Roleplex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplex is a place to make stories and collaborate with other writers in new ways of writing

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Color - The Return (Saying Goodbye)

Go down 
+15
TheDippster
Lieo
JunkMail
Sentrie
Maxx
The Void
God-Mod
Dr. Taco.
ultra
Angelwolf99
FlowerFox
Derkal
The Stalker of Shadows
Sairei
DerpaGlerp
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
TheDippster
Teedler Supreme Ruler of Space
TheDippster

Color - The Return (Saying Goodbye) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Color - The Return (Saying Goodbye)   Color - The Return (Saying Goodbye) - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 12:59 am

I would like to point out I just posted this "Hello, I'm stopping by from my usual stalking to say I'm surprised that this tread has lasted this long and happy birthday.

But seriously, happy birthday."
to the Sporum, only do discover this is were you've been I hiding, I felt incredibly stupid.
Back to top Go down
Derkal
Transvestite Administrator
Derkal

PostSubject: Re: Color - The Return (Saying Goodbye)   Color - The Return (Saying Goodbye) - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 1:44 am

Glict wrote:
Anyone want to RP as a Destroyer in Color? I really want Destroyers controlled by someone other than me. I let Sairei have Treachery, so it would only be fair to let you guys have one as well.

Send me a PM if you're interested.

Edit: Uh, hello? Anyone?

*is beginning to worry that this RP is slowly dying*

I WOULD LOOOOOOVE TO DO THAT PM BEING WRITEN!!!
Back to top Go down
http://darklord979.deviantart.com/
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Color - The Return (Saying Goodbye)   Color - The Return (Saying Goodbye) - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 4:40 am

Darkel wrote:
Glict wrote:
Anyone want to RP as a Destroyer in Color? I really want Destroyers controlled by someone other than me. I let Sairei have Treachery, so it would only be fair to let you guys have one as well.

Send me a PM if you're interested.

Edit: Uh, hello? Anyone?

*is beginning to worry that this RP is slowly dying*

I WOULD LOOOOOOVE TO DO THAT PM BEING WRITEN!!!

Dark controlling a Destroyer...

Color - The Return (Saying Goodbye) - Page 5 Mother-of-god-meme

Back to top Go down
Derkal
Derkal

PostSubject: Re: Color - The Return (Saying Goodbye)   Color - The Return (Saying Goodbye) - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 6:33 pm

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Maxx, you have no idea how hard I just laughed.

I'll introduce Sorrow sometime tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
DerpaGlerp
GLERCT
DerpaGlerp

PostSubject: Re: Color - The Return (Saying Goodbye)   Color - The Return (Saying Goodbye) - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 8:29 pm

Everyone check out Color - Themes! This is for back stories and such. My sister thought this up and I thought it was a pretty good idea.

I really thought the cool part was to think up character theme songs and such.

Anyone interested in posting their characters' life stories?
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Color - The Return (Saying Goodbye)   Color - The Return (Saying Goodbye) - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 8:32 pm

Glict wrote:
Everyone check out Color - Themes! This is for back stories and such. My sister thought this up and I thought it was a pretty good idea.

I really thought the cool part was to think up character theme songs and such.

Anyone interested in posting their characters' life stories?

I will eventually.
Back to top Go down
True Night
Killer
True Night

PostSubject: Re: Color - The Return (Saying Goodbye)   Color - The Return (Saying Goodbye) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 5:44 am

This RP looks fun, and I have came up with this character sheet.

