Roleplex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplex is a place to make stories and collaborate with other writers in new ways of writing

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Apparition (OOC/Planning)

Go down 
+5
Lieo
The Stalker of Shadows
ViperaUnion
Maxx
Derkal
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Derkal
Transvestite Administrator
Derkal

The Apparition (OOC/Planning) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Apparition (OOC/Planning)   The Apparition (OOC/Planning) - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 2:33 am

Me neither, I have a really good feeling about the story!
Back to top Go down
http://darklord979.deviantart.com/
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: The Apparition (OOC/Planning)   The Apparition (OOC/Planning) - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 2:49 am

So do I.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: The Apparition (OOC/Planning)   The Apparition (OOC/Planning) - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 2:34 pm

My characters going to be a black lawyer I think. He'll have a lot of money and a big house (that he built himself) but everybody in town hates him because he's black.
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: The Apparition (OOC/Planning)   The Apparition (OOC/Planning) - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 2:45 pm

Good attention to detail. Blacks are free, but most whites think they're superior to blacks during the time period. Lot of potential emotional development, as well as adding a moral meaning to the story.
Back to top Go down
Derkal
Derkal

PostSubject: Re: The Apparition (OOC/Planning)   The Apparition (OOC/Planning) - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 2:48 pm

Indeed, this will be very interesting.

Also Vipes, I love those cave-drawing style sigs you're making.
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: The Apparition (OOC/Planning)   The Apparition (OOC/Planning) - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 3:13 pm

Thank you, I enjoy making them, because it's easier to make.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: The Apparition (OOC/Planning)   The Apparition (OOC/Planning) - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 6:45 pm

Vipes, I know you stopped making them, but do you think you can make me a sig? If you feel up to it, I'll send you the form.
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: The Apparition (OOC/Planning)   The Apparition (OOC/Planning) - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 6:51 pm

Sure, I can give it a try.
Back to top Go down
Sairei
Fate
Sairei

PostSubject: Re: The Apparition (OOC/Planning)   The Apparition (OOC/Planning) - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 8:27 pm

Name: Sage Willow

Appearance:
Sage is short, probably around 5 feet tall. She has very pale skin, and long, straight black hair. She wears a faded blue dress with a black cloak. Her eyes are green, and she has a very innocent face. So yes, she's considered pretty.

Personality:
Sage is quiet, and keeps to herself. Most of the time, she will not speak unless spoken to..Unless of course, she has an idea and is confident that it is correct. Once people get to know her, she often provides insight on situations that they themselves did not see. A lot of people have found her to be quite consoling. Sage is observant, taking in details and remembering things that often slip away from other people.
Many people think she is an innocent person, but those people don't know she has a dagger tucked in her right boot beneath the folds of her dress. For self defense of course.

History: Sage has lived in Welton her whole life, with her parents and younger brother. They live on the edge of the town, nearest to the woods. Her mother and father were often away, until one day her mother did not come home. She was never found, and some people thought she had simply skipped town to get away from the haunting rumors.
Sage has her own suspicious as to what happened, but has voiced them to no one.
She started wandering into the woods to look for her mother when she was about 12. At one point, she was gone for several days, much to the despair of her father. When she finally returned, she was unharmed except for a burning desire for something to eat. Ever since, she often gazes into the woods dreamily, or looks at certain buildings within the town with a strange expression on her face.

Other: Believe

Last edited by Sairei on Sat Mar 09, 2013 8:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://safyr3.deviantart.com/
Derkal
Derkal

PostSubject: Re: The Apparition (OOC/Planning)   The Apparition (OOC/Planning) - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 8:30 pm

Nice Sar! Accepted!
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: The Apparition (OOC/Planning)   The Apparition (OOC/Planning) - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 8:32 pm

Mehah! Powerful female characters rule!
Back to top Go down
Sairei
Fate
Sairei

PostSubject: Re: The Apparition (OOC/Planning)   The Apparition (OOC/Planning) - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 8:35 pm

Agreed.
Back to top Go down
The Stalker of Shadows
Rough AI
The Stalker of Shadows

PostSubject: Re: The Apparition (OOC/Planning)   The Apparition (OOC/Planning) - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 8:46 pm

I still need to make a sheet.
Back to top Go down
Sairei
Fate
Sairei

PostSubject: Re: The Apparition (OOC/Planning)   The Apparition (OOC/Planning) - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 8:55 pm

Do it. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
The Stalker of Shadows
Rough AI
The Stalker of Shadows

PostSubject: Re: The Apparition (OOC/Planning)   The Apparition (OOC/Planning) - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 8:58 pm

WEll. Since I'm at home for the weekend i can do that! WOO Freedom FROM GO!!!!
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: The Apparition (OOC/Planning)   The Apparition (OOC/Planning) - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 8:59 pm

Awesome! I can't wait for the IC to start!
Back to top Go down
Derkal
Derkal

PostSubject: Re: The Apparition (OOC/Planning)   The Apparition (OOC/Planning) - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 9:00 pm

Oh, I am SO excited for this!

Right now I've registered for the Creepypasta wiki and I'm entering a few of my short Apparition stories.
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: The Apparition (OOC/Planning)   The Apparition (OOC/Planning) - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 9:04 pm

Ah. Good luck with your RP. I would join but since I'm leaving for a bit I'm not going to join anymore RPs.
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: The Apparition (OOC/Planning)   The Apparition (OOC/Planning) - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 9:07 pm

Bye, Lone.

I hope all the sheets get submitted soon.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: The Apparition (OOC/Planning)   The Apparition (OOC/Planning) - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 9:13 pm

Almost done mine, but my computer is almost dead and I'm stuck in an auditorium until 7:30 tonight.
Back to top Go down
Derkal
Derkal

PostSubject: Re: The Apparition (OOC/Planning)   The Apparition (OOC/Planning) - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 9:13 pm

Bye Lone! I hope you can get back soon!
Back to top Go down
Absolutely not Prussian
Giver
Absolutely not Prussian

PostSubject: Re: The Apparition (OOC/Planning)   The Apparition (OOC/Planning) - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 12:44 am

Here's the sheet, as I promised! Sorry it took so long!

Name:
Alan Lee

Appearance: Alan is not very much of a gentleman, to say the least. He often goes hiking in the nearby woods for exercise, and as a result often wears his hiking clothing. Alan’s hiking boots are thick and comfy, and has become accustomed to wearing them regardless of the conditions. His excuse for doing so usually involves the stony roads around his home, which has become more or less true over time. His trousers are tan, and his hiking shirt is buttoned and grey.

Alan is 6’4” tall. He has black hair, and a thin mustache and sideburns. He has a tan, evidently from travelling and hiking. His deep dark brown eyes seem to stand out on his already-tan face.
Personality: Alan is a very serious and hard-to-impress man. He is very skeptical when it comes to things involving the paranormal, and was annoyed to find out that Welton had a ghost legend. Even if he saw the ghost himself he’d be quick to jump to another conclusion. You can get to know him quickly, but for him to consider you as a friend will take longer. Dispite this he is very concerned for people in need, even if he can’t help. And if you do befriend him, he can be very loyal.

History: Alan was born in Richmond, but moved to Baltimore at the age of 12. He grew up to be popular with his neighbors, and was also introduced to his passion, hiking, during his time there. Alan created a business at the age of 24, but it was later bought by a larger company. He worked until he was 30, and then quit after he decided that his new boss was being unfair with his workers. Alan found a new business opportunity in Welton, so he moved to the small town. He admired how small it was, meaning that there were many hiking opportunities.

Alan bought a larger house after working for the new company for a year, and he currently lives on the outskirts of town. He did not worry about the impending ghost problem; he dismissed all happenings as random happenings, and hallucinations.

Other: Believe
Back to top Go down
Derkal
Derkal

PostSubject: Re: The Apparition (OOC/Planning)   The Apparition (OOC/Planning) - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 12:53 am

Excellent! Accepted!

Now I'm still expecting sheets from Maxx and Put, but I'll go ahead and start up the IC. We have four people now, that's good.
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: The Apparition (OOC/Planning)   The Apparition (OOC/Planning) - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 12:59 am

Hurray!
Back to top Go down
Absolutely not Prussian
Giver
Absolutely not Prussian

PostSubject: Re: The Apparition (OOC/Planning)   The Apparition (OOC/Planning) - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 1:12 am

Excellent!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Apparition (OOC/Planning)   The Apparition (OOC/Planning) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Apparition (OOC/Planning)
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next