Roleplex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplex is a place to make stories and collaborate with other writers in new ways of writing

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Keros Divided (OOC)

Go down 
+2
The Stalker of Shadows
Derkal
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

Keros Divided (OOC) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keros Divided (OOC)   Keros Divided (OOC) - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 7:40 pm

point taken.

where's everyone else who's in this?
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: Keros Divided (OOC)   Keros Divided (OOC) - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 7:43 pm

I think they may be somewhere traveling. I myself will travel tomorrow, and I may or may not be able to find time to log on for a few days. Normally, I would, but I may encounter a certain cousin of mine, and being him, he has a tendency to break things, and I don't want to let him get his hands on my laptop. I can't say I'm overreacting, because he's had a long history of destruction.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Keros Divided (OOC)   Keros Divided (OOC) - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 7:46 pm

alright.

ugh we need more members over here... this place moves slower than the Sporum at noon on a school day.
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: Keros Divided (OOC)   Keros Divided (OOC) - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 7:50 pm

...People have time to go on trips on Christmas vacation. It'll eventually pick back up.

Anyway, you could have someone learn about the Volcano being closer to erupting way ahead of time, which may be considered unnatural. That could lead to an investigation, and eventually people running into Pyrena.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Keros Divided (OOC)   Keros Divided (OOC) - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 8:04 pm

I'm not saying it's their fault for having a life, but we just have so few people on here that when they do, the place goes downhill. We need a way to get more RPers...
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: Keros Divided (OOC)   Keros Divided (OOC) - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 8:12 pm

Well, I can't help you there...
Back to top Go down
The Stalker of Shadows
Rough AI
The Stalker of Shadows

PostSubject: Re: Keros Divided (OOC)   Keros Divided (OOC) - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 1:54 am

YES POST TIME!!

Edit:

@ Grox. Hey grox i saw what you siad about the fire proof thing. I figured that only the outside is fire proof. IF you can ignite the inside of a Draken's body they will literally explode. You know you could shoot a flaming arrow in its mouth or something like that.
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: Keros Divided (OOC)   Keros Divided (OOC) - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 2:17 am

I was made into a Mod here, but I should mention it might be better to say they still have a chance of survival if fire gets in their mouth, maybe they just get badly burned. There's no point in a weakness if it can't be used against PC's. If it instantly kills them, then that makes it impossible for people to use, because of the no-killing rule. You could also make it so they can't swim in lava, because in addition to being really hot, it's still molten rock that hardens once you get out. That would make it more balanced.
Back to top Go down
The Stalker of Shadows
Rough AI
The Stalker of Shadows

PostSubject: Re: Keros Divided (OOC)   Keros Divided (OOC) - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 3:07 am

Hmmmm.... How about this. There saliva is highly flammable, but they can't really breath fire like a True Dragon. But If they had a flame source they could in theory do the whole fire eater thing. And If you could get them to eat a flame it would slowly burn them from the inside out, however they can be saved. I just gotta think of a cure of some sort. I'm also thinking that they Can Swim in lava, but once it hardens they'd be rendered immobile. But In time they could work themselves free cause of their super strength.
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: Keros Divided (OOC)   Keros Divided (OOC) - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 3:24 am

Yeah, that's okay. I just came up with the lava part because of the fact that they probably only generate heat when they want to, and not constantly like Pyrena does. It would make sense to say that lava hardens on their scales and can be difficult to get off. Also, can they breathe in lava, or do they kind of just hold their breath?
Back to top Go down
The Stalker of Shadows
Rough AI
The Stalker of Shadows

PostSubject: Re: Keros Divided (OOC)   Keros Divided (OOC) - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 7:14 pm

Let me think on that... I got it! They a special pouch or organ that let's them recycle their air when they hold tier breath, like the rebreather on a scuba set up. And they have a lege lung capacity so they can stay under for a long time but not indefinently.
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: Keros Divided (OOC)   Keros Divided (OOC) - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 3:39 pm

That's cool!
Back to top Go down
The Stalker of Shadows
Rough AI
The Stalker of Shadows

PostSubject: Re: Keros Divided (OOC)   Keros Divided (OOC) - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 7:14 pm

Thank you. I'm full of ideas, most of them just don't work out.
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: Keros Divided (OOC)   Keros Divided (OOC) - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 2:59 am

I dunno, I went on a trip and haven't been able to roleplay normally. It's kind of crazy.
Back to top Go down
The Stalker of Shadows
Rough AI
The Stalker of Shadows

PostSubject: Re: Keros Divided (OOC)   Keros Divided (OOC) - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 12:42 am

I see. I've been more active on the internet cuz i got an ipod now.
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: Keros Divided (OOC)   Keros Divided (OOC) - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 1:55 am

I just have one of those small Ipods that has the ring-shaped dial. Nothing I own genuinely has a touch screen except my Nook. Anyway, I'm home once more, so my schedule will revert back to normal. Actually, not a lot of people seem to be online lately. Anyway, I'm going to think of a post, maybe a third character. I actually think I might plan a romance between Pyrena and Warrain, since it would be interesting to see how that would work out. Now I think in order to balance things out, we need a gentle giant sort of character.
Back to top Go down
The Stalker of Shadows
Rough AI
The Stalker of Shadows

PostSubject: Re: Keros Divided (OOC)   Keros Divided (OOC) - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 2:58 am

Well for now I'm only gonna take and have only one character. But I do agree we've been to inactive.

You want our characters to interact somehow?
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Keros Divided (OOC)   Keros Divided (OOC) - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 3:02 am

Guys, check out my new Roleplay "Assassin's Creed-the Auschwitz dairies" in the Realistic section.
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: Keros Divided (OOC)   Keros Divided (OOC) - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 3:09 am

I did, but I preferred the exploration one. I'm not a huge fan once it reaches that sort of modern-day warfare where you have guns versus swords.

Yes, I would like some character interaction to get things going.
Back to top Go down
The Stalker of Shadows
Rough AI
The Stalker of Shadows

PostSubject: Re: Keros Divided (OOC)   Keros Divided (OOC) - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 3:17 am

Well Runier is still in Ryium and I don't know to get him to wherever your characters are at.
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: Keros Divided (OOC)   Keros Divided (OOC) - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 3:38 am

Well, maybe the villagers that are scared of Pyrena hear about him and come to beg him to get rid of whatever is bothering them. They're all about three feet tall, so they're pretty scared. I sent a messenger to your guy with a scroll.
Back to top Go down
The Stalker of Shadows
Rough AI
The Stalker of Shadows

PostSubject: Re: Keros Divided (OOC)   Keros Divided (OOC) - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 4:05 am

That could work. Question though. Are the villagers human? Cuz if they are then that would explain how they heard of him. Word of mouth ya know.
Back to top Go down
The Stalker of Shadows
Rough AI
The Stalker of Shadows

PostSubject: Re: Keros Divided (OOC)   Keros Divided (OOC) - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 5:02 am

There took forever on this thing but I did it.
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: Keros Divided (OOC)   Keros Divided (OOC) - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 12:08 pm

No, the villagers aren't human, but they're very harmless, so there's not much reason for a human to be scared of them. The messenger I sent your guy's way is pretty harmless, and maybe a bit awkward in appearance, considering his big feet and little tiny wings.
Back to top Go down
The Stalker of Shadows
Rough AI
The Stalker of Shadows

PostSubject: Re: Keros Divided (OOC)   Keros Divided (OOC) - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 3:43 pm

Ok. I saw that. Thanks. But the way what is the name of the land that Pyrena live. What kind of land is it also?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Keros Divided (OOC)   Keros Divided (OOC) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Keros Divided (OOC)
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next