Roleplex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplex is a place to make stories and collaborate with other writers in new ways of writing

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

And Whatever Days May Come: "I love zombies. If any monster could river dance, it would be Zombies."

Go down 
+4
ViperaUnion
Mr Allen J
The Stalker of Shadows
JunkMail
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Lieo
Willy Wonka
Lieo

Location : A WORLD OF HOT, A WORLD OF SOOT - THE WORLD OF INDUSTRY

And Whatever Days May Come: "I love zombies. If any monster could river dance, it would be Zombies." - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: And Whatever Days May Come: "I love zombies. If any monster could river dance, it would be Zombies."   And Whatever Days May Come: "I love zombies. If any monster could river dance, it would be Zombies." - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 4:50 am

Fortunately for me, it's not my intention to do anything to him (but to combat your statement, I can make him mad).

It's more along the statement that I'm making that I plan to get across.
Back to top Go down
http://pocketmyrat.tumblr.com/
The Stalker of Shadows
Rough AI
The Stalker of Shadows

And Whatever Days May Come: "I love zombies. If any monster could river dance, it would be Zombies." - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: And Whatever Days May Come: "I love zombies. If any monster could river dance, it would be Zombies."   And Whatever Days May Come: "I love zombies. If any monster could river dance, it would be Zombies." - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 5:09 am

huh. meh whatever. so long a you don't make me mad im okay. sure I like a nice happy forum, but as long as im not directly agnotized I prefer not to get too crazy. but I will if I feel it has gone on too long. but a you and dark have molly stopped butting heads I am not conceded what you do.
Back to top Go down
Derkal
Transvestite Administrator
Derkal

PostSubject: Re: And Whatever Days May Come: "I love zombies. If any monster could river dance, it would be Zombies."   And Whatever Days May Come: "I love zombies. If any monster could river dance, it would be Zombies." - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 5:45 am

That's enough. Period.
Back to top Go down
http://darklord979.deviantart.com/
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: And Whatever Days May Come: "I love zombies. If any monster could river dance, it would be Zombies."   And Whatever Days May Come: "I love zombies. If any monster could river dance, it would be Zombies." - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 7:09 pm

Okay, then, issue over.

Dark, Put, I feel the need to say it, don't forget my character is still near yours, just a distance from the huge group, trying to control her horse. She has Corbin and Major with her, and it feels like you completely forgot the animals were there. Considering Rachel talks to the animals almost as though they were people when she speaks, and she's all alone, the two deserve some acknowledgement. She's also asking if they're heading to Hapeville City, like her.
Back to top Go down
The Stalker of Shadows
Rough AI
The Stalker of Shadows

PostSubject: Re: And Whatever Days May Come: "I love zombies. If any monster could river dance, it would be Zombies."   And Whatever Days May Come: "I love zombies. If any monster could river dance, it would be Zombies." - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 8:03 pm

sorry vipra. I hues I got caught up with trying to out do darks character.
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: And Whatever Days May Come: "I love zombies. If any monster could river dance, it would be Zombies."   And Whatever Days May Come: "I love zombies. If any monster could river dance, it would be Zombies." - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 8:24 pm

Yes, but in doing so you have allowed your posts to grow extremely short, which is something you shouldn't settle for. Try to get at least a paragraph.
Back to top Go down
The Stalker of Shadows
Rough AI
The Stalker of Shadows

PostSubject: Re: And Whatever Days May Come: "I love zombies. If any monster could river dance, it would be Zombies."   And Whatever Days May Come: "I love zombies. If any monster could river dance, it would be Zombies." - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 8:55 pm

well m reason I its hard to type on my phone. it takes forever to make a post on it. but I can and will make longer posts.
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: And Whatever Days May Come: "I love zombies. If any monster could river dance, it would be Zombies."   And Whatever Days May Come: "I love zombies. If any monster could river dance, it would be Zombies." - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 8:57 pm

