Roleplex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplex is a place to make stories and collaborate with other writers in new ways of writing

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Color - The Return (Saying Goodbye)

Go down 
+15
TheDippster
Lieo
JunkMail
Sentrie
Maxx
The Void
God-Mod
Dr. Taco.
ultra
Angelwolf99
FlowerFox
Derkal
The Stalker of Shadows
Sairei
DerpaGlerp
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

Color - The Return (Saying Goodbye) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Color - The Return (Saying Goodbye)   Color - The Return (Saying Goodbye) - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 5:31 am

That is a really big meme.

But yeah, The Raven isn't exactly going to stand there and let himself get eaten by a robot. Eating The Raven is like trying to eat an angry wolverine on crack.
Back to top Go down
Canis_dirus
Shadecaster
Canis_dirus

PostSubject: Re: Color - The Return (Saying Goodbye)   Color - The Return (Saying Goodbye) - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 5:33 am

didnt notice the size until it was too late lol

Sigma will eat everything!!! MAUAHAHAHAHAHA I mean that
Back to top Go down
DerpaGlerp
GLERCT
DerpaGlerp

PostSubject: Re: Color - The Return (Saying Goodbye)   Color - The Return (Saying Goodbye) - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 4:40 am

I'm organizing the characters in this RP, should I sort them by species, or by owner?

I'm thinking it would be better to do the latter.

Last edited by Glict on Sat Aug 03, 2013 9:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Color - The Return (Saying Goodbye)   Color - The Return (Saying Goodbye) - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 4:42 am

Owner.
Back to top Go down
Canis_dirus
Shadecaster
Canis_dirus

PostSubject: Re: Color - The Return (Saying Goodbye)   Color - The Return (Saying Goodbye) - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 12:45 am

I agree with Toron
Back to top Go down
God-Mod
Shadecaster
God-Mod

PostSubject: Re: Color - The Return (Saying Goodbye)   Color - The Return (Saying Goodbye) - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 5:08 pm

*Makes Matrix reference* *Hopes Mallis says something like "Well... Mr. Anderson...."*

Darkel wrote:
The creature that stood in an orange suit that Mallis had always thought looked more like a prison jumpsuit.

Its from the loony bin, actually.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mimicry25.com
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Color - The Return (Saying Goodbye)   Color - The Return (Saying Goodbye) - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 7:14 pm

Oh dear... this is not going to end well.

Back to top Go down
Canis_dirus
Shadecaster
Canis_dirus

PostSubject: Re: Color - The Return (Saying Goodbye)   Color - The Return (Saying Goodbye) - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 7:52 pm

Since my character is trying to enter a building you constructed Maxx, would you perhaps consider actually posting in the IC? Thanks
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Color - The Return (Saying Goodbye)   Color - The Return (Saying Goodbye) - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 7:55 pm

I just did and I'd suggest something clever because if not you're gonna need a new character.
Back to top Go down
Canis_dirus
Shadecaster
Canis_dirus

PostSubject: Re: Color - The Return (Saying Goodbye)   Color - The Return (Saying Goodbye) - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 9:08 pm

I admit you had me scared there until I read your post. I thought I would have to deal with all three at once, but thankfully Altris is essentially on his own lol. I only really ever need one character.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Color - The Return (Saying Goodbye)   Color - The Return (Saying Goodbye) - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 9:10 pm

I really need to give him a power that actually works in combat... you cool with that Glict?

EDIT: and now it's time to play a game of poke the over-reacting evil overlord with a stick!

EDIT2: I was hoping you'd do that Canus. I really hope Sigma's armor is all it's cracked up to be. Oh, and don't try thermal vision or some bullshit like that. You still won't see Altris through that.
Back to top Go down
Canis_dirus
Shadecaster
Canis_dirus

PostSubject: Re: Color - The Return (Saying Goodbye)   Color - The Return (Saying Goodbye) - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 2:01 am

Heh I will find him one way or another. He cannot hide from Sigma, and even if he does, Sigma is meant to kill creatures worse than Altris.

Yes, Sigma's armor is all it is cracked up to be, so is his shield. And please learn your Latin, it's spelled Canis.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Color - The Return (Saying Goodbye)   Color - The Return (Saying Goodbye) - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 2:17 am

Oh, you shouldn't fear Altris or Myre. You should fear the hoard of Enigma that you just crashed into.
Back to top Go down
Canis_dirus
Shadecaster
Canis_dirus

PostSubject: Re: Color - The Return (Saying Goodbye)   Color - The Return (Saying Goodbye) - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 2:21 am

Go on, enlighten me why I should fear the "Enigma"

If you are referring to The Raven and his cohorts, then thank you for making me laugh
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Color - The Return (Saying Goodbye)   Color - The Return (Saying Goodbye) - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 2:33 am

canis_dirus wrote:
Go on, enlighten me why I should fear the "Enigma"

Because your shields are completely, 100% useless against them. Antimatter destroys energy, meaning that energy shields are completely useless here. Secondly, because antimatter destroys all matter, your OP kinetic energy wave can't work, because, once more, the Enigma destroy energy. Oh, and your plasma cannons; you'd be better off using a super soaker. Fourthly, the Enigma can shapeshift into any form, solid, liquid or gas to simply evade your attacks. The Masquerader you threw at the ceiling, for example, will turn into smoke and is completely unharmed by your attack. So, in a nutshell, you are now surrounded by extremely pissed off extremely violent and aggressive creatures that can render just about ever power your character has inert. Oh, and as for eating your way through life, Sigma won't have jaws left if he bites an Enigma. Your only two options are to keep autohitting and breaking a basic rule in every RP (which is the only reason I'm doing this to you btw), or your robot buddy takes a hike. Considering that the only option you have that doesn't involve retreating leads to almost certain death even if you do autohit, I'd say (in the words of The Doctor) basically, run!
Back to top Go down
Canis_dirus
Shadecaster
Canis_dirus

