Roleplex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplex is a place to make stories and collaborate with other writers in new ways of writing

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Keros Divided (OOC)

Go down 
+2
The Stalker of Shadows
Derkal
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Derkal
Transvestite Administrator
Derkal

Keros Divided (OOC) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keros Divided (OOC)   Keros Divided (OOC) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 5:49 pm

Yeah, I figured that balanced it out pretty well.

And as I said, we need some pretty powerful characters.
Back to top Go down
http://darklord979.deviantart.com/
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: Keros Divided (OOC)   Keros Divided (OOC) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 5:55 pm

Well, then, maybe I should make a water or ice Elemental or something to cause conflict with Pyrena.
Back to top Go down
Derkal
Derkal

PostSubject: Re: Keros Divided (OOC)   Keros Divided (OOC) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 5:59 pm

That would be cool!

Also, I'll start up the IC now. If we count Maxx and Mata's characters, we should be good for a start.
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: Keros Divided (OOC)   Keros Divided (OOC) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 6:02 pm

Yay!
Back to top Go down
The Stalker of Shadows
Rough AI
The Stalker of Shadows

PostSubject: Re: Keros Divided (OOC)   Keros Divided (OOC) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 6:20 pm

Um.mabye I should clarify a bit. I can't do landscapes, at least not anymore. But I can draw fairly good political and color coded landmass maps.
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: Keros Divided (OOC)   Keros Divided (OOC) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 6:22 pm

Well, if it's like Spyro, I imagine that there will be a continent, sort of, that is floating in the sky and sort of jungle-like. There will be a bunch of floating landmasses that make it up. One of them is probably going to be an active volcano where Pyrena lives...I guess that can be one landmass in the story.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Keros Divided (OOC)   Keros Divided (OOC) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 6:27 pm

can I still join this?
Back to top Go down
The Stalker of Shadows
Rough AI
The Stalker of Shadows

PostSubject: Re: Keros Divided (OOC)   Keros Divided (OOC) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 6:41 pm

Hmmm...... I'll try and find some time and draw a few sketches and try to get ahold of a scanner. Now I really need to finish my Character.
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: Keros Divided (OOC)   Keros Divided (OOC) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 7:18 pm

Well, invented the land where Pyrena lives. I am going to try to make a scene of what I envisioned.
Back to top Go down
The Stalker of Shadows
Rough AI
The Stalker of Shadows

PostSubject: Re: Keros Divided (OOC)   Keros Divided (OOC) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 7:34 pm

okay. I'm doing the same where my character lives.

Edit. Hey Grox Heres my Sheet.

Name: Rynier Wyrmire

Creature: Draken. Basically Means that He's a

Bibedal humanlike lizard thing.

Appearance: He's about 6"3' With gray scales on his arms and legs. His fingers are tiped with Razor sharp claws, but other

than that his his hands are more or less human other than the claws. The Sclaes over the rest of his body slowly fade into

a bluish color as you get to the trunk of the body. Instead of hiar he has a Frill of red leathery like skin. His eyes are

an emerald green and he has a sharp angled nose that's like a snout, but not quite.

Personality: He's very short tempered whenever he's in a badmood, but the rest of the time he's normally a good guy to get along with. He like some crud humor, but knows when to use it and when not to. Normally he doesn't because it's not mormally aropriate

History: Rynier never knew his parents. Like most Drakens He was left to fend for himself in the Wilds of Ryuim; The relm Of Dragons and other beasts like him; shortly after Birth.Why do they do that? It's betond him. Maybe it's cuz thier parents did it to them. Anyway he grew up fending for himself. Thankfully his kind are far and few between otherwise he would've had it hard. You know Like Komodo Dragons do there young?

So most of his life he's been a loner not really interating with others. Then about 20 years ago he stumbled into an inhabited regoin of Ryuim. It was a human Village, wicth made it rare. Humans were thought to be extinct in that area of Keros, hunted out by not just the Draken,but their counisns True Dragons. They fing them very Tasty. But in this case Rynier stayed and hepled the humans and has resided in the village since. He serves as it's protecter and Primary Judicary.

