Roleplex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplex is a place to make stories and collaborate with other writers in new ways of writing

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Era of the Old/New Gods - Closed, may be reopened...

Go down 
+2
JunkMail
Mr Allen J
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
JunkMail
Murderator
JunkMail

Era of the Old/New Gods - Closed, may be reopened... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Era of the Old/New Gods - Closed, may be reopened...   Era of the Old/New Gods - Closed, may be reopened... - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 12:09 am

I will post IC as soon as I can. Doing some work at the moment.
Back to top Go down
http://www.roleplex.com
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Era of the Old/New Gods - Closed, may be reopened...   Era of the Old/New Gods - Closed, may be reopened... - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 1:12 am

as will I.
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: Era of the Old/New Gods - Closed, may be reopened...   Era of the Old/New Gods - Closed, may be reopened... - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 1:23 am

Could you re-post all your sheets here in separate posts?
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Era of the Old/New Gods - Closed, may be reopened...   Era of the Old/New Gods - Closed, may be reopened... - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 1:35 am

New Supplice wrote:
Could you re-post all your sheets here in separate posts?

Sure, if the nullpointers let me access the sporum.

If not, hell, I'll make new characters.
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: Era of the Old/New Gods - Closed, may be reopened...   Era of the Old/New Gods - Closed, may be reopened... - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 1:37 am

You don't need to post your sheets to start posting IC, your characters were long accepted.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Era of the Old/New Gods - Closed, may be reopened...   Era of the Old/New Gods - Closed, may be reopened... - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 2:21 am

New Supplice wrote:
You don't need to post your sheets to start posting IC, your characters were long accepted.

K. would you mind if I got rid of one character, however? I'm going to get rid of either Ahmed or Matt, in the case of Ahmed having Matt step up as Carole's boyfriend.
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: Era of the Old/New Gods - Closed, may be reopened...   Era of the Old/New Gods - Closed, may be reopened... - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 2:21 am

Maxx Toron wrote:
New Supplice wrote:

K. would you mind if I got rid of one character, however? I'm going to get rid of either Ahmed or Matt, in the case of Ahmed having Matt step up as Carole's boyfriend.

Nope.
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: Era of the Old/New Gods - Closed, may be reopened...   Era of the Old/New Gods - Closed, may be reopened... - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 3:30 pm

Hmmm... I wish people from the first RP were here. But, I know that God-Mod and Scrylonis are here so I think I'll PM them.

Also, Nick; Johnny didn't send any texts. But, he can if you want.
Back to top Go down
JunkMail
Murderator
JunkMail

PostSubject: Re: Era of the Old/New Gods - Closed, may be reopened...   Era of the Old/New Gods - Closed, may be reopened... - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 5:57 pm

Sorry, wrote it on my phone. It's fixed to Jake now.
Back to top Go down
http://www.roleplex.com
Derkal
Transvestite Administrator
Derkal

PostSubject: Re: Era of the Old/New Gods - Closed, may be reopened...   Era of the Old/New Gods - Closed, may be reopened... - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 3:27 am

Here's my 2 characters. Sorry I didn't go very in depth though, I had originally planned to make them longer but due to both time issues and lack of words to say, they were cut a little shorter. But here they are:

Name: Alex Daephal
Appearance:

Alex is a tall man with blackish hair. It is usually short and cut well back. He has a seemingly ordinary face, with blue eyes and a narrow nose. He stands around 5'8 with muscular arms and legs. His usual clothing is a regular white T-shirt, a long blue jacket with a hood, and jeans.

Personality: Alex is seemingly your ordinary 24-year-old man. He is kind and fairly friendly, however he is very distrustful of strangers due to the fact that he was kidnapped once as a child. He also has suffered a childhood of being teased, taunted, and bullied by his older brother Mar. Alex is understanding and willing to help others, but he will always keep an eye on suspicious people.
Alex is very amateur though, being a young adult. He likes to joke around and throw ridiculous parties.

Power: Alex has the power to create powerful burns on his foes's skin. Meaning he can, without shooting fire or any sort of flame, create large burns and cuts on his enemies. It can be extremely painful as it boils and melts skin. It has a great advantage to him as it can knock away enemies when all hope is lost. There is one way to repel the attack: drench yourself in water or enable Alex to use the attack. It usually costs him a large amount of focus to apply the attack, you can stop him from focusing and he will be defenseless. This attack can also only be used in short range. About twenty to thirty five feet is about as close as it can come.

Last edited by DarkLord999 on Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:38 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://darklord979.deviantart.com/
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Era of the Old/New Gods - Closed, may be reopened...   Era of the Old/New Gods - Closed, may be reopened... - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 3:29 am

Alex's power is a bit...much. Does he have a drawback?

I'll have all my character sheets within the hour (hopefully).
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: Era of the Old/New Gods - Closed, may be reopened...   Era of the Old/New Gods - Closed, may be reopened... - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 3:44 am

Make Alex's power strictly very close range and we will be all set. Both are accepted.

I'll index them in the morning. Speaking of which can you put the two sheets in separate posts?
Back to top Go down
Derkal
Derkal

PostSubject: Re: Era of the Old/New Gods - Closed, may be reopened...   Era of the Old/New Gods - Closed, may be reopened... - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 5:39 pm

Ok, here's Mar's in a separate post:

Name: Mar Daephal
Appearance:
Mar is a more of a rougher version of his brother. He has a shaved head and a bony body yet fairly muscular. His eyes are gray and he typically wears a black jacket with a hood and jeans, just the opposite of his brother whom he has a distaste for.

Personality: Mar is a rough man who joined several gangs as a teenager and was one of those rougher, bullies during school years. Although he is well past it now, he still resembles some of his old self.
He is kind in very many aspects, but he does have a hint of the character you'd find suspicious. He is one of those men that like to do nothing more than be stubborn. He doesn't get happy or excited very often, but he has his moments occassionally. He has a dry sense of personality, but if you get to know him his true colors will show
Power: Mar has the power to manipulate some elements of weather. He can produce small tornadoes and thunderstorms, as well as make it rain down water, ice, snow or hail. He has the power to produce winds of high speeds and the like.
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: Era of the Old/New Gods - Closed, may be reopened...   Era of the Old/New Gods - Closed, may be reopened... - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 5:52 pm

You can start posting.

Mar can talk to Lash who is sitting on a bench.
Back to top Go down
Derkal
Derkal

PostSubject: Re: Era of the Old/New Gods - Closed, may be reopened...   Era of the Old/New Gods - Closed, may be reopened... - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 6:00 pm

Alright. Where is this exactly?
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Era of the Old/New Gods - Closed, may be reopened...   Era of the Old/New Gods - Closed, may be reopened... - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 7:25 pm

Name: Carolina (Carole) Elias

Appearance:

Normal form: Carole's half Brazilian and half American. This causes her skin to be a smooth, caramel color with almost a shine to it, which might be a hint of her powers. She's about 5'6", and slightly underweight, being a light 100 pounds. She has black hair, which usually has a streak of whatever her favorite color is that week in it, although she isn't one of those gothic types who dye their hair neon green. her's is usually either light brown, a bronze color, or golden. Her eyes are a sparkling silver color, and her pupils show slight signs of astigmatism, as she wears contacts. Clothing-wise, Carolina usually wears shorter dresses (but nothing too revealing) in either silver, gold, or cherry red to match her long nails and lips. She wears a lot of jewelry, thanks to her rich family, and always carries a velvet purse that matches the colors she is wearing.

Personality: Carole is the epitome of the spoiled rotten brat. She is conceited to an almost humorous point, and her head is constantly in the clouds, stuck in stereotype rich-person problems like "oh my! My dress is ten minutes out of season!" and "Waiter! My caviar is five minutes late!" She has nearly no concept of the outside world, and lives in ehr own private bubble where everything is okay with everyone. She gets what she wants and doesn't ask twice.

other:

Last edited by Maxx Toron on Sat Feb 09, 2013 7:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Era of the Old/New Gods - Closed, may be reopened...   Era of the Old/New Gods - Closed, may be reopened... - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 7:25 pm

Name: Peter Spaulding

Appearance: Peter is about 5'11" and weighs a slim 120 pounds. He is scrawny and slim, but fast and nimble. His face is long and almost impish-looking. He has a long, hooked nose and squinty brown eyes that are almost Clint Eastwood-like. His hair is black as coal and clings to his scalp. He wears a pair of rimless glasses that usually sits low on his nose, slightly below his eyes. Peter usually wears a plain white tee shirt with black jeans, a pair of black hightop Jordans, and a black longcoat (longer than a jacket, shorter than a trench coat, if memory serves me). On his head he normally wears a black fedora.

