Roleplex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplex is a place to make stories and collaborate with other writers in new ways of writing

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lost in Eukara (OOC)

Go down 
+5
Maxx
Triop5
The Stalker of Shadows
Dragonbud
ViperaUnion
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

Lost in Eukara (OOC) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost in Eukara (OOC)   Lost in Eukara (OOC) - Page 10 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 7:25 pm

People, can you please hurry up with whatever you are doing so we can start the main plot?
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Eukara (OOC)   Lost in Eukara (OOC) - Page 10 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 10:22 pm

Sorry. I haven't been at the hotel all day.
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Eukara (OOC)   Lost in Eukara (OOC) - Page 10 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 11:52 pm

Maxx, I can't have people start sub-plots if they aren't going to hurry up and finish them so we can get on with the main plot. It's interfering with the whole RP now, so I'm going to go ahead and start with the group present in the woods. Everyone else' characters can join later, but it's not fair to everyone else to make them wait any longer.
Back to top Go down
The Stalker of Shadows
Rough AI
The Stalker of Shadows

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Eukara (OOC)   Lost in Eukara (OOC) - Page 10 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 2:13 pm

Sorry about disappearing. Super Busy weekend. Then I literally slept away most of Monday.
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Eukara (OOC)   Lost in Eukara (OOC) - Page 10 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 2:24 pm

It's fine, but I have a bit of a deadline for starting the RP, and I'll be going on an actual vacation soon. If I don't start the RP's main plot quickly, everyone might be stuck in limbo for ten days.
Back to top Go down
The Stalker of Shadows
Rough AI
The Stalker of Shadows

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Eukara (OOC)   Lost in Eukara (OOC) - Page 10 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 2:28 pm

It's all good. Spent Saturday up in Indiana at a them park. Holiday World in case your wondering. Then Sunday I saw my dad on the other side of the state. And like i said. I slept Monday away.

But I'm typing a post right now!
Back to top Go down
LucanArcher
Newborn

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Eukara (OOC)   Lost in Eukara (OOC) - Page 10 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 7:21 pm

Maxx, are you planning to respond to my dialogue 'invitation' in the IC soon? Otherwise I'm going after the unicorn. We can't keep slowing the story down.

EDIT: Never mind, I'm following the unicorn.

Last edited by LucanArcher on Tue Jul 16, 2013 8:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Eukara (OOC)   Lost in Eukara (OOC) - Page 10 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 7:45 pm

I should probably mention, there will be a mystical creature that will follow the characters around throughout the story to help keep them safe in Eukara, basically to warn them of the dangers before they run into them. It doesn't really have any magical powers like a unicorn. It won't be an actual character, though, but people need to treat it like a PC. Just a heads-up.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Eukara (OOC)   Lost in Eukara (OOC) - Page 10 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 10:04 pm

I've been packing to go back home. I'm sorry that I haven't been able to post but I've had more important things to do. Now I'll post when I can, but I can't just sit around and post all day.

EDIT: That calling thing was useful. My trio is moving into the forest now. The ospreys will tell him about the corruption and he realizes that if he saves the tree the Pliosaurus will die.

EDIT2: Can another creature possibly show up to lead the beach group to the forest, or are they pretty much SOL?
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Eukara (OOC)   Lost in Eukara (OOC) - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 12:15 am

The unicorn is walking really slowly, and it's not very hard to find. If you can't find the unicorn, you can notice how all the other animals are all going in a general direction. But don't go overboard with ospreys talking about corruption, you're going to pretty much spoil the whole main part if you do that. They can say something's going wrong, but they shouldn't have an exact idea.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Eukara (OOC)   Lost in Eukara (OOC) - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 12:32 am

ViperaUnion wrote:
The unicorn is walking really slowly, and it's not very hard to find. If you can't find the unicorn, you can notice how all the other animals are all going in a general direction. But don't go overboard with ospreys talking about corruption, you're going to pretty much spoil the whole main part if you do that. They can say something's going wrong, but they shouldn't have an exact idea.

