Roleplex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplex is a place to make stories and collaborate with other writers in new ways of writing

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Color - The Return (Saying Goodbye)

Go down 
+15
TheDippster
Lieo
JunkMail
Sentrie
Maxx
The Void
God-Mod
Dr. Taco.
ultra
Angelwolf99
FlowerFox
Derkal
The Stalker of Shadows
Sairei
DerpaGlerp
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage
DerpaGlerp
GLERCT
DerpaGlerp

Color - The Return (Saying Goodbye) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: No Return   Color - The Return (Saying Goodbye) - Page 10 EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 3:59 am

Well, I think I'm about done with this thread. No one's been posting on the IC or OOC. I've sorta lost interest in it as well. It's been fun guys. The Return is gonna go into the inactive threads section. I'm really glad that I've been able to have so much fun with it. I take great pride in my only successful RP and I think it's time for it to go. It's had it's rough times when nobody posted, and the inevitable god-modding. I want to thank you guys for making this such an awesome RP. I know that this has been a lengthy one on the sporum. I'm thinking I'm going to rewrite all of it. Make it into a book that has everything that I've wanted in it.

Here's something I want you to think about the end of this RP, it was a happy ending that I had planned. Everyone would go back to their homes. Lethor and Ariana would eventually get married. Insanity would go back to his studies on making a better world. Hatred would apologize for acting so crazily in the beginning. Corruption would be defeated, and Mallis would be banished from the Destroyed Realm. Ellie and Phaedra would have a long lasting friendship after the story. Fear made a sacrifice to stop Corruption from killing Phaedra, only to get his head smashed into the ground. Betrayal and Treachery are still rivals, and Xiepher then turns out to be a sage and leave to the Prime Realm to gather all of the sages, and reunite the fallen race. Xiepher and Trachery never see each other again once Xiepher becomes Happiness. Death still reigns supreme as the Grand Master. Sorrow and Bitterness continue their lives with Insanity now, as he tries to figure out why Sorrow can't feel happiness. Wrath eventually ends up getting her wish of hundreds of handsome men serving her. Lust becomes good friends of Phaedra, Lethor, Ariana and Ellie, and they see each other every so often. Life is freed and he then rules alongside with Primus and Creation. Overall, peace is brought to the Destroyed Realm.

CREDITS

A special thanks to all the people and characters in this RP.

Glict (GM)

Fear
Insanity
Madness
Hatred
Death
Fury
Lelouch
Corruption
Betrayal
Bitterness
Anger
Wrath
Lust
Slave
Violation
Xiepher
Impurity
Advisor of Fury
Messenger of Fury
Captain Ushiwaka
Captain Nepture
Briana
Advisor of Hatred
Loucsin
Odiseyous

---

Sairei (Co-GM)

Phaedra
Lethor
Sairei
Twilit
Treachery

---

Angelwolf (Mod)

Ekeliarae (Ellie)
Zal-Tek

---

Dark (Mod)

Mallis
Ariana
Tharan
Gilius
Morgana
Naloma
Skollen
The Guardian
Sakura
Sorrow

---

God-Mod

Exo
Zalphar

---

Maxx Toron

Agent Myre
Wladslow
Gilrin
Electo
Agareth

---

Starrfeather

Estolt

---

StheT

Djin

---

FlowerFox

Sir Pilitus

---

SaraSkyWolf

Sara

Scrat

Camo-Namo

---

Spode-an

Eros

PCookie13

Chloro
Loamar

No Destroyers were harmed in the making of this RP.

---

So what do you think of The Return, guys? I know you had at least a little fun.
Back to top Go down
Sairei
Fate
Sairei

PostSubject: Re: Color - The Return (Saying Goodbye)   Color - The Return (Saying Goodbye) - Page 10 EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 5:17 am

It was fun while it lasted. :3 I greatly enjoyed experimenting with faintly elementalist characters. I will probably come back to the kingdom of the Silvings, with brave Prince Lethor and the intelligent Princess-Ranger Phaedra.

Thanks for the adventure, guys.
Back to top Go down
http://safyr3.deviantart.com/
Derkal
Transvestite Administrator
Derkal

PostSubject: Re: Color - The Return (Saying Goodbye)   Color - The Return (Saying Goodbye) - Page 10 EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 1:56 am

It's so sad to see the Return is gone... This is literally one of my favorite RPs, I've stated it a thousand times.

Without Color, Mallis and Tharan would not be what they are today. When I first stepped into the RP, they were just old characters of mine I rarely used and had faint backstories. I made them into some of the best work my brain's ever conjured through this RP. It also improved my skills as a writer sooooo much. I learned that no villain, not even Mallis is all bad----every evil has good in its heart, no matter how minuscule.

I also gained many new friends simply by joining you in this Glict. I met you, Sar, Angel, Wizard, Jay, Ray, Canis, and many others that were part of the LAL group. Now I wish I would have met you all sooner as I have never been so close with a group of people over the internet before. Thank you all for the amazing adventure of Color! Very Happy

It's sad to see it gone, it had an amazing run and I wish we would have been able to finish it. Mallis would have fought his hardest to remain in the Destroyed Realm and eventually lost... I wish we could have written that scene, it would have been EPIC! Perhaps one day...

I think we should all get animation software or something and learn to animate episodes of our characters!

Thanks for the ride Glict! It was fun while it lasted!
Back to top Go down
http://darklord979.deviantart.com/
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Color - The Return (Saying Goodbye)   Color - The Return (Saying Goodbye) - Page 10 EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 5:18 pm

I'm ba-

OH COME ON!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sairei
Fate
Sairei

PostSubject: Re: Color - The Return (Saying Goodbye)   Color - The Return (Saying Goodbye) - Page 10 EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 6:38 pm

Your timing is wonderful.

PAHAHAHHAHHAAHA- haahahahh- ha.
Ha.

Ok I'm done.
Back to top Go down
http://safyr3.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Color - The Return (Saying Goodbye)   Color - The Return (Saying Goodbye) - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Color - The Return (Saying Goodbye)
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10