Roleplex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplex is a place to make stories and collaborate with other writers in new ways of writing

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Freaks OOC

Go down 
+6
JunkMail
The Real Shade
Dragonbud
True Night
Mr Allen J
Maxx
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

The Freaks OOC  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Freaks OOC    The Freaks OOC  - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 8:36 pm

Other character. I'll send you his power in a second.

Name: Ray Judah Drager

Appearance: Ray is a neat looking individual, he also has that shady vibe. Like he's totally up to no good. He stands a bit above average (6'1') and weighs 182 pounds. Ray has a muscular build, nothing like a bodybuilder, of course. He got it from years of working hard, and his body does show a bit of strain. Ray is Caucasian, and of Ukrainian and Russian descents. His skin is smooth and good looking, slightly tanned, but not without it's scars. Because of the way Ray lived his life, he got plenty of scars from fights and other precarious situations. His body is covered in scars under all that clothing. He has quite a large one on his arm, it appears like a slashing scar. Starting at the base of his shoulder going down to his elbow. He also has a another small slashing scar over his eye. Because I just can't resist giving my characters facial scars! Other than that, Ray has a few moles and here and there. Ray can be called good-looking, his handsomeness is more of the rough variety, if you catch my drift. Ray's head is average sized and heart shaped. Ray's face is squared and his facial features are pronounced and well defined. He has a sharp/strong jawline. The most defined part of his face is his average-sized chin, that sticks out a little bit. He has a large nose, with a long bridge and wide, round, nostrils. His eyes are small, and have a beautiful blue color, which are a bit smaller than the rest of his face. They are always seemingly concealed under his sunglasses. His forehead is wide, but other than that, not too big. Ray always has a blank or aggressive face on. Ray's hair is black colored and neatly slicked back. He has a bit of facial hair growing, a beard is coming in fast, right now it's a stubble.

Ray has a tough-guy style, and dresses heavily, but he'll will wear just about anything. From hoodies, to polo-shirts, to jeans, he isn't picky when it comes to style. His favorite color is black, so he tends to wear outfits of darker colors. Sometimes he'll wear hats, like baseball caps. He's always seen wearing sunglasses. Any kind of sunglasses really. His favorite kind is his Oil-Rig Sunglasses (They look like this). Which are either over his eyes, or hanging off around his neck (At night). Ray also likes to wear gloves too. Mostly finger-less gloves.

Personality: Ray gives people mixed signals when they're around him. For starters, Ray appears as the stoic, gruff kind of person that rarely shows any emotion. Ray prefers  doing work, opposed to social situations. Because work/business is where he's really at home. He tries to be nice most of the time, except in his own rough way. He can be rude sometimes and cross lines, unintentionally, though. He knows when he crosses the lines and feels a bit of guilt as a result. Ray isn't too good at apologies, and tends to get himself in worse situations, which is why he rarely apologizes. Instead, he'll try to improve and not do it again - Because that's better than apologizing! Ray can come off as a bit of an @ss sometimes. He's quick to get annoyed and aggravated, and oh boy, it will show. He'll usually express his irritation in some way. Ray is a person who's overwhelmingly adamant and stubborn. He'll fight/argue for what he believes in. Ray is also the kind of person who doesn't give any f*cks about what people think of him. He does what he wants to, d*mn what people may think. Speaking of which, Ray prefers to do things by himself. He just prefers going alone because he won't have anyone to worry about but himself. But, if it calls for it, Ray will work with just about anyone as long as they don't piss him off/aren't useless.

Despite all of this, Ray is a very moral person. He can be classified under "good guy." He'll help the people that he believes needs helping, and will fight the people he thinks needs fighting (Mostly people that pick fights with him). As you may have guessed by now, Ray is not above getting dirty when the situation calls for it. Ray is straight, but is as far from romantic as anyone gets. He's just not that interested in romance, and it takes a lot of effort to even get him slightly interested. Which means that he's heavily resistant to good looking ladies - Especially those who use it to take advantage of horny young boys.

Favorite activities/hobbies:As stated above, Ray is an "all work" kind of person. Who prefers work to fun. There are, however, a few things that Ray likes to do/is good at. Ray likes martial arts, specifically karate. He's an orange belt, but he's far more experienced than trained. In a way, you could say that he was trained through experience. He can fist fight quite well . Other than that, Ray likes baseball, and is good at that too. He mostly likes to watch it more than anything though.

