Roleplex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplex is a place to make stories and collaborate with other writers in new ways of writing

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Era of the Old/New Gods - Closed, may be reopened...

Go down 
+2
JunkMail
Mr Allen J
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

Era of the Old/New Gods - Closed, may be reopened... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Era of the Old/New Gods - Closed, may be reopened...   Era of the Old/New Gods - Closed, may be reopened... - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 7:25 pm

Name: Carolina (Carole) Elias

Appearance:

Normal form: Carole's half Brazilian and half American. This causes her skin to be a smooth, caramel color with almost a shine to it, which might be a hint of her powers. She's about 5'6", and slightly underweight, being a light 100 pounds. She has black hair, which usually has a streak of whatever her favorite color is that week in it, although she isn't one of those gothic types who dye their hair neon green. her's is usually either light brown, a bronze color, or golden. Her eyes are a sparkling silver color, and her pupils show slight signs of astigmatism, as she wears contacts. Clothing-wise, Carolina usually wears shorter dresses (but nothing too revealing) in either silver, gold, or cherry red to match her long nails and lips. She wears a lot of jewelry, thanks to her rich family, and always carries a velvet purse that matches the colors she is wearing.

Personality: Carole is the epitome of the spoiled rotten brat. She is conceited to an almost humorous point, and her head is constantly in the clouds, stuck in stereotype rich-person problems like "oh my! My dress is ten minutes out of season!" and "Waiter! My caviar is five minutes late!" She has nearly no concept of the outside world, and lives in ehr own private bubble where everything is okay with everyone. She gets what she wants and doesn't ask twice.

other:

Last edited by Maxx Toron on Sat Feb 09, 2013 7:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Era of the Old/New Gods - Closed, may be reopened...   Era of the Old/New Gods - Closed, may be reopened... - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 7:25 pm

Name: Peter Spaulding

Appearance: Peter is about 5'11" and weighs a slim 120 pounds. He is scrawny and slim, but fast and nimble. His face is long and almost impish-looking. He has a long, hooked nose and squinty brown eyes that are almost Clint Eastwood-like. His hair is black as coal and clings to his scalp. He wears a pair of rimless glasses that usually sits low on his nose, slightly below his eyes. Peter usually wears a plain white tee shirt with black jeans, a pair of black hightop Jordans, and a black longcoat (longer than a jacket, shorter than a trench coat, if memory serves me). On his head he normally wears a black fedora.

Personality: Peter is the town prankster. He is constantly pulling jokes on people and can be very immature. He is sarcastic a lot, and has a rather dark sense of humor. He's a rather mysterious individual, having seemingly no home yet such good clothing, and is excellent at dodging questions about his life and/or family. He kind of does what he wants, and nobody gets hurt. He's kind of like Black Fall's Huckleberry Finn; the vulgar vagabond that everyone but the adults want to hang out with. He's normally very gregarious around friends, but is slow to trust and slower to forgive. He doesn't trust adults much as well, and normally avoids them whenever possible.

Other: Peter loves classical music and always carries a silver flute with him, which eh can play extremely well. It's how he makes the little bit of money that he has.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Era of the Old/New Gods - Closed, may be reopened...   Era of the Old/New Gods - Closed, may be reopened... - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 7:26 pm

name: Ahmed Araya

appearance: Ahmed is the starting middle linebacker on the Black Falls High School Varsity Football team and he looks the part. He's a massive 6'3", and weighs a whopping 260 pounds. He is incredibly muscular. His skin is coal black, as he is from Uganda. He has nothing but a bit of black stubble for hair, and is growing a bit of a mustache. His eyes are calm-looking and are a dark green. He always wears a pair of blue jeans and his football jersey, which is black with white stripes. He's number 55, after his favorite football player, Terrell Suggs.

personality: Ahmed is surprisingly humble for being a starting linebacker who's being looked at by D1 high schools. He comes from humble roots and always remembers them. Unlike most senior football players, he doesn't act like a jerk and likes to be alone. He does community service a lot and likes to give back to society. This, however, causes him have some rather...poor friendships (like with a certain Peter Spaulding), causing a lot of people to believe that he's a trouble maker like his buddy, which he isn't. Peter's his best friend, though, and despite his bad rap in town and his being a vagabond.