All he said is that the tree is sick, and the predator appeared at the same time as the sickness. In the future i'll keep that in mind.
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Eukara (OOC)   Lost in Eukara (OOC) - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 12:33 am

Okay, then, but you need to remove the description of the tree, it doesn't look anything like what you described.
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Eukara (OOC)   Lost in Eukara (OOC) - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 10:13 pm

People, just a notification, I'm going to be leaving tomorrow to go somewhere, and may or may not be able to post. If I can't, I'll be gone for ten days.
Back to top Go down
LucanArcher
Newborn

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Eukara (OOC)   Lost in Eukara (OOC) - Page 10 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 9:44 pm

May I submit another character?
-------------------------
Name:  Myra

Species: Panthera tigris tigris (Bengal tiger)

Dietary preference: Carnivore

Appearance: Looks like this
As you can see, the coloration of Myra's fur differs from that of a normal tiger.

Personality: Myra is cunning, unpredictable and probably a bit insane. She has always enjoyed mind games; manipulating people's thoughts. She could easily have turned her hobby into a proper profession by becoming a psychiatrist or something related. She tried this path for a while, but had one big problem: it was so boring! Myra didn't last long in any kind of job, be it waitress or marketing expert, so she decided to try something new, and became a master criminal.
Myra thrived in the world of crime, orchestrating grand heists, and getting her hands dirty during some assassinations as well. Whatever the job, she always managed to come up with an intricate plan, laying many false tracks to confuse any poor law enforcer who'd try to solve the case. In short, Myra is easily bored, and tried to deal with this by seeking thrill in less than legal activities when she still was a human. She enjoys laying intricate traps and playing with the minds of her allies and enemies alike, something that may come in handy in Eureka, but that is a story for later...

Abilities: ...And later is now! I think I explained Myra's mental talents sufficiently in the 'personality' section. The rest will become clear during the story. Now on to the advantages of being a Bengal tiger.
Tigers have especially powerful jaws and front paws, but the rest of their bodies aren't exactly weak either. Their stripe patterns (that is still functional despite Myra's alternative coloration) allows them to remain unseen as long as they keep decent distance from whomever they're hiding from. Even with their great masses, tigers can reach speeds of about 49–65 km/hr (35–40 mi'hr), although they can only do so in short bursts, since they have relatively little stamina. They are also one of the few catlike species that are actually good at swimming. They can climb trees, albeit with more difficulty than most cats because of their weight, and are able to leap very long distances.

Other: Cloud Forest.
WARNING. EXTREMELY IMPORTANT TO VIPERA. IF YOU ARE NOT HER, BE ADVISED THAT THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION WILL SPOIL PART OF MYRA'S CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT!

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Eukara (OOC)   Lost in Eukara (OOC) - Page 10 EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 2:02 pm

Accepted, we need some tension not linked to species. And a golden tiger? Nice coloration, really rare
Back to top Go down
The Stalker of Shadows
Rough AI
The Stalker of Shadows

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Eukara (OOC)   Lost in Eukara (OOC) - Page 10 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 1:44 pm

And I'm back from my Unplanned Weekend Hiatus!
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Eukara (OOC)   Lost in Eukara (OOC) - Page 10 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 2:03 pm

Yay! At any rate, the characters will soon meet their guide, which is a mythical creature who for the most part does not have any magical powers.
Back to top Go down
The Stalker of Shadows
Rough AI
The Stalker of Shadows

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Eukara (OOC)   Lost in Eukara (OOC) - Page 10 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 3:01 pm

Isn't that a bit Redundant? Just saying. I'll et a post up in a bit if you want me too.
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Eukara (OOC)   Lost in Eukara (OOC) - Page 10 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 3:13 pm

I would appreciate it. I want to get this moving again, but I don't want to double post.
Back to top Go down
The Stalker of Shadows
Rough AI
The Stalker of Shadows

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Eukara (OOC)   Lost in Eukara (OOC) - Page 10 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 3:21 pm

Cool. I'll see what I can do.
Back to top Go down
JimBobV
Newborn

Location : Lets leave at this: Don't look away from your computer

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Eukara (OOC)   Lost in Eukara (OOC) - Page 10 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 11:26 pm

I really hope it isn't to late to revive this. I was just waiting for MaxxToron to post so I could make my post make more sense.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Eukara (OOC)   Lost in Eukara (OOC) - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lost in Eukara (OOC)
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roleplex :: Inactive RPs :: Inactive RPs-
Jump to: