Roleplex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplex is a place to make stories and collaborate with other writers in new ways of writing

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

.::Bind::. (OOC)

Go down 
+4
Dragonbud
True Night
Celo "The Moms"
ViperaUnion
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
JunkMail
Murderator
JunkMail

.::Bind::. (OOC) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: .::Bind::. (OOC)   .::Bind::. (OOC) - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 12, 2014 2:50 am

General Information

Name: Ned Arach

World Origin: Barrier

Identity: Meta Human

Height: 6'0 (25'7)

Weight: 166 lbs (38,000lbs)

Eye Color: Blue

Hair Color: Jet Black (N/A)

Alignment: Combine.

Personal Information

Appearance:
Ned is a relatively handsome young man who gives off an unapproachable aura. Not necessarily based off of an intimidation factor, but more based upon his odd way of carrying himself. He appears as a taller white male in his late twenties who seems to analyze things before acting. He is the quiet one, per say. He is thin for his height and lean in figure. He wears simple candor clothing. Black and white. Nothing that would define him in a crowd. Nothing a white shirt, a black jacket some black leggings and some black white and grey shoes cant handle.

Monster form:
Ned become an absolutely monstrous creature, up to nearly twenty six feet tall and weighing several thousand pounds. His monster form dominates the battlefield, which is the only time it is called to use. Incredibly dense armor lines it's entire body, it's only true weak spots being it's head and chest. Four legs sprout from it's body, each with a giant talon used for climbing or walking. It's main offensive weaponry being it's large front talons which are used for stabbing or slicing. It's jaws are lined with up to six rows of teeth that going into it's throat. Following it's body downwards leads to potentially it's most dangerous asset. An abdomen capable of releasing small amounts of a noxious gas into a certain area. It's makeup makes it heavier than oxygen, and is much like Carbon Dioxide in the fact that it will suffocate you if you remain in it, and remains at your level due to it's weight being heavy. It is a read mist like substance that is very fast to act, but also very fast to petter out once out of the cloud. It's other abdominal ability is that it is asexual in this form, and therefor can reproduce on it's own. This creature has the ability to lay eggs that will spawn drone creatures (this ability is passive and will not be used in combat. However it is relevant to his viewpoint). He does however have some protector drones that follow him from the shadows or from the sewers he can call on in either form to defend him should the need be.

Here's my idea of him: Click me!

Personality:
He owns three Scorpions and two different species of Tarantula. Along with many exotic reptiles. Enough said.

Biography: Its a secret.

Family: He's a monster. He ate his family.

Relationships: Unimportant. He's single and will most likely remain that way because of his odd nature.

Skills and Abilities

Skills: Rhetoric is his strong suit. He enjoys sarcasm and his ability to convince with the art of language. He is also practiced in the art of stealth. He tends to avoid conflicts as his high center of gravity and low weight usually will become his downfall. His only real combat related skill is his expertise with a home made Tonfa.

Powers:
Ability to transform into a huge spider monster that will ruin your day.

Strengths: Good with a tonfa and a speech-craft genius. Has drones to call on if needed.

Weaknesses: Isn't a combat guy, to huge to fit in small places in monster form, not exactly fun to be around at any time. Creepy personality wise as people define him as spider-like.

Other:
He is not evil, despite supporting the combine. He is the patriarch creature of a currently nonexistent hive that can support hundreds of millions of all terrain drones that will instinctually adapt to every environment. He wants the barrier lowered and the humans extinct so he can begin this... Super swarm. They are terminators. This is not an evil based cause. This is his nature, his drive for existence. A Queen Ant is born to start a new hive. A hive born monster will do anything in it's power to fulfill it's instinctual purpose. While you humans might have Mixed feelings about this, he is not truly evil, but an enemy all the same. Although, he will call a truce if it benefits him.

-Yes, I have permission from Vipera to have a drone or two follow him around for protection if need be.

General Information

Name: Behemoth, goes under the alias of Ben.

World Origin: Even the wall couldnt stop him.

Identity: Earth Demon

Height: 6'10 (16'8 )

Weight: 292lbs (19,000lbs or 9.5 tons).

Eye Color: Blue, iris-less in his other form.

Hair Color: Darker brown. (N/A)

Alignment: Neutral.

Personal Information

Personal Information

Appearance:
Ben is a huge person. He's no Jao Ming in height, but he's bigger than most NFL football players in terms of size as a person. He's just BIG. He's very well built, we're talking Arnold Swarzenegger muscle mass. He has short cropped dark brown hair and a square face. He has a Go-T running along his jawline and chin. The left side of his body is patterned with celtic tattoos, which runs from his collar bone to his fingertips. Ben is built like Shaquille O'Neill, except slightly shorter in height.

Forget description. This is his beast form.

Personality: Ben is a comfortably quiet and collected individual. By no means a dark horse, and not nearly as annoying as Pink is. He likes to define himself as approachable and has a deep and mature voice. He also hopes to forge a friendship with his counterpart despite her less than ideal qualities when it comes to people, and unlike what people make think he does respect her as a counterpart and entity, and holds no wish to destroy her. They are a balance after all.

Biography: He's old. That's all that's worth knowing.

Family: Irrelevant.

