Roleplex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplex is a place to make stories and collaborate with other writers in new ways of writing

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lost in Eukara (OOC)

Go down 
+5
Maxx
Triop5
The Stalker of Shadows
Dragonbud
ViperaUnion
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
The Stalker of Shadows
Rough AI
The Stalker of Shadows

Lost in Eukara (OOC) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost in Eukara (OOC)   Lost in Eukara (OOC) - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 5:11 pm

I like the rift idea though.

oh well. So what's the first major plot point once we're all together?
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Eukara (OOC)   Lost in Eukara (OOC) - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 5:13 pm

Well, long story short, a unicorn leads the group to the enormous tree, where the spirit will explain why everyone is there.
Back to top Go down
The Stalker of Shadows
Rough AI
The Stalker of Shadows

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Eukara (OOC)   Lost in Eukara (OOC) - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 5:31 pm

well That sounds simple enough. We just have to get everyone to the same place. Right now were in two groups more or less.
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Eukara (OOC)   Lost in Eukara (OOC) - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 6:20 pm

Well, it's a unicorn, but I'm going to alter the appearance a little bit.
Back to top Go down
The Stalker of Shadows
Rough AI
The Stalker of Shadows

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Eukara (OOC)   Lost in Eukara (OOC) - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 6:29 pm

I see. Well have fun with that.
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Eukara (OOC)   Lost in Eukara (OOC) - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 7:20 pm

Well, I altered the appearance of a traditional unicorn appearance and got this as a result. I kind of wanted it to look more etheral in appearance.

Lost in Eukara (OOC) - Page 9 Wo6
Back to top Go down
The Stalker of Shadows
Rough AI
The Stalker of Shadows

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Eukara (OOC)   Lost in Eukara (OOC) - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 7:21 pm

psst.... where is it?
Back to top Go down
LucanArcher
Newborn

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Eukara (OOC)   Lost in Eukara (OOC) - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 7:26 pm

Looks cool, Vipera! I think we should focus on quickly hatching Maxx' plan to kill Predator X. Maxx, can you make room in you next post for me to meet up with Aaron? You can just say Desmond bursts out of the forest an maybe have Aaron involve him in the plan. I'm kinda out of material to write about right now.
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Eukara (OOC)   Lost in Eukara (OOC) - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 7:30 pm

When everyone is gathered in the cloud forest at the same location, the unicorn will find our characters and lead them to the very center of the place, where the tree is growing. There, the tree spirit will explain things.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Eukara (OOC)   Lost in Eukara (OOC) - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 7:39 pm

ViperaUnion wrote:
I suppose it might be possible to replace a dead character, but we might need an alternate way of bringing them in. I said that the tree that the creature inhabits basically supports the foundation of Eukara, so perhaps the realm will slowly begin to fall apart as the story is told, and as a result, we could say rifts on occasion will start to open up and let creatures from the human world into Eukara. That would be a way that we could introduce new characters. Of course, that also means that the human world is in danger as well, because what would happen if a rift let something dangerous into the human world? We could say that, but we would need a way to prevent characters from bailing out of a quest if they find a rift. Perhaps some of the rifts lead to other worlds that are even more dangerous than Eukara.

What if after our characters die, they get regenerated as another animal?

@Lucan: I already have a plan involving seagulls.

@creeper: I don't believe two lines constitutes a post.
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Eukara (OOC)   Lost in Eukara (OOC) - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 8:01 pm

Not really. I said at least five sentences per post.
Back to top Go down
LucanArcher
Newborn

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Eukara (OOC)   Lost in Eukara (OOC) - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 9:45 pm

Maxx, I have the feeling I know what you are planning. I won't spoil it, though.
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Eukara (OOC)   Lost in Eukara (OOC) - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 9:46 pm

I don't even know what's going to happen with the gulls, either, but it sounds like a bunch of birds are about to kill an enormous sea predator.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Eukara (OOC)   Lost in Eukara (OOC) - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 10:12 pm

ViperaUnion wrote:
I don't even know what's going to happen with the gulls, either, but it sounds like a bunch of birds are about to kill an enormous sea predator.

