Roleplex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplex is a place to make stories and collaborate with other writers in new ways of writing

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Keros Divided (OOC)

Go down 
+2
The Stalker of Shadows
Derkal
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
The Stalker of Shadows
Rough AI
The Stalker of Shadows

Keros Divided (OOC) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keros Divided (OOC)   Keros Divided (OOC) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 2:46 am

i see. And that's where Rynier's Uncontrollable Shadow magic will come into play! and his insanity to a small degree.
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: Keros Divided (OOC)   Keros Divided (OOC) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 3:11 am

Yeah, except that now Pyrena is severely injured, because it had the same effect as a bucket of water.
Back to top Go down
The Stalker of Shadows
Rough AI
The Stalker of Shadows

PostSubject: Re: Keros Divided (OOC)   Keros Divided (OOC) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 3:45 am

Wow didn't see that coming. Then again shadow magic is some crazy stuff. How did you like the act if mercy?
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: Keros Divided (OOC)   Keros Divided (OOC) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 4:04 am

It was good, but Pyrena's just going to feel offended and slap his hand away. She's a bit hysterical now, because right now nothing is right and she can't figure out why. She's a bit of an emotional wreck.
Back to top Go down
The Stalker of Shadows
Rough AI
The Stalker of Shadows

PostSubject: Re: Keros Divided (OOC)   Keros Divided (OOC) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 4:57 am

Well Rynier's simply gonna cut to the heart of the matter. Why he's there and try to explain he has no personal issue with her. As well as the villages' involvement.
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: Keros Divided (OOC)   Keros Divided (OOC) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 5:39 am

Well, now Pyrena's having an emotional meltdown. I admit it, I actually cried a little on that last post. I tend to do that when I'm trying to envision the right words for something painful. I can be really sappy sometimes, so it's okay if it seems a little ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
The Stalker of Shadows
Rough AI
The Stalker of Shadows

PostSubject: Re: Keros Divided (OOC)   Keros Divided (OOC) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 6:16 am

Sappy is okay. I live in a house full of girls. You get use to it. Rynier showed the map he got to Pyneina. You think she'll understand the gesture?
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Keros Divided (OOC)   Keros Divided (OOC) - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 12:46 am

Ok. Where in Christ's name is Grox?
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: Keros Divided (OOC)   Keros Divided (OOC) - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 12:48 am

...Not a clue.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Keros Divided (OOC)   Keros Divided (OOC) - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 4:46 am

Oi. He'd better get back soon, because I'm planning on asking him if I can have Mallis' army invad the Enchanted Forest.
Back to top Go down
Derkal
Transvestite Administrator
Derkal

PostSubject: Re: Keros Divided (OOC)   Keros Divided (OOC) - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 6:04 pm

Back.

Again, I am very sorry for leaving for such a long time. I hate doing it.

My wireless internet only allows me to use 3 gigs of data each month. It just refilled this morning. After I redownloaded all of the spoore games on my new computer it used all of the data up.

But Im back and more active now.

Can I get a massive update?
Back to top Go down
http://darklord979.deviantart.com/
The Stalker of Shadows
Rough AI
The Stalker of Shadows

PostSubject: Re: Keros Divided (OOC)   Keros Divided (OOC) - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 9:42 pm

Well so far Keros has been mostly me and vipra. Basically my character confronted hers about terrorizing a village. But was a miss understanding and now she trying to help stop a volcano from erupting or it will smother the village. My character kinda acted like a messanger between the two. And now the village is evacuating and our characters are going to leave the volcano.
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: Keros Divided (OOC)   Keros Divided (OOC) - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 10:19 pm

Pyrena has sort of predicted doomsday for the realm, because the natural order has fallen into chaos. I still have to involve Warrain somehow...anyone up for sailing to an island that hasn't been charted by outsiders, with the dock village that keeps a secret?
Back to top Go down
The Stalker of Shadows
Rough AI
The Stalker of Shadows

PostSubject: Re: Keros Divided (OOC)   Keros Divided (OOC) - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 10:38 pm

Hey vipra you gonna post soon?
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: Keros Divided (OOC)   Keros Divided (OOC) - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 11:10 pm

I will. I'm thinking of it.
Back to top Go down
The Stalker of Shadows
Rough AI
The Stalker of Shadows

PostSubject: Re: Keros Divided (OOC)   Keros Divided (OOC) - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 11:17 pm

Kool. Just wondering.bim gonna be off for a bit. Eating supper. Then I gotta do dishes.P
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: Keros Divided (OOC)   Keros Divided (OOC) - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 11:35 pm

Kay, I posted. So, how was the dog's Life sheet coming? I'm sorry, I'm excited about it.
Back to top Go down
The Stalker of Shadows
Rough AI
The Stalker of Shadows

PostSubject: Re: Keros Divided (OOC)   Keros Divided (OOC) - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 11:50 pm

It's coming. I started on it during a caffine fueled creative Burst this morning but it falterd. I did finish a few other projects I started back in late October however.
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: Keros Divided (OOC)   Keros Divided (OOC) - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 11:58 pm

Yeah, I'm stuck in a creative streak now...I want to do a bit of that whole thing where old people are cool. Any ideas of a really large dog that I could pair up with Ruth?
Back to top Go down
The Stalker of Shadows
Rough AI
The Stalker of Shadows

PostSubject: Re: Keros Divided (OOC)   Keros Divided (OOC) - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 12:21 am

How about a Doberman? I've always liked those.
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: Keros Divided (OOC)   Keros Divided (OOC) - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 2:13 am

Nice, but I imagine that as a younger guy. I mean like a really big dog, like mastiffs or Saint Bernards. Besides, It has to still fit with an old eight-year-old bloodhound.
Back to top Go down
The Stalker of Shadows
Rough AI
The Stalker of Shadows

PostSubject: Re: Keros Divided (OOC)   Keros Divided (OOC) - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 3:46 am

So what's next for Pyrena and Rynier after they leave the volcano?
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: Keros Divided (OOC)   Keros Divided (OOC) - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 3:49 am

Well, I don't really know. Most of this isn't too much involved with the dark army, just a change in the moon.
Back to top Go down
The Stalker of Shadows
Rough AI
The Stalker of Shadows

PostSubject: Re: Keros Divided (OOC)   Keros Divided (OOC) - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 3:58 am

Hmmmm.....that is true. How about where ever it is they go is being attacked by the dark army?
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: Keros Divided (OOC)   Keros Divided (OOC) - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 4:01 am

Yeah, okay, then. And again, can someone please get Warrain some character interaction? I need to involve him somehow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Keros Divided (OOC)   Keros Divided (OOC) - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Keros Divided (OOC)
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next