Magic/Powers/Abilities: The Draken exibit Extrodinary streanght and Stamina as well as some control over fire magic, but Rynier is different from most in that he can manipulat Light Itself and can creat powerfull realistic illutions. He also has an affinity to Shadow Magic, but has no idea how to control it. As a preditor he has exellent night vision as well.

His sole weakness is that when he loses control of the situation he tends to panic or go crazy. Either way its not pretty. It normlly leads to a lot of destruction or him being completly useless

Other:Keros
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: Keros Divided (OOC)   Keros Divided (OOC) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 9:04 pm

I give up. I can't draw a good volcano at all.
Back to top Go down
The Stalker of Shadows
Rough AI
The Stalker of Shadows

PostSubject: Re: Keros Divided (OOC)   Keros Divided (OOC) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 9:25 pm

lol. Look at my profile pic on Ruthless Galaxy and you'll see to best Volcano I've ever drawn.

How do you like my character by the way?
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Keros Divided (OOC)   Keros Divided (OOC) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 9:27 pm

working on a sheet now
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: Keros Divided (OOC)   Keros Divided (OOC) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 9:58 pm

Pretty cool, but there's no way his fire power can ever trump Pyrena's. She's a fire elemental...unfortunately, if you get to close to her, she might singe you by pure accident, or she might accidentally cause something to catch on fire just because she touched it. That, and all you have to do is dump a glass of water on her and she's badly injured..so, basically, big power, pathetic weakness.
Back to top Go down
The Stalker of Shadows
Rough AI
The Stalker of Shadows

PostSubject: Re: Keros Divided (OOC)   Keros Divided (OOC) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 10:04 pm

lol. Well Dakens are naturally Fire proof. And their Fire magic is limited on purpose. Mostly cuz of your character I'll admit, I didn't want to seem like a copy-cat. ya see I had this guy going before you posted up your. So I made a few changes is all. and added a few things. since they only have limeted control that also means they aren't as vulnerable to water as Pyrena. At most it would kill the flames, but not kill them.

I pull my character idea from several place really. the most notable were my Alien Encyclopedia and Several Fantasy books I've read
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: Keros Divided (OOC)   Keros Divided (OOC) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 10:15 pm

I based my idea off of Nightmares from Technic, burning horses that leave trails of flames.
Back to top Go down
The Stalker of Shadows
Rough AI
The Stalker of Shadows

PostSubject: Re: Keros Divided (OOC)   Keros Divided (OOC) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 11:57 pm

i see.
Back to top Go down
Derkal
Derkal

PostSubject: Re: Keros Divided (OOC)   Keros Divided (OOC) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 12:24 am

@Maxx: Yeah, you can still join. I already added in 50% Mitch from Slayers.

@Vipera: yes, that's really exactly how the layout of the Keros Realm is.

Volcanoes... ugh, those are so hard. Especially the lava, it's so hard to draw lava!

@Put: Nice sheet! I think the fire-proof ability is a bit stretched, maybe if it is extremely limited, or you have some sort of power that can block fire? Because that would give your character a huge advantage over all fire based characters.
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: Keros Divided (OOC)   Keros Divided (OOC) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 1:31 am

Yeah, Actually, I based Pyrena's home region off of a location called the Wanderlands in Tak 2 The Staff of Dreams, a playstation game I used to play a long time ago that I remembered mainly for the wonderful landscapes it provided. It's also based off of Molten Mount from Spyro: A Hero's Tail.

Basically, in the Wanderlands, the sky was dark, but it was full of beautiful stars that seemed to beautifully contrast with the red glow of lava, and Molten Mount inspired a volcanic valley. Really, there are gigantic lakes of lava all at the base of this massive volcano. The jungle bordering the Fiery Fields is based off of Dragonfly Falls from Spyro.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Keros Divided (OOC)   Keros Divided (OOC) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 1:57 am

cool! I'm gonna make another undead character as well. Is this like Slayers where you can't be a human?
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: Keros Divided (OOC)   Keros Divided (OOC) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 2:06 am

I wouldn't know. I think you can make a human, but a human would be disadvantaged and wouldn't fit in.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Keros Divided (OOC)   Keros Divided (OOC) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 2:24 am

well, he's a humanoid.

now to post as 50% Mitch. Anybody wanna meet him?
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: Keros Divided (OOC)   Keros Divided (OOC) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 2:24 am

Meh, not at the moment. And Humanoids are perfectly fine. Pyrena is humanoid.

Also, since I couldn't draw a volcano, I took some concept art and a few pictures of stars and stuff and pieced them together. This is kind of what the Fiery Fields look like.

Keros Divided (OOC) - Page 2 Kerosdividedthefieryfie
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Keros Divided (OOC)   Keros Divided (OOC) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 7:28 am

this is to replace grank and whats-her-face (the two rune guardians) who are going to be npcs now, as they never leave the cave.

name: Ravencloak

creature: elf

Appearance: Ravencloak is an old man on the last leg of his journey. He is maybe 4'8" and is hunched over normally. He is maybe 120 pounds. His skin is wrinkled and brown from the years. He has an extremely long, white beard and his hair is just as unkempt. His eyes are a crystal blue and emanate purity, and he has a long, crooked nose. The most interesting thing about the man is his long hooded cloak, which is made of raven feathers. He always wears it, and it covers his eyes and nose, making it hard to see them. He walks with a long, gnarled root for a walking stick.

Personality: Ravencloak is a wise old man. Senile; maybe. Mad barking dog crazy; perhaps, but still wise as an owl. He has a great wealth of knowledge about the world, and doesn't make many mistakes. He is great with puzzles and speaks in riddles most of the time just to get people to think, though he will eventually soften up on people who he's friendly with. He goes across problems with a relative coolness and a slow, methodical mindset, making no riddle or puzzle difficult for him.He is very merciful, though, and will always allow an opponent the chance to surrender or flee and he will rarely kill any enemy. he only stuns them (mostly) to protect himself or others. he's also began to go a bit senile and loopy, and will often forget things or get lost in thoughts and daydreams.

Abilities: Ravencloak is a VERY powerful wizard. He is the sage (spiritual leader) of the elves. He is the master of air magic, and can summon powerful gusts of wind strong enough to fell any enemy, though his peaceful nature prevents him from normally doing this. His true power, though, lies in his defensive magic. He can use his powers to cast magical barriers that protect his allies from damage for a limited time, though he is still vulnerable during this time. He is also a master of herblore (potion-making) and can make virtually any potion you can think of. These combined make him a potent ally without him ever striking a blow. One drawback, though, is that Ravencloak is so old and frail that he can't take much damage, is useless with melee weapons, and offensive magic (like his magical gusts) drain a lot of energy from him. After using a powerful attack, he normally becomes exhausted for a period of time until he can build up more energy. As a side note, he can transform into a raven, though he cannot cast magic during this time.

Also, Ravencloak keeps an enchanted silver flute with him at all times, when played, it allows him to control certain small animals like birds and rodents (kinda like the Pied Piper) to do his bidding. It doesn't work on large animals or reptiles, though, nor does it work on other characters.