Despite his normal calmness, Ahmed has a surprising amount of rage built up in him from his past of running from the LRA, and this is why he's so good at football. He imagines his enemies to be Joseph Kony or another one of his terrorist thugs.

other: Ahmed was born in Uganda, but his family was run out of the country by the LRA. His family was hunted because of his ability, and the LRA kidnapped Ahmed's father and brother, both of which were killed. His mother took him to America, where she thought he would be safer. His suppressed rage from the LRA hunting him made him a powerful football player. Nearly his entire life is spent playing football, the sport he loves, training, or helping out charity.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Era of the Old/New Gods - Closed, may be reopened...   Era of the Old/New Gods - Closed, may be reopened... - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 7:26 pm

name: Matt Madison

appearance: Matt Madison is the starting defensive tackle on the Black Falls Varsity football team, and he fits the part well. He stands at about 6'3" and weighs a whopping 290 pounds. He is incredibly strong, but is very stocky and has quite a belly, like all linemen do. His skin is almost caramel-colored, indicating some sort of Pacific heritage. His eyes are small and a dark, stormy blue, and his hair is black and incredibly curly, like Haloti Ngata's. He wears a thick, full black beard and mustache on his face. On his body, he wears a Black Falls letterman jacket with a Varsity letter on it. The jacket's torso is white and the sleeves are black. Across the back it says "Black Falls Crusaders", with a picture of a crusader with a sword in his hands (look up the Cardinal Gibbons Crusaders symbol). On his lower half he wears black and white track pants and a pair of high-top basketball shoes which are solid black. He wears his Junior Ring on his right ring finger, which is silver with an onyx gem.

personality: Matt is surprisingly smart for his role, but lives rather instinctually. He buddied up to Ahmed because he was the strongest guy on the team, and the two have been friends ever since Ahmed came to the school sophomore year. Matt doesn't think, he reacts, just like any good lineman, causing him to do some stupid things at times, especially in the presence of women, making many people think of him as an idiot, which he isn't, as he has a 4.0 GPA. He has always been plagued by people thinking of him as a moron, which is where he gets his anger to play football.

other: Matt and Ahmed are really good friends. Truthfully, Ahmed likes Matt more than he likes Peter.
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: Era of the Old/New Gods - Closed, may be reopened...   Era of the Old/New Gods - Closed, may be reopened... - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 10:15 pm

DarkLord999 wrote:
Alright. Where is this exactly?

Do you mean where is everyone at the moment? Paradise of PA, Carnival. It's your usual amusement-park ish thing (Ferris Wheels, Roller Coasters, etc). Though it's night time and the place is about to close.

Excellent Maxx, I'll replace those links shortly.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Era of the Old/New Gods - Closed, may be reopened...   Era of the Old/New Gods - Closed, may be reopened... - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 1:07 am

working on Claire now.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Era of the Old/New Gods - Closed, may be reopened...   Era of the Old/New Gods - Closed, may be reopened... - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 1:54 am

Name: Claire Sparks

appearance: Claire is a young, attractive girl of about 5’8” and 120 pounds. She has short jet black hair that is normally spiked up to one side and is almost boyish-looking. Her skin is pale though not unattractively so. Her eyes are dark and sparkle with determination. She always looks calm and complacent, though normally isn’t. She has long fingernails that she paints bright red to match her full red lips. She always wears diamond earrings, though has two more sets of ear piercings as well. She has a small tattoo of a lightning bolt on her left shoulder wing which matches her brother Damien’s. Claire normally dresses very gothic and immodestly. She likes to wear a studded black leather jacket that is cut off slightly above her waist and shows her stomach, which as a belly button piercing in the shape of a lightning bolt with tight leather pants and high black leather studded heeled boots.

Personality: Claire is a bit of an odd young woman. She is extremely intelligent and brilliant, but extremely self-conscious as well. All her life, before she came to the school, she was called an ugly freak and after a while, she believed it. No matter what people say, she believes herself to be a worthless ugly freak. She can be rather short with people and gets angry a lot, though Raphael’s presence calms her down. Claire is also sarcastic and wisecracking as well, and likes to make a lot of sarcastic jokes without thinking about the consequences. She is rather immoral as well, and curses as well as tells a share of dirty jokes. Despite her depression and short-sightedness, she can be insanely loyal and loving and would die for any of her friends. She loves music, sings extremely well, and plays guitar like Angus Young wishes he could.

