Roleplex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplex is a place to make stories and collaborate with other writers in new ways of writing

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

-Color: Veins of a New World-

Go down 
+9
True Night
FlowerFox
JunkMail
ViperaUnion
Celo "The Moms"
Maxx
The Stalker of Shadows
Derkal
DerpaGlerp
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Celo "The Moms"
Alien Ninja Frog Empress
Celo

-Color: Veins of a New World- - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Color: Veins of a New World-   -Color: Veins of a New World- - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 3:03 pm

Safina:
I made a picture of Safina! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://celotheimpossible.deviantart.com
Sairei
Fate
Sairei

PostSubject: Re: -Color: Veins of a New World-   -Color: Veins of a New World- - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 5:34 pm

Aww, she's cute. :3 Love those eyes.

Jeepers creepers...
Back to top Go down
http://safyr3.deviantart.com/
Canis_dirus
Shadecaster
Canis_dirus

PostSubject: Re: -Color: Veins of a New World-   -Color: Veins of a New World- - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 2:14 am

ok so here's my character

Name: Helios

Species: Altered Immortal

Appearance: Helios is a well-muscled humanoid with light grey skin, who stands 6 feet tall. He wears black combat-type boots, and somewhat torn dark blue pants. His eyes have a yellow tinge to them, and he has dark brown hair.

Personality: Helios is the quiet type who exudes an air of silent confidence. He usually speaks little, although he will have a full conversation with someone if it falls to the right topic, although he will also be blunt and to the point in the conversation. When he goes into battle however, he unleashes his inner fury which manifests in the sudden increase in his power level, accompanied often by a loud war cry.

Skills: Helios is learned in the 5 elements (fire, water, air, earth, lightning). Usually however, he does not seem very distinguished from other people who wield elemental magic, often doing little with his powers….until he enters a battle. When he enters combat, he is able to choose a single element which he gains complete mastery of until the end of the fight. After using this power however, he must wait a short time before he can do it again.
Other than his powers, Helios is very capable in hand to hand combat.

Other: Helios is very strong, a little more than he should be, as well as being very resilient, to the point that to some he seems like a machine almost.

Back to top Go down
DerpaGlerp
GLERCT
DerpaGlerp

PostSubject: Re: -Color: Veins of a New World-   -Color: Veins of a New World- - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 4:11 am

Posted. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Celo "The Moms"
Alien Ninja Frog Empress
Celo

PostSubject: Re: -Color: Veins of a New World-   -Color: Veins of a New World- - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 4:24 am

Hey Dirus, whose voices are you referring to in your newest post? Cause there are two groups that are currently talking XD
Back to top Go down
Sairei
Fate
Sairei

PostSubject: Re: -Color: Veins of a New World-   -Color: Veins of a New World- - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 4:36 am

I'm going to assume that neither of the groups are that far away from each other, and that he could be headed to either one.

Posted.
Back to top Go down
DerpaGlerp
GLERCT
DerpaGlerp

PostSubject: Re: -Color: Veins of a New World-   -Color: Veins of a New World- - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 5:25 am

Just reminding you guys, you need my permission for your character to remember something. If something might have sparked the characters memory, just let me know.
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: -Color: Veins of a New World-   -Color: Veins of a New World- - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 12:56 pm

My character is kind of just having memory echoes right now. She knows she's supposed to be able to levitate, namely because it's such an important aspect. Her death was also extremely tragic, I want to say, so she woke up as though she had an extremely sad nightmare.
Back to top Go down
Celo "The Moms"
Alien Ninja Frog Empress
Celo

PostSubject: Re: -Color: Veins of a New World-   -Color: Veins of a New World- - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 4:33 pm

Is flowerfox back yet?
Back to top Go down
Sairei
Fate
Sairei

PostSubject: Re: -Color: Veins of a New World-   -Color: Veins of a New World- - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 5:41 pm

I don't believe so.

Flowerfox, come out come out wherever you be...
Back to top Go down
Derkal
Transvestite Administrator
Derkal

PostSubject: Re: -Color: Veins of a New World-   -Color: Veins of a New World- - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 5:46 pm

Name: Lovian

Species: Shrom

Appearance: Lovian is a tall creature. He is white skinned which is rare for his species and because of being so pale without many markings, he was often taunted for his lack of color. Lovian has glowing green eyes with gentle black pupils that at times seem like slits yet in other situations seem perfectly circle. He has no claws or fingernails. He usually wears a long white cloak with a hood on it, though he usually doesn't wear the hood.

Lovian has a cobra-like, hood-like, mushroom-like head. By now you probably realized that this is Mallis in his true, non-evil form.

