Roleplex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplex is a place to make stories and collaborate with other writers in new ways of writing

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

And Whatever Days May Come: "I love zombies. If any monster could river dance, it would be Zombies."

Go down 
+4
ViperaUnion
Mr Allen J
The Stalker of Shadows
JunkMail
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

And Whatever Days May Come: "I love zombies. If any monster could river dance, it would be Zombies." - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: And Whatever Days May Come: "I love zombies. If any monster could river dance, it would be Zombies."   And Whatever Days May Come: "I love zombies. If any monster could river dance, it would be Zombies." - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 1:46 am

Well, easy to grab if you run fast enough to get close.
Back to top Go down
JunkMail
Murderator
JunkMail

And Whatever Days May Come: "I love zombies. If any monster could river dance, it would be Zombies." - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: And Whatever Days May Come: "I love zombies. If any monster could river dance, it would be Zombies."   And Whatever Days May Come: "I love zombies. If any monster could river dance, it would be Zombies." - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 1:52 am

Once again, running might not be an option, and there's always surprise. Even if a zombie's loud, helicopters can get in without waking you in your sleep. AND, zombies aren't the only enemy. Raiders can be a big issue too.

Again, I'm not saying there's anything wrong with it. It's just not my first choice.

Last edited by TheOperator on Tue Apr 16, 2013 2:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.roleplex.com
The Stalker of Shadows
Rough AI
The Stalker of Shadows

PostSubject: Re: And Whatever Days May Come: "I love zombies. If any monster could river dance, it would be Zombies."   And Whatever Days May Come: "I love zombies. If any monster could river dance, it would be Zombies." - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 2:10 am

my sheet will likely be up tomarow or the day after.
Back to top Go down
The Stalker of Shadows
Rough AI
The Stalker of Shadows

PostSubject: Re: And Whatever Days May Come: "I love zombies. If any monster could river dance, it would be Zombies."   And Whatever Days May Come: "I love zombies. If any monster could river dance, it would be Zombies." - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 7:50 pm

Sorry about the Double post. PC is kinda wonky so i don't wanna do that. And let me know what needs to be added. I kinda ruched this so i know i missed something.

Name:
Keeper Smidt.

Physical Description:
Well Keeper is a white male. He is 5’3” so he’s shorter than average, but too not much. He’s not very muscular, but he’s fast on his feet and fairly nimble. Combined with his small stature and build this makes him hard to catch and able to get into small spaces most adults can’t get into. He does still have trouble getting into spaces only a child could fit in however.

In terms of the rest of his looks He’s a fairly plain guy. Not much to look at. He has blond normal length hair; however he normally keeps it colored a dark red. It’s not for any particular reason; he just likes it that way. He has hazel eyes, but they have more green than brown in them. His nose is short and narrow. His mouth is thin lipped and a bit on the pale side.

He prefers to wear loose fitting clothing, but since the Zombie outbreak he tends to try and wear tighter fitting clothing. Currently he’s wearing a pair of normal blue jean pants and a well fitting plain blue T-shirt. Over that he has a black light wind breaker on. And he has a pair of cheap Dollar Store sunglasses. And a pair of white running shoes from the store. He likes to find things cheap.

Personality:
Keeper is a good guy. He’s the guy you wouldn’t mind going out on the town with. He likes having fun when he’s not on the job. He likes to try and keep an upbeat attitude when he can. Its part of how he copes with the world the way it is now. However the occasional bout of depression isn’t unusual. Not chronic depression, things just eventually get to him. When it does he just gets all gloomy and becomes a general pessimist. He’s not as fun to0 be around then. Thankfully it takes a lot for that to happen.

However despite his Happy-Go-Lucky attitude he knows to get serious when the situation needs him to be. He’d still likely crack the occasional joke if he thinks it’s appropriate, but nothing crude or lewd. Whenever he’s depressed though he just does what is necessary and won’t talk much. This is probably for the best when he’s like that, He’d just try and bring you down.

Biography: Prior to the Zombie outbreak he owned a small restaurant. He doesn’t actually know much about cooking, but he knows a bit about how to run a business and knew he could get away with that if he hired the right people. Witch he did do. So he knows how to handle and manage both money and inventory. Not that money will probably mean much anymore.

For most of his life he’d been independent. He more or less raised himself. He did know his parents and lived with them till he was about 16. They were always busy though, so often times he had to fend for himself. It was how he learned to clean stuff and manage money. He did that whenever his parents left him some. And that was frequently. Sadly he didn’t learn to cook. He just didn’t have it in him. Thank God for frozen pizza and T.V. Dinners.

When he turned 16 he simply told his parents he wanted to move out and so they let him. As far as they were concerned he was able to take care of himself. So then he got an apartment and a part time job working at a department store. Since he doesn’t really splurge on much it was easy for him to save up money and open a saving account. It was with that money and a small loan he was able to open his restaurant.