Favorite object:

Last edited by Mr Allen J on Sun Nov 17, 2013 4:09 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: The Freaks OOC    The Freaks OOC  - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 11:17 pm

Okay, Emma, here's the deal. Everyone thinks that Waldo is OP. So, you need to add another weakness. I was thinking that Waldo could only use someone else's powers on the person they belong to (you can't use Eli's powers on Rush, for example) and the person has to be in the presence of Waldo for her to use their power.

Both accepted Al. When you get a chance would you mind setting up the character section for me like you said you would?
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: The Freaks OOC    The Freaks OOC  - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 11:53 pm

Excellent. Can't wait to use Rush and Ray. They should be well known on the streets, mostly Rush. Without revealing too much about his power, Rush is very, very good with electronics and offers his services for money. Which could make some character interactions.

And indexerized all the characters.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
True Night
Killer
True Night

PostSubject: Re: The Freaks OOC    The Freaks OOC  - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 12:00 am

You missed one of your own, Victor.
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: The Freaks OOC    The Freaks OOC  - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 12:07 am

You weren't in the chat when I said this; but I decided not to use Vito.
Back to top Go down
True Night
Killer
True Night

PostSubject: Re: The Freaks OOC    The Freaks OOC  - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 12:11 am

Oh I see, nevermind.
Back to top Go down
God-Mod
Shadecaster
God-Mod

PostSubject: Re: The Freaks OOC    The Freaks OOC  - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 12:11 am

Maxx wrote:

Okay, Emma, here's the deal. Everyone thinks that Waldo is OP. So, you need to add another weakness. I was thinking that Waldo could only use someone else's powers on the person they belong to (you can't use Eli's powers on Rush, for example) and the person has to be in the presence of Waldo for her to use their power.
I had a 2 fecking pages of text written addressing that. Which, I'll simply make into an optional pop-up at this point.

In the pop up it states in non so few words that those suggested weakness were inferred in the character sheet already. I added the camera feed thing merely because it makes the power more scientific. But I'll get rid of that if it bothers anyone.

Optional rant:
Back to top Go down
http://www.mimicry25.com
True Night
Killer
True Night

PostSubject: Re: The Freaks OOC    The Freaks OOC  - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 12:48 am

The problem was allot of the things you said weren't very clear. In the weaknesses it says she can't mimic somebody if they're not in her line of sight, it doesn't say that they have to stay in her line of sight. That right there is makes it okay with me. I don't care about copying the power, but suggesting that Waldo can do it more efficient is unlikely in some cases. Anyways you should show that you can be creative with other people's powers IC instead of saying in in your sheet.

EDIT: After talking in chat I think it's fine.
Back to top Go down
The Real Shade
Jehovah's Thickness
The Real Shade

PostSubject: Re: The Freaks OOC    The Freaks OOC  - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 3:14 am

Might have to start color coding all the different demons, which might be a little problematic for me.

Also, since everybody here is basically in every RP, my apologies for slow posting, I might have to drop an RP to balance frequent posts and schoolwork (and the constant demands of my harem).
Back to top Go down
True Night
Killer
True Night

PostSubject: Re: The Freaks OOC    The Freaks OOC  - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 3:41 am

Darn, that's too bad. I like all your characters.
Back to top Go down
Celo "The Moms"
Alien Ninja Frog Empress
Celo

PostSubject: Re: The Freaks OOC    The Freaks OOC  - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 1:18 pm

..... I suck at character sheets

name: Breanna “Bre” Wallace

appearance: Bre is 5’5” and weighs 121 lbs. Overall, she is average in the weight department. She is rather well-formed for a female her age, and can be seen as somewhat attractive. She has a normal oval-shaped face with a normal sized nose, lips, eyes, et cetera. Bre is Caucasian American and has a slight tan, but it is only slight, meaning her skin still maintains to a certain degree a pale tint to it. There are freckles scattered all over her body. Bre has red eyes, which is something one can find interesting. Her hair is an orange color and is naturally curly, but Bre prefers to straighten it. When straitened, Bre’s hair extends a few inches past her shoulders.

Clothing wise, Bre dresses girly yet comfy. She usually wears a plain V-neck shirt that’s a bright color like yellow, orange, or light blue. She often times wears a white NorthFace jacket with it since it’s winter time. Bre almost always wears jeans- mostly the faded, boot-cut style of jeans. She prefers to wear the jeans tucked into a pair of dark brown boots that are made for cold weather. She also carries around a bag usually that holds a camera, sketchbook, a few pencils, and a cell phone. Lastly, the one thing you never catch Bre without (even in the winter time) is a pair of tinted sunglasses. The explanation for which shall be explained in power section.