Personality: Peter is the town prankster. He is constantly pulling jokes on people and can be very immature. He is sarcastic a lot, and has a rather dark sense of humor. He's a rather mysterious individual, having seemingly no home yet such good clothing, and is excellent at dodging questions about his life and/or family. He kind of does what he wants, and nobody gets hurt. He's kind of like Black Fall's Huckleberry Finn; the vulgar vagabond that everyone but the adults want to hang out with. He's normally very gregarious around friends, but is slow to trust and slower to forgive. He doesn't trust adults much as well, and normally avoids them whenever possible.

Other: Peter loves classical music and always carries a silver flute with him, which eh can play extremely well. It's how he makes the little bit of money that he has.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Era of the Old/New Gods - Closed, may be reopened...   Era of the Old/New Gods - Closed, may be reopened... - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 7:26 pm

name: Ahmed Araya

appearance: Ahmed is the starting middle linebacker on the Black Falls High School Varsity Football team and he looks the part. He's a massive 6'3", and weighs a whopping 260 pounds. He is incredibly muscular. His skin is coal black, as he is from Uganda. He has nothing but a bit of black stubble for hair, and is growing a bit of a mustache. His eyes are calm-looking and are a dark green. He always wears a pair of blue jeans and his football jersey, which is black with white stripes. He's number 55, after his favorite football player, Terrell Suggs.

personality: Ahmed is surprisingly humble for being a starting linebacker who's being looked at by D1 high schools. He comes from humble roots and always remembers them. Unlike most senior football players, he doesn't act like a jerk and likes to be alone. He does community service a lot and likes to give back to society. This, however, causes him have some rather...poor friendships (like with a certain Peter Spaulding), causing a lot of people to believe that he's a trouble maker like his buddy, which he isn't. Peter's his best friend, though, and despite his bad rap in town and his being a vagabond.

Despite his normal calmness, Ahmed has a surprising amount of rage built up in him from his past of running from the LRA, and this is why he's so good at football. He imagines his enemies to be Joseph Kony or another one of his terrorist thugs.

other: Ahmed was born in Uganda, but his family was run out of the country by the LRA. His family was hunted because of his ability, and the LRA kidnapped Ahmed's father and brother, both of which were killed. His mother took him to America, where she thought he would be safer. His suppressed rage from the LRA hunting him made him a powerful football player. Nearly his entire life is spent playing football, the sport he loves, training, or helping out charity.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Era of the Old/New Gods - Closed, may be reopened...   Era of the Old/New Gods - Closed, may be reopened... - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 7:26 pm

name: Matt Madison

appearance: Matt Madison is the starting defensive tackle on the Black Falls Varsity football team, and he fits the part well. He stands at about 6'3" and weighs a whopping 290 pounds. He is incredibly strong, but is very stocky and has quite a belly, like all linemen do. His skin is almost caramel-colored, indicating some sort of Pacific heritage. His eyes are small and a dark, stormy blue, and his hair is black and incredibly curly, like Haloti Ngata's. He wears a thick, full black beard and mustache on his face. On his body, he wears a Black Falls letterman jacket with a Varsity letter on it. The jacket's torso is white and the sleeves are black. Across the back it says "Black Falls Crusaders", with a picture of a crusader with a sword in his hands (look up the Cardinal Gibbons Crusaders symbol). On his lower half he wears black and white track pants and a pair of high-top basketball shoes which are solid black. He wears his Junior Ring on his right ring finger, which is silver with an onyx gem.