He was planning the opening of his second restaurant when the Zombie Outbreak begun, but this time as a joint venture with his father. He’d recently reconnected with his Father, not as father and son, but more like good friends. As of the Outbreak he doesn’t know if his Father is alive or not.

Weaponry: A standard 9mm pistol. That’s his only Firearm. He also carries a crossbow and a small hunting knife. He simply bought them the week before the Zombies for a camping and hunting trip and just got lucky that he did get them.

Other Equipment: Two 50 Round clips of Ammo, A water pack, A quiver of arrows, Two 5 Gallon Gasoline cans, A motorize Bicycle with a Bike Trailer (how else would he carry his stuff on that thing?), And a backpack for other stuff.

Family (?):

Mother: Unknown
Father: Unknown
Friends: Presumed dead.

Other: (Anything else?) (Nope)

WWZ
Back to top Go down
JunkMail
Murderator
JunkMail

PostSubject: Re: And Whatever Days May Come: "I love zombies. If any monster could river dance, it would be Zombies."   And Whatever Days May Come: "I love zombies. If any monster could river dance, it would be Zombies." - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 9:37 pm

Two FIFTY round ammo clips?

And Whatever Days May Come: "I love zombies. If any monster could river dance, it would be Zombies." - Page 2 Glockdrum9mm50rd

THAT is a fifty round ammo clip. I'm sorry, but that's too big to be fair. If several normal sized clips added up to carrying fifty bullets, sure. But two clips with 50 rounds each is ridiculous for a supposed side arm.

Change the clip, as drum magazines are difficult to come by. ONE extended magazine and one or two normal mags are acceptable. But that's it. Coupled with the fact that you also have a crossbow...

Drop the drum mags, and you will be accepted.
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: And Whatever Days May Come: "I love zombies. If any monster could river dance, it would be Zombies."   And Whatever Days May Come: "I love zombies. If any monster could river dance, it would be Zombies." - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 9:40 pm

Oh, that is the most bizarre-looking handgun I have ever seen...
Back to top Go down
JunkMail
Murderator
JunkMail

PostSubject: Re: And Whatever Days May Come: "I love zombies. If any monster could river dance, it would be Zombies."   And Whatever Days May Come: "I love zombies. If any monster could river dance, it would be Zombies." - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 10:19 pm

The handgun is normal, the clip is not.

There are several different clip types, the drum and dual drum just being one of them. An assault rifle, for example can have this:

And Whatever Days May Come: "I love zombies. If any monster could river dance, it would be Zombies." - Page 2 1328567_02_100_round_ar_15_drum_magazine_640

Instead of this:

And Whatever Days May Come: "I love zombies. If any monster could river dance, it would be Zombies." - Page 2 4981c553ae030_97865b

The gun itself isn't changed at all. The only difference is that the drum mag. can carry 70 bullets while the normal once can only carry 15.
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: And Whatever Days May Come: "I love zombies. If any monster could river dance, it would be Zombies."   And Whatever Days May Come: "I love zombies. If any monster could river dance, it would be Zombies." - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 10:23 pm

Okay, then the clip looks bizarre.
Back to top Go down
The Stalker of Shadows
Rough AI
The Stalker of Shadows

PostSubject: Re: And Whatever Days May Come: "I love zombies. If any monster could river dance, it would be Zombies."   And Whatever Days May Come: "I love zombies. If any monster could river dance, it would be Zombies." - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 12:43 am

I didn't think that out..... I did say it was a bit rushed. I did the entire thing today during my 30 minute break from Kitchen duty. well I finished it during my second long break, but I did write most of that in that short break. ill fix it and have the new sheet up either later tonight or after 12 tomorrow. that's my break.

Edit: The Bay Computer was free. so here it is

Name:
Keeper Smidt.

Physical Description:
Well Keeper is a white male. He is 5’3” so he’s shorter than average, but too not much. He’s not very muscular, but he’s fast on his feet and fairly nimble. Combined with his small stature and build this makes him hard to catch and able to get into small spaces most adults can’t get into. He does still have trouble getting into spaces only a child could fit in however.

In terms of the rest of his looks He’s a fairly plain guy. Not much to look at. He has blond normal length hair; however he normally keeps it colored a dark red. It’s not for any particular reason; he just likes it that way. He has hazel eyes, but they have more green than brown in them. His nose is short and narrow. His mouth is thin lipped and a bit on the pale side.

He prefers to wear loose fitting clothing, but since the Zombie outbreak he tends to try and wear tighter fitting clothing. Currently he’s wearing a pair of normal blue jean pants and a well fitting plain blue T-shirt. Over that he has a black light wind breaker on. And he has a pair of cheap Dollar Store sunglasses. And a pair of white running shoes from the store. He likes to find things cheap.

Personality:
Keeper is a good guy. He’s the guy you wouldn’t mind going out on the town with. He likes having fun when he’s not on the job. He likes to try and keep an upbeat attitude when he can. Its part of how he copes with the world the way it is now. However the occasional bout of depression isn’t unusual. Not chronic depression, things just eventually get to him. When it does he just gets all gloomy and becomes a general pessimist. He’s not as fun to0 be around then. Thankfully it takes a lot for that to happen.

However despite his Happy-Go-Lucky attitude he knows to get serious when the situation needs him to be. He’d still likely crack the occasional joke if he thinks it’s appropriate, but nothing crude or lewd. Whenever he’s depressed though he just does what is necessary and won’t talk much. This is probably for the best when he’s like that, He’d just try and bring you down.

Biography: Prior to the Zombie outbreak he owned a small restaurant. He doesn’t actually know much about cooking, but he knows a bit about how to run a business and knew he could get away with that if he hired the right people. Witch he did do. So he knows how to handle and manage both money and inventory. Not that money will probably mean much anymore.

For most of his life he’d been independent. He more or less raised himself. He did know his parents and lived with them till he was about 16. They were always busy though, so often times he had to fend for himself. It was how he learned to clean stuff and manage money. He did that whenever his parents left him some. And that was frequently. Sadly he didn’t learn to cook. He just didn’t have it in him. Thank God for frozen pizza and T.V. Dinners.

When he turned 16 he simply told his parents he wanted to move out and so they let him. As far as they were concerned he was able to take care of himself. So then he got an apartment and a part time job working at a department store. Since he doesn’t really splurge on much it was easy for him to save up money and open a saving account. It was with that money and a small loan he was able to open his restaurant.

He was planning the opening of his second restaurant when the Zombie Outbreak begun, but this time as a joint venture with his father. He’d recently reconnected with his Father, not as father and son, but more like good friends. As of the Outbreak he doesn’t know if his Father is alive or not.

Weaponry: A standard 9mm pistol. That’s his only Firearm. He also carries a crossbow and a small hunting knife. He simply bought them the week before the Zombies for a camping and hunting trip and just got lucky that he did get them.

Other Equipment:two Standard Clips.( One loaded in the Pistol), and additional extended clip , A water pack, A quiver of arrows, Two 5 Gallon Gasoline cans, A motorize Bicycle with a Bike Trailer (how else would he carry his stuff on that thing?), And a backpack for other stuff.

Family (?):

Mother: Unknown
Father: Unknown
Friends: Presumed dead.

Other: (Anything else?) (Nope)

WWZ
Back to top Go down
JunkMail
Murderator
JunkMail

PostSubject: Re: And Whatever Days May Come: "I love zombies. If any monster could river dance, it would be Zombies."   And Whatever Days May Come: "I love zombies. If any monster could river dance, it would be Zombies." - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 2:46 am

Accccccccccepted!
Back to top Go down
The Stalker of Shadows
Rough AI
The Stalker of Shadows

PostSubject: Re: And Whatever Days May Come: "I love zombies. If any monster could river dance, it would be Zombies."   And Whatever Days May Come: "I love zombies. If any monster could river dance, it would be Zombies." - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 1:54 pm

Yay!. so whenis the IC going up?
Back to top Go down
JunkMail
Murderator
JunkMail

PostSubject: Re: And Whatever Days May Come: "I love zombies. If any monster could river dance, it would be Zombies."   And Whatever Days May Come: "I love zombies. If any monster could river dance, it would be Zombies." - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 3:56 pm

When more people join. Supplice said he was going to join, so we're still waiting on him.

I want to have at least four people before starting the RP. Right now we only have three. Take this time to PM other people. Perhaps you can already be partnered up with someone and start like that. Or make some interaction plans to kickstart the RP.
Back to top Go down
The Stalker of Shadows
Rough AI
The Stalker of Shadows

PostSubject: Re: And Whatever Days May Come: "I love zombies. If any monster could river dance, it would be Zombies."   And Whatever Days May Come: "I love zombies. If any monster could river dance, it would be Zombies." - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 6:17 pm

Well right now that will be either you or Vipra....
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: And Whatever Days May Come: "I love zombies. If any monster could river dance, it would be Zombies."   And Whatever Days May Come: "I love zombies. If any monster could river dance, it would be Zombies." - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 9:25 pm

My own character is a bit of a loner, so she might avoid people on purpose, and be alone when the RP starts. I guess it depends on where the starting location is, if there is character interaction. Obviously, she's going to be somewhere near the ocean in Georgia, so don't be surprised if you catch her eating charred bait fish or something. Not a lot of large things you can catch with a casting net.
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: And Whatever Days May Come: "I love zombies. If any monster could river dance, it would be Zombies."   And Whatever Days May Come: "I love zombies. If any monster could river dance, it would be Zombies." - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 12:53 am