Personality: Bre enjoys talking quite a bit. She does, however, seem unusual when conversing. She usually keeps eye contact with whoever is talking to her 100% of the time. She seems to want to look away at times, in fact, but can't. Bre has a few friends, though most people find her strange because of her constantly wearing sunglasses and yet always keeping eye contact. However, when someone speaks to her, Bre will quite willingly talk to that person. As for people already her friends, she is very protective of them. If one were to insult her friends, Bre has been known to throw insults right back. She doesn’t, however, speak up when someone insults her. She doesn’t care about insults directed at her, since she doesn’t let them get to her. (please excuse it for not having at least 7 lines- It was seven on word, at least! XO)

Favorite activities/hobbies: Bre is really good at different artsy things. She enjoys anything that ranges from photography to sketching to painting. She is also very good in these categories, as well. As for everything else, Bre is an “average” person. She is okay at sports and has a report card that ranges from A’s to C’s. Most of Bre’s aspirations are, thus, art-based. She plans on going to college and majoring in art because of her interest in the hobby. Bre doesn’t have many other interests aside from art though- as it is for any Meta human- the mention of other metas peaks her interest and she will listen intently.

favorite object:

power: Bre’s abilty is like a Medusa deal, only without the scales, snake hair, wings, talons, and any other gorgon trait I forgot about. Also without the stone part. Now, to clarify. Bre’s ability makes it to where anyone who makes eye contact with her will temporarily freeze (not turn into stone, only freeze) for about ten seconds. By this I mean the person will see everything going on, yet their joints and limbs will freeze, leaving them immobile for 10 seconds. *sigh* I suck at power descriptions, but I hope you get what I mean XO Here's a better way to describe it....

Paralysis. Bre's power allows her to temporarily stop the movement of whoever meets her gaze. It is not as complete like Medusa, as she is not able to turn people into stone, but to more "freeze" them. There, that's a good way to describe it XD

weakness: This is where Bre's sunglasses come in. She can't control who looks in her eyes, so she has no control on who she temporarily freezes. This being said, she wears sunglasses to try to prevent people looking at her eyes and getting temporarily frozen. Then there's also the fact that Bre can't control how long a person is frozen. If someone somehow makes eye contact with her, each time it's exactly ten seconds that the person is frozen. No more, no less.

Also, Bre has to maintain eye contact with whoever she's talking to, which makes it even harder to control her power.
Back to top Go down
http://celotheimpossible.deviantart.com
Lieo
Willy Wonka
Lieo

Location : A WORLD OF HOT, A WORLD OF SOOT - THE WORLD OF INDUSTRY

PostSubject: Re: The Freaks OOC    The Freaks OOC  - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 2:03 pm

Since when was this a thing that started and did stuff with people in it? Huh.
Back to top Go down
http://pocketmyrat.tumblr.com/
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: The Freaks OOC    The Freaks OOC  - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 7:53 pm

And boom.

More hawtlinks:

I'm going to post as Rush/Ray later on today, then work on my last character.
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: The Freaks OOC    The Freaks OOC  - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 12:18 am

God, I love writing as Ray/Rush already. =P

I aged them up by a year if that's okay. Rush is now 20 and Rush is now 18. Since it makes more sense tbh.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: The Freaks OOC    The Freaks OOC  - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 12:18 am

I'm working on a post peeps.
Back to top Go down
Dragonbud
Punk Rock
Dragonbud

PostSubject: Re: The Freaks OOC    The Freaks OOC  - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 12:41 am

I'll probs wait to post, seeing how everyone is in one spot
Back to top Go down
The Stalker of Shadows
Rough AI
The Stalker of Shadows

PostSubject: Re: The Freaks OOC    The Freaks OOC  - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 1:12 am

Lol. I saw the title of this things IC thread ans had to do a double take. I thought A thread was named for me for a second.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: The Freaks OOC    The Freaks OOC  - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 1:17 am

There's a stalker in the shadows, not a stalker of the shadows.
Back to top Go down
Celo "The Moms"
Alien Ninja Frog Empress
Celo

PostSubject: Re: The Freaks OOC    The Freaks OOC  - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 1:31 am

So my sheet's... accepted?
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: The Freaks OOC    The Freaks OOC  - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 1:46 am