Well, I can't really say I can make long posts now, either. The weather is bad, and I'm getting vertigo because of it.
Back to top Go down
The Stalker of Shadows
Rough AI
The Stalker of Shadows

PostSubject: Re: And Whatever Days May Come: "I love zombies. If any monster could river dance, it would be Zombies."   And Whatever Days May Come: "I love zombies. If any monster could river dance, it would be Zombies." - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 9:21 pm

I see. another issue is the s button is wonky to.
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: And Whatever Days May Come: "I love zombies. If any monster could river dance, it would be Zombies."   And Whatever Days May Come: "I love zombies. If any monster could river dance, it would be Zombies." - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 9:15 pm

Okay, then. Dark, Rachel has agreed to let your character follow her.
Back to top Go down
The Stalker of Shadows
Rough AI
The Stalker of Shadows

PostSubject: Re: And Whatever Days May Come: "I love zombies. If any monster could river dance, it would be Zombies."   And Whatever Days May Come: "I love zombies. If any monster could river dance, it would be Zombies." - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 11:06 pm

and mine is the idiot who can't do CENSORED right.
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: And Whatever Days May Come: "I love zombies. If any monster could river dance, it would be Zombies."   And Whatever Days May Come: "I love zombies. If any monster could river dance, it would be Zombies." - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 12:27 am

Well, I admit it, Dark's character is being pretty hard on Keeper, but my character will have noticed that. If Rachel isn't treated with respect, she'll make you miserable in the strangest of ways.
Back to top Go down
The Stalker of Shadows
Rough AI
The Stalker of Shadows

PostSubject: Re: And Whatever Days May Come: "I love zombies. If any monster could river dance, it would be Zombies."   And Whatever Days May Come: "I love zombies. If any monster could river dance, it would be Zombies." - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 2:52 am

Well Keeper is starting to fall into one of his depesive cycles. so he's gonna be cynical to anyone he meets. I mean the first real human contact in a long time and what do they do? whine about every last think you do. so he's pretty antisocial right now.
Back to top Go down
JunkMail
Murderator
JunkMail

PostSubject: Re: And Whatever Days May Come: "I love zombies. If any monster could river dance, it would be Zombies."   And Whatever Days May Come: "I love zombies. If any monster could river dance, it would be Zombies." - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 3:34 am

Well, I'm going to pass this along to Vipera's leadership for a while. I dont have time to manage the RP at the moment. Schoolwork, my job, and friends are getting in the way an I have other things to be doing with my time. I'll see if I can reintroduce myself later on... Say... Summer or after finals are over.

Once again, sorry for the inactivity and all that, but I'm afraid I'll be pulling a Maxxtoron for a little while.

Until I return then.
Back to top Go down
http://www.roleplex.com
The Stalker of Shadows
Rough AI
The Stalker of Shadows

PostSubject: Re: And Whatever Days May Come: "I love zombies. If any monster could river dance, it would be Zombies."   And Whatever Days May Come: "I love zombies. If any monster could river dance, it would be Zombies." - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 3:44 am

I see. well that okay. hope you come back soon enough.
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: And Whatever Days May Come: "I love zombies. If any monster could river dance, it would be Zombies."   And Whatever Days May Come: "I love zombies. If any monster could river dance, it would be Zombies." - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 10:15 pm

Okay, then...so, any ideas on what we're going to do, since I'm not going to godmod Operator's character when someone reaches Hapeville? Maybe we should have a band of rogue bandits or something.
Back to top Go down
The Stalker of Shadows
Rough AI
The Stalker of Shadows

PostSubject: Re: And Whatever Days May Come: "I love zombies. If any monster could river dance, it would be Zombies."   And Whatever Days May Come: "I love zombies. If any monster could river dance, it would be Zombies." - Page 6 EmptyWed May 01, 2013 10:03 pm

sorry. well im not sure what im even gonna do with keeper. I done went and alienated him from everyone. when they meet up again hes sure to face to same ridicule as before and nobody will trust him.
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: And Whatever Days May Come: "I love zombies. If any monster could river dance, it would be Zombies."   And Whatever Days May Come: "I love zombies. If any monster could river dance, it would be Zombies." - Page 6 EmptyWed May 01, 2013 11:27 pm