PostSubject: Re: Color - The Return (Saying Goodbye)   Color - The Return (Saying Goodbye) - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 2:45 am

If I am autoing, stop making generalizations and point out where it was. And let me give you a physics lesson.
Antimatter particles are exactly like regular matter, the only difference being it has the opposite charge (electron’s negative charge to positron’s positive charge). Any attempts by The Raven or any other Enigma to use their power would result in a nuclear weapon yield blast, which would immediately kill him and his target.
Antimatter no more destroys energy than matter does. However Sigma's weapon uses dark matter in a plasmatic state, so it repels matter and burns it. It also has negative gravity.

Second, if anything is moving, at all, it has kinetic energy. Everything always has kinetic energy because there is always something in it moving, be it the electrons or a moving part. So even if I can't destroy the Enigmas, I can certainly stop them from moving really at all, and throw them very large distances. It is not really that OP either, considering it is limited by Sigma's reactor output.

So no. I don't have to worry really about your Enigma because they would destroy themselves and all your other characters the minute they use their powers at all.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Color - The Return (Saying Goodbye)   Color - The Return (Saying Goodbye) - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 3:05 am

You're wrong, Canus. Nuclear radiation can theoretically exist without a nuclear explosion. And even if it did, you're dead too.

You autohit in several spots.

A) You grabbed Altris by the neck and threw him.
B ) you slowed down Altris without my consent.
C) You then grabbed Altris again by the neck and then attempted to set him on fire.
D) You punched and Enigma into space.

But anyways, since this is going to turn into an all-out troll fight. I'm going to let someone else deal with Sigma.
Back to top Go down
Canis_dirus
Shadecaster
Canis_dirus

PostSubject: Re: Color - The Return (Saying Goodbye)   Color - The Return (Saying Goodbye) - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 3:15 am

Hmm well perhaps..
You powerplayed when you said the antimatter drained Sigma's shield
You autoed when you put the sword to Sigma's throat

However antimatter and matter annihilate, releasing enormous amounts of energy. Hence why an antimatter warhead would be devastating. So yeah you kill all your characters and KO mine for a while. Have fun. Please leave real science to the pros and stick with magic.
Back to top Go down
JunkMail
Murderator
JunkMail

PostSubject: Re: Color - The Return (Saying Goodbye)   Color - The Return (Saying Goodbye) - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 3:19 am

I will put an eel in both of your butts if you two dont settle this now.
Back to top Go down
http://www.roleplex.com
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: Color - The Return (Saying Goodbye)   Color - The Return (Saying Goodbye) - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 3:20 am

Yes... Continuing the rustling.

... It gives me power!!!!
Back to top Go down
Canis_dirus
Shadecaster
Canis_dirus

PostSubject: Re: Color - The Return (Saying Goodbye)   Color - The Return (Saying Goodbye) - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 3:21 am

Hmm I think somebody did something like that once to themselves, unfortunately they died.

Unfortunately the Game Master Glict is not online right now.

(oh and Toron I got permission from Glict to use the slowing effect before I used it)
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Color - The Return (Saying Goodbye)   Color - The Return (Saying Goodbye) - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 3:23 am

A) yes, I did, because I wanted to show you how unfair it is when people autohit you.
B ) I didn't hit him. There's a fine line between autohitting and hitting without giving your opponent much of an option.
C) you can throw whatever incorrect bullshit at me you want, but I'm not the one that needs an indestructible energy shield to beat people in a fight. Now you have quite the problem because I didn't just send you to a planet away from the lodge, I sent you to a tavern on that planet in which is the most power villain in this rp. Good luck.
Back to top Go down
JunkMail
Murderator
JunkMail

PostSubject: Re: Color - The Return (Saying Goodbye)   Color - The Return (Saying Goodbye) - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 3:24 am

That is irrelevant, Canis. You need to announce that kind of thing to let other know you have permission.

Maxx, stop. Let me deal with this. You're both in the wrong for breaking rules.
Back to top Go down
http://www.roleplex.com
Canis_dirus
Shadecaster
Canis_dirus

PostSubject: Re: Color - The Return (Saying Goodbye)   Color - The Return (Saying Goodbye) - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 3:29 am

Alright very well then I will announce it in the future.

Thank you Max, it actually helps me to be in a primitive tech area because that means no one except the most powerful villain (Mallis I assume) can do anything to me. Even without my shield their swords do pretty much nothing.
Max, seriously take some high school science class, get a better idea of guns, especially 50 caliber ones. Pseudoscience doesn't work.

Last edited by canis_dirus on Thu Aug 08, 2013 3:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Color - The Return (Saying Goodbye)   Color - The Return (Saying Goodbye) - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 3:32 am

Haha! You seriously think Mallis is who you should be afraid of!? Oh please. The person you have to be afraid of is Zalphar!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Color - The Return (Saying Goodbye)   Color - The Return (Saying Goodbye) - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Color - The Return (Saying Goodbye)
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next