allow her to fly. The tips of her primary wing feathers have glowing yellow markings, giving them an almost angelic quality.

Abilities: Bessie, despite being the largest Mogwai possessed by her Master, is a rather useless fighter. It is not so much that she does not fight, as it is that she does not have many combat-related abilities. She is not a fast runner compared to most, and although she has horns, she does not run fast enough to build up enough speed to cause damage. Instead, her abilities are mostly related to healing and recovery. On many occasions, she will exit her Matrix without being ordered to do so, around injured or sick people, and will give them ‘kisses’, like a dog. Strangely, her saliva has a very powerful, cure-all property. When she licks someone, she has the power to cure those who are gravely injured, and heal the sick. This ability is not known to Gale, however, and as a result, he never sees the benefit of what she does. The light from her wings has a calming effect on people, and often, her appearance can prevent conflicts and fights. She is a very motherly creature, and often coddles her Master, much to his irritation, as he has a tendency to pick fights on purpose, and she often intervenes and ruins them. However, despite her Master’s dislike of her, she is often quickly liked by others for her sweet, gentle demeanor, and good temperament.

Other: Monsters.
Back to top Go down
JunkMail
Murderator
JunkMail

PostSubject: Re: Mogwai (OOC)   Mogwai (OOC) - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 10:32 pm

I'm putting a lot of depth into Red's character here...

Me gusta...
Back to top Go down
http://www.roleplex.com
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: Mogwai (OOC)   Mogwai (OOC) - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 10:43 pm

I see.

Okay, so Rachel is going to have been a Master for three years, and she's found herself among a group of rookies who have only been Masters for a week. This should be interesting.
Back to top Go down
JunkMail
Murderator
JunkMail

PostSubject: Re: Mogwai (OOC)   Mogwai (OOC) - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 10:47 pm

Red's been on the mountain for two full years, and eleven months... I would say they started around the same time as Rachel, maybe a little earlier, I dont know.

Can Red and Rachel be old rivals that started together?
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Mogwai (OOC)   Mogwai (OOC) - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 10:50 pm

I thought Iris and Red were old rivals...

also Operator, is it cool if I kinda insert Professor Bell into Red's past more or less? All I'm gonna say is that Bell remembers when the matrix wasn't so dented.
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: Mogwai (OOC)   Mogwai (OOC) - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 10:53 pm

Operator, Rachel's a loner. She isn't meant to have any friends to begin with. It's a part of her character development.
Back to top Go down
JunkMail
Murderator
JunkMail

PostSubject: Re: Mogwai (OOC)   Mogwai (OOC) - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 10:54 pm

I didnt say gow old Iris was. I was saying that maybe Rachel and Red had started together.

I was suggesting with you that Iris meet Red and become new friend/rivals.

Also, if Prof. Bell is anything like Prof. Oak, he and Red were good friends and allies. Please, go ahea and add that in.

Alright, I'm fine with that, Vipera.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Mogwai (OOC)   Mogwai (OOC) - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 10:59 pm

No, Iris is Bell's niece. She lives in the lab. Her parents died, which will be in her story later. I meant that they were friends before he left, since she lived with Bell. She's kinda like Cynthia mixed with Gary.
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: Mogwai (OOC)   Mogwai (OOC) - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 11:01 pm

Well, ever since she became a master, she's been avoiding contact with most, if not all, strangers.

However, I should mention stealing isn't below Gale. He also will have found his Matrixes three days ago, so Rachel is the oldest Master among my characters. She's going to be that sort of mean girl in the RP that doesn't seem to like most people, although when Gale shows up, he'll make her look merely cranky. Gale takes hostility to a new level.
Back to top Go down
JunkMail
Murderator
JunkMail

PostSubject: Re: Mogwai (OOC)   Mogwai (OOC) - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 11:02 pm

Oh! Okay!

I'm cool with that too. I'd be fun.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Mogwai (OOC)   Mogwai (OOC) - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 11:04 pm

@Vipera: It should be just dandy when she runs into Axel and Iris.

I wonder who's win in a battle between Violet and Shaun, considering that Shaun has been a master since he was a kid.
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: Mogwai (OOC)   Mogwai (OOC) - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 11:12 pm

...Her name isn't Violet...that's her team color. Her name is Rachel
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Mogwai (OOC)   Mogwai (OOC) - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 11:17 pm

I'm an idiot lol.

Well itsgould be interesting when RACHEL meets Iris and if RACHEL fights Shaun.
Back to top Go down
JunkMail
Murderator
JunkMail

PostSubject: Re: Mogwai (OOC)   Mogwai (OOC) - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 11:21 pm

I added some potential drama.

Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Mogwai (OOC)   Mogwai (OOC) - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 11:23 pm

I foresee a grim fate for Jordan. it looks kinda like the inside of a t-rex.
Back to top Go down
JunkMail
Murderator
JunkMail

PostSubject: Re: Mogwai (OOC)   Mogwai (OOC) - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 11:27 pm

Nah, I dont wanna do anything to Jordan. Ghentisis Rex would only attack if Red wanted him to.

Despite disobeying and doing his own things in comparison to other Mogwai, he still listens to Red. They are partners in crime after all.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Mogwai (OOC)   Mogwai (OOC) - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 11:29 pm

Eh, perhaps we can make him disappear later. Almost done mah post.
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: Mogwai (OOC)   Mogwai (OOC) - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 11:38 pm

Funny incident, Rachel just told Jack his Mogwai, Dart, was female...and then...you wonder what happened when someone tried to take her friends from her...I said that Masters and their Mogwai were inseparable.
Back to top Go down
JunkMail
Murderator
JunkMail

PostSubject: Re: Mogwai (OOC)   Mogwai (OOC) - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 11:41 pm

Dar.

Red is a face to face person. Who can blame him? The only electronic he has had since he came down was a small radio.

He'll be new to the new iphones and stuff.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Mogwai (OOC)   Mogwai (OOC) - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 12:44 am

lol. awkward rp hug.
Back to top Go down
JunkMail
Murderator
JunkMail

PostSubject: Re: Mogwai (OOC)   Mogwai (OOC) - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 12:51 am

Haha, Is Jordan and Masquerade inside or outside?
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Mogwai (OOC)   Mogwai (OOC) - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 12:55 am

The Masquerade are a group of masked criminals who are trying to fight the MLAF.

Axel is the head of the masquerade, and is inside with Jordan, threatening to run him through if he doesn't stop whining.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mogwai (OOC)   Mogwai (OOC) - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mogwai (OOC)
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next