Roleplex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplex is a place to make stories and collaborate with other writers in new ways of writing

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Keros Divided (OOC)

Go down 
+2
The Stalker of Shadows
Derkal
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Derkal
Transvestite Administrator
Derkal

Keros Divided (OOC) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keros Divided (OOC)   Keros Divided (OOC) - Page 8 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 11:59 pm

Technically the Immortals can't live forever. They are called so for their godlike powers and abilities. They can live for immense amounts of time, but not entirely forever.

Btw, Slayers, Immortals, and Elementals are basically all the same thing.
Back to top Go down
http://darklord979.deviantart.com/
The Stalker of Shadows
Rough AI
The Stalker of Shadows

PostSubject: Re: Keros Divided (OOC)   Keros Divided (OOC) - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 12:01 am

Y'all are gonna have to slow the pace a bit for me. I'm on my iPod and it takes me a bit to type things. The last three times I went to post one of you beat me And I had to ditch what I typed.
Back to top Go down
Derkal
Derkal

PostSubject: Re: Keros Divided (OOC)   Keros Divided (OOC) - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 12:02 am

Ok, I'll have to leave soon anyways.
Back to top Go down
The Stalker of Shadows
Rough AI
The Stalker of Shadows

PostSubject: Re: Keros Divided (OOC)   Keros Divided (OOC) - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 12:12 am

Ummm. Okay didn't say you had to get off, but whatever
Back to top Go down
Derkal
Derkal

PostSubject: Re: Keros Divided (OOC)   Keros Divided (OOC) - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 12:14 am

No I would have been leaving soon anyways.
Back to top Go down
The Stalker of Shadows
Rough AI
The Stalker of Shadows

PostSubject: Re: Keros Divided (OOC)   Keros Divided (OOC) - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 12:24 am

Oh well that's cool. My nephews over and I've been splitting my attention between this and him soy do as is a bit off anyhow.
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: Keros Divided (OOC)   Keros Divided (OOC) - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 12:30 am

Man, today's just slow.
Back to top Go down
The Stalker of Shadows
Rough AI
The Stalker of Shadows

PostSubject: Re: Keros Divided (OOC)   Keros Divided (OOC) - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 1:10 am

I is posted. And yah it is. Well my day started at 7 am. Drove 120. Miles to see my dad. Drove anouther 30 to see a friend and mAde the 150 mile trip back. Then I got grounded from my PC for today, but my step mom never said nothing about my iPod, sop yay me!
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: Keros Divided (OOC)   Keros Divided (OOC) - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 1:12 am

Sounds like a crazy day.
Back to top Go down
The Stalker of Shadows
Rough AI
The Stalker of Shadows

PostSubject: Re: Keros Divided (OOC)   Keros Divided (OOC) - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 1:37 am

Mostly boring. Try spending 3 + hours in a car. I did bring my MP3 player but I forgot to charge it.
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: Keros Divided (OOC)   Keros Divided (OOC) - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 1:57 am

I know the feeling. I've traveled and then had my nook go dead, so then I'm trying to fall asleep in the car, because that's all I can do.
Back to top Go down
The Stalker of Shadows
Rough AI
The Stalker of Shadows

PostSubject: Re: Keros Divided (OOC)   Keros Divided (OOC) - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 2:02 am

So I guess now we gotta wait for grox eh? Cuz now there's nothing to do till he respond I think.
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: Keros Divided (OOC)   Keros Divided (OOC) - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 2:21 am

Well, I'm working for an advertisement for the dog RP, and I am soon going to make the dog in the advertisement a character.
Back to top Go down
The Stalker of Shadows
Rough AI
The Stalker of Shadows

PostSubject: Re: Keros Divided (OOC)   Keros Divided (OOC) - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 2:25 am

I see. I would've made my character but like I said I got grounded for they day from my laptop. And my iPod isn't good for long stuff. It crashes sometimes when I'm typing.
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: Keros Divided (OOC)   Keros Divided (OOC) - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 2:43 am

It's fine. I'm just excited, because it seems nobody has made one like this, and I think it'll be a good one.
Back to top Go down
The Stalker of Shadows
Rough AI
The Stalker of Shadows

PostSubject: Re: Keros Divided (OOC)   Keros Divided (OOC) - Page 8 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 1:55 am

I wish grox would show back up. This thing is dead without him hear.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Keros Divided (OOC)   Keros Divided (OOC) - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 4:29 am

Arise, you accursed thread!!!!
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: Keros Divided (OOC)   Keros Divided (OOC) - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 10:35 pm

YAY! REVIVAL!