history: Ravencloak was born a long time ago, long before any other current being was even thought of. He was born to a world of chaos; the forest elves were at war with the shades, the reincarnated spirits of warriors killed by elf magic. For most of his life, Ravencloak hid deep in the Enchanted Forest, where he lived peacefully and became a master potions-maker. But, about 200 years ago, the shade wars finally ended and elves began to move about freely once more. Ravencloak figured that he would take this time as a good opportunity to do what he'd always wanted to do as a boy; explore the world. He traveled to every single nook and cranny in Keros over that 200 years span, where he learned how to perfect his defensive magics which serve him so well today. However, about halfway through his trip, Ravencloak's body began to quit on him, and he nearly died had he not have been taken to a very powerful healer who bathed him in a well of blessed water. However, soon after, it was found out that Ravencloak weakened again when he left the water. It seemed as if the elderly explorer would never finish his quest. But that was not to be so, for the healer went and caught some ravens, who's feathers were woven into a thick, heavy cloak, which was then bathed in the magic well. Raven feathers absorb magic, you see, so as long as Ravencloak wears the cloak, he will remain immortal. However, the moment that he takes it off, he will die. Because of this, he had special binding curses put on the cloak so that only he or an entire team of fully-trained master wizards with enough magic to slay a field of dragons could remover it.

Other: keros

name: Colneth Gilorneth

species: elf

appearance: Keros Divided (OOC) - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQJUkOeldXV-PiZbXP2WYB4OrkSZApOwFnL7olOI3wmPrK7XIFA5w
(courtesy of vynthallas on Devianart)

Colneth stands at about 4'3" if that and weighs maybe 80 pounds. She is strong and lean but flexible and graceful as well, thansk to her elf magic. Her bow has a blue bowstring that has been enchanted with the same waters that Ravencloak's cloak is blessed in. She also carries two long hunting knives in case shooting things with magic arrows gets boring.

personality: Colneth is Ravencloak's great niece and apprentice. She loves her uncle dearly, though, not unlike her fiery red hair, Colneth can easily be angered and is very headstrong and reckless. She is very impatient, though gets on herself when she loses her temper. She wants to change, however, and is usually extremely apologetic after blowing a fuse. Despite her teenaged will for autonomy, Colneth becomes easily attached to people and if youare good to her, he will be loyal to you always. She is very forgiving as well, which, in the words of the Tale of Despereaux, is the most powerful emotion. She can always sympathize and always forgive, though forgetting she is still working on. Despite her relatively attractive clothing, she is extremely chaste and modest. If you start hitting on her, you're going to get an arrow through your neck.

powers: This girl...never runs out of arrows. Yes, I just used a meme to describe Colneth's powers. For those overly analytical people out there wondering where her quiver is, however, stop looking because she doesn't have one. Her elf bow is blessed in the waters of the Sacred Well, and it produces it's own magical arrows when the bow is strung back. The arrows appear to be made out of either crystal or frozen sacred water. They fly at twice the speed of a normal arrow, are nearly twice as strong, and can track enemies (I mean, she's a midget with a bow in an rp of monsters. She needs something to look forward to). However, Colneth's bow only works if her intentions are pure. She can't use it for vengeance or for evil. If she does, the bowstring shatters and the bow becomes nothing more than a slightly magical stick of wood. However there's a trade-off here; For the bow to break, Colneth must know that her intentions are not pure, ei, she must understand that what she's doing is wrong. It's like how the church says that to sin you need to have done the thing udner your own power and you need to have known that it was wrong. If These two things are not present, then the bow will remain useable, though the crystal arrows will weaken and become only as strong as a normal arrow. Also, being a nature elf, Colneth has some limited powers over nature. She can talk to animals, make flowers bloom, and cause plant growth to speed up.

Also, she travels with a black panther. Though he's not the strongest thing, he is adept at hunting down prey for dinner and for attacking small, unarmed foes, though his claws and teeth do nothing against an armored enemy.

history: Colneth was born in the Enchanted Forest seventeen years ago. her parents were poor elves, and were unable to give her much education, causing her to become the village troublemaker. Eventually, she became such a bother that she was exiled from her village and he family was shunned by the people. She walked a long way to try and find help, but there was none to be found. Until, one fateful day, she was chased down by a panther. It chased her through the woods, scratching and clawing her badly every time it got close enough. With every scratch, Colneth felt another sin that she had committed; another bad thing she had done. By the time she had jumped off of the cliff, she had one claw mark for every wrongdoing she'd ever done. Luckily, our story doesn't end here. Colneth and the panther plummeted into the Sacred Well, where both of them were healed of their wounds and the panther began to follow Colneth. This was when her bow gained its powers. There she met her great uncle Ravencloak, who saw that Colneth was indeed sorry for her sins and wanted to make things better. He's been traveling and mentoring her ever since.