power: Claire has the power of acid manipulation. She has a kind of acid-kinesis and can alter the PH scale of acids, however she cannot control bases or neutral substances (ie water). This ability allows her to transform, say, the citric acid in an orange into deadly Hydrochloric acid, melting the first thing that punctures the orange's rhine. However, this power does have some drawbacks. Firstly, Claire herself is not acid-proof. So, her own acids can burn and/or melt her. Secondly, the presence of bases (such as ammonia or bleach) weakens her powers substantially. The simple presence of it weakens her, though if she is covered in it, her powers are completely neutralized.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s4nWy8pmIM4

Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: Era of the Old/New Gods - Closed, may be reopened...   Era of the Old/New Gods - Closed, may be reopened... - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 2:00 am

Accepted. You can start posting.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Era of the Old/New Gods - Closed, may be reopened...   Era of the Old/New Gods - Closed, may be reopened... - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 4:12 am

K. I'll post first thing tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: Era of the Old/New Gods - Closed, may be reopened...   Era of the Old/New Gods - Closed, may be reopened... - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 4:49 pm

Also Maxx; this is extremely minor but there's a few references to other RP's in Claire's sheet.
Back to top Go down
Derkal
Transvestite Administrator
Derkal

PostSubject: Re: Era of the Old/New Gods - Closed, may be reopened...   Era of the Old/New Gods - Closed, may be reopened... - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 12:00 am

Gah, sorry I haven't posted yet. I would have posted tonight but I'm quite busy with PD right now, I'll see if I can get one in tomorrow afternoon.
Back to top Go down
http://darklord979.deviantart.com/
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: Era of the Old/New Gods - Closed, may be reopened...   Era of the Old/New Gods - Closed, may be reopened... - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 1:35 am

DarkLord999 wrote:
Gah, sorry I haven't posted yet. I would have posted tonight but I'm quite busy with PD right now, I'll see if I can get one in tomorrow afternoon.

It's okay. As long as this doesn't totally die I'm willing to wait.

Also, I'm making another character. He'll be fairly young at around 11 years old.

And as of now the personality section of sheets is optional.
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: Era of the Old/New Gods - Closed, may be reopened...   Era of the Old/New Gods - Closed, may be reopened... - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 9:07 pm

-----

Last edited by New Supplice on Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Era of the Old/New Gods - Closed, may be reopened...   Era of the Old/New Gods - Closed, may be reopened... - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 3:36 am

back sorry. I've been really busy lately. I'll try to post.
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: Era of the Old/New Gods - Closed, may be reopened...   Era of the Old/New Gods - Closed, may be reopened... - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 9:46 pm

Maxx Toron wrote:
back sorry. I've been really busy lately. I'll try to post.

Understandable. There's no rush, since as long as I'm around this RP won't go anywhere.

....That came out wrong.
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: Era of the Old/New Gods - Closed, may be reopened...   Era of the Old/New Gods - Closed, may be reopened... - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 4:22 am

Oh yeah, GL do you want to know Lash's ability? Hm... there's a few reasons why it should stay a secret, heh.
Back to top Go down
Derkal
Derkal

PostSubject: Re: Era of the Old/New Gods - Closed, may be reopened...   Era of the Old/New Gods - Closed, may be reopened... - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 4:24 am

Sure!
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: Era of the Old/New Gods - Closed, may be reopened...   Era of the Old/New Gods - Closed, may be reopened... - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 4:24 am

I'll PM it to you in a second.
Back to top Go down
Derkal
Derkal

PostSubject: Re: Era of the Old/New Gods - Closed, may be reopened...   Era of the Old/New Gods - Closed, may be reopened... - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 4:43 am

Read it, really good stuff! Very unique!
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: Era of the Old/New Gods - Closed, may be reopened...   Era of the Old/New Gods - Closed, may be reopened... - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 4:46 am

Thanks, I'll respond tomorrow.

Hmmmm... we need more people here, and more interactions. GL, is there any of my characters you want Alex to interact with.
Back to top Go down
Derkal
Derkal

PostSubject: Re: Era of the Old/New Gods - Closed, may be reopened...   Era of the Old/New Gods - Closed, may be reopened... - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 4:53 am

I'll take a look tomorrow and respond some time then.
Back to top Go down
Lieo
Willy Wonka
Lieo

Location : A WORLD OF HOT, A WORLD OF SOOT - THE WORLD OF INDUSTRY

PostSubject: Re: Era of the Old/New Gods - Closed, may be reopened...   Era of the Old/New Gods - Closed, may be reopened... - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 9:48 pm

Sorry for the lack of information in the appearance and personality sections Lonestar, I usually like to write those out in-character. I'm going to work on the bio later, but here is what I have to offer you now.

