Roleplex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplex is a place to make stories and collaborate with other writers in new ways of writing

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Era of the Old/New Gods - Closed, may be reopened...

Go down 
+2
JunkMail
Mr Allen J
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

Era of the Old/New Gods - Closed, may be reopened... - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Era of the Old/New Gods - Closed, may be reopened...   Era of the Old/New Gods - Closed, may be reopened... - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 12:03 am

Yeah, uh fixed to appease your anusburgers.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Era of the Old/New Gods - Closed, may be reopened...   Era of the Old/New Gods - Closed, may be reopened... - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 12:07 am

What's an anusburger?
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: Era of the Old/New Gods - Closed, may be reopened...   Era of the Old/New Gods - Closed, may be reopened... - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 12:07 am

Inside joke.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Era of the Old/New Gods - Closed, may be reopened...   Era of the Old/New Gods - Closed, may be reopened... - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 1:01 am

Har Har Har.

Don't you think that's rather insensitive?
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: Era of the Old/New Gods - Closed, may be reopened...   Era of the Old/New Gods - Closed, may be reopened... - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 1:09 am

Nope. Not at all. =P
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Era of the Old/New Gods - Closed, may be reopened...   Era of the Old/New Gods - Closed, may be reopened... - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 1:31 am

well I think it is. That's not the way to get a job as a moderator, my friend.

But suit yourself. I don't feel like getting in an argument right now.

Waiting for Zar so I can post for both peter and Carter at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Era of the Old/New Gods - Closed, may be reopened...   Era of the Old/New Gods - Closed, may be reopened... - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 3:05 am

And now to do this for the second time because the browser ate my first sheet.

name: Alicea Elias

appearance: Alicea is a tall woman, almost freakishly tall, being a good 6'3" without heels and 6'6" at least with them. Most of her body is taken up by her long, slim, sleek legs which look like they belong to a model. her skin is a medium caucasian color (the biproduct of Javier Elias' second wife, whereas Carole was with the fifth), and possesses light brown hair which flows down to the small of her back, though she normally pins it up in a bun or pony tail. Her eyes are a warm hazel brown, like Carole's, though unlike her sister, her face is more angular and bony. She has a long, bony nose that gives her a snootish look, as well as a pair of full cherry red lips. Her eyes are always accompanied by eye shadow and heavy mascara, giving her an intense look. When working, she dresses in a feminine pinstripe suit without a tie and with the white shirt unbuttoned a bit too low to be called modest. When not working, she normally wears a red glittery cocktail dress with matching heels and nails which "set off her eyes" or some clever bullshit like that.

personality: Alicea is more focused than her little sister. Though she's just as spoiled as Carole is, Alicea actually does something to make sure that the money both her and her sister live off of last. She is a notoriously hard worker, and has at times been called a workaholic, though she disagrees. Alicea claims that she works so hard because she understands that one day her father will die and she will inherit his business, being his oldest still-living child of the Elias family (her two older brothers were killed in a car crash years ago). She feels rather stressed out a lot by her responsibility, causing her to often overlook the simpler things in life like relaxing and just having fun with others. Her inability to relax has caused her to turn to alcohol at times, though she is not technically an alcoholic. She can choose not to drink, but enjoys doing it, so usually when she goes out to party she gets extremely drunk, winding her up in some pretty prickly situations. But I'll not waste my pixels describing them, as you can just use your imagination to fill in the blanks.

powers/abilities: Alicea possesses the power of empathetic mimicry. Basically, she is a power copier, however the powers she copies are set off by emotions. Every emotion she has is accompanied by a certain power which she has picked up over the years from other mutants. Every emotion has the potential to have one power assigned to it (with the exception of fear), and she can swap one power for another, though this is difficult. The emotion that takes the power that Alicea has replicated is dependent on the primary emotion she feels around that person. For positive-feeling emotions like joy, laughter, or lust, the power becomes stronger the friendlier Alicea is with the original owner of the power, whereas for negative emotions like fear, anger, or sadness, the power becomes stronger the more Alicea dislikes the person. Here's basically how it works; she forms a bond with a person who is a mutant. After a while, the feeling she feels most when around that mutant slowly solidifies into a new power. This doesn't always take a long time, however. Emotions can also be acquired via a period of strong emotion (like a really scary event).

These are the abilities that she's acquired so far:

happiness- a variation of Carole's metal form. Alicea forms a layer of some sort of crystalline substance around her body (like Emma Frost in X-men), which can deflect melee damage and is fireproof. When the substance is damaged heavily enough, it shatters like glass, though Alicea is not injured by the shards.

stress- Business Intuition. This power gives Alicea supernatural negotiating skills as well as a better understanding of economics and such. it also increases her knowledge of mathematics to a degree, allowing her to perform mental math easier.

fear- this is the only emotion with two powers, though Alicea can't control which she uses. The powers are silk generation and smoke generation. Silk generation causes the user to create a sheet of white silk which can then be telepathically controlled by the user to float through the air. This can cover up villains or simply cause distractions (like the scene with the sheets in Electra). Smoke manipulation allows Alicea to breathe a thick black smokescreen, obstructing an enemy's view and allowing her to escape.