Wrong! A bunch of birds are about to make an enormous sea predator kill itself!
Back to top Go down
LucanArcher
Newborn

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Eukara (OOC)   Lost in Eukara (OOC) - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 10:15 pm

...By luring it on the beach, where it will die fro suffocation or, it it's a sea mammal, dehydration/starvation. Am I right?
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Eukara (OOC)   Lost in Eukara (OOC) - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 10:17 pm

LucanArcher wrote:
...By luring it on the beach, where it will die fro suffocation or, it it's a sea mammal, dehydration/starvation. Am I right?

Exactly. I'm gonna beach the beastie. It weighs so much that it would crush itself.
Back to top Go down
JunkMail
Murderator
JunkMail

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Eukara (OOC)   Lost in Eukara (OOC) - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 10:51 pm

Or large carnivores will kill and eat it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.roleplex.com
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Eukara (OOC)   Lost in Eukara (OOC) - Page 9 EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 1:01 am

Considering Predator X is infected with the black veins, I don't think the animals will want to eat it. It would probably either taste very nasty, or give food poisoning...more likely a combination of the two. You couldn't become infected by eating the stuff, but it'll still make you seriously ill.
Back to top Go down
The Stalker of Shadows
Rough AI
The Stalker of Shadows

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Eukara (OOC)   Lost in Eukara (OOC) - Page 9 EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 3:06 am

Well fells im home for the wekend,but i got a buch of plans. So ill be more active in the evenings than mornings oppsed to normal for me.
Back to top Go down
LucanArcher
Newborn

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Eukara (OOC)   Lost in Eukara (OOC) - Page 9 EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 9:24 am

Okay, so Desmond is located on a small island just about 20 meters away from the shore. I think he'll fly towards the beach, crossing the water. I'll put in a little ambush by Predator X so I have an interesting way to get him to the beach. Of course I can't kill it, but I'll scare it off by scratching its blind eye out if you don't mind.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Eukara (OOC)   Lost in Eukara (OOC) - Page 9 EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 4:24 pm

NO! Do not attack Predator X. It will tear you apart. An owl could never fight a Pliosaurus by itself. if that thing came out of the water it would swallow your character whole.

Last edited by Maxx Toron on Sat Jul 13, 2013 4:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LucanArcher
Newborn

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Eukara (OOC)   Lost in Eukara (OOC) - Page 9 EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 4:27 pm

Why not? It won't affect your plan in any way. It's still around, and it's still able to see with its good eye. If it bothers you anyway, I'll take the eye scratching part out of my post or you can remove it entirely, being a moderator. I'm sorry.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Eukara (OOC)   Lost in Eukara (OOC) - Page 9 EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 4:37 pm

That's bad writing Jgrote. You have to be realistic. An owl would never attack a dinosaur the size of a whale. Cut it out. Desmond can see the creature swimming through the water or something, but he should not attack it. You have to be realistic in roleplaying. Your character isn't always gonna be the hero who kills the mighty beast. I know you're new at this, and I did the same thing back when I first started. I remember back in Chromosome Z my character had a hoodie filled with knives which he could throw at supersonic speed. He broke up, like, every fight and I made such a fuss about him always winning that everyone started ignoring me. I eventually killed the character off.
Back to top Go down
LucanArcher
Newborn

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Eukara (OOC)   Lost in Eukara (OOC) - Page 9 EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 4:50 pm

Okay, I'm sorry. Wait a moment. I'm working on it. What I have in mind is this: Desmond sees the Predator attack the shoal of fish and is nearly swallowed, but flies out of the way just in time and flees to the beach. Is that okay with you?

EDIT: Fixed it. Better? I'll try to be more realistic in the future.
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Eukara (OOC)   Lost in Eukara (OOC) - Page 9 EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 5:20 pm

It's okay to make a few mistakes, so long as you correct them. Besides, an owl attacking a huge sea monster isn't the worst thing you could do. When I first started RPing...well...it wasn't pretty. This is a literate roleplay, but it has a lighter tone, which is actually very ideal for beginners still trying to work on realistic character portrayal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Eukara (OOC)   Lost in Eukara (OOC) - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lost in Eukara (OOC)
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roleplex :: Inactive RPs :: Inactive RPs-
Jump to: