Roleplex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplex is a place to make stories and collaborate with other writers in new ways of writing

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Keros Divided (OOC)

Go down 
+2
The Stalker of Shadows
Derkal
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
The Stalker of Shadows
Rough AI
The Stalker of Shadows

Keros Divided (OOC) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keros Divided (OOC)   Keros Divided (OOC) - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 4:06 am

Kool. I'd say I could make a character for that but I don't want to monopoloze your particapatio in this RP.
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: Keros Divided (OOC)   Keros Divided (OOC) - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 4:15 am

I dunno what that means, but anyway, Pyrena's just warned Ryiner that he'd better not drop those two bags. They're very precious, and it's kind of hard when the last memories of your parents get destroyed, to forgive someone.
Back to top Go down
The Stalker of Shadows
Rough AI
The Stalker of Shadows

PostSubject: Re: Keros Divided (OOC)   Keros Divided (OOC) - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 4:16 am

I see. And I said I would make a character to interact with warren but I don't want to rip someone else of th chance to do so.
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: Keros Divided (OOC)   Keros Divided (OOC) - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 4:18 am

I dunno, it depends, I'm getting bored. All it takes is a storm blowing a ship off course, and then someone discovering the Village on the Water's secret.
Back to top Go down
The Stalker of Shadows
Rough AI
The Stalker of Shadows

PostSubject: Re: Keros Divided (OOC)   Keros Divided (OOC) - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 4:26 am

I'm getting bord too. It's a good RP we just need the others to jump in and do something. It can't just be us two. Otherwise it would just I dunno be like a story callaberation.
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: Keros Divided (OOC)   Keros Divided (OOC) - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 4:27 am

That's what it's like. I told Maxx he could have 50% Mitch come, but he never did.
Back to top Go down
The Stalker of Shadows
Rough AI
The Stalker of Shadows

PostSubject: Re: Keros Divided (OOC)   Keros Divided (OOC) - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 4:36 am

Well talk to him about it in a pm maybe. Cuz I don't want this to died. The last really good non RG role play I was in died from a lack of particapation. I think you were in it. It was about zombies.

And I'm about to post in the IC.

Edits: posted.
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: Keros Divided (OOC)   Keros Divided (OOC) - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 9:39 pm

Grox, Ryiner isn't an elemental, and Warrain is still in the ocean somewhere, undiscovered.
Back to top Go down
Derkal
Transvestite Administrator
Derkal

PostSubject: Re: Keros Divided (OOC)   Keros Divided (OOC) - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 9:44 pm

I know, Coaran is just assuming it. He doesn't actually know.

The Minions of Mallis are hunting down the elementals and they accuse everyone of being one until they know the truth. Don't be surprised if every bad guy you meet calls you an elemental.
Back to top Go down
http://darklord979.deviantart.com/
The Stalker of Shadows
Rough AI
The Stalker of Shadows

PostSubject: Re: Keros Divided (OOC)   Keros Divided (OOC) - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 9:47 pm

That makes sense. So Rynier singed his Own Death ware ent but sticking g with her then ?
Back to top Go down
Derkal
Derkal

PostSubject: Re: Keros Divided (OOC)   Keros Divided (OOC) - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 9:50 pm

The Midnight Stalker wrote:
Own Death ware ent but sticking g with her then ?

I'm not sure how to answer that.
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: Keros Divided (OOC)   Keros Divided (OOC) - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 9:54 pm

Probably, unless he knows how to fight dark creatures.

Anyway, Pyrena is being very casual, and now the Elementals have made a bit of an impact on the story. They keep a balance in nature, which will get destroyed if they are captured and killed. Don't be surprised when smaller islands vanish, and when the world is plunged into volcanic winter.
Back to top Go down
The Stalker of Shadows
Rough AI
The Stalker of Shadows

PostSubject: Re: Keros Divided (OOC)   Keros Divided (OOC) - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 9:58 pm

An a modified nuclear winter type deal eh? That would suck.
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: Keros Divided (OOC)   Keros Divided (OOC) - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 10:12 pm

Not exactly. Volcanic winters are very real, look them up. They caused pretty bad famines and such. It's sort of like apocalypse, though.
Back to top Go down
Derkal
Derkal

PostSubject: Re: Keros Divided (OOC)   Keros Divided (OOC) - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 10:13 pm

Nice Vipes! That would be a very interesting turn!
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: Keros Divided (OOC)   Keros Divided (OOC) - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 10:30 pm

Yeah, don't forget the tidal waves.

Anyway, Pyrena's still behaving casually, and is actually very honest, but she knows trouble's coming for her.
Back to top Go down
The Stalker of Shadows
Rough AI
The Stalker of Shadows

PostSubject: Re: Keros Divided (OOC)   Keros Divided (OOC) - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 10:32 pm

Well pats volcanos haveowered the average world tep as late as the early 90's
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: Keros Divided (OOC)   Keros Divided (OOC) - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 11:07 pm

Exactly, and if enough erupted to blot out the sun, it's be a world plunged into winter.
Back to top Go down
Derkal
Derkal

PostSubject: Re: Keros Divided (OOC)   Keros Divided (OOC) - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 11:14 pm

Hmm, not exactly sure what to post right now. Still waiting for Maxx in the Enchanted Forest.

Trying not to make it one of those all out battle Rps of mine. I'm trying to put some more plot into this and make it an actual story.
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: Keros Divided (OOC)   Keros Divided (OOC) - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 11:22 pm

Well, Pyrena instantly dislikes Mallis, and she just indirectly called the guy talking to her a fool, because he thinks he's so powerful.
Back to top Go down
Derkal
Derkal

PostSubject: Re: Keros Divided (OOC)   Keros Divided (OOC) - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 11:27 pm

Posted, I avoided the fight because I knew it would probably lead to a large chain of fights along the way of the RP. Eventually there will be a few battles but we've already got one going on in the Enchanted Forest. One is good for now.

More Immortals have shown up.
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: Keros Divided (OOC)   Keros Divided (OOC) - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 11:33 pm

I guess a Fire Elemental counts as immortal, but considering she lacks the knowledge most immortals have, she doesn't really know the proper definition.
Back to top Go down
The Stalker of Shadows
Rough AI
The Stalker of Shadows

PostSubject: Re: Keros Divided (OOC)   Keros Divided (OOC) - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 11:53 pm

Negotiation isn't on of Rynier's strong point aparently. I didn't even know that!
Back to top Go down
The Stalker of Shadows
Rough AI
The Stalker of Shadows

PostSubject: Re: Keros Divided (OOC)   Keros Divided (OOC) - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 11:54 pm

And I dunno if Rynier would be immortal. Long live for sure, but immortal? Not sure. And sorry abou the double post.
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: Keros Divided (OOC)   Keros Divided (OOC) - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 11:58 pm

Well, It depends on who you're negotiating with. Judging character isn't the same as negotiating.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Keros Divided (OOC)   Keros Divided (OOC) - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Keros Divided (OOC)
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next