Now for drawbacks. Firstly, Alicea can only use one power at one time, as you can't feel several emotions at one time. Secondly, there is a grace period between powers where Alicea cannot use any power, which leads to her third drawback; the more Alicea uses her abilities (with the exception of business intuition, which is a subconscious ability), she becomes increasingly prone to mood swings, causing her to lose her abilities for a time.

other: She is Carole's big sister.
Back to top Go down
Lieo
Willy Wonka
Lieo

Location : A WORLD OF HOT, A WORLD OF SOOT - THE WORLD OF INDUSTRY

PostSubject: Re: Era of the Old/New Gods - Closed, may be reopened...   Era of the Old/New Gods - Closed, may be reopened... - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 3:49 am

Aren't the moderators supposed to be tough enough to handle being called an anusburger?
Back to top Go down
http://pocketmyrat.tumblr.com/
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: Era of the Old/New Gods - Closed, may be reopened...   Era of the Old/New Gods - Closed, may be reopened... - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 3:55 am

Lieo, it's already been resolved. So there's no point in bringing it up again.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Era of the Old/New Gods - Closed, may be reopened...   Era of the Old/New Gods - Closed, may be reopened... - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 4:12 am

Lieo wrote:
Aren't the moderators supposed to be tough enough to handle being called an anusburger?

Dear Lieo, I do not have a problem with being called an anusberger at all. I actually found it quite humorous, however it was rather insensitive towards people with asbergers disorder, so therefore it was my purpose as a moderator to inform Lone that I did not approve of his actions. I know some people witht that who would be greatly offended by the word "anusberger".

Honestly, you can call me that all you want, but I still have to inform him of the rules, even if he is my friend and even if it was meant harmlessly.
Back to top Go down
Lieo
Willy Wonka
Lieo

Location : A WORLD OF HOT, A WORLD OF SOOT - THE WORLD OF INDUSTRY

PostSubject: Re: Era of the Old/New Gods - Closed, may be reopened...   Era of the Old/New Gods - Closed, may be reopened... - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 2:04 pm

But

But

But it's utterly unrelated to aspergers. Then again I could have gotten a different meaning out of it than what Lone intended.

Last edited by Lieo on Sat Feb 09, 2013 4:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://pocketmyrat.tumblr.com/
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Era of the Old/New Gods - Closed, may be reopened...   Era of the Old/New Gods - Closed, may be reopened... - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 8:28 pm

And I could also have gotten an incorrect meaning.

Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: Era of the Old/New Gods - Closed, may be reopened...   Era of the Old/New Gods - Closed, may be reopened... - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 10:01 pm

It was a joke. And I'll admit a very bad joke. But, I feel that there is no more need to continue discussion on it. If anyone got offended I formally apologize to them.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Era of the Old/New Gods - Closed, may be reopened...   Era of the Old/New Gods - Closed, may be reopened... - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 2:12 am

Ok. Then my job here is done.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Era of the Old/New Gods - Closed, may be reopened...   Era of the Old/New Gods - Closed, may be reopened... - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 4:59 pm

Ok I have got to redo Carole and Carter's personalities.
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: Era of the Old/New Gods - Closed, may be reopened...   Era of the Old/New Gods - Closed, may be reopened... - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 5:08 pm

Not neccessarily. The personality section is optional as I feel personality is truly built on IC.
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: Era of the Old/New Gods - Closed, may be reopened...   Era of the Old/New Gods - Closed, may be reopened... - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 9:34 pm

Hey Maxx, where is Alicea?
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Era of the Old/New Gods - Closed, may be reopened...   Era of the Old/New Gods - Closed, may be reopened... - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 10:54 pm

Wherever you want her to be.
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: Era of the Old/New Gods - Closed, may be reopened...   Era of the Old/New Gods - Closed, may be reopened... - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 11:11 pm

Could she be in the alleyway where Johnny and Sylvia are?
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Era of the Old/New Gods - Closed, may be reopened...   Era of the Old/New Gods - Closed, may be reopened... - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 11:17 pm

Dont see why not.
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: Era of the Old/New Gods - Closed, may be reopened...   Era of the Old/New Gods - Closed, may be reopened... - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 4:02 pm

Just to let everyone know we may timeskip to the party soon.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Era of the Old/New Gods - Closed, may be reopened...   Era of the Old/New Gods - Closed, may be reopened... - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 4:33 pm

How long will that be?
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: Era of the Old/New Gods - Closed, may be reopened...   Era of the Old/New Gods - Closed, may be reopened... - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 4:40 pm

Not sure, after some of the current conversations get wrapped up. I do want to time-skip before next Saturday.

Since Zar is going to be gone until Friday i'm not sure.
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: Era of the Old/New Gods - Closed, may be reopened...   Era of the Old/New Gods - Closed, may be reopened... - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 8:30 pm

Well, Maxx. Do you mind if I time skip in the middle of your interaction with Martin? Because all I have to do is wrap up the interaction with Black, and the Carter/Neron thing.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Era of the Old/New Gods - Closed, may be reopened...   Era of the Old/New Gods - Closed, may be reopened... - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 8:38 pm

yeah sure. do you wanna save Alicea for the party? I can't post now, as I'm about to leave, but I can later.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Era of the Old/New Gods - Closed, may be reopened...   Era of the Old/New Gods - Closed, may be reopened... - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Era of the Old/New Gods - Closed, may be reopened...
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next