I'm a bit busy as of late. Going job hunting, wrapping up school for the year, other RPs, etc. So don't really wait on me.
Back to top Go down
The Stalker of Shadows
Rough AI
The Stalker of Shadows

PostSubject: Re: And Whatever Days May Come: "I love zombies. If any monster could river dance, it would be Zombies."   And Whatever Days May Come: "I love zombies. If any monster could river dance, it would be Zombies." - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 1:06 am

wow. seems everyone is busy right now. I hope things aren't this bad tho summer. I know I will still have to go to class and turf well into late june, but my routine wont change much.

so what are we gonna do then?
Back to top Go down
JunkMail
Murderator
JunkMail

PostSubject: Re: And Whatever Days May Come: "I love zombies. If any monster could river dance, it would be Zombies."   And Whatever Days May Come: "I love zombies. If any monster could river dance, it would be Zombies." - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 1:57 am

I guess I can start the RP then. Hopefully others around the forum will join like Sar, Darkel, or Jay.
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: And Whatever Days May Come: "I love zombies. If any monster could river dance, it would be Zombies."   And Whatever Days May Come: "I love zombies. If any monster could river dance, it would be Zombies." - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 2:02 am

Yay!
Back to top Go down
JunkMail
Murderator
JunkMail

PostSubject: Re: And Whatever Days May Come: "I love zombies. If any monster could river dance, it would be Zombies."   And Whatever Days May Come: "I love zombies. If any monster could river dance, it would be Zombies." - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 2:41 am

BAM!
Back to top Go down
The Stalker of Shadows
Rough AI
The Stalker of Shadows

PostSubject: Re: And Whatever Days May Come: "I love zombies. If any monster could river dance, it would be Zombies."   And Whatever Days May Come: "I love zombies. If any monster could river dance, it would be Zombies." - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 1:57 pm

YES!. And I have time to make OP!

And for some odd reason I can't but help thinkof this as a cross between L4D2 and Stephen King's The Stand
Back to top Go down
JunkMail
Murderator
JunkMail

PostSubject: Re: And Whatever Days May Come: "I love zombies. If any monster could river dance, it would be Zombies."   And Whatever Days May Come: "I love zombies. If any monster could river dance, it would be Zombies." - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 4:37 pm

Well, the first post did have a L4D2 reference. It's more of a cross between L4D and Walking Dead.
Back to top Go down
The Stalker of Shadows
Rough AI
The Stalker of Shadows

PostSubject: Re: And Whatever Days May Come: "I love zombies. If any monster could river dance, it would be Zombies."   And Whatever Days May Come: "I love zombies. If any monster could river dance, it would be Zombies." - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 6:03 pm

Well what i said abouve is the mantality I'm working from. I do need to finish watching the walking dead though. I have all three seasons on my LapTop.
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: And Whatever Days May Come: "I love zombies. If any monster could river dance, it would be Zombies."   And Whatever Days May Come: "I love zombies. If any monster could river dance, it would be Zombies." - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 1:26 am

Well, I decided to God-mod slightly and say there was an abandoned truck nearby with a working radio. Rachel is in the middle of nowhere, right now.
Back to top Go down
JunkMail
Murderator
JunkMail

PostSubject: Re: And Whatever Days May Come: "I love zombies. If any monster could river dance, it would be Zombies."   And Whatever Days May Come: "I love zombies. If any monster could river dance, it would be Zombies." - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 1:37 am

Hmm... The only way you could be on a beach right now is if you're on one of two options:

1) The Pacific rim, which isn't anywhere near the Gulf of Mexico or Alabama, but it IS close to Tar.

2) The only beach between the corders of Alabama and Georgia isnt in either states, but actually in Florida (Look at one of the maps, you'll see). It puts you right where you have described, but over a hundred miles away from me.

I'll let you decided where you are. Which you choose will influence my next post.
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: And Whatever Days May Come: "I love zombies. If any monster could river dance, it would be Zombies."   And Whatever Days May Come: "I love zombies. If any monster could river dance, it would be Zombies." - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 2:00 am

Well, I guess she could have made it to Florida, then, because she is definitely at a beach, with fish species found in the Gulf coast of that location. I didn't really look at a map for this, but then again, she has no clue where she is, and the border of Alabama and Georgia is a bit of a guess. She doesn't own a map.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: And Whatever Days May Come: "I love zombies. If any monster could river dance, it would be Zombies."   And Whatever Days May Come: "I love zombies. If any monster could river dance, it would be Zombies." - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

And Whatever Days May Come: "I love zombies. If any monster could river dance, it would be Zombies."
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next