...I've actually been waiting for it...Maxx, do you think you could send 50% Mitch to find Warrain, since he's on the surface, caught in a storm?
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Keros Divided (OOC)   Keros Divided (OOC) - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 12:17 am

Sure. His ship is about to crash anyways. Where is Warrain, exactly?
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: Keros Divided (OOC)   Keros Divided (OOC) - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 12:40 am

Probably washed up on the shores of the island by now. It's undiscovered by people not native to it, so nobody will know where they are.
Back to top Go down
Derkal
Derkal

PostSubject: Re: Keros Divided (OOC)   Keros Divided (OOC) - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 8:42 pm

Back. Anything new happen?
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: Keros Divided (OOC)   Keros Divided (OOC) - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 11:22 pm

No, although Maxx says he'll send 50% Mitch after Warrain.
Back to top Go down
Lieo
Willy Wonka
Lieo

Location : A WORLD OF HOT, A WORLD OF SOOT - THE WORLD OF INDUSTRY

PostSubject: Re: Keros Divided (OOC)   Keros Divided (OOC) - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 1:05 am

Quote :
Keros is another dimension, another universe that was full of mystical creatures and beautiful lands. It was once a peaceful land, and its beauty still remains to those who seek it, but has since been tainted by a terrible tragedy...

Something dark slithers abound, something that poisons the apple, chills the people, and hides in the shadows has risen. Something of pure evil has been born, has rose from the darkness and planted itself in the light... the Darkness. A mass of dark magic that consumes at its touch, has been stirred from its slumber. Its identity and origin unbeknownst to the populace; while belief holds it has always been. Unheard myths tells it was conjured...

Kin of the Darkness, composed of dark sludge, possess otherworldly magic. Among these monsters is a blood monger who bends the will of the Darkness as his own. He who nourishes it, bent the Darkness to the name Mallis. Mallis, a tyrant with powers unlike anything imaginable. He consumes all things to survive. His children, the Minions needs mortal lives to survive, to eat and harvest life. Mallis must consume entire realms to sustain his Minions and right now, the expanse of Keros has been made his personal playground. Do you believe you can overcome his rule?

The Great Peacekeepers themselves are already falling to their knees. Their empire a great force of peace in the realm. They kept order and balance, and now their entire empire has fallen under seige to the Darkness in a matter of minutes. Few of their warriors remain.

Rumors of a Chosen One with the power to defeat Mallis arises. But who can stop this threat? Who can do this? Who is the Chosen One? How will this person know they are the one? Whether the Chosen One be a manufacture of hope or not, these questions will all be answered soon enough. A secret chasm left behind the Ancients; in it they left prophecies and instructions. Some instructions were shattered by treasure hunters that raided the chasm's plunder and others scattered all over Keros... as well as the one thing that has the power to destroy Mallis.

The Immortals were a race of powerful spellcasters. They came in all shapes and forms. Mallis, too, is an Immortal. Immortals are rumored to live unbound by age, and can be killed only by powerful magic. Mallis killed off most of Immortals, yet some still survive. Can you stand as an Immortal and do your part in his destruction?

I was bored, so I rewrote the first piece of the intro into a more satisfying 'high fantasy' format (as most prophecies should be!) if you're wanting to use it. Feel free. In any case, the roleplay itself seems like your typical "CENSORED's about to get real and you're the chosen one by the way" fantasy roleplay. Which is fine, and can be very good if followed through properly. Ignoring the cliches, the way you introduced Keros made it seem sort of like an alien planet which was pretty cool. My only big question is that in the introduction, you introduced Mallis as one of the creatures that the Darkness has produced, and yet Mallis is in control of the Darkness. Did the Darkness create these beings just to be ruled by them? If that's what you were going for, it could be a very interesting plot device if utilized properly.
Back to top Go down
http://pocketmyrat.tumblr.com/
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Keros Divided (OOC)   Keros Divided (OOC) - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 1:10 am

Of kn knowledge, Mallis was made by some dragon lady to control the darkness and keep it from destroying everything, but he then went all loopy and backfired, killing everybody.
Back to top Go down
JunkMail
Murderator
JunkMail

PostSubject: Re: Keros Divided (OOC)   Keros Divided (OOC) - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 1:15 am

Sounds like my kind of guy.
Back to top Go down
http://www.roleplex.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Keros Divided (OOC)   Keros Divided (OOC) - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Keros Divided (OOC)
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next