Roleplex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplex is a place to make stories and collaborate with other writers in new ways of writing

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Era of the Old/New Gods - Closed, may be reopened...

Go down 
+2
JunkMail
Mr Allen J
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Lieo
Willy Wonka
Lieo

Location : A WORLD OF HOT, A WORLD OF SOOT - THE WORLD OF INDUSTRY

Era of the Old/New Gods - Closed, may be reopened... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Era of the Old/New Gods - Closed, may be reopened...   Era of the Old/New Gods - Closed, may be reopened... - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 11:50 pm

Oopsie, being sassy is just my natural response to dealing with judgmental yes-mans. Smile

Hypocrisy is a funny word, and can be a double edged sword; especially when used in certain contexts.
Quote :
I just find it a bit... What's the word? Hypocritical? I'm not sure if this is the right context, but I think it's a bit hypocritical that you would want to see someone else to make a obese/unattractive character, but not be willing to yourself.
Quote :
No, but you just answered your own question on why others aren't making obese or unattractive characters.
Though by definition, that wouldn't be hypocrisy. More like "not wanting to read thoroughly because thinking hurts".
Back to top Go down
http://pocketmyrat.tumblr.com/
JunkMail
Murderator
JunkMail

PostSubject: Re: Era of the Old/New Gods - Closed, may be reopened...   Era of the Old/New Gods - Closed, may be reopened... - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 12:10 am

It seems as if you're here to do nothing but fight. Its a shame, really.

Lets review these last few posts, I have asked you why you couldn't make a large character after you asked others to. You, in turn have accused me of being terrified of being around obese people. I have made the comment with the hypocrisy (While also mentioning that I wasn't sure if it was in correct context), then you called me a judgemental yes-man, then, if that wasn't enough, called me an idiot in one post.

Wat.

It took you a single post before you accused me of being judgemental (Seems legit) and stupid.

As with the yes-man part, I dont remember agreeing at every oppertunity I get.

I'm done here. Post all the insult you want. I can just IP ban you in a milisecond so that way you wont be able to come back with your alt Derpade acounts. That'll end this forum's problem (because lets face it, you're the only one right now).

Now, I'm going to predict how you're going to come back and act like you're a victim and go on about how I'm just a kid an how you're an important adult or whatever crap. So I'm going to leave this conversation now and let others deal with this so I don't get angry.

So please, have a good night.
Back to top Go down
http://www.roleplex.com
Lieo
Willy Wonka
Lieo

PostSubject: Re: Era of the Old/New Gods - Closed, may be reopened...   Era of the Old/New Gods - Closed, may be reopened... - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 12:13 am

We are not continuing this. You want to, send it to me via PM.

-the Op
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: Era of the Old/New Gods - Closed, may be reopened...   Era of the Old/New Gods - Closed, may be reopened... - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 12:15 am

You two. Knock it the hell off.
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: Era of the Old/New Gods - Closed, may be reopened...   Era of the Old/New Gods - Closed, may be reopened... - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 12:21 am

I don't want this kind of conversation on thread, take it to PMs if you really need to discuss it.
Nickolas is fine, but what is the full extent of his gravitational pull/magnetism?
Back to top Go down
Lieo
Willy Wonka
Lieo

PostSubject: Re: Era of the Old/New Gods - Closed, may be reopened...   Era of the Old/New Gods - Closed, may be reopened... - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 12:23 am

I am thoroughly amused. Conversation will be moved to PM's as Nick requested.

A good post in the IC would be a good way to get this moving again.
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: Era of the Old/New Gods - Closed, may be reopened...   Era of the Old/New Gods - Closed, may be reopened... - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 12:29 am

Lieo wrote:
I am thoroughly amused. Conversation will be moved to PM's as Nick requested.

A good post in the IC would be a good way to get this moving again.

I'm working on one right now.
Back to top Go down
JunkMail
Murderator
JunkMail

PostSubject: Re: Era of the Old/New Gods - Closed, may be reopened...   Era of the Old/New Gods - Closed, may be reopened... - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 12:40 am

New Supplice wrote:
I don't want this kind of conversation on thread, take it to PMs if you really need to discuss it.
Nickolas is fine, but what is the full extent of his gravitational pull/magnetism?

I would say the full extent of the gravitation is nothing to much larger than him (Anything above 150 pounds would cause him to struggle). As for the magnetism, it can work very similarly to the gravity, except he can stick things together or cause things to hurl themselves at the enemy or whatever without expending too much energy.

The most he can do in terms of physical activity is alter his gravity so running around on earth is similar to running around on the moon.

Although this can work both ways when he either looses concentration or accidentally turns his magnetism on and pulls himself back down to earth rather forcefully.

Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Era of the Old/New Gods - Closed, may be reopened...   Era of the Old/New Gods - Closed, may be reopened... - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 12:42 am

So is Proto officially history?