Relationships: Connected to Leviathan. Not through romance or friendship, but counterparts are counterparts.

Skills and Abilities

Skills: Surprisingly intelligent for someone as big as he is. Well rounded in terms of knowledge on the barrier and it's contaminants. He is also very good with most forms of armed combat. Unlike Leviathan who prefers bladed weaponry, he likes to use blunt weaponry to inflict the blunt force trauma you always hear about.

Powers:
Unlike Leviathan, he only has one alternate form, being his beast form. However this beast form is more beast than hers. His beast form is like a juggernaut, extremely strong and extremely well defended. It is also very large in size.

His abilities range from form to form, although in beast form his strengths gain tenfold. In both of his states, he has the ability to earthbend like he's someone out of Avatar: The Last Airbender. However while in beast form he has the ability to create small scale earthquakes and fissures. Nothing greater than a category five earthquake, which is defined as being able to: "Cause damage of varying severity to poorly constructed buildings. At most, none to slight damage to all other buildings. Felt by everyone. Casualties range from none to a few."

Although, this power would probably be used in an area of 2-4 on the Richter scale. Because if would be coming from him and not from tectonic plates it would be less of a massive large scale smash and more of a heavy tremor in his general area (Probably going no farther than a hundred yards or so in every direction before dissipating out). As for fissures, which are splits in the ground, I wouldnt expect anything larger than four feet wide and fifteen  to twenty feet deep going at a maximum of 100 feet in a single direction. Nothing that you couldnt jump over if you knew it was there, however they do travel relatively fast and can leave you a sitting duck for a lava ball if caught in one. These will close up after a few hours on their own.

Strengths:
-Can control the land, cause earthquakes, fissures, can pretty much earth-bend in both human and monster form.
-Weather normally grows warmer in his presence. Humidity will rise instead when in Leviathan's presence.
-Vomits Lava

Weaknesses:
-Being in wet areas limit his power.
-Rain is the bane of his existence as he is almost powerless in it.
-Takes time to transform. Even more so than Leviathan.
-Fortunately he doesnt need to be on land a given amount of time every few hours, but being in water for a long enough amount of time will hinder his abilities.
-Slow as a snail until he gets into a charge. Then he's just a freight train.

Other: Mixed.
Back to top Go down
http://www.roleplex.com
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: .::Bind::. (OOC)   .::Bind::. (OOC) - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 12, 2014 3:49 am

Uh, Op, there's a character sheet vault for Bind. That's where accepted sheets go. Just make sure you put each sheet in a separate post, and format everything so that we can find the characters if we want to look up the info.
Back to top Go down
JunkMail
Murderator
JunkMail

PostSubject: Re: .::Bind::. (OOC)   .::Bind::. (OOC) - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 12, 2014 2:15 pm

Ah, okay. Sorry about that. I was seeing sheets posted here on the first few pages and assumed it was tradition to do so here, and then once accepted move them to the Vault. I knew they were 'accepted' but I didnt think they could be 'ACCEPTED' until I posted them here. Alrighty, I'm move them pronto.
Back to top Go down
http://www.roleplex.com
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: .::Bind::. (OOC)   .::Bind::. (OOC) - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 12, 2014 3:40 pm

Good, anyways, it's the next day, and everyone who is a student in high school should be at school. Expect anyone who wanted to join the Combine to be in a place where they can be discreetly contacted.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: .::Bind::. (OOC)   .::Bind::. (OOC) - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 12, 2014 4:41 pm

Alright. I'll attempt to post today. I'll have Samael be in school, Benedict be in the woods, and Marshall will be hunting the dark spirits we talked about earlier, vipes. I don't have any real purpose for Apep right now, so unless Sundara knocks on his door I'll just have him reading or tending to his garden or something.
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: .::Bind::. (OOC)   .::Bind::. (OOC) - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 12, 2014 5:04 pm

Apep was against being contacted, he made that obvious, so the Combine won't bother with him. The organization doesn't behave in a hostile manner unless it's threatened in a severe manner. So far, he's been dismissed as just a psychologically damaged war veteran.
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: .::Bind::. (OOC)   .::Bind::. (OOC) - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 12, 2014 5:08 pm

Hmm... Nikki will be in school, Cyril and Morgana will be looking into the Combine (I'm going somewhere with this), and Pink will be doing whatever, I don't know, probably throwing kittens in trees to distract the seers that are /probably/ after her.
Back to top Go down
True Night
Killer
True Night

PostSubject: Re: .::Bind::. (OOC)   .::Bind::. (OOC) - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 12, 2014 5:19 pm

I'll figure something out, Emily will likely just be roaming and looking for answers, Sundara will be doing something athletic.
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: .::Bind::. (OOC)   .::Bind::. (OOC) - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 12, 2014 7:59 pm

You could just say she's hiding in the back of the classroom where all my characters are, she never really got to meet them. Then we can have a huge conversation going on.
Back to top Go down
True Night
Killer
True Night

PostSubject: Re: .::Bind::. (OOC)   .::Bind::. (OOC) - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 11:00 pm

It's on my list to post on here. Tomorrow I should have time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: .::Bind::. (OOC)   .::Bind::. (OOC) - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

.::Bind::. (OOC)
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8