other: keros

if this last one goes over the character limit, ignore it, though I'd really like it if all three could be accepted, as I think they'll really add a lot of drama to the rp, having two sisters both driven to kill each other.

name: Agareth the Bloodchiller

species: minion (elf)

appearance: Keros Divided (OOC) - Page 2 Tumblr_mbg6h4FsVh1rdy3s5o1_r1_500
This minus the lion

Agareth is 4'5" and weighs maybe 85 pounds. She wields a staff made of a badly-burnt dragon's spine with a burning skull atop it, making her look very BA.

personality: Agareth is Colneth's evil twin. She is everything bad about Colneth but worse. She has no temper for anything or anyone but Mallis, and their relationship is...strained, at best. She does what she wants and she gets what she wants and if you get in her way, God help you. She is impulsive and angry at the world, like it did something bad to her. She holds grudges forever, and doesn't forgive, unlike Colneth. Speaking of which, she has an undying hatred for Ravencloak's young apprentice, and will literally do anything for her head on a platter. See the history section for more on this.

powers: Agareth is a blood/fire elf, though is more proficient at fire magic. Her skin is hot to the touch and holding her for a long time will leave you with nasty burns. On the battlefield, Agareth can summon deadly clouds of burning hot gasses that melt any armor and burn any defense to ashes. She doesn't lose very much. Also, Agareth has a very basic grasp of blood magic, and can use it to heal herself. However, Agareth still has many weaknesses. Firstly, her own hot-headedness sometimes clouds her thinking, making her act rashly or impetuously. Secondly, she believes that she knows more about blood magic than she actually does, so will at times try to use it in combat and end up nearly dead after boiling her own blood. Thirdly, her powers are so strong and her patience so thin that she has trouble controlling the fire at times. This happened before, and she became so deathly afraid of it that she will not go anywhere near her self-projected limit unless she absolutely has to.

history: Now for the good part. Agareth is Colneth's big sister. In the beginning, Agareth prayed for a little sister to play with and promised Chorevoun (the Elf goddess) that she would love and cherish her baby sister always. Without her knowledge, Chorevoun made a pact with Agareth, which made it so that if she ever stopped loving her baby sister, she would become so obsessed with destroying her that she'd spend all her life trying to do it. Well, when Colneth was exiled and her family shunned, Agareth was thrown out of her beloved magic school that she had worked so hard to get to. She became angry with Chorevoun and Colneth, and her mind slowly began to slip. She soon left the village and found the immortal known as Mallis, who took her in on account of her sheer usefulness. Ever since she joined Mallis, Agareth has used her powers to burn away the forests of the world, in an attempt to flush Ravencloak and Colneth out of hiding. Enchanted trees don't burn, though, so she might be trying for quite a while.

other: keros.

A little something on the Enchanted Forest

The enchanted forest is located in eastern Keros. It is a massive forest that looks kinda like Chorevoun's grove from Dawn of Myths. The trees glow the colors of jewels at night, as do all of the plants. The trees in the forest are all inhabited by dryads, as are all the streams, making it hard to get wood or water without reasoning with a dryad or nymph first. If you attempt to cut down or burn an enchanted tree, the tree will come to life as an ent and fight back, though ents are relatively weak and are deathly afraid of fire. The forest is sparsely populated with small villages of elves, who keep the forest safe with their magic.

Last edited by Maxx Toron on Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: Keros Divided (OOC)   Keros Divided (OOC) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 3:17 pm

I was hoping someone would make a water-something, but I guess now I know I have to make a second character.

