Roleplex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplex is a place to make stories and collaborate with other writers in new ways of writing

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Apparition (OOC/Planning)

Go down 
+5
Lieo
The Stalker of Shadows
ViperaUnion
Maxx
Derkal
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Derkal
Transvestite Administrator
Derkal

The Apparition (OOC/Planning) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Apparition (OOC/Planning)   The Apparition (OOC/Planning) - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 7:25 pm

If we're going to have a theme song, it needs to be extremely creepy.

Also, I've been watching Marble Hornets as you suggested Sar... It's pretty creepy! That episode where they introduced Masky really creeped me out!
Back to top Go down
http://darklord979.deviantart.com/
Sairei
Fate
Sairei

PostSubject: Re: The Apparition (OOC/Planning)   The Apparition (OOC/Planning) - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 12:42 am

DarkLord999 wrote:
If we're going to have a theme song, it needs to be extremely creepy.

Also, I've been watching Marble Hornets as you suggested Sar... It's pretty creepy! That episode where they introduced Masky really creeped me out!

EEEE I LOVE MASKY!
Maskyyyy....

Anyway...Just for clarification...

The signs on the trees are not pentagrams.
I didn't intend for Sage's actions to make them look like one either. o.o
Back to top Go down
http://safyr3.deviantart.com/
Derkal
Derkal

PostSubject: Re: The Apparition (OOC/Planning)   The Apparition (OOC/Planning) - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 12:45 am

Yeah... We're not really doing witchcraft or demons or crap in this RP. It's just ghosts.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: The Apparition (OOC/Planning)   The Apparition (OOC/Planning) - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 12:50 am

Yeah...well, considering that it's almsot the end of the quarter and I need to get my grades up, I am now in "hyper-drive mode", meaning that, unfortunately, I do not believe that I have the time to join this for now. if it's still alive after a few weeks, maybe then i'll have Marshall show up. Until then I'm sticking to The freaks and Radioactive, a zombie rp I'm working on. Sorry guys.
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: The Apparition (OOC/Planning)   The Apparition (OOC/Planning) - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 1:27 am

Well, how am I supposed to know? Nobody ever tried to explain these weird symbols to me, and when ghosts are involved, I typically link weird symbols to pentagrams and demonic presences. You should be aware that you have to tell me everything, because I'll mess up. I'm not a huge fan of mystery regarding certain things, and it's not like I try to metagame.

Forgive me for losing my temper a little bit, I have had a very emotional day. I was being eaten up by anxiety because I was getting a cavity filled, and even though I thankfully didn't need a shot, that stuff they did gave me a blister. I then payed to rent a violin, but my teacher had a recital tomorrow, so he had to cancel my first lesson, so I haven't even met him yet.
Back to top Go down
The Stalker of Shadows
Rough AI
The Stalker of Shadows

PostSubject: Re: The Apparition (OOC/Planning)   The Apparition (OOC/Planning) - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 1:49 pm

wow. Well I hope things go better for you Vipra. Life just simply sucks sometimes, but I'm an optimist so it takes a lot to get me down!

And i'm gonna holld off jioning ths as well. Mostly cuz I just don't want to jion anything right now. Brave New sea was the only thing that looked like i wanted to jion. I did want to jion this, but then my interest waned and i didn't want to jion an rp only to be in it Halfheartedly.
Back to top Go down
Sairei
Fate
Sairei

PostSubject: Re: The Apparition (OOC/Planning)   The Apparition (OOC/Planning) - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 10:06 pm

ViperaUnion wrote:
Well, how am I supposed to know? Nobody ever tried to explain these weird symbols to me, and when ghosts are involved, I typically link weird symbols to pentagrams and demonic presences. You should be aware that you have to tell me everything, because I'll mess up. I'm not a huge fan of mystery regarding certain things, and it's not like I try to metagame.

Just a communication error, tha'ss all. :3
Should have been clearer. Whoops.
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: The Apparition (OOC/Planning)   The Apparition (OOC/Planning) - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 10:12 pm

It's fine, I kind of fixed the issue.

And on a sidenote, Grox, your dragon eggs died.
Back to top Go down
Sairei
Fate
Sairei

PostSubject: Re: The Apparition (OOC/Planning)   The Apparition (OOC/Planning) - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 10:19 pm

Oooh Vipera, I see you have a golden dragon. :O

I've been looking for those; I've got the wyvern but not the dragon.
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: The Apparition (OOC/Planning)   The Apparition (OOC/Planning) - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 10:29 pm

Well, I once woke up early and couldn't get back to sleep. Apparently, people breed the exceedingly rare dragons late at night. I was just lucky I was fast enough to snatch it. I influenced the egg to be male, so hopefully I can start breeding them soon.
Back to top Go down
Derkal
Derkal

PostSubject: Re: The Apparition (OOC/Planning)   The Apparition (OOC/Planning) - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 7:11 pm

@Vipera: well me and Sar had come up with most of this stuff and we weren't going to reveal to much of it at first. I initially wanted everyone to figure out what the symbols meant and what they did, without thinking they were some weird evil h*ll symbol. But oh well.