Personality: Since Lovian and Mallis are the same person, most people fear Lovian. However, due to the fact that Lovian and Mallis are two completely different souls trapped in the same person, Lovian is nothing like Mallis. Lovian is kind, caring, generous, and quick to help. His name actually means "Lover" in the Divine language.

Due to Lovian's white skin he was often taunted as a child which damaged his personality greatly and made him have a great deal of hope. He was called ugly due to his skin's lack of color. However creatures outside of the Shrom society may think he is very attractive in his adult form.

Skills: He is very charismatic and when given the allowance of magic, he is very powerful. Perhaps even more powerful than Mallis himself. But in a more mortal state, his biggest skill is his kindness and his soothing words.

Other: Friskin' time
Back to top Go down
http://darklord979.deviantart.com/
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: -Color: Veins of a New World-   -Color: Veins of a New World- - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 8:17 pm

working on a post.

EDIT: that was a crappy post.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: -Color: Veins of a New World-   -Color: Veins of a New World- - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 8:21 pm

Wow... I am in way too many rps. Um, I think I might have to drop this rp guys. I already promised Dark I'd join Atama's highest, and besides that I'm in 4 other rps. Either way, the whole "no equipment thing" kinda rubbed me the wrong way. I'm sorry, but I think I'm going to have to quit this. I'll stay on the other Color though, as my superb subplot just picked up.
Back to top Go down
Canis_dirus
Shadecaster
Canis_dirus

PostSubject: Re: -Color: Veins of a New World-   -Color: Veins of a New World- - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 2:05 am

you mean the superb subplot where Altris and perhaps Myre die? lol
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: -Color: Veins of a New World-   -Color: Veins of a New World- - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 2:16 am

canis_dirus wrote:

Only person who's gonna die here is you.
Back to top Go down
Celo "The Moms"
Alien Ninja Frog Empress
Celo

PostSubject: Re: -Color: Veins of a New World-   -Color: Veins of a New World- - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 2:17 am

I was bored so I went ahead and posted :3
Back to top Go down
JunkMail
Murderator
JunkMail

PostSubject: Re: -Color: Veins of a New World-   -Color: Veins of a New World- - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 2:29 am

The 15th Toron wrote:
canis_dirus wrote:

Only person who's gonna die here is you.

You're both bad and you should both feel bad.
Back to top Go down
http://www.roleplex.com
Sairei
Fate
Sairei

PostSubject: Re: -Color: Veins of a New World-   -Color: Veins of a New World- - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 9:15 pm

I should mention- don't use quotes on the IC guys. :3
Back to top Go down
Celo "The Moms"
Alien Ninja Frog Empress
Celo

PostSubject: Re: -Color: Veins of a New World-   -Color: Veins of a New World- - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 9:21 pm

Oh. I think I did that earlier. Lo siento ^_^' I just like doing it at times because it just makes posts more organized
Back to top Go down
FlowerFox
Life Giver
FlowerFox

PostSubject: Re: -Color: Veins of a New World-   -Color: Veins of a New World- - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 1:48 am

Sairei wrote:
I should mention- don't use quotes on the IC guys. :3
I only did it to sort of play catch up. I was trying to say Flower responded BEFORE Safina talked about forming a team. Though I will try to avoid it in the future.

Also, Flower's not on the list of characters. I don't think Glict ever technically accepted my character, and I've been using her... It makes me a bit nervous...
Back to top Go down
Celo "The Moms"
Alien Ninja Frog Empress
Celo

PostSubject: Re: -Color: Veins of a New World-   -Color: Veins of a New World- - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 1:59 am

Mineisn't up there either
I think it just hasn't been updated yet
Back to top Go down
True Night
Killer
True Night

PostSubject: Re: -Color: Veins of a New World-   -Color: Veins of a New World- - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 5:15 am

Somebody needs to respond to Helios.
Back to top Go down
Sairei
Fate
Sairei

PostSubject: Re: -Color: Veins of a New World-   -Color: Veins of a New World- - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 5:34 am

So many introductions for the first three pages. >_<
Back to top Go down
Canis_dirus
Shadecaster
Canis_dirus

PostSubject: Re: -Color: Veins of a New World-   -Color: Veins of a New World- - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 5:44 am

lol is anyone going to answer Helios' question?
Back to top Go down
Celo "The Moms"
Alien Ninja Frog Empress
Celo

PostSubject: Re: -Color: Veins of a New World-   -Color: Veins of a New World- - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 11:24 am

I've been wondering that for the past few posts now XD

Well, almost all the introductions are over now So that's good :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -Color: Veins of a New World-   -Color: Veins of a New World- - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

-Color: Veins of a New World-
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next