Roleplex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplex is a place to make stories and collaborate with other writers in new ways of writing

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

And Whatever Days May Come: "I love zombies. If any monster could river dance, it would be Zombies."

Go down 
+4
ViperaUnion
Mr Allen J
The Stalker of Shadows
JunkMail
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

And Whatever Days May Come: "I love zombies. If any monster could river dance, it would be Zombies." - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: And Whatever Days May Come: "I love zombies. If any monster could river dance, it would be Zombies."   And Whatever Days May Come: "I love zombies. If any monster could river dance, it would be Zombies." - Page 7 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 1:42 am

Okay, then. Also, I may or may not have Dark's character come in. They might just catch Rachel.
Back to top Go down
The Stalker of Shadows
Rough AI
The Stalker of Shadows

And Whatever Days May Come: "I love zombies. If any monster could river dance, it would be Zombies." - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: And Whatever Days May Come: "I love zombies. If any monster could river dance, it would be Zombies."   And Whatever Days May Come: "I love zombies. If any monster could river dance, it would be Zombies." - Page 7 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 1:56 am

Cool. I think we need to get this going to draw the others back in. Ottherwise it's just a two person story....

Actually I've been thinkng we need a section for something like that...
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: And Whatever Days May Come: "I love zombies. If any monster could river dance, it would be Zombies."   And Whatever Days May Come: "I love zombies. If any monster could river dance, it would be Zombies." - Page 7 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 2:06 am

Well, Operator will come back eventually, just like Maxx, and because school is almost out, there's final exams people have to study for. I myself memorize facts, so I was lucky, because I don't hardly need to review what I know. As for a two-person section, it's a good call. Pride Days is one of them, actually.
Back to top Go down
The Stalker of Shadows
Rough AI
The Stalker of Shadows

PostSubject: Re: And Whatever Days May Come: "I love zombies. If any monster could river dance, it would be Zombies."   And Whatever Days May Come: "I love zombies. If any monster could river dance, it would be Zombies." - Page 7 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 3:24 pm

well activity ought too pick up then. However I wont be on Summer Vacation. If i get it at all It'll be in late July or early August.

Yeah I never had to study either. I was good a memorizing stuff with litle effort. But I never did my homework. Ever. Thus dispit my good test grades I nearly fialed a grade. Twice. Once in 9th and later in 11th.
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: And Whatever Days May Come: "I love zombies. If any monster could river dance, it would be Zombies."   And Whatever Days May Come: "I love zombies. If any monster could river dance, it would be Zombies." - Page 7 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 12:47 am

I see...Well, Keeper thinks he doesn't have noteworthy skills, but shooting distance weapons is actually very useful.
Back to top Go down
The Stalker of Shadows
Rough AI
The Stalker of Shadows

PostSubject: Re: And Whatever Days May Come: "I love zombies. If any monster could river dance, it would be Zombies."   And Whatever Days May Come: "I love zombies. If any monster could river dance, it would be Zombies." - Page 7 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 12:55 pm

Well He is a bit cynical right now. I haven't looked at the IC yet though.

Hey you're an Admin right? You can made the section can't you?
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: And Whatever Days May Come: "I love zombies. If any monster could river dance, it would be Zombies."   And Whatever Days May Come: "I love zombies. If any monster could river dance, it would be Zombies." - Page 7 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 9:22 pm

Well, this RP is only two person until the others can post again. I won't make the section without Dark's consent.
Back to top Go down
The Stalker of Shadows
Rough AI
The Stalker of Shadows

PostSubject: Re: And Whatever Days May Come: "I love zombies. If any monster could river dance, it would be Zombies."   And Whatever Days May Come: "I love zombies. If any monster could river dance, it would be Zombies." - Page 7 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 9:42 pm

well he did say he was going to be gone for a bit. so I dunno. OP made the inactive section without Darks say so and it was okay.

moving no. so what's next?
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: And Whatever Days May Come: "I love zombies. If any monster could river dance, it would be Zombies."   And Whatever Days May Come: "I love zombies. If any monster could river dance, it would be Zombies." - Page 7 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 10:59 pm

Well, if your character is going to get a horse, and join the bandits, you need to come up with your desired horse's appearance, gender, and name. If you can do that, then I can help you with the gear and breed description. Either way, it can't be a big horse like the ones for pulling carriages. Cold blood breeds aren't very fast, and I was once told by someone that riding them could make you seasick, because of the gait.
Back to top Go down
The Stalker of Shadows
Rough AI
The Stalker of Shadows

PostSubject: Re: And Whatever Days May Come: "I love zombies. If any monster could river dance, it would be Zombies."   And Whatever Days May Come: "I love zombies. If any monster could river dance, it would be Zombies." - Page 7 EmptyFri May 10, 2013 12:53 pm

Well crap. I don't know anything about horses. Odd since i live and a state that derives a good chunk of it's tourism off of them. Hell we even just had the Kentucky Derby.

So I Really don't know ere to start.
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: And Whatever Days May Come: "I love zombies. If any monster could river dance, it would be Zombies."   And Whatever Days May Come: "I love zombies. If any monster could river dance, it would be Zombies." - Page 7 EmptyFri May 10, 2013 10:13 pm

Well, I'll try to help out the best I can. How about a Zweibrücker non-fading black? It's a good horse description, but I need to know the gender, male or female, and if male, if you want it to be a Gelding or a Stallion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: And Whatever Days May Come: "I love zombies. If any monster could river dance, it would be Zombies."   And Whatever Days May Come: "I love zombies. If any monster could river dance, it would be Zombies." - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

And Whatever Days May Come: "I love zombies. If any monster could river dance, it would be Zombies."
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7