You never posted it...?
Back to top Go down
Celo "The Moms"
Alien Ninja Frog Empress
Celo

PostSubject: Re: The Freaks OOC    The Freaks OOC  - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 2:09 am

Yes I did XD previous page
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: The Freaks OOC    The Freaks OOC  - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 3:01 am

Oh... ok. Accepted.
Back to top Go down
Celo "The Moms"
Alien Ninja Frog Empress
Celo

PostSubject: Re: The Freaks OOC    The Freaks OOC  - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 3:06 am

Great Very Happy thanks a ton :3 I'll hopefully have an opening post up tomorrow morning.
Back to top Go down
True Night
Killer
True Night

PostSubject: Re: The Freaks OOC    The Freaks OOC  - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 3:44 am

I'm going to make one last character, and get in a post. Not sure in which order though.
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: The Freaks OOC    The Freaks OOC  - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 8:43 pm

Since I couldn't resist, I made another Valos. This will be my last character made for this RP for now.

Name: Veronica Mia of the Valos Lineage

Appearance: Veronica has a vibe that is a mixture of the nerd-vibe and the librarian-vibe. Maybe it's the oval glasses she wears, the freckles, or her demeanor in general. She certainly looks like a cliche intellectual gal. Veronica stands tall at 5'10 and weighs 159 pounds. She's very thin, and doesn't have not an ounce of fat visible on her being. She has an athletic build, and her shoulders are quite broad. Nothing major. She has muscles on her being. The most muscles she has is on her legs. Indicating that she is a runner at most. She has a very curvy figure. Veronica is of Brazilian origins. Her skin is a brown, smooth, light caramel color. Her skin is mostly clear aside from her various scars. Many will notice her heavily scarred knees. These scars stem from sports related injuries and falling. Her legs are also fairly scarred below the knee. Other than that, she's pretty clear. Veronica has a few tattoos on her, very recent, they're hidden by her attire. The first tattoo she has is on her shoulder of a Cross with angel wings, made with black ink. Underneath this "Veronica - Made in heaven" is written. Veronica has a small, diamond shaped head. Her head looks a little smaller than it should, and only the truly observant will pick up on it. Her forehead is quite small, easily covered up by her hair. Veronica's facial features are sharp and well-defined. She has a large, pointy chin, with her chin easily being the most notable part of her head/face. Her jawline is very strong and sharp. Her nose is small in terms of size, and points forward a bit. Her nose is triangle shaped (so are her nostrils) and she has sort of a long nose bridge. Veronica's lips are thick and full, they're a light pink color and she usually has them poking out. She has quite large and radiant eyes. Her eyes are generally round and her iris are quite beady. Her eyes are hazel colored. She has light-brown freckles plastered all over her face. Veronica's hair is an unnatural jet-black color. Her hair is very well-kept and good looking, and it's wavy/curly. Veronica keeps it in a shag-hairstyle, with plenty of the hair brushed over to the side. She brushes this hair over her forehead. Veronica's hair is kept at chin-length.

Going with the theme I was running, Veronica dresses very modestly. She keeps plenty of skin covered up. Some may also say that she dresses blandly. She'll mostly be seen wearing long-skirts that go long past her knees. There are times where Veronica can be seen wearing various kinds of pants. Veronica will wear just about any outfit combination. Button-up shirts, dress shirts, sweaters, jackets/coats, , etc. As long as she thinks it looks somewhat good on her. Since she's short-sighted, she needs to wear glasses. Veronica wears large oval-shaped, black framed glasses. That contribute to her nerdy look.

Personality: Don't feel like writing this right now. But, I'm certain on what her mindset is and I'll definitely do write this later.

Favorite activities/hobbies: Veronica likes to do a lot of things that she's good at. For starters, Veronica likes to play some sports, as mentioned in her appearance. Specifically she plays lots of Basketball and is pretty good at it. She has played other sports, but isn't as good at them as she is at basketball. She is an adventurer at heart. She's quite agile and good on her feet. She's no batman, but she's pretty good at climbing up stuff too. Trees and stuff are her specialty. She's an artist too, the most used skill for a character to have! Give her a paint brush, and she'll paint you a picture. She is no Leonardo da Vinci, but she's quite experienced and good at drawing. Veronica also likes to read various books. If there's any book that interests her, then she'll read it.

Favorite object:

Power: -Classified- But I most note that she's totally immune to all mind powers. Just so we don't get into any problems later.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Freaks OOC    The Freaks OOC  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Freaks OOC
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next