Name: Genesis

Creature: God slayer class mech and pilot

Magic/Powers:

Pilot: Has control over matter and energy (more info will be given in the pilots sheet)

Mech:
Portal system (a device used to create and maintain multiple portals at once)
Stasis field (slows motion of the target to a crawl)
Membrane shield (a shield that allows things to exit, but not enter)
Cloaking device (hides the mech and user from most forms of detection)
Other (the mech's technological feats are not solely limited to those above)

Weapons:
Rift blade bayonet (a powerful blade that is capable of cutting through space time, creating rifts)
Particle beam (fires subatomic particles accelerated to near-light speed, the particles have tremendous kinetic energy and heat)
Gauss gun (fires electromagnetically propelled slugs at extreme velocity)

Appearance: Click here

Personality: Genesis shows little emotion other than spite for what can't be explained by science. It is initially hostile to all that display their power. As for others, it won't initiate communication unless it sees sufficient need to. When it does, it's conversation is extremely blunt and to the point, with no formalities whatsoever. The God slayer mech is always in the move, looking for anything that may prove to useful to it's technological over world. Clever people can exploit this to get it sidetracked from it's current objective, however once it figures out it's been mislead magic user or not beware.

Bio: A technological race were locked in war with a magical beings for eons, neither side getting an advantage. That is until they started the god slayer project. It was a major success, and for once it looked that the war may have an end. However, a mysterious mishap with it's portal system left it drifting through space time to emerge in strange new surroundings.

Other: Destroying the tendrils on it's back will strip the God slayer of its stasis and portal generating abilities. The cockpit is significantly easier to damage than other parts of the machine, however it is also heavily shielded. Genesis stands roughly 50 feet tall.

I am being deliberately vague about the pilot, intending to reveal more info IC. I will post a separate character sheet when the time is right.

Last edited by Veriska on Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:28 am; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down
DerpaGlerp
GLERCT
DerpaGlerp

PostSubject: Re: Color - The Return (Saying Goodbye)   Color - The Return (Saying Goodbye) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 5:08 am

Heheh... That's cool. Where would it come in the RP?

I think Corruption would like to meet this thing, he'd probably make a nice deal with it. Perhaps he'd send it out, make his wonderful new world with it, after all, that is his plan.
Back to top Go down
True Night
Killer
True Night

PostSubject: Re: Color - The Return (Saying Goodbye)   Color - The Return (Saying Goodbye) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 5:46 am

I'm glad you like it, and It just randomly appears, so I'll come up with something.

I'm open to suggestions.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Color - The Return (Saying Goodbye)   Color - The Return (Saying Goodbye) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 5:51 am

Yay, another enemy for The Raven to trash.
Back to top Go down
True Night
Killer
True Night

PostSubject: Re: Color - The Return (Saying Goodbye)   Color - The Return (Saying Goodbye) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 1:58 am

I have done some revisions, the most important being the pilots ability. I was planning to reveal it later, but I overlooked that you guys might be confused if it wasn't on my character sheet. Making the sheet late at night may be the culprit... Anyways, in light of that I also got rid of some stuff the mech no longer needed.

Oh and Maxx, we shall see.
Back to top Go down
Sentrie
Newborn
Sentrie

PostSubject: Re: Color - The Return (Saying Goodbye)   Color - The Return (Saying Goodbye) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 7:24 pm

I'm new here, and I need some help making my RP.
Back to top Go down
Derkal
Derkal

PostSubject: Re: Color - The Return (Saying Goodbye)   Color - The Return (Saying Goodbye) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 7:30 pm

I would be willing to help. What did you have in mind?
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Color - The Return (Saying Goodbye)   Color - The Return (Saying Goodbye) - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 3:23 am

POST GODMOD!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Canis_dirus
Shadecaster
Canis_dirus

PostSubject: Re: Color - The Return (Saying Goodbye)   Color - The Return (Saying Goodbye) - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 5:42 am

-------------------------THIS MESSAGE IS APPROVED BY GLICT-------------------------------------------

Maxx, your character Agent Myre has a few things that need to be fixed:

First, there is so such thing as a 50 caliber magnum, let along any 50 caliber pistol really, and for good reason. 50 caliber weapons have a large amount of recoil, which is made worse by the size of and shape of a pistol. Keep in mind that only the biggest machine guns use 50 caliber ammunition, and those are mounted weapons. If your character were to fire their weapon, the recoil would dislocate their shoulder, and the recoil would make you miss.

