Roleplex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplex is a place to make stories and collaborate with other writers in new ways of writing

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Color - The Return (Saying Goodbye)

Go down 
+15
TheDippster
Lieo
JunkMail
Sentrie
Maxx
The Void
God-Mod
Dr. Taco.
ultra
Angelwolf99
FlowerFox
Derkal
The Stalker of Shadows
Sairei
DerpaGlerp
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
DerpaGlerp
GLERCT
DerpaGlerp

Color - The Return (Saying Goodbye) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Color - The Return (Saying Goodbye)   Color - The Return (Saying Goodbye) - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 7:39 pm

Hey, uh... I think you guys have misunderstood something here. I like the sub-plot that you've planned, but Lord Hatred was killed. Corruption, the true antagonist of the RP, resurrected him. Corruption's going to say to Hatred that as long as he does what Corruption wants, Hatred can live. Corruption's planning on gathering an army of his fellow destroyers to reclaim the Destroyed Realm. He wants to make the Destroyed Realm inhabited only by Destroyers, therefore he'll try to either enslave or harvest anyone that is not related to him. So in a nutshell, Lord Hatred's gonna be gone for a little while.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Color - The Return (Saying Goodbye)   Color - The Return (Saying Goodbye) - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 8:00 pm

My bad. I get all these names mixed up. You have too many negative emotions/mental conditions here. I get them all mixed up.
Back to top Go down
DerpaGlerp
GLERCT
DerpaGlerp

PostSubject: Re: Color - The Return (Saying Goodbye)   Color - The Return (Saying Goodbye) - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 8:20 pm

It's fine man, just edit your plans if you need to. Smile

God-Mod, what do you mean by Waldo?
Back to top Go down
The Void
Newborn
The Void

PostSubject: Re: Color - The Return (Saying Goodbye)   Color - The Return (Saying Goodbye) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 6:29 am

Sorry I haven't been on for a while. Anyways, to answer your question (this is directed at Poggers) from Page 4, yes, I did get the 'Kishin' in Eros's name from Soul Eater. And I thought nobody would catch that :/

So... Any ideas where Eros should pop up in the Destroyed Realm?
Back to top Go down
God-Mod
Shadecaster
God-Mod

PostSubject: Re: Color - The Return (Saying Goodbye)   Color - The Return (Saying Goodbye) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 1:20 pm

You know the game, 'where's waldo?' right? And you have to find one guy in picture of a huge crowd of people, Its kind of a play off that. Most people take forever to find Waldo, if they find him at all.

Example::
Back to top Go down
http://www.mimicry25.com
Dr. Taco.
Lord of All Clever and Useless Memes
Dr. Taco.

PostSubject: Re: Color - The Return (Saying Goodbye)   Color - The Return (Saying Goodbye) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 6:46 pm

I found waldo in two seconds flat, no joke.
Back to top Go down
God-Mod
Shadecaster
God-Mod

PostSubject: Re: Color - The Return (Saying Goodbye)   Color - The Return (Saying Goodbye) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 6:59 pm

Same.
Back to top Go down
JunkMail
Murderator
JunkMail

PostSubject: Re: Color - The Return (Saying Goodbye)   Color - The Return (Saying Goodbye) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 7:29 pm

I just wanted to say, I opened the picture and found him immediately. He's right by the table next to the green shoes. Of course, this was probably by chance, due to the fact that my eyes were there when I opened the picture. It usually takes me about 30 seconds to a minute to find him.

That is all.
Back to top Go down
http://www.roleplex.com
Derkal
Transvestite Administrator
Derkal

PostSubject: Re: Color - The Return (Saying Goodbye)   Color - The Return (Saying Goodbye) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:15 pm

Sorry for not going over the introduction of Dalia with you Glict, I really didn't have any time. Since I killed off my four villains a little while ago, I thought it'd be alright to introduce Dalia.

