Roleplex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplex is a place to make stories and collaborate with other writers in new ways of writing

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mechanical Gods OOC (accepting characters)

Go down 
+5
Wolf
Mr Allen J
Dragonbud
True Night
Celo "The Moms"
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Dragonbud
Punk Rock
Dragonbud

Mechanical Gods OOC (accepting characters) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mechanical Gods OOC (accepting characters)   Mechanical Gods OOC (accepting characters) - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 11:39 am

Hnng ok so tomorrow I'll be on steady wifi but I'll need like a recap of what's going on and where people are and if I can get to them.
Back to top Go down
Celo "The Moms"
Alien Ninja Frog Empress
Celo

PostSubject: Re: Mechanical Gods OOC (accepting characters)   Mechanical Gods OOC (accepting characters) - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 11:49 am

Okay, recap.
Lance is just walking around, open for rp. Tyrell saw Morgyn with a cube, approached her, and Amanda them since she assumed the worse. Morgyn's lying, now, about Tyrell being her sister's bf. Wolfwood is attempting to talk/flirt with Ene, which is gonna end in failure, I think. And I think Scry's characters are open to rp. Nyx and Noah are driving in the car May is currently in, and Nyx and May are like, sooooo besties, now. Ran and Klark just killed a random person at the Y.... everyone should have heard the gunshot.
Back to top Go down
http://celotheimpossible.deviantart.com
Dragonbud
Punk Rock
Dragonbud

PostSubject: Re: Mechanical Gods OOC (accepting characters)   Mechanical Gods OOC (accepting characters) - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:38 pm

Oh goodness. How to bring a little kid into this. I suppose she can go investigate the gun shot or something. Hnng why did I start so far away from everyone. Bluh.

I might read a bit and then seek out lance.
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: Mechanical Gods OOC (accepting characters)   Mechanical Gods OOC (accepting characters) - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 2:48 pm

Gunshots?

Amanda will get so excited!
Back to top Go down
Celo "The Moms"
Alien Ninja Frog Empress
Celo

PostSubject: Re: Mechanical Gods OOC (accepting characters)   Mechanical Gods OOC (accepting characters) - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 5:19 pm

I.... am an idiot. I forgot to bring my flash drive with me.... so I can't upload the character sheets. I can tell you that the character on the newer character list I'll probably use the most is a boy named Chance who can fly :3
Back to top Go down
Dragonbud
Punk Rock
Dragonbud

PostSubject: Re: Mechanical Gods OOC (accepting characters)   Mechanical Gods OOC (accepting characters) - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 5:22 pm

Oh my gosh that's great
Back to top Go down
Celo "The Moms"
Alien Ninja Frog Empress
Celo

PostSubject: Re: Mechanical Gods OOC (accepting characters)   Mechanical Gods OOC (accepting characters) - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 5:30 pm

Yep... a lot of classical powers in the upcoming list. Flight, strength, camouflage.... yep XD
Back to top Go down
True Night
Killer
True Night

PostSubject: Re: Mechanical Gods OOC (accepting characters)   Mechanical Gods OOC (accepting characters) - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 5:31 pm

Nyx likes gun shots too. Noah is indifferent, and Tyrell is a scaredy cat.
Back to top Go down
Celo "The Moms"
Alien Ninja Frog Empress
Celo

PostSubject: Re: Mechanical Gods OOC (accepting characters)   Mechanical Gods OOC (accepting characters) - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 5:32 pm

Yeah, I picture Lance like, "Woah, what just happened?" Morgyn getting nervous and Ene scared half to death.
Back to top Go down
Dragonbud
Punk Rock
Dragonbud

PostSubject: Re: Mechanical Gods OOC (accepting characters)   Mechanical Gods OOC (accepting characters) - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 5:36 pm

My character is like pfffft hunters
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: Mechanical Gods OOC (accepting characters)   Mechanical Gods OOC (accepting characters) - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 7:58 pm

Hmm... Might use Sage for this. Dunno.
Back to top Go down
Celo "The Moms"
Alien Ninja Frog Empress
Celo

PostSubject: Re: Mechanical Gods OOC (accepting characters)   Mechanical Gods OOC (accepting characters) - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 1:28 pm

that would be cool :3

some quick short sheets

Greg:
Chance:

the third sheet I'll upload tomorrow
Back to top Go down
Celo "The Moms"
Alien Ninja Frog Empress
Celo

PostSubject: Re: Mechanical Gods OOC (accepting characters)   Mechanical Gods OOC (accepting characters) - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 2:43 pm

Ick, I forgot completely about finishing the sheet.... oh well XD
I'll upload it TOMORROW then XP *procrastinating*
Back to top Go down
True Night
Killer
True Night

PostSubject: Re: Mechanical Gods OOC (accepting characters)   Mechanical Gods OOC (accepting characters) - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 4:51 pm

I got a really interesting power idea, but I'm not sure if I want to make a new character for it...
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: Mechanical Gods OOC (accepting characters)   Mechanical Gods OOC (accepting characters) - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 8:48 pm

Now, I'm going to post later on today. I wanted to finish up the revises to Sage's sheet...

And here it is. I switched out a few of it's mystical/spiritual traits for other ones. If it's too much, just give me a holler and I'll change it up a little bit.