It would be crazy if your Archer character found the little village of tiny creatures in the jungle (All of them look different, there's not actually a bunch of defined species in this RP from what Grox told me, but most of them are between 3-4 feet tall), and they told her about the strange presence from the Fiery Fields.

Here's my second character. I also mentioned a new fact: Pure water alone is not conductive.

Name: Warrain

Creature: Water Elemental

Appearance: Warrain in appearance is vaguely humanoid, standing upright on two legs, but for the most part, he looks like a giant fish. He stands at about 5’7” tall, with a lean-muscled form, although he is not as muscular as an adult. His legs are bent much like a dog’s or otters, possessing two joints instead of one at the knee. His arms and hands are similar to a human’s, however, the fingers are shaped differently, being longer than normal, and formed so that the index finger is longer than the middle one. His feet are shaped like a human’s, but the toes are longer and more finger-like, being flexible, and having webbing between them. Warrain possesses a thick tail that seems to merge perfectly with his torso, much in the manner of a sea lion. His face is somewhat toad-like, with large eyes and a thick lower jaw. On the back of his neck he has a pointy fin, and he has a larger, semi-circle shaped fin on his back directly behind it. His gills are hidden by seamless flaps on his neck. Warrain’s coloration strongly resembles that of a Mandarin Dragonet fish. He is an even mixture of a bright, metallic blue and orange. The two colors form a swirly, psychedelic pattern, which is made bolder by bold black lines that separate the two colors. This pattern covers Warrain’s back, arms, chest, legs, his entire tail, and the top part of his head and face. It also extends to the fins on his tail, neck, and back, which are rimmed on the edges completely with blue. However, upon reaching the fins on his hands and the scales on the lower part of his face, the orange turns bright neon yellow, but the blue edges on the fins remains. His eyelids are black, which highlight his bright orange irises, which ring dark round pupils. His teeth are oblique and serrated and similar to a tiger shark’s, being attached to the gums rather than fixed to the jaw, therefore, Warrain can lose teeth quite quickly, although the grow back at amazing speed. Warrain has three rows of teeth. His skin is always wet and slimy, and he smells strongly of brine.

Personality: Warrain is a very sweet-tempered person, embodying a large number of virtues that make him seem more like a gentle guardian spirit, rather than a Water Elemental. He has great temperance, being slow to anger, yet quick to show mercy to even the most hated foe. He also has a powerful sense of justice, believing that even if he does not wish to fight, he is obligated to do so if the opponent has wronged others and must be stopped. In addition to his great moral values, Warrain is often truthful, seldom telling lies to others, and telling the truth if asked to do so. It is for this reason that he often warns those he speaks with that he cannot keep secrets or tell lies if he is asked by another to disclose the truth. However, as a result, he is often left out of most ‘big secrets’, because people are aware that he will not be able to keep them. Warrain, despite being unable to keep secrets, can be very selfless, often giving up most of his own personal desires and needs to assist others, even if they may not deserve it. He is also a good listener, willing to hear about other’s problems. It is for this reason that Warrain is sometimes viewed as not having a single evil bone in his body, although Warrain knows there is no such thing as being perfectly good.

Despite all the good things that Warrain does for others, he often neglects his own needs when they need to be taken care of. Warrain seldom receives anything in return for his good deeds, although he does not ask for them. Often, those he helps are obligated to help him in return, as it is only fair that they return his kindness. However, many people are often selfish, and as a result, often think only about themselves and their own problems, neglecting the fact that there is another nearby who is in need of their concern. As a result, Warrain often may feel overwhelmed, or suffer from severe anxiety, wondering how he can juggle his obligations to others and simply ‘be there’ for them. It is often worsened by the fact that it seems nobody else cares if he himself suffers, and it hurts him deeply, as he feels alone most of the time. In reality, all Warrain wants is to know that he has someone to be there for him, so he won’t feel alone anymore.