Also a lot has happened since my absence. Could someone please pm me some updates? Thanks.
Back to top Go down
http://darklord979.deviantart.com/
Sairei
Fate
Sairei

PostSubject: Re: Color - The Return (Saying Goodbye)   Color - The Return (Saying Goodbye) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 3:43 am

Actually not much has happened.
-shrug-

The website updated.
Back to top Go down
http://safyr3.deviantart.com/
DerpaGlerp
GLERCT
DerpaGlerp

PostSubject: Re: Color - The Return (Saying Goodbye)   Color - The Return (Saying Goodbye) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 2:33 am

Anyone wanna post?
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Color - The Return (Saying Goodbye)   Color - The Return (Saying Goodbye) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 2:44 am

I will when I get the chance.
Back to top Go down
DerpaGlerp
GLERCT
DerpaGlerp

PostSubject: Re: Color - The Return (Saying Goodbye)   Color - The Return (Saying Goodbye) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 12:51 am

Ugh, I feel really cruddy. I'm all shaky and agitated. I don't know what's wrong with me.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Color - The Return (Saying Goodbye)   Color - The Return (Saying Goodbye) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 2:24 am

You are having Enigma Sickness. The only cure is death.
Back to top Go down
God-Mod
Shadecaster
God-Mod

PostSubject: Re: Color - The Return (Saying Goodbye)   Color - The Return (Saying Goodbye) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 3:43 am

That's... not a cure...
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Color - The Return (Saying Goodbye)   Color - The Return (Saying Goodbye) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 4:19 am

If you're dead you can't be sick.
Back to top Go down
Sairei
Fate
Sairei

PostSubject: Re: Color - The Return (Saying Goodbye)   Color - The Return (Saying Goodbye) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 6:12 am

...Not true.
Back to top Go down
http://safyr3.deviantart.com/
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Color - The Return (Saying Goodbye)   Color - The Return (Saying Goodbye) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 3:34 pm

You cannot show symptoms of a disease if you are dead. Therefore, death is the cure to all sickness.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Taco.
Lord of All Clever and Useless Memes
Dr. Taco.

PostSubject: Re: Color - The Return (Saying Goodbye)   Color - The Return (Saying Goodbye) - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 10:10 pm

Cheater.

Last edited by Lithium Americium on Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lieo
Willy Wonka
Lieo

Location : A WORLD OF HOT, A WORLD OF SOOT - THE WORLD OF INDUSTRY

PostSubject: Re: Color - The Return (Saying Goodbye)   Color - The Return (Saying Goodbye) - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 10:47 pm

Maxx Toron wrote:
You cannot show symptoms of a disease if you are dead. Therefore, death is the cure to all sickness.
Not only is this untrue, it's also utter blasphemy.

Diseases such as cancer still shows sign of infected tissue, osteoporosis can still be found in a person's bones (anthropologists uses this particular disease as an indicator of a skeleton's age), hemeroids (swollen veins in the rectum) still remains, and scurvy bacteria still litters the gums. Even beyond disease, you can also find poisons and drugs in the bloodstream, liver, kidneys, stomach, occasionally the bone marrow, and long-term use of drugs or long term exposure to toxins and poisons can found in your hair.

Apparently the only good my high school forensic science elective course has done me is the capability of debating with people over the internet.
Back to top Go down
http://pocketmyrat.tumblr.com/
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Color - The Return (Saying Goodbye)   Color - The Return (Saying Goodbye) - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 10:56 pm

I concede...
Back to top Go down
DerpaGlerp
GLERCT
DerpaGlerp

PostSubject: Re: Color - The Return (Saying Goodbye)   Color - The Return (Saying Goodbye) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 2:29 am

Anyone want to RP as a Destroyer in Color? I really want Destroyers controlled by someone other than me. I let Sairei have Treachery, so it would only be fair to let you guys have one as well.

Send me a PM if you're interested.

Edit: Uh, hello? Anyone?

*is beginning to worry that this RP is slowly dying*
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Color - The Return (Saying Goodbye)   Color - The Return (Saying Goodbye) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 4:04 am

I'll post here when I get a sec.