And I'm sorry you had a day like that, I hope things turn out better for you. And as for my dragons... yeah... Well Maxx gave me the link to that Neglected Dragons website, I'm still not sure how to use it though.

If you do though, want to know more things I am willing to release, such as minor spoilers, you can start up a pm conversation with me about the topic. There's a few things I'm willing to release, but not out in thread.
Back to top Go down
Absolutely not Prussian
Giver
Absolutely not Prussian

PostSubject: Re: The Apparition (OOC/Planning)   The Apparition (OOC/Planning) - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 8:07 pm

For the Allure of Neglected Dragons, click on the middle link at the top of the screen, then enter your username. Then check all off your eggs off, and they're submitted in the daycare.
Back to top Go down
Derkal
Derkal

PostSubject: Re: The Apparition (OOC/Planning)   The Apparition (OOC/Planning) - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 8:15 pm

Ah thanks!

Ok, so I should have mentioned it earlier, but if I did it might have blown a few spoilers that me and Sar had wanted you to find out later. But basically, the signs only glow for certain people. The reason, I will not say yet, but you'll find out later.
Back to top Go down
Absolutely not Prussian
Giver
Absolutely not Prussian

PostSubject: Re: The Apparition (OOC/Planning)   The Apparition (OOC/Planning) - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 8:25 pm

Hmm... Well, Alan didn't see it glow in the first place...
Back to top Go down
Derkal
Derkal

PostSubject: Re: The Apparition (OOC/Planning)   The Apparition (OOC/Planning) - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 8:55 pm

Ah okay.

Also, I made this the other day:

The Apparition (OOC/Planning) - Page 5 Apparition_face_by_darklord979-d5xqfx0

It's a blurred out, cartoonish version of the Apparition's face. However do not let it fool you, her face is MUCH scarier than that and has so much more to it.
Back to top Go down
Absolutely not Prussian
Giver
Absolutely not Prussian

PostSubject: Re: The Apparition (OOC/Planning)   The Apparition (OOC/Planning) - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 9:04 pm

Nice!
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: The Apparition (OOC/Planning)   The Apparition (OOC/Planning) - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 9:10 pm

Well, I don't understand the weird glow, but okay, then. Just make sure if any more symbols appear that you give a short explanation, so I don't mess up. My own character has decided only the slash seemed evil, and the rest is just calming, although she doesn't really know the true purpose of them.
Back to top Go down
Derkal
Derkal

PostSubject: Re: The Apparition (OOC/Planning)   The Apparition (OOC/Planning) - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 9:21 pm

Every symbols has been placed by superstitious townspeople, I will say that. And you're right, the slash is the only part that is evil.
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: The Apparition (OOC/Planning)   The Apparition (OOC/Planning) - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 11:31 pm

Well, like I said, my character in a way is supposed to be really timid, but she's highly sensitive. She has a stronger sense of hearing and smell than most people (Not superhuman, though, just better than average) and is supposed to be unconsciously more sensitive to the paranormal than most people.
Back to top Go down
Derkal
Derkal

PostSubject: Re: The Apparition (OOC/Planning)   The Apparition (OOC/Planning) - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 9:10 pm

Well you guys have probably figured out at this point that Leeth is not all that... sane...
Back to top Go down
Sairei
Fate
Sairei

PostSubject: Re: The Apparition (OOC/Planning)   The Apparition (OOC/Planning) - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 1:24 am

I just thought he was overprotective.

-gets evil idea-
Back to top Go down
Derkal
Derkal

PostSubject: Re: The Apparition (OOC/Planning)   The Apparition (OOC/Planning) - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 1:28 am

Hehe, well just wait and see.
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: The Apparition (OOC/Planning)   The Apparition (OOC/Planning) - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 1:42 am

Nah, he sounded insane to me. When you keep telling people to throw everyone into the asylum, and you take on a sort of irritable attitude, that's not a typical reaction.
Back to top Go down
Sairei
Fate
Sairei

PostSubject: Re: The Apparition (OOC/Planning)   The Apparition (OOC/Planning) - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 1:45 am

What's the guy's name in Return of the King who is lit on fire and falls off of that tall tower type thing in Minas Tirith?

That's who Leeth reminds me of.
Back to top Go down
Derkal
Derkal

PostSubject: Re: The Apparition (OOC/Planning)   The Apparition (OOC/Planning) - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 2:01 am

Leeth reminds me more of the Governor from the Walking Dead, LOL.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Apparition (OOC/Planning)   The Apparition (OOC/Planning) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Apparition (OOC/Planning)
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next