Roleplex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplex is a place to make stories and collaborate with other writers in new ways of writing

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Color - The Return (Saying Goodbye)

Go down 
+15
TheDippster
Lieo
JunkMail
Sentrie
Maxx
The Void
God-Mod
Dr. Taco.
ultra
Angelwolf99
FlowerFox
Derkal
The Stalker of Shadows
Sairei
DerpaGlerp
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
DerpaGlerp
GLERCT
DerpaGlerp

Color - The Return (Saying Goodbye) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Color - The Return (Saying Goodbye)   Color - The Return (Saying Goodbye) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 2:21 am

...?

What do you mean by that? How does he post then?
Back to top Go down
Sairei
Fate
Sairei

PostSubject: Re: Color - The Return (Saying Goodbye)   Color - The Return (Saying Goodbye) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 2:25 am

The random moment he gets when wandering through town and chances upon free Wi-Fi.
Back to top Go down
http://safyr3.deviantart.com/
Derkal
Transvestite Administrator
Derkal

PostSubject: Re: Color - The Return (Saying Goodbye)   Color - The Return (Saying Goodbye) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 27, 2013 8:11 pm

Yep. It sucks. Since the beginning of May I've been taking my iPod EVERYWHERE in hopes of stumbling upon wifi which has become equivalent to gold toe now.
Back to top Go down
http://darklord979.deviantart.com/
DerpaGlerp
GLERCT
DerpaGlerp

PostSubject: Re: Color - The Return (Saying Goodbye)   Color - The Return (Saying Goodbye) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 27, 2013 10:10 pm

When do you think you'll get your internet back?
Back to top Go down
Derkal
Derkal

PostSubject: Re: Color - The Return (Saying Goodbye)   Color - The Return (Saying Goodbye) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 4:12 pm

Knowing my mother it will be a pretty long time.
Back to top Go down
DerpaGlerp
GLERCT
DerpaGlerp

PostSubject: Re: Color - The Return (Saying Goodbye)   Color - The Return (Saying Goodbye) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 2:53 am

May I ask what happened?

Oh yes, also, anyone that left my RP while on the sporum can now join again, though no characters will be returning, thus you will need to make a new character.
Back to top Go down
Derkal
Derkal

PostSubject: Re: Color - The Return (Saying Goodbye)   Color - The Return (Saying Goodbye) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 4:07 pm

My mother randomly decided to punish me by sending it away. If I haven't already told you about the crap that happened with the data of the router last month, Sar can fill you in.

I MISS YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!!
Back to top Go down
DerpaGlerp
GLERCT
DerpaGlerp

PostSubject: Re: Color - The Return (Saying Goodbye)   Color - The Return (Saying Goodbye) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 2:00 am

I MISS YOU TOO MAN!

I was also thinking of starting another RP... I think I might make either a prequel to Color, or start a new RP called Diamond Dust.
Back to top Go down
Sairei
Fate
Sairei

PostSubject: Re: Color - The Return (Saying Goodbye)   Color - The Return (Saying Goodbye) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 1:24 am

...DARKY. I HEARD YOU GOT TF2.
Back to top Go down
http://safyr3.deviantart.com/
Derkal
Derkal

PostSubject: Re: Color - The Return (Saying Goodbye)   Color - The Return (Saying Goodbye) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 7:26 pm

Sorta. Paused the download during am interruption.
Back to top Go down
DerpaGlerp
GLERCT
DerpaGlerp

PostSubject: Re: Color - The Return (Saying Goodbye)   Color - The Return (Saying Goodbye) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 2:52 am

Scrat needs to post. Imma go bug him about it.
Back to top Go down
God-Mod
Shadecaster
God-Mod

PostSubject: Re: Color - The Return (Saying Goodbye)   Color - The Return (Saying Goodbye) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 3:02 am

He's at Boy Scout camp with no Wi-fi so good luck with that.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mimicry25.com
DerpaGlerp
GLERCT
DerpaGlerp

PostSubject: Re: Color - The Return (Saying Goodbye)   Color - The Return (Saying Goodbye) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 8:53 pm

Ah, so God-Mod returns, eh? I assume you're not interested in this RP anymore. It's fine if you don't want to continue roleplaying as Exo, though I thought it would be interesting if Exo met Insanity.
Back to top Go down
The Void
Newborn
The Void

PostSubject: Re: Color - The Return (Saying Goodbye)   Color - The Return (Saying Goodbye) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 1:51 am

HEY GUYS I HERD DIS RP IS BACK SO IM REJOINING N STUFF

Actually I'm just going to reuse Eros. But, he's going to be WAAAAY different.
Back to top Go down
God-Mod
Shadecaster
God-Mod

PostSubject: Re: Color - The Return (Saying Goodbye)   Color - The Return (Saying Goodbye) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 1:56 am

Its not that I'm not interested in the RP, its that I don't really have time to do more then one until I finish studying and take my ACT and SAT tests in a week or so.
Back to top Go down
DerpaGlerp
GLERCT
DerpaGlerp

PostSubject: Re: Color - The Return (Saying Goodbye)   Color - The Return (Saying Goodbye) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 2:20 am

Okay then. Blue text for the win I guess. When do you think Liam's gonna be back?

Oh hi, Spode-An. It's good that your still interested in this. Read up the last 3 pages and you should be good.
Back to top Go down
God-Mod
Shadecaster
God-Mod

PostSubject: Re: Color - The Return (Saying Goodbye)   Color - The Return (Saying Goodbye) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 3:11 am

He gets back tomorrow afternoon.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Color - The Return (Saying Goodbye)   Color - The Return (Saying Goodbye) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 4:23 am

hm... I may consider re-joining this... not sure.
Back to top Go down
The Void
Newborn
The Void

PostSubject: Re: Color - The Return (Saying Goodbye)   Color - The Return (Saying Goodbye) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 5:14 am

This post just got shot in the head.
-Spode
Back to top Go down
DerpaGlerp
GLERCT
DerpaGlerp

PostSubject: Re: Color - The Return (Saying Goodbye)   Color - The Return (Saying Goodbye) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 5:20 am

My sister should be coming on the forum soon...
Back to top Go down
Sentrie
Newborn
Sentrie

PostSubject: Re: Color - The Return (Saying Goodbye)   Color - The Return (Saying Goodbye) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 5:21 am

Hi I'm Sentrie, Glict's little sister.
Back to top Go down
DerpaGlerp
GLERCT
DerpaGlerp

PostSubject: Re: Color - The Return (Saying Goodbye)   Color - The Return (Saying Goodbye) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 5:22 am

There you are.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Color - The Return (Saying Goodbye)   Color - The Return (Saying Goodbye) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 5:24 am

So, is it fine that I join? I'm pretty sure Myre and all them got blown up on Wladslow's ship, so I'll probably have to make a new character. 

What did happen to Wladslow's ship anyhow? It was about to crash into Mallis and shove him into a black hole last I checked.
Back to top Go down
The Void
Newborn
The Void

PostSubject: Re: Color - The Return (Saying Goodbye)   Color - The Return (Saying Goodbye) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 6:07 am