History: A long time ago, a large blue egg was left sitting in the hollow of an open stone clam, which was held in the grip of a gigantic statue of a fish man, the stone pearl having been removed long ago, for whatever reason. The statue, located in a chamber deep within the Abyssal Ruins, was surrounded by a large, deep pool of water, many of the rooms in the ruins still being filled with air, albeit with perhaps an inch of water coating the floors. The room was illuminated by glowing blue crystals, casting a mysterious light throughout. It was here, in this ruined place, that the egg hatched, and Warrain was born. Being only about five inches in length, and still underdeveloped, Warrain tumbled out of the egg, mostly blind, and fell into the pool of water that surrounded the statue. Here, he spent many of his years, catching and eating raw fish, until he was physically and mentally developed enough to leave. For much of his time, Warren wandered through the ruins, unable to find a way out in the maze-like place, sometimes walking between chambers, and sometimes swimming through completely submerged locations. Eventually, he discovered a way out, in a tunnel that led out of the ruins, and to the surface, where for the first time ever, he discovered what the sun looked like.

It was also here, that Warrain met the first sapient beings in his entire life. Being mentally and physically ten years old, Warrain was smart, but was truly terrified of them, unable to speak any language, and only capable of strange, alien squealing noises. The strangers he encountered, a turtle woman and a seaweed man, husband and wife, who had been traveling, attempted to teach him how to speak and communicate, deciding to stay at the beach until he could. Eventually, after two years, Warrain learned how to speak, and was also able to tell how old he was, judging his age, strangely, by memories of the tides, and how the moon affected them. When Warrain had learned all he needed to know, the couple left, deciding to return home to their own beach, which was very far away. Warrain, with nothing left to keep him on the surface, returned to the Abyssal Ruins, where he was the only known inhabitant. Only now, instead of remaining there, he often surfaced on nights of the full moon to eat fish in the coral reefs.
Little did Warrain know that a small dock town a distance away knew when the Water Elemental came out of the sea, and that they often wondered what he was, although they were not afraid of him. They eventually decided, that after one witnessed him killing a shark that had been lingering in their waters, that he was a Water Spirit that protected the village, not getting an impression too far from the truth. Warrain was not a spirit, but he was a Water Elemental, and a very powerful one, at that. Since then, people have secretly watched him hunting sharks and fish through the windows of their dock huts, proud of their guardian.

Magic/Powers/Abilities: Being a Water Elemental, Warrain is very powerful regarding Oceans, Rivers, Streams, Ponds, Lakes, and even small puddles. No matter where Warrain is, he is always capable of finding a source of water, like a living divining rod, and is able to draw power from it. Warrain can shoot powerful streams of water from his mouth at high pressure, causing quite a deal of damage, and is also able to cause thicker clouds to form in the sky, eventually creating a rain storm, although he cannot conjure lightning or powerful winds. He can control water in any form, whether ice, vapor, or a liquid. He can freeze opponents by lowering the temperature of the water, or make dense fog to hide himself, or even boil water to scald victims. He cannot alter the temperature of anything else, however. Warrain can also breathe underwater, and also on land, although he heavily dislikes dry air, and high temperatures, despite being able to boil water himself.

Despite his powers, Warrain is incredibly weak regarding fire, as it can easily burn him, despite his wet, scaly skin, and its heat makes finding water difficult, despite the simple fact that water can extinguish fire. Wood and Grass elements can also hurt him, as plants sap water through their roots, draining his power. Normal Earth, however, such as rock and stone, can make Warrain more powerful, as stone can filter water to make it more pure. The kind of water Warrain uses also affects him. The water that he can shoot from his mouth is incredibly pure, and thus, not conductive of electricity. However, water that is found everywhere else, often has other things mixed in, and is thus capable of conducting electricity. Warrain has an incredible fear of lightning and electricity, due to being zapped on multiple occasions while swimming in the ocean during a storm.

Other: Keros
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Keros Divided (OOC)   Keros Divided (OOC) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Keros Divided (OOC)
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next