Roleplex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplex is a place to make stories and collaborate with other writers in new ways of writing

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mechanical Gods OOC (accepting characters)

Go down 
+5
Wolf
Mr Allen J
Dragonbud
True Night
Celo "The Moms"
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Celo "The Moms"
Alien Ninja Frog Empress
Celo

Mechanical Gods OOC (accepting characters) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mechanical Gods OOC (accepting characters)   Mechanical Gods OOC (accepting characters) - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 11:16 pm

Once I get all the character sheets in working on up next Friday things will begin running pretty smoothly :3
Back to top Go down
http://celotheimpossible.deviantart.com
Dragonbud
Punk Rock
Dragonbud

PostSubject: Re: Mechanical Gods OOC (accepting characters)   Mechanical Gods OOC (accepting characters) - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 12:06 am

Haha I'm at a convention so I'll be slow posting all weekend
Back to top Go down
The Real Shade
Jehovah's Thickness
The Real Shade

PostSubject: Re: Mechanical Gods OOC (accepting characters)   Mechanical Gods OOC (accepting characters) - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 12:13 am

Short post, can't do much until somebody approaches May.

Not feeling Oliver and Leila, might draft up new characters.
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Life Giver
Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Mechanical Gods OOC (accepting characters)   Mechanical Gods OOC (accepting characters) - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 12:32 am

Name: Jack Blaze AKA Phoenix Overide

Nationality: White

Height: 6'0

Weight: 175

Appearance: Hes tall and has a slim skinny build and has long blonde hair with red highlights. Also he wears a plain black t-shirt and really dark blue skinny jeans and red suade shoes and a plain black hoodie.

Talents: Hacking, Research, Video Games, Computer Repair, Robotics, Running Away, Parkor

Personality: He is an easy going and layed back person, smart, although he has a tendency to drink alot and has adopted his brothers manly like attitude but dosen't follow any religon. Also he smokes

Mechanical god power: Mecromancer has the ability to take control and talk to any type of electronics vehical or such.

Weaknesses: While in control he has to remaine close to said object and not very fit so hes not able to fight very well.

History/bio: Classified

Last edited by Wolf on Sat Oct 19, 2013 1:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Celo "The Moms"
Alien Ninja Frog Empress
Celo

PostSubject: Re: Mechanical Gods OOC (accepting characters)   Mechanical Gods OOC (accepting characters) - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 12:43 am

I'm sorry, but there's already a character with that power ^_^'
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Life Giver
Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Mechanical Gods OOC (accepting characters)   Mechanical Gods OOC (accepting characters) - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 12:52 am

what? no way i call dibs plus how am i supposed to know if almost everyones power is classified i bet its some conspiricy to take my power because its so awsome .
Back to top Go down
Celo "The Moms"
Alien Ninja Frog Empress
Celo

PostSubject: Re: Mechanical Gods OOC (accepting characters)   Mechanical Gods OOC (accepting characters) - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 12:58 am

Yes- one of the many classified. I'm sorry XO if you need help thinking of a power just pm me- I have tons of ideas :3
Back to top Go down
True Night
Killer
True Night

PostSubject: Re: Mechanical Gods OOC (accepting characters)   Mechanical Gods OOC (accepting characters) - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 1:19 am

Hey Shade, think I'll have Nyx or Noah walk past the car she's in. I think Nyx might wan to go somewhere public for a change, Noah not so much. I could see either one of them deciding to touch it, for various reasons.

Last edited by True Night on Sat Oct 19, 2013 1:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: Mechanical Gods OOC (accepting characters)   Mechanical Gods OOC (accepting characters) - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 1:20 am

Now I'm going to try to make a post, but who would want to talk to my guys?

Wolfwood would be just arriving in town.

Amanda could be in the YMCA

And Robin can be literally anywhere.
Back to top Go down
True Night
Killer
True Night

PostSubject: Re: Mechanical Gods OOC (accepting characters)   Mechanical Gods OOC (accepting characters) - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 1:23 am

Well Tyrell is in the YMCA and I think I'll have Nyx and Noah head there like I said. Robin or Wolfwood could show up somewhere along their trip.
Back to top Go down
Celo "The Moms"
Alien Ninja Frog Empress
Celo

PostSubject: Re: Mechanical Gods OOC (accepting characters)   Mechanical Gods OOC (accepting characters) - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 1:31 am

I should have finished the sheets before submiting the IC... *regret moping* anyways, wolf, I hope the pm helped :3 I have tons of extra power ideas for those who can't think of any or have a power idea that's already in use.
Back to top Go down
True Night
Killer
True Night

PostSubject: Re: Mechanical Gods OOC (accepting characters)   Mechanical Gods OOC (accepting characters) - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 2:23 am

There, got another post in.

EDIT: Got too focused on their conversation and didn't really leave any room interaction spots from point A to point B.

Last edited by True Night on Sat Oct 19, 2013 2:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Life Giver
Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Mechanical Gods OOC (accepting characters)   Mechanical Gods OOC (accepting characters) - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 2:34 am

Im probly gonna have my characters start out at home and maby Alberto will go to the ymca
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: Mechanical Gods OOC (accepting characters)   Mechanical Gods OOC (accepting characters) - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 3:05 am

Made some crappy intro posts, anyone is free to talk to Wolfwood and/or Robin.

I'm going to drop Genesis, not really feeling him.
Back to top Go down
Celo "The Moms"
Alien Ninja Frog Empress
Celo

PostSubject: Re: Mechanical Gods OOC (accepting characters)   Mechanical Gods OOC (accepting characters) - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 3:24 am

They're not crappy, Lone- they're a lot better then I can do XD
Back to top Go down
True Night
Killer
True Night

PostSubject: Re: Mechanical Gods OOC (accepting characters)   Mechanical Gods OOC (accepting characters) - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 4:34 am

I have to say that I'm really liking May as a character. Now her talking isn't all run together (not that it was a bad thing) I'll have Nyx answer some of her questions.
Back to top Go down
The Real Shade
Jehovah's Thickness
The Real Shade

PostSubject: Re: Mechanical Gods OOC (accepting characters)   Mechanical Gods OOC (accepting characters) - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 4:52 am

Haha, thanks. You don't necessarily need to reply to everything as she never shuts up, haha; she'll forget half the questions she's asked by the time Nyx finds a break in her rambling to answer them.
Back to top Go down
True Night
Killer
True Night

PostSubject: Re: Mechanical Gods OOC (accepting characters)   Mechanical Gods OOC (accepting characters) - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 5:26 am

Nyx likes to talk, but nowhere near that much. I'm at least going to answer stuff like her name and her relationship to Noah. Think that will be in the morning though.
Back to top Go down
Celo "The Moms"
Alien Ninja Frog Empress
Celo

PostSubject: Re: Mechanical Gods OOC (accepting characters)   Mechanical Gods OOC (accepting characters) - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 5:44 pm

Took me forever p type this on my sister's ipoda
Anyways, here's the character where most of your information regarding mechanical god will probably come from

Name: Ene

Nationality: originally Japanese/English but currently 100% Caucasian American (shall be explained in power section)

Height: 5'9"

Weight: 123 lbs

Appearance: Ene is of average height and weight for someone of her age. She is of average build in the muscular department for girls he age an currently has plain straight brown hair that has been cut short to where it stops right at the shoulders. Ene's eyes are a light blue color, currently. There seems to be dark circles under her eyes, however, from a lack of sleep. Ene's skin has a light tan to it with a few freckles scattered across her body. There is one small scar on Ene's right shoulder, but even she doesn't know what the scar is from.

Clothing wise, Ene currently prefers to wear a plain royal blue sweatshirt wirh nothing written on it despite the summer heat. She wer this with a dark brown skirt that stops a few inches above her knees. She also wears with this outfit a pair of brown fashion boot that stop right below her knees. Ene is never seen without the sweatshirt on, as she finds it to be a way to remind her that she's herself, since it's the one thing she can't remember not wearing. (Shall be clarified later). She also carries around a small purse that holds a cell phone, pen, notepad, and something every overly-cautious girl needs or any girl that has no fighting skills livig in the city should have... Pepper spray. There is nothing else really added to her guise- no accessories, no makeup, no earrings or necklaces. Overall, Ene's style is unique yet simple. She is never caught without the sweatshirt, though.

Talents: Ene is good at blending into crowds. She doesn't really like to talk very much unless its about something that peaks her interest- like, say, a mechanical god or a power. Ene is also good at keeping secrets, as she has many. Lastly, she is a good artist. While art isn't her priority in life, Ene does seem to have a knack for the hobby since it is her main source of income.