EDIT: a new sheet for Myre

name: Agent Myre

species: Lumien (Formerly NJ)

Weapons: Well, firstly he is a weapon. Myre is adept in many forms of martial arts, and is in military-caliber shape, so getting hit by him isn’t on the top of the list of things you want to do. He does have some weapons too, though:

Vacuum Ray: The classic Myre weapon. This one-of-a-kind weapon looks like a thin blue plastic hair dryer with a pistol grip and trigger. However, I would not suggest using it as such if you like your head. The Vacuum ray has the ability to suck up or blow out any small object (a bullet, a knife, acid) anything that will fit in it. The gun works using millions of microscopic jets in the gun’s plastic case. When the switch is set to suck and the trigger pulled, all of those jets begin to pump air out of the gun at an alarming rate, causing a vacuum that sucks objects right out of the air. The gun’s blow function works the same, and can send things flying at speeds of almost 2700 mph (the average speed of a high-caliber rifle bullet).

Model 007: This Saybre-Tech pistol is Myre’s favorite firearm. It is a powerful, comically large weapon; a .50 magnum pistol with a shredder attachment on the end (the shredder coats the bullets fired in 3,000 degree burning silicon, allowing them to cut through almost anything and severely damage enemies).

Helios Boots: The Helios boots look like an ordinary pair of shoes with very thick soles (like orthopedic shoes), however the soles have silicon microfiber layers in them as well as a sole with a hole in the bottom around the ball of your foot, which is the most obvious feature. The Helios boots are rocket shoes basically, though if you tried to fly with them on you’d break your neck. They are kinda like the jump shoes from Subway Surfer, in that you can jump very high with them on, but you can’t fly. The boots basically have thin plates of stabilized hydrogen energy cells (they won’t blow up if they break) in them that power a very tiny engine which causes a downward-faced explosion, allowing you to shoot up into the air very quickly. Most of the sole is made of rubber shock absorbers which prevent your ankle from shattering every time you land. On average, Helios boots allow you to jump about 10x higher than average. So, if you can jump 3 feet in the air, Helios boots allow you to jump 30 feet in the air.

appearance: Color - The Return (Saying Goodbye) - Page 4 Myre

Personality: Myre Is your classic spy; he’s charming, daring, intrepid, witty, and can come up with a wisecrack in seconds. Myre often makes jokes and pokes fun at things while on the job, but he’s no clown. Myre is a professional; he’s cunning, observant, and deadly, even if he is a bit too gregarious at times. He is a man who gets the job done no matter what the cost, and he always gets results. He has a rather short fuse, however, and can easily be angered into doing some stupid stuff. Myre is a relatively smart man, but is most well-known for his attention to detail, reading of body language, and common sense. He is very good at assuming what you’re about to say or what a villain is about to do, and he never misses when something’s off. In a way, Agent Myre is the second half of Exo’s brain. Exo has book smarts; Myre has street smarts. He’s been in espionage and the police force for seven years, and was in the military for four years before that, where he served as a black ops member of the Force (the Lumien Navy SEALs). Because of his military stint; Myre doesn’t have a problem killing people and is mentally tough. He has seen his comrades dragged to their knees and shot through the head in front of him and not flinched. Because of this, Myre can be particularly violent when he is cornered or when his friends’ lives are at stake. This secret dark side of him makes Myre particularly dangerous when put in a trap.

other:

theme: (the best spy theme ever)

Last edited by The 12th Toron on Sun Jul 28, 2013 9:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DerpaGlerp
GLERCT
DerpaGlerp

PostSubject: Re: Color - The Return (Saying Goodbye)   Color - The Return (Saying Goodbye) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 1:01 am

Hooray! This isn't dead!
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Color - The Return (Saying Goodbye)   Color - The Return (Saying Goodbye) - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 2:25 am

Emma, could you kindly post please?

Also, I might make a 4th character. Dunno though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Color - The Return (Saying Goodbye)   Color - The Return (Saying Goodbye) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Color - The Return (Saying Goodbye)
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next