Name: Black Bedrich
Appearance: Black is a bit of wildcard; if you're trying to identify his heritage. His father was Czechoslovakian, later being a citizen of the Czech Republic who left for Scotland because of the politics. He met Black's mother, and they soon married and had him. The economy drove them to seek their fortune around north-eastern United States, and there he is. Black has pale skin and a brown-red mix bed head kind of hair-do accompanied by matching stubble and strikingly intelligent green eyes. Having grown up in Scotland until sixteen, he has an accent which has been watered down a bit since his moving to the States. He usually wears something comfortable, whether it be baggy jeans, cargos, or even camo pants (he never wears shorts though, never ever). With that, he mainly wears a typical, white mens tank top when at home or just being casual and he always has those black combat boots. He is in good athletic shape, stands at 5'11", and to total it out, he weighs 175 lbs. Black has a few scars with their own stories (though none that are too notable), and rather calloused hands. Black owns little to no jewelry except for dog tags on a chain for when he was in service.
Black has a few quirks, and may even appear as hyper-active, especially if you look at his fingers which seem to be constantly moving or doing something.

Personality: The appearance section had it right; but those green eyes of his are nowhere near capable of reflecting his intellectual aptitude and bright creativity. He is rather gentle for the most part, but it is hard to see that if you can't get past his work-fixated mindset. There are always projects to be done, work to be handled, things to invent, books to read, simply a whole world that appears to be open to him like a public library. This larger and life disposition can make him appear rather charismatic to the untrained eye, but it a tad awkward in semi-casual social interactions with an unknown individual as making new friends isn't on his priority list. Religion and politics is unimportant to him as they are unrelated to his primary concerns, sexuality poses no issue to him, racism is illogical; this is to say that Black has little concern for much of the cultural issues that plagues the country as they are too silly to be worrying about in the first place. He tends to be rather oblivious to romantic relations and/or interactions, and it would take a lot for him to be attracted to a woman in a first place. But let's get back to one thing; he is a genius - hands down, no questions asked. He is knowledgeable in many different areas of expertise, including but not limited to: calculus, arithmetic, history, biology, computers, engineering, thermonuclear astrophysics... you know, the simple stuff.

Other: Black's father, Oswald Bedrich, was a steadfast citizen of the country Czechoslovakia long before it broke apart into the Czech Republic and Slovakia, more inherited by the more Germanic, Czech side of the country. The political instability lasted long before the break-up, and his father fled the country when the politics became too much for him. An engineer and mathematician by trade, it was easy to find work when he moved to Scotland. It later became a part time job when he figured out becoming a college professor suited him more naturally. He met one of his students, a young woman, Adair, only a year or two younger than he was, and learned that her primary aspiration was to be a network engineer and computer analyst. Apparently his advanced arithmetic course could assist her in better understanding binary code, which is a series of consecutive numbers, a code or "language" that computers use to process data and information. Over the course of the year, Black's father has bonded with this particular student and when she graduated, their relationship wasn't just teacher-student, but actual close friends. This friend, eventually became his romantic, and then Black's mother. There was little argument over the boy's name. The father while somewhat homesick, had no desire to give the boy a Czechoslovakian name. His mother however, wanted to give him a good, traditional Scottish name. The father didn't argue, and then there came the name "Black Bedrich".

Of course, his childhood was different than most people and was considered a child prodigy. He picked up basic skills with ease and said his first word at around six months of age. He could speak fluently at age four, and when you're smart and in kindergarten, you tend to get pretty popular. Of course, that mindset changes around elementary school and beyond. He was considered a nerd of course and was teased. His first experience in a fight with another student was in second or third grade when a larger, older student started messing with him and faked a punch; this is also when he began to learn of his ability to process information faster than others. He reacted nearly instantly, not knowing the punch would be fake, and twisted the boy's arm and landing a punch in the ribs. He would have been in trouble if the blow horn hadn't tossed him into an epileptic fit. Black learned a lot about himself that day. It was around fourth grade though when they moved to America since work around Scotland was getting hard to come by.

Nobody actually thought of his power to actually be a power, rather than some miracle of nature or freak accident. His mother and father taught Black what they knew of their professions when he was in high school until they taught him all they knew. Throughout his schools years, he has been getting A's and those occasional B's and has been skipping grades until he graduated high school between fifteen and sixteen. At the time, they couldn't afford a big fancy college, so they took him to a local university.

Let's fast forward: he's twenty. He got a doctorate's degree in biochemical engineering (medicine), an associate's degree in mechanical engineering, an associate's degree in physics (including quantum and nuclear), an associate's degree in history, in mathematics (calculus, geometry, arithmetic, etc.), in all sorts of things. He took no classes in other sciences (he probably already knows have the things there are to know about them). One thing he was never interested in though was string theory. In fact, the subject mostly just pisses him off so don't even bring it up. Anyhow, he originally started off making medicine as a company manager. He he was young back when 9/11 happened, and while he felt fiercely patriotic at the time of the event, he was took young and that passion has since been tempered. Another catastrophic event had happened overseas leaving him rather patriotic again, and the military even had a special job opening. So he has since put his medicine career on hold and enlisted. After a year of training, he was assisting in weapon manufacture and design, including firearms, explosives, and even warheads. He quickly learned thermonuclear astrophysics from their best and soon got started. There was only a few times he had to go out on the field himself. After five years of service, he resigned himself from duty out of a fit of guilt. Some Afghanistan militia had somehow taken under custody a bomb of Black's making. It was a thermal warhead, which instead of just exploding and blowing everything around it, released an immense amount of heat and some device that emitted microwaves. So instead of destroying everything around it, it cooked and fried every living person that was around it. It isn't as inhumane as it sounds, as the process is near instantaneous. Anyways, after getting a hold of the device, they tossed it into an American base. Black felt responsible for their deaths and personally hand-written all of their eulogies before packing his bags. It has been a year since he has left service and has gotten back into the trade of constructing medicine (looking for ways to create some common cold vaccine, mostly).

Power: He's pretty much a Stephen Hawking, except he'd put that little crippled bitch to shame. But okay, let's be technical with this. His brain is essentially super charged and is almost always active and operating at one hundred and ten percent. The size and amount of electrical discharges his brain conducts are completely out of the ordinary, capable of processing information at the speed of a super computer, and allowing him to react to the stimulating factor almost instantly. His brain capacity is also larger so it doesn't completely overcharge him and fry his brain. Many nerves and little tissues in the brain holds information and data so to speak and are half as large as they normally would. Those little pieces of data containers are multiplied and hold just as much as the average sized glands in the cerebral cortex of your brain. So he is allowed to process information, contain more information, react to outside stimulation, and produce conclusion to various problems much faster and more effectively than anybody else. Unfortunately, all of this activity comes at some price like all things do. There are sections of the brain called the pons and cerebellum, which are the brains sensory organs, and is also more sensitive than the average man. This curses Black with epilepsy, which can make the victim suffer seizures when processing an excess amount of information gathered by the sensory organs, especially that of the eyes and ears. Flashing lights and loud noises can cause these, lights being more effective than sound. Getting shot, as you can imagine, is rather uncomfortable experience; even more-so for Black. Another part of the brain, called the medulla oblongata, is responsible for the automatic functions such as breathing, your heart rate, and digestion. This is a mixed bag, as breathing can get more oxygen in your blood and your brain, your heart rate can get that oxygen around faster, and digestion breaks down the food faster. This also allows toxins to travel throughout his body lot faster than you and I.

Last edited by Lieo on Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://pocketmyrat.tumblr.com/
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: Era of the Old/New Gods - Closed, may be reopened...   Era of the Old/New Gods - Closed, may be reopened... - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 10:37 pm

Accepted. I will index later.
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: Era of the Old/New Gods - Closed, may be reopened...   Era of the Old/New Gods - Closed, may be reopened... - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 4:31 am

Last character for now. Let's get this rolling.

Name: Megan Emmet Jerius
Appearance: Megan is a woman of youthful energy and has a strangely Gothic-like appearance, she appears to be way younger than she is like a teenager. To get started she is a European woman of light-olive colored flawless skin with no imperfections such as scars, blemishes, etc. She does have a few large and noticeable freckles sprinkled all across her face. She comes from a family of Britons, her Father, Mother, Grandmother are all from the great English Country, she has lived in England for a good majority of her younger years before departing for the states at the age of 27 to live with her family and experience new things. Since I couldn't resist this; she speaks with a heavy English accent in her natural voice. Megan has a slender, yet athletic build, with a bit of muscles on her being only visible to curious eyes and on her arms, her shoulders are a bit wide for a woman. Standing tall at 5'11 weighing exactly 153 pounds. She has abnormally-long arms and legs, it isn't genetic at all.

Megan has a square shaped face, very pronounced facial features. Due to her powers she is really attractive--- not the most attractive woman on Earth, but pretty easy on the eyes. On that subject she has slightly large and cat-like eyes, which are brown and very distinct in shape. She has a small nose, it's usually not the first thing you'll notice about her, and her ears are medium-sized and pointed at the tips. The color of her hair varies, naturally her hair is straight, and black. Styled as a tidy bobcut.

Megan dresses in a Gothic-like style without over doing it, the main part of her attire is her long knee-length frilled dress, it looks kinda like one of those dresses you'd see movie stars in. This dress has no sleeves and worn over it is a black unbuttoned vest made from the same material as her dress. Directly above her waist is a thick leather belt, which serves absolutely no purpose other than adding on to her style. When she's wearing this dress she has on barely transparent thigh-high/hold-up stockings, and all black combat boots, these are clearly made for men but she doesn't exactly care. Finally, around her neck carries a diamond necklace, not one of those highly expensive ones, nope. The cheap ones that you can get from the malls.

Of course she tends to wear other things when the situation calls for it. This is her casual attire.

Other:

Power: All of her perfect and flawless appearance is because she is a shape shifter, her looks are taken from other people. You see, Megan can copy aspects of people depending on what part of them she consumes. So to elaborate on a greater level; if she drinks someone's spit then she'll be able to speak in their voice at will, if she eats a bit of someone's skin/hair she can change into their face, if she drinks someone's blood then she'll be able to change into their body, and if she licks up someone's tears then she'll have their eyes. As you may have already thought; she just goes around and if she sees something she likes on someone then she'll work to acquire it and add it to her being. At will she can change things about herself, such as change her skin color to any natural shade, or change the color of her iris, and she can do this while having some one else's form so she can easily disguise herself.

But, the ability that really takes the cake is her... hm. Absolute shape shifting, as I'll call it. She'll be able to shape shift into a perfect copy of someone having all their looks, memories, personality, and even power. At a horrible cost of course. She'll have to cut someone's head open and eat a piece of someone's brain. That is something undesirable because one; it requires the person to be dead (and she isn't even that cruel) and it's a messy process.

Another ability that Megan processes is that on touch she can shape shift into object as long as it's no bigger than herself. Almost anything, though unlike her human shape shifting abilities she can only turn into one object after she touches it. And she can still feel pain while being the object, and in that form she'll take damage like a human--- meaning if it breaks then she'll start gushing out blood and when she reverts back to a human she will be injured.

Now, there are quite a few drawbacks to this amazing ability. The biggest weakness is that her body is extra sensitive and frail at the same time. So, someone poking her will hurt her much more than a regular human and her skin will get ripped up far easier, cold and heat are also extra bad for her. Next, there are things that Megan can't copy, such as unnatural alterations to a being (Tattoos, Dyed Hair, etc) or scars. So, if she turns into that man that is covered in tattoos it's a dead give away, but that's not going to be the case most of the time. Say if she copies Jake's appearance she won't have that noticeable scar under his eye. Finally, if she falls unconscious or goes to sleep she'll revert back to her default form (the form described in her appearance section) and if she's damaged too much she'll also revert back to the default form. Some frequencies of sound and light will also cause her to turn into her TRUE form which is worse than her default form.

You don't want to see her true form.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Era of the Old/New Gods - Closed, may be reopened...   Era of the Old/New Gods - Closed, may be reopened... - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 4:12 am

My characters will soon be appearing. Claire's intro will be rather...memorable, though I need to ask lone about it first, as it kinda breaks the "average joe" rule.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Era of the Old/New Gods - Closed, may be reopened...   Era of the Old/New Gods - Closed, may be reopened... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Era of the Old/New Gods - Closed, may be reopened...
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next