Name: Kishin Eros 
Creature: Maelstrom Lord, Insane Being 
Magic/Powers: Eros can create huge amounts of chaos and absorb whole realms at the height of his power. He can also use 'chaos magic' and can control a deadly, evil and chaotic force known as the Maelstrom. On top of those old powers, he can corrupt people by using his gaseous form to go inside a person and attempt to take control. Basically, part of his body turns into a gas and the person who's unlucky enough to inhale the gas is slowly taken over unless the gas is removed. Oh yeah, his pet human head (more on that later) can be used to attack stuff. Also, his back has tentacle-like appendages (reminds you of good ol' Slendy, right?) made of dark energy that can expand. They are also like really tough jello.
Weapons: In his first form, he doesn't have weapons. In his second form, he has an old, roughed up yet powerful staff, a blood-stained obsidian-rock enchanted sword with a slightly chipped blade, and a pet human head called Max.
Apperance: His first form is a cloud of glowing blood red and black fog with some dark runes swirling around it. His second form is a white skinned human man. His face is completely wrapped in cloth bandages (like the ones mummies have) and a vertical-pointing eye that has a red pupil is painted on the front where the area between his actual eyes is. Under the bandages are brown eyes and black hair. He is 6"3 in this form, looks pretty skinny (so you'd probably think he's weak) and wears a worn black trenchcoat that's ripped in some places, a grey-black fedora, black pants and worn grey dress shoes. which all have been enchanted to give him a certain type of protection. Also, he wears a belt which has a sheath for his sword and staff. Along with that is a chain that is connected to a knife that is stabbed through Max's forehead.
Personality (OLD): He is the chaotic type. He usually appears in strange places and will give hints to certain doom before it happens at that exact place. He also loves making (horrible) puns and- Oh. Eros is saying that his puns are awesome and I better not deny it. [Fine, Eros.] ...Anyways! He also loves trolling people.
Personality (NEW): He is, well, the definition of insanity. He hates almost everything and is almost entirely unable to socialize. He doesn't talk much, and loves killing people. He also keeps a collection of pet heads which he has enchanted to be alive at home. Sometimes his old personality shows. He may seem like a very, very bad person, but really, he's just terribly confused. If you find out about that factor then you have a way better chance of becoming his friend because he likes people who understand him. 
Bio (BEFORE DISAPPEARANCE): The Maelstrom Lord formally known as Lord Barrotile was born into a dimension like the Destruction dimension, but even worse. There was no life (except for the Maelstrom lords and Maelstrom minions, which the Maelstrom itself fed the life energy ripped out from the realms to), and there were several patches of ripped land from other dimensions. 
Then, one day, a man named Eros survived and landed on Lord Barrotile's huge patch of land. Barrotile promised to keep the man alive if he gave up his form. So, the man agreed, and was instead forced to merge with Barrotile, creating the current Eros. That's how he got his second form! 
After a while, Eros tried out traveling using the Maelstrom. So, he jumped into the eye of the Great Storm and was knocked out. When he awoke, he saw he was in a new dimension (the Destruction dimension).
Bio (AFTER SPORUM'S COLOR RP): Eros woke up at home. He was extremely happy. Except, it was... destroyed. Everything he had loved and known had been destroyed. The sky was a dark shade of purple. All the buildings were ruins. Dead bodies lay everywhere. The Maelstrom no longer sat in the middle of the realm, forever consuming the multiverse. Everything was just... dead.
 Now, you'd think that if you had a horrible life somewhere that you'd love to see everything at that location destroyed. But Eros also had grown up there and had some good times. Alongside that, all his land was destroyed. All of his friends were killed. His castle which he built by hand was split in half, and the top half was inside the remains of the bottom half. Eros was devastated. He sensed a dark presence, too. He instantly thought it was Mallis and swore to claim enough souls to rebuild a new Maelstrom and claim Mallis's head as his own. Eros isn't one to lie, either.
 Eros's first targets were the rich and mighty. He would cut each person's head off and take their souls. He would then bring their heads to the remains of his castle and store them inside a room, and enchant them to be alive so he could hear their screams. But, he wasn't satisfied. He killed more and more. He built a new castle to store the thousands of heads he took each day. Finally, he found a soldier. The soldier was very brave, and decided to face Eros and defend his squad. Of course, this wouldn't stop Eros, but this soldier was pretty brave, and didn't really deserve to die. So, Eros killed his squad, and took their heads. But the soldier who stood up to him, he did something else with. He put a knife through his forehead, and attached a chain to the knife's hilt. He then attached the chain to his belt. Oh yeah, he enchanted it to stay alive, but also gave it magic power (more on that later, I'm going to make a separate sheet for the head). Guess what the head's name is. That's right, its Max.
 Somewhere during this time, a person got Eros's face severely burned and ruined. So, he had to wrap his head in cloth bandages and paint an eye on the front to see. Anyways, this eye... it made him see the world differently. He hated everything, now. He knew that anyone who would maybe try to befriend him previously would now laugh at him. He had enough souls now, so he wanted to be able to make friends with people... but they all laughed at him or ran away, scared, just as Eros had predicted. So, he went crazy. He became corrupted, hence the tendrils protruding from the middle part of his back. But this also had its advantages; it caused Eros to remember his true goal: claiming Mallis's head.
 He opened up a big pocket dimension which had portals to all the realms. He walked to the very end of the hallway of portals and found the Destroyed Realm. He went into his first form, and became a cloud of dark red and black fog. He entered.
Back to top Go down
The Void
Newborn
The Void

PostSubject: Re: Color - The Return (Saying Goodbye)   Color - The Return (Saying Goodbye) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 6:27 am

Sorry for the double post.

Name: Max Phillips
Title: Sergeant
Creature: Human
Magic/Powers:  A pistol made up of soul energy can slide out of his mouth and fire at people. Combat knives can also slide through his eye sockets, that's useful if you throw him at something. Max can also be put on the necks of dead bodies. Once that is done, Max will control the body as if it were his. Oh yeah, his weapons will actually appear in the possessed body's hand.
Weapons: Soul energy pistol that shoots enchanted energy bullets, combat knives that slides out of his eyes, and he can be thrown at people.
Appearance: Max is really, just a head. Alright, he's more like a head with about half of a neck still attached. He wears an M1 Helmet. He also has dark brown hair with some gray in it (stress and stuff). A knife goes through his forehead that also goes through his M1 Helmet.
Personality: Max is very friendly to Eros. His voice sounds weird though, due to the knife going through his forehead. Max also gives combat advice to Eros and has taught him how to shoot a gun, but Eros still isn't all that good at shooting.
Bio: Max was born in Minnesota, USA. He had a good childhood, but he was spoiled so he was very rude. So, his parents got tired of it and put him in the USA Army. Once he was able to fight in combat, he proved his skills and rose to the rank of Sergeant. Of course, his actual life was ended short by Eros.

Sorry for the short sheet, couldn't think much up due to the fact I'm awake at 1:30 AM and quite tired.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Color - The Return (Saying Goodbye)   Color - The Return (Saying Goodbye) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Color - The Return (Saying Goodbye)
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next