Well, not exactly. Rachel doesn't know him, and she's normally a bit of a loner, but she would never wish death on anyone, unless you really wronged her. She might be confused, but she's not hateful.
Back to top Go down
The Stalker of Shadows
Rough AI
The Stalker of Shadows

PostSubject: Re: And Whatever Days May Come: "I love zombies. If any monster could river dance, it would be Zombies."   And Whatever Days May Come: "I love zombies. If any monster could river dance, it would be Zombies." - Page 6 EmptyWed May 01, 2013 11:45 pm

well im still not sure how he's gonna get there. he lost his motorcycle sand most of his food. he has a map, but not mush els.
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: And Whatever Days May Come: "I love zombies. If any monster could river dance, it would be Zombies."   And Whatever Days May Come: "I love zombies. If any monster could river dance, it would be Zombies." - Page 6 EmptyWed May 01, 2013 11:49 pm

It's pretty simple, really. The bandits would be what would happen. I could send in NPC's who could capture your guy, and maybe they catch Rachel and Dark's character later. That's a good way to run back into one another on non-hostile terms, although I don't want my own character to lose her horse or her dog. Maybe she calls Corbin off and begs the bandits not to harm her pets.
Back to top Go down
The Stalker of Shadows
Rough AI
The Stalker of Shadows

PostSubject: Re: And Whatever Days May Come: "I love zombies. If any monster could river dance, it would be Zombies."   And Whatever Days May Come: "I love zombies. If any monster could river dance, it would be Zombies." - Page 6 EmptyThu May 02, 2013 12:14 am

that could work. the ic I dead though.
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: And Whatever Days May Come: "I love zombies. If any monster could river dance, it would be Zombies."   And Whatever Days May Come: "I love zombies. If any monster could river dance, it would be Zombies." - Page 6 EmptyThu May 02, 2013 12:37 am

Not really. Don't you know that if you say something and believe it, it'll happen? Quit being so negative, I'm sure the IC will do better on the weekend. In the meantime, do you want me to have the bandits show up and catch your guy?
Back to top Go down
The Stalker of Shadows
Rough AI
The Stalker of Shadows

PostSubject: Re: And Whatever Days May Come: "I love zombies. If any monster could river dance, it would be Zombies."   And Whatever Days May Come: "I love zombies. If any monster could river dance, it would be Zombies." - Page 6 EmptyThu May 02, 2013 12:59 am

yes. pleases do.

and im not in a good mood. I jut had my ipod stolen
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: And Whatever Days May Come: "I love zombies. If any monster could river dance, it would be Zombies."   And Whatever Days May Come: "I love zombies. If any monster could river dance, it would be Zombies." - Page 6 EmptySat May 04, 2013 12:02 pm

That stinks. I listen to mine all the time, I think I'd have an anxiety attack if I didn't have my music.
Back to top Go down
The Stalker of Shadows
Rough AI
The Stalker of Shadows

PostSubject: Re: And Whatever Days May Come: "I love zombies. If any monster could river dance, it would be Zombies."   And Whatever Days May Come: "I love zombies. If any monster could river dance, it would be Zombies." - Page 6 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 8:14 pm

I finally got around to posting. Sorry about that. As you know i had a busy weekend. And I found my old MP3 player so I have some music at least.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: And Whatever Days May Come: "I love zombies. If any monster could river dance, it would be Zombies."   And Whatever Days May Come: "I love zombies. If any monster could river dance, it would be Zombies." - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

And Whatever Days May Come: "I love zombies. If any monster could river dance, it would be Zombies."
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next