Second, the plasma in your weapon would do more harm than good. Plasma is an ionized gas that behaves like a liquid, however, the ionized state means that it has a very low density. This means that as soon as the moving plasma hit the air, which is denser than it, it would stop and turn into a cloud. Hence the gun would have a nice flare effect when it was fired.....or it would if not for the fact that the plasma would melt the gun. Lava when first emitted from the volcano comes out between 1,292 to 2,192 degrees Fahrenheit, and the metals used in guns have much lower melting temperatures than 3,000 degrees. In addition to melting the gun, the plasma would also melt the bullet, making it even more inaccurate and decreasing its velocity and therefore its penetrating power, if the molten bullet actually kept going instead of spraying all over.

Third, your Helios boots are capable of killing your character quite easily. Say your character uses the full jump height of your boots(listed as 30 feet, the height of a 3 story building), which is about 10 meters. That means the velocity you would hit the ground with is 14.007 meters per second, or 31.33 miles per hour. That speed is quite capable of breaking bones. Mere thick bottoms would be ineffective at this velocity.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Color - The Return (Saying Goodbye)   Color - The Return (Saying Goodbye) - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 9:56 am

Color - The Return (Saying Goodbye) - Page 5 Aliens-meme

Glad this meme could come in handy here. Firstly, Agent Myre is no elf with a bow; he is a soldier from an empire much more vast and ancient than ours with much greater technology. Considering he could tear a hole in the fabric of space-time to even get into the Destroyed Realm, I'm pretty sure that highly-advanced shock absorbers in the boots and gun aren't exactly out of the realm of possibilities. However, your second point there is right. The word plasma is too deeply-embedded into my vocabulary. The gun does not fire plasma anything; it fires something I call Shredder Rounds; a bullet surrounded in 3,000 degree silicon which is instantaneously superheated at the moment of firing. The lead bullet won't melt because it isn't lead; it's a tungsten isotope harder than lead or steel, for that matter. Oh, and also, on your third point, Myre isn't human, and he doesn't look human. You look Lumien; they're older. Lumien bones are twice as strong as human bones, not that it matters with shock absorbers. So no, my friend, one is not a few, and I will fix that one thing immediately.
Back to top Go down
Canis_dirus
Shadecaster
Canis_dirus

PostSubject: Re: Color - The Return (Saying Goodbye)   Color - The Return (Saying Goodbye) - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 3:27 pm

Even if his bones were twice as strong as a humans, 31.33 MPH is enough to crumple steel, and bones are more brittle than metal. But perhaps those shock absorbers do work.
There is still the issue of the 50 caliber, his twice as strong bones still wouldn't allow him to effectively fire a pistol with that large of a bullet, and it would still probably dislocated his arm.
One other thing. Silicon melts at 2,577 degrees Fahrenheit. So your bullet's accuracy would still be compromised by the molten silicon covering it, which would make it irregularly shaped as it cooled, which would result in your bullet being less accurate.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Color - The Return (Saying Goodbye)   Color - The Return (Saying Goodbye) - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 3:33 pm

Then I suppose it's 2576 degree silicon.
Back to top Go down
Canis_dirus
Shadecaster
Canis_dirus

PostSubject: Re: Color - The Return (Saying Goodbye)   Color - The Return (Saying Goodbye) - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 3:50 pm

lol alright, just going off what you said about your character
of course it would be simpler to use a normal gun or energy weapon...
Back to top Go down
Canis_dirus
Shadecaster
Canis_dirus

PostSubject: Re: Color - The Return (Saying Goodbye)   Color - The Return (Saying Goodbye) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 11:59 pm

Hmm I think I might have some fun on here as well....

