Roleplex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplex is a place to make stories and collaborate with other writers in new ways of writing

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Era of the Old/New Gods - Closed, may be reopened...

Go down 
+2
JunkMail
Mr Allen J
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

Era of the Old/New Gods - Closed, may be reopened... - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Era of the Old/New Gods - Closed, may be reopened...   Era of the Old/New Gods - Closed, may be reopened... - Page 7 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 11:18 pm

Nobody posted here in a bit. Hm. I'll ship out a few messages later when I get back to my comp.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Era of the Old/New Gods - Closed, may be reopened...   Era of the Old/New Gods - Closed, may be reopened... - Page 7 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 12:05 am

I'll post tonight sorry. I've just been really overwhelmed with homeowork lately.
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: Era of the Old/New Gods - Closed, may be reopened...   Era of the Old/New Gods - Closed, may be reopened... - Page 7 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 12:22 am

I understand. I'll still send out some Pms to some people because we've done too much for this to let it die this early.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Era of the Old/New Gods - Closed, may be reopened...   Era of the Old/New Gods - Closed, may be reopened... - Page 7 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 12:31 am

correction; you've done too much to let this rp die this early Laughing

anyways, I agree; we need to keep this bitch alive.
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: Era of the Old/New Gods - Closed, may be reopened...   Era of the Old/New Gods - Closed, may be reopened... - Page 7 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 4:59 pm

Hm. I have an event in mind for some of the more mischief-prone characters if anyone's interested.

Also, I moved GL's characters to the new inactive section since he said he doesn't have the time and may come back when he does.
Back to top Go down
Zar
Newborn
Zar

PostSubject: Re: Era of the Old/New Gods - Closed, may be reopened...   Era of the Old/New Gods - Closed, may be reopened... - Page 7 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 8:12 pm

I am back from vacation now everyone, so you can continue. Sorry about that.
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: Era of the Old/New Gods - Closed, may be reopened...   Era of the Old/New Gods - Closed, may be reopened... - Page 7 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 8:13 pm

Kay. Just to let you know I've timeskipped to the party.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Era of the Old/New Gods - Closed, may be reopened...   Era of the Old/New Gods - Closed, may be reopened... - Page 7 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 8:32 pm

I promise you several posts today.

And welcome back Zaroas!
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: Era of the Old/New Gods - Closed, may be reopened...   Era of the Old/New Gods - Closed, may be reopened... - Page 7 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 3:41 am

-

Last edited by New Supplice on Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:16 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: Era of the Old/New Gods - Closed, may be reopened...   Era of the Old/New Gods - Closed, may be reopened... - Page 7 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 12:13 am

We need to get this moving again.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Era of the Old/New Gods - Closed, may be reopened...   Era of the Old/New Gods - Closed, may be reopened... - Page 7 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 12:21 am

I know. I haven't been able to post in a few days and probably won't be able to today.

Where's everyone else? There's four other roleplayers here!
Back to top Go down
Lieo
Willy Wonka
Lieo

Location : A WORLD OF HOT, A WORLD OF SOOT - THE WORLD OF INDUSTRY

PostSubject: Re: Era of the Old/New Gods - Closed, may be reopened...   Era of the Old/New Gods - Closed, may be reopened... - Page 7 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 12:59 am

Black is chilling. He won't be at the party, and I have little reason to post unless otherwise provided with material that directly concerns me.
Back to top Go down
http://pocketmyrat.tumblr.com/
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Era of the Old/New Gods - Closed, may be reopened...   Era of the Old/New Gods - Closed, may be reopened... - Page 7 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 1:02 am

You would be that guy Lieo. Meanwhile the rp dies and I can't save it because I have homework.
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: Era of the Old/New Gods - Closed, may be reopened...   Era of the Old/New Gods - Closed, may be reopened... - Page 7 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 1:07 am

Lieo wrote:
Black is chilling. He won't be at the party, and I have little reason to post unless otherwise provided with material that directly concerns me.

I'm not really sure of what Black can do at the moment. If you think of something post.

I'll ship out (more) pms in a few.
Back to top Go down
Lieo
Willy Wonka
Lieo

Location : A WORLD OF HOT, A WORLD OF SOOT - THE WORLD OF INDUSTRY

PostSubject: Re: Era of the Old/New Gods - Closed, may be reopened...   Era of the Old/New Gods - Closed, may be reopened... - Page 7 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 1:35 am

It's just a matter of logical placement. A bunch of teenagers throw a party, part of the plot revolves around the party, and an adult stranger doesn't get invited just because he asked for information.
Back to top Go down
http://pocketmyrat.tumblr.com/
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: Era of the Old/New Gods - Closed, may be reopened...   Era of the Old/New Gods - Closed, may be reopened... - Page 7 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 1:36 am

Lieo wrote:
It's just a matter of logical placement. A bunch of teenagers throw a party, part of the plot revolves around the party, and an adult stranger doesn't get invited just because he asked for information.

I did say that one of the golden letters (basically an invite) was dropped by accident.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Era of the Old/New Gods - Closed, may be reopened...   Era of the Old/New Gods - Closed, may be reopened... - Page 7 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 3:59 am

New Supplice wrote:
Lieo wrote:

I'm not really sure of what Black can do at the moment. If you think of something post.

I'll ship out (more) pms in a few.

Perhaps Neron can have Carter go after Black?
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: Era of the Old/New Gods - Closed, may be reopened...   Era of the Old/New Gods - Closed, may be reopened... - Page 7 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 4:08 am

He has no reason to.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Era of the Old/New Gods - Closed, may be reopened...   Era of the Old/New Gods - Closed, may be reopened... - Page 7 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 4:31 am

I though Neron's plans were to kill all mutants...

Or maybe he can run into Peter, who is on his way to the beach to sneak in the party. Heck, he could give peter the gold letter that was dropped if he wants. Makes my job easier.
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: Era of the Old/New Gods - Closed, may be reopened...   Era of the Old/New Gods - Closed, may be reopened... - Page 7 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 1:13 pm

Maxx Toron wrote:
I though Neron's plans were to kill all mutants...

I never said that. Either way someone posting would be nice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Era of the Old/New Gods - Closed, may be reopened...   Era of the Old/New Gods - Closed, may be reopened... - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Era of the Old/New Gods - Closed, may be reopened...
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7