personality: Matt is surprisingly smart for his role, but lives rather instinctually. He buddied up to Ahmed because he was the strongest guy on the team, and the two have been friends ever since Ahmed came to the school sophomore year. Matt doesn't think, he reacts, just like any good lineman, causing him to do some stupid things at times, especially in the presence of women, making many people think of him as an idiot, which he isn't, as he has a 4.0 GPA. He has always been plagued by people thinking of him as a moron, which is where he gets his anger to play football.

other: Matt and Ahmed are really good friends. Truthfully, Ahmed likes Matt more than he likes Peter.
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: Era of the Old/New Gods - Closed, may be reopened...   Era of the Old/New Gods - Closed, may be reopened... - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 10:15 pm

DarkLord999 wrote:
Alright. Where is this exactly?

Do you mean where is everyone at the moment? Paradise of PA, Carnival. It's your usual amusement-park ish thing (Ferris Wheels, Roller Coasters, etc). Though it's night time and the place is about to close.

Excellent Maxx, I'll replace those links shortly.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Era of the Old/New Gods - Closed, may be reopened...   Era of the Old/New Gods - Closed, may be reopened... - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 1:07 am

working on Claire now.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Era of the Old/New Gods - Closed, may be reopened...   Era of the Old/New Gods - Closed, may be reopened... - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 1:54 am

Name: Claire Sparks

appearance: Claire is a young, attractive girl of about 5’8” and 120 pounds. She has short jet black hair that is normally spiked up to one side and is almost boyish-looking. Her skin is pale though not unattractively so. Her eyes are dark and sparkle with determination. She always looks calm and complacent, though normally isn’t. She has long fingernails that she paints bright red to match her full red lips. She always wears diamond earrings, though has two more sets of ear piercings as well. She has a small tattoo of a lightning bolt on her left shoulder wing which matches her brother Damien’s. Claire normally dresses very gothic and immodestly. She likes to wear a studded black leather jacket that is cut off slightly above her waist and shows her stomach, which as a belly button piercing in the shape of a lightning bolt with tight leather pants and high black leather studded heeled boots.

Personality: Claire is a bit of an odd young woman. She is extremely intelligent and brilliant, but extremely self-conscious as well. All her life, before she came to the school, she was called an ugly freak and after a while, she believed it. No matter what people say, she believes herself to be a worthless ugly freak. She can be rather short with people and gets angry a lot, though Raphael’s presence calms her down. Claire is also sarcastic and wisecracking as well, and likes to make a lot of sarcastic jokes without thinking about the consequences. She is rather immoral as well, and curses as well as tells a share of dirty jokes. Despite her depression and short-sightedness, she can be insanely loyal and loving and would die for any of her friends. She loves music, sings extremely well, and plays guitar like Angus Young wishes he could.

power: Claire has the power of acid manipulation. She has a kind of acid-kinesis and can alter the PH scale of acids, however she cannot control bases or neutral substances (ie water). This ability allows her to transform, say, the citric acid in an orange into deadly Hydrochloric acid, melting the first thing that punctures the orange's rhine. However, this power does have some drawbacks. Firstly, Claire herself is not acid-proof. So, her own acids can burn and/or melt her. Secondly, the presence of bases (such as ammonia or bleach) weakens her powers substantially. The simple presence of it weakens her, though if she is covered in it, her powers are completely neutralized.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s4nWy8pmIM4

Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: Era of the Old/New Gods - Closed, may be reopened...   Era of the Old/New Gods - Closed, may be reopened... - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 2:00 am

Accepted. You can start posting.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Era of the Old/New Gods - Closed, may be reopened...   Era of the Old/New Gods - Closed, may be reopened... - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 4:12 am

K. I'll post first thing tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: Era of the Old/New Gods - Closed, may be reopened...   Era of the Old/New Gods - Closed, may be reopened... - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 4:49 pm

Also Maxx; this is extremely minor but there's a few references to other RP's in Claire's sheet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Era of the Old/New Gods - Closed, may be reopened...   Era of the Old/New Gods - Closed, may be reopened... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Era of the Old/New Gods - Closed, may be reopened...
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next