Name: Sigma

Race: essence enhanced biomechanical entity

Powers: kinetic manipulation (limited range, depends on energy available from reactor)

Abilities:
Conversion core (takes in materials and uses them for fuel or for raw materials or for repair)
Energy shield (covers surface of exterior)
Repair/healing system (organic ability to heal, coupled with nanotechnology)
Tensor field (provides extra structural integrity)
Energy vent system (able to vent excess energy through ports located on its body, can be used for aggression)
MAG system (Magnetic/Adhesive Grip)
Other (Metera is able to perform other feats because it is a robot)

Appearance: https://s1288.photobucket.com/user/Grady_Wolf/media/terax_zps8ff16586.png.html

Personality: Sigma, being a synthetic organism, usually displays a calm and calculating exterior. It can be in the most dangerous situation and still seem calm and composed. When it is not aggressive, it usually also has a curious air about it.

Bio: An advanced civilization that conquered other universes sought to create an advanced warfare unit that would be able to crush their enemies with a mix of technology and powers. They also gave the unit a very advanced artificial intelligence so that it could learn and exploit the enemy’s weakness. Unfortunately, when they attempted to teleport it into an enemy universe, things went awry and it was lost, only to emerge in the Color universe.

Other:
Sigma is powered by a dark matter reactor which provides the energy needed to sustain its processes. In addition to its energy vent system and teeth, Sigma also has talons on its feet and claws on its hands for close quarters combat and for climbing. It stands 7 feet tall.

Last edited by gmw150 on Sat Aug 03, 2013 5:19 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Color - The Return (Saying Goodbye)   Color - The Return (Saying Goodbye) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 2:23 am

I'm currently working on a character who will be more aligned with the main plot. They will also be in the spinoff.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Color - The Return (Saying Goodbye)   Color - The Return (Saying Goodbye) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 3:22 am

Name: Altris Shraze

age: 504 (Thanatans have biological immunity, meaning that they cannot die of old age. Once they hit the end of puberty they stop changing)

Species: Thanatan

Abilities: Altris is a master warrior and assassin. He is incredibly strong, being about 4x stronger than your average human (due to the gravity on his homeworld), and know all sorts of martial arts. With Altris at all times is an assortment of different weapons; a combat knife, throwing knives, a tomahawk and two machine laser pistols. Altris also carries "Charotisa", a katana on his back. This powerful blade crackles with electricity when in use and vibrates, allowing Altris to saw through things that other swords cannot. Thanatans have the ability to regenerate, but it's more like Timelord "I'm about to die BOOM" *explosion of gold energy* than it is Exo "lemme put myself back together while you're not looking". basically, if Altris is brought to the point where he is about to die (much like The Doctor), he glows green and explodes in a massive blast of energy. During this blast, he is completely vulnerable to attack. If during his regeneration he is lethally wounded, Altris dies for good. If Altris is allowed to finish his regeneration, he will have cleansed any wounds from his body and will be good as new. Note that, like Exo, this does not count diseases.

Appearance: Altris is humanoid, being about 6’6” with an extremely muscular build (common since the Thanatan homeworld has very heavy gravity). What’s under Altris’ armor is a mystery, as he never takes off his mask and never takes anything off. Altris wears a black hooded robe made of a special kind of fabric called minimesh; chain mail that the individual runs of which are so impossibly tiny that it looks like a regular fabric, but are so strong that most common blades cannot pass through it. In the front, this robe parts a bit above knee level to allow his feet more movement. Altris wears a pair of grey minimesh pants and steel shinguards which start just above his knees and go down. They end in leather boots laced with the aforementioned mesh. Over his chest Altris wears a steel breastplate and from his shoulders trails a black cape the same color as the robes. Altris wears a pair of steel vambraces on his forearms and minimesh gloves with steel wrapped around the knuckles (like knight gauntlets). Altris’ left vambrace has a bulletproof screen on it similar to the tacpad armor upgrade in Halo Reach. On Altris’ face is a skull mask which makes his face impossible to see. The one difference is that the eyeholes in Altris’ mask look like sunglass lenses.  The mask is attached to the hood so that it cannot be taken off.

Personality: Altris is an awkward, antisocial man hidden in a shell of steel. He is mentally tough to a sickening point; no matter how much you torture him he will never speak. He sort of has a leadership complex; he must always be in charge, and if he isn't he will attempt to become in charge of whatever group he is. He's not very humble, and will openly threaten people who challenge his authority. Magic does not fear him, nor does death. Nothing makes Altris the Invincible afraid, at least not anymore. The reasoning for this will be taken care of in his backstory. Altris tries not to make any emotional attachments to anyone for the only fear that wasn't pounded out of him during his training was the fear of losing people that he loves. The one thing that Altris holds above everything else is his burning sense of revenge. In Thanatan culture, revenge is a good thing, and this has been beaten into Altris' head. He lives by the "eye for an eye" philosophy. If one does something to Altris, he will always find them and kill them or die trying. Altris is not a monster however. He is a Thanatan Knight, and Thanatan Knights have a special code of conduct. Altris is bound by his code to defend anyone who cannot defend themselves, both civilian and military. If an enemy is gravely wounded and is no longer a threat, Altris cannot finish them off. He must always protect civilians, and killing a civilian is the worst possible thing he can do. Also, due to this code, Altris can only take off his mask when he is 100% certain that no one can see him.

bio: Altris was born on Dorescus, the Thanatan homeworld. When only a boy of seven, Altris was taken from his family and put into military training, as all seven-year-olds did. While in training, Altris showed a knack for combat and a genius on the battlefield. He soon became the most powerful soldier in the Thanatan Armada, and was made a knight. Soon after, the Destroyers attacked Dorescus. In a long, drawn-out war lead by the invincible Thanatan Knights, the Destroyers won, and Dorescus was destroyed by a black hole in a last-ditch effort to get rid of the Destroyers. The Thanatan Knights, all 43 remaining ones at least, were sent to a nearby planet away from the destroyed Dorescus just before the black hole opened. The Destroyers soon attacked them, and only three survived. Those three, Arthan, Zeros, and Altris, dedicated their lives that day to ridding the Destroyer Realm of the Destroyers. Since that day two hundred years ago, Altris is the only one who has survived to this point. He is the last of his kind, and he will not rest until the Destroyers are nothing but ashes.

Other: Theme song:
Spoiler:

Yes, he is basically Ezio Auditore mixed with The Doctor. Yes, I probably should have just said he was a Timelord and saved a lot of culture-creating. But I didn't, so don't whine about him basically being a Timelord warrior.
Back to top Go down
Canis_dirus
Shadecaster
Canis_dirus

PostSubject: Re: Color - The Return (Saying Goodbye)   Color - The Return (Saying Goodbye) - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 5:02 am

Hmmm Max, the Raven looks like a nice source of material to consume for Sigma...
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Color - The Return (Saying Goodbye)   Color - The Return (Saying Goodbye) - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 5:24 am

gmw150 wrote:
Hmmm Max, the Raven looks like a nice source of material to consume for Sigma...

Yeah, and sea urchins are a great source of protein, but try chewing on one and you'll regret it.

Does anyone feel like taking a trip to a deserted frozen asteroid to meet Altris and Myre?
Back to top Go down
Canis_dirus
Shadecaster
Canis_dirus

PostSubject: Re: Color - The Return (Saying Goodbye)   Color - The Return (Saying Goodbye) - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 5:29 am

Color - The Return (Saying Goodbye) - Page 5 Z

I actually would go to the asteroid but I am stuck in the corruption point until someone opens the portal out

**I edited your post to make the meme smaller. The page was all un-formatted. -Sar
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Color - The Return (Saying Goodbye)   Color - The Return (Saying Goodbye) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Color - The Return (Saying Goodbye)
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next