Mechanical god power: a lfe reset button. Let me clarify- if you remember in the opening post for the OOC, it is briefly mentioned of a girl who kept resetting her life, but Ran eventually caught her right before shooting her onthe head. The cube was never found. Ene is this girl. She had simply used her power right before getting shot- she "pressed" the reset button before she was killed. This reset her image, voice, and even her location. Basically, Ene's power is like a shape shifting ability that changes her looks, location, age, and skills that she can do. The best way of describing this is as a life reset button, as you now see. The one things that are always passed on to her next form, however, are Ene's memories and personality, as memories shape one's personality.

Weaknesses: Ene cannot control what her life is reset to or where she will end up. She could end up as a 90-someodd year-old with cancer or even a 2 year-old that barely knows how to talk. Whenever she has her life reset, also keep in mind that she is simply sent to another area with a different form. And different hobbies. She has to restart everything- getting a house, job, etc.

Personality wise for weaknesses, Ene's mind is currently very unstable. She has already experienced Ran's chasing her; has already had to keep herself hidden several times. She is now in a state of depression. The only reason Ene hasn't killed herself, yet, is because ahe doesn't want other mechanical godholders to end up the same way she did- constantly on the run. Also, now Ene refuses to use her mechanical god power at all. She figures if it's the reason she ended up in such a state then she should just stop using it and not worry much about it. She figures if Ran finds her again (since she doesn't know Ran thinks she's dead) that she will just let herself die this time.

Personality: Ene is, as I have mentioned, in a state of depression. She doesn't get sleep very often from worrying so often at night, which explains the constant dark circles under her eyes. She is a quiet person and, as also mentioned earlier, likes to blend in with crowds. She knows a lot of information about mechanical gods, Ran, and Klark as well. While she knows quite a bit of information, the constant resets and the constant inning have left Ene not really willing to discuss these past instances to anyone. She is also now very cautious of people, though her reaction when people talk to her is a look of being emotionless.

History/bio: Ene doesn't remember much of her first, original life- the only thing she remembers from so many life resets is her first name, since the constant strain of running and so many new locations and new skills have made her forget almost completely about her past life. All she remembers now is running from Ran and Klark and constantly hiding. Ene's last life reset- the one where she was shot- has ende her up in Kellensville. She is currently living in a very small, cheap apartment and working like an euntrepreneur artist, since it seems to be her best skill, currently.

Other: Ene's power totally oppresses the natural XP
Back to top Go down
True Night
Killer
True Night

PostSubject: Re: Mechanical Gods OOC (accepting characters)   Mechanical Gods OOC (accepting characters) - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 8:49 pm

I'm having a lot of fun with this RP so far, and it's barely started.
Back to top Go down
Celo "The Moms"
Alien Ninja Frog Empress
Celo

PostSubject: Re: Mechanical Gods OOC (accepting characters)   Mechanical Gods OOC (accepting characters) - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 8:58 pm

That's great ^w^ I'm too lazy to retune all the characters I have on my flash drive to the iPod like I did with Ene, but she's a major source of information so I thought I should get her out ASAP. An I needed some character to spit out all my philosophical thinking through.

But I am gonna submit the rest of the sheets as soon as ACT prep is over, then things will begin to run really quickly, I think :3
Back to top Go down
True Night
Killer
True Night

PostSubject: Re: Mechanical Gods OOC (accepting characters)   Mechanical Gods OOC (accepting characters) - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 3:21 am

I like Lance's perspective lol.
Back to top Go down
Celo "The Moms"
Alien Ninja Frog Empress
Celo

PostSubject: Re: Mechanical Gods OOC (accepting characters)   Mechanical Gods OOC (accepting characters) - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 3:23 am

Right? It is perhaps the most creative, philosophical, clever play on words this forum- no, the whole Internet has seen!
Back to top Go down
True Night
Killer
True Night

PostSubject: Re: Mechanical Gods OOC (accepting characters)   Mechanical Gods OOC (accepting characters) - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 3:27 am

You should change his power to breaking the fourth wall xD
Back to top Go down
Celo "The Moms"
Alien Ninja Frog Empress
Celo

PostSubject: Re: Mechanical Gods OOC (accepting characters)   Mechanical Gods OOC (accepting characters) - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 3:38 am

Lol speaking to imaginary people in the rp, then. XD that would be funny. Maybe I should have him do a bunch of asides to add in humor to the rp XD

Jk
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mechanical Gods OOC (accepting characters)   Mechanical Gods OOC (accepting characters) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mechanical Gods OOC (accepting characters)
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next