Also lone, check your Pms in a few minutes.
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: Era of the Old/New Gods - Closed, may be reopened...   Era of the Old/New Gods - Closed, may be reopened... - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 12:43 am

Very well. Add another weakness to it and you'll be set. Though I have already added it to the OP since, what the hell.
Back to top Go down
JunkMail
Murderator
JunkMail

PostSubject: Re: Era of the Old/New Gods - Closed, may be reopened...   Era of the Old/New Gods - Closed, may be reopened... - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 12:49 am

What would you suggest?
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: Era of the Old/New Gods - Closed, may be reopened...   Era of the Old/New Gods - Closed, may be reopened... - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 1:29 am

TheOperator wrote:
What would you suggest?

Hmmm... How about he can only do it for a few minutes at a time?

Maxx, can you temporarily write Carole out if you are leaving this weekend?
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Era of the Old/New Gods - Closed, may be reopened...   Era of the Old/New Gods - Closed, may be reopened... - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 2:11 am

yeah. I'll have her go elsewhere. Ironically enough, I'm going to New Orleans, where the great Valos/Elias legend began, more or less.
Back to top Go down
JunkMail
Murderator
JunkMail

PostSubject: Re: Era of the Old/New Gods - Closed, may be reopened...   Era of the Old/New Gods - Closed, may be reopened... - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 3:19 am

Alright, I'll make it so that Nick can only control gravity for a certain amount of time then. (The shorter amount of time he uses it, the faster he can use it again) as you suggested.
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: Era of the Old/New Gods - Closed, may be reopened...   Era of the Old/New Gods - Closed, may be reopened... - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 3:27 am

Very well, you can start posting.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Era of the Old/New Gods - Closed, may be reopened...   Era of the Old/New Gods - Closed, may be reopened... - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 3:34 am

Also, guys, just a slight notice. Please refrain from attempting to use bladed weapons on Carter. I assure you it will not end well.
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: Era of the Old/New Gods - Closed, may be reopened...   Era of the Old/New Gods - Closed, may be reopened... - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 3:37 am

Also, Maxx. I would like it if you took out the things I've mentioned before in Carter's sheet.

Speaking of which I would like it if he didn't start off as a bad guy or antagonist. Unless you build up into it.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Era of the Old/New Gods - Closed, may be reopened...   Era of the Old/New Gods - Closed, may be reopened... - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 4:19 am

He's not technically a bad guy. He's just so incredibly misunderstood by all that people think that he is. I mean, if you see a faceless monster that turns into the most grotesque of abominations, I doubt you're gonna be shaking hands with it, if you know what I mean. Because of this, he may eventually become what you would call a villain.

But first I need to break him out of prison with an orange.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Era of the Old/New Gods - Closed, may be reopened...   Era of the Old/New Gods - Closed, may be reopened... - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 4:48 am

Edited Carter's intro into my last post. I hope you all feel a little colder now.
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: Era of the Old/New Gods - Closed, may be reopened...   Era of the Old/New Gods - Closed, may be reopened... - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 5:35 pm

Maxx Toron wrote:
He's not technically a bad guy. He's just so incredibly misunderstood by all that people think that he is. I mean, if you see a faceless monster that turns into the most grotesque of abominations, I doubt you're gonna be shaking hands with it, if you know what I mean. Because of this, he may eventually become what you would call a villain.

But first I need to break him out of prison with an orange.

Hmmm... I reckon that you mean that he'll have a similar role that Hiss did in CZ. Very well.

And Nick, Nickolas can interact with Vito.
Back to top Go down
JunkMail
Murderator
JunkMail

PostSubject: Re: Era of the Old/New Gods - Closed, may be reopened...   Era of the Old/New Gods - Closed, may be reopened... - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 5:59 pm

I will try that... I also need to steal that golden letter from Proto...
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: Era of the Old/New Gods - Closed, may be reopened...   Era of the Old/New Gods - Closed, may be reopened... - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 5:11 pm

Hmmm... oh, Operator for character interaction you have can Nickolas steal the pocketwatch that's in Vito's vest.
Back to top Go down
Derkal
Transvestite Administrator
Derkal

PostSubject: Re: Era of the Old/New Gods - Closed, may be reopened...   Era of the Old/New Gods - Closed, may be reopened... - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 12:32 am

Ok, can I get an update? What's happened with Mar and Lash lately?
Back to top Go down
http://darklord979.deviantart.com/
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: Era of the Old/New Gods - Closed, may be reopened...   Era of the Old/New Gods - Closed, may be reopened... - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 12:34 am

Not too much since you haven't posted. Well, the last time I posted with Lash was on the second page of IC, near the top.
Back to top Go down
Lieo
Willy Wonka
Lieo

PostSubject: Re: Era of the Old/New Gods - Closed, may be reopened...   Era of the Old/New Gods - Closed, may be reopened... - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 2:02 am

I'll be posting sometime Tuesday.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Era of the Old/New Gods - Closed, may be reopened...   Era of the Old/New Gods - Closed, may be reopened... - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Era of the Old/New Gods - Closed, may be reopened...
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next