Name: Sage Lucas Pimm (The Heavensent)

Nationality: Caucasian - American

Height: 6'1

Weight: 153

Appearance: Sage has an angelic vibe. Sage is a gender-ambiguous adult in it's early twenties. It chooses to be an androgyne, and has traits from both girls and boys - Mostly leaning on male. It has a very feminine feel about it, it has long, flowing hair much like girls do. It has a masculine build, some say that it's quite similar to the bodies of males younger than it. It has a high-pitched though boyish voice, it's voice is said to be beautiful. It is fully aware of it's gender, yet it chooses to appear gender neutral. Most of the time Sage gets categorized into the male-variety. Sage is very thin, and has a very scrawny and underdeveloped build. Like it doesn't do too much muscle-work. He has a bit of muscles on him - Not enough to take it out of the weakling category. It's body-fat isn't visible on it's being. Sage has very long and slender arms and legs. It also appears to be a few years younger than what it is. Sage has light skin, that is slightly tanned and covered in scars (none with stories). It also has an abnormally large amount of zits on it. Most of the pimples are on it's face. It makes it look much less attractive.

Sage has a wide-squared face, that is squared and bulky. With large, round cheekbones that are one of the first things that people notice about it's face. It's head is rectangle shaped, with an average sized chin. Sage has a very sharp jawline, and has a strong double chin. Sage has small, womanly lips. It's forehead is average sized. It has very large, and circle-shaped ears that are usually poorly hidden under it's long hair. It's ears will often pop out from under it's hair. Sage's eyes are thin, and have a bright green color. Sometimes they change from green to a glowing white color, then right back just as fast. They also appear to be very girl-like. It has a wide, medium sized nose, with large nostrils, the point sticks out a little bit. Sage's hair is back-length, and bright blonde. It's straight and flows in the wind as it walks. This contributes it's girl-ish appearance. Sage has a small amount of body hair on it's being. Not a notable amount, there is some blonde hair on it arms and legs, with some hair arm pits. It also appears that it doesn't have any hair on it's chest. It's either shaved or was never there.

Sage's attire changes from day to day. It normally wears gender-neutral outfits - Sometimes, people can see it wearing clothes for men. Other times it can be seen wearing the clothes of women. It's style is mostly no different than what people are often seen wearing. It's also seen wearing a large gold-colored necklace, with a large diamond attached to the tip of it. Usually Sage keeps this hidden under it's shirt.

Talents: Sage is skilled in yo-yo tricks, playing the drums, sculpting, singing, lockpicking, and cooking. Due to it's abilities, it also is training itself in sword-fighting.

Personality: Sage is often called . It is very nice and caring. Treating everyone it meets the same way it wishes to be treated. It speaks in a polite, soft tone almost all the time. Sage can be considered shy. Because of it's gender role, people have treated it much differently. It avoids approaching people unless it has reason to. Sage doesn't have any problems with helping people. Especially those that appear to need help the most. Sometimes this has ended with it getting manipulated/taken advantage of. It's a peaceful person, always looking to solve problems with words rather than fight. While Sage is normally average-intelligence, sometimes it has occasional moments of air-headedness, especially when reminded of something. Most of the time, these moments will be kept in it's head. Sage is pan-sexual. It can be attracted to anyone regardless of gender and roles. While Sage can be a gentle person at times... If it comes to it, then it will not hesitate to get dirty. Usually Sage is a law-abiding citizen but it will do some rather nasty things if it came down to it. Stealing, fighting, cheating, manipulating, etc. There is a line, though, when it's crossed, it will feel a bit of guilt and remorse. Sage is also emotionally vulnerable. When people betray, cheat, etc, it, Sage can be quite heartbroken for awhile. Sage also gets stressed nervous very easily.

Mechanical god power: Angel of Light/Sun. Upon receiving it's mechanical god, Sage became the Angel of Light. There is a reason why it is called Heavensent. A light will come down from the sky and shine brightly around it as he transforms into it's angel form. After he transforms, a bright, shining Halo, made of light will float over his head. Wings made out of a pure, white light will appear on his back. These wings are covered in long and thick feathers (which are constantly falling off, disappearing and being replaced). When fully spread these wings are fifteen-feet wide when fully extended. With these wings Sage can fly up to 120 miles an hour. Seemingly defy gravity by hovering in air without flapping it's wings. Sage can control these wings just like it can control any other part on it's body. These wings are fragile and can be broken with enough force. Sage will be wrapped in an aura of a white, bright light, which can make it difficult to look directly at it.

Inside of Sage is an extremely bright light that takes the appearance of a sun, known as it's inner-light. Which is important to it's abilities. This light is located in it's chest and alters Sage's body a bit. Mostly connected to it's emotions. Such as whenever Sage gets emotional or strained, it's hair will flicker, it's body will get a bit hotter, or it's skin will light up like a lamp. Among other minor effects. Whenever it gets cut, a bright light will come out, instead of blood. The Inner-light brings Sage's body heat up a bit higher. It gives people near it a soothing warmth when they're near it. With this, Sage gets a light regenerative factor, small cuts will be cauterized and most bacteria will be killed. With the inner-light, it allows Sage can manipulate all light itself. It can generate, bend, shift, focus, scatter and generally manipulate light. Using this power Sage can create virtually any light of any color and wavelength. Using this ability it can turn invisible, create shields and create any light-based illusion. It can also make light solid. Solid light has the same durability as steel, and is fairly lightweight too, but can be shattered like crystals with enough force. Using this ability it can create virtually any weapon out of light. It can also create blasts of solid light to impale or bruise foes.

Sage also has few more minor-abilities outside of it's angel form. First and foremost Sage can jump much higher (up to twenty feet in one single leap) and, when descending, can land much slower, and can sort of glide distances, if I may say. Making falls less deadly. It's speed, dexterity and agility has also been brought up a few notches. Not to super-human levels, more like peak levels. When in direct sunlight, Sage has a form of photosynthesis. It'll convert sunlight into energy and sustain itself. It won't really need to sleep or eat, none of that. Therefore, Sage only really needs sunlight and water to stay alive. It takes much longer for it to get fatigued, especially in direct sunlight. Sage doesn't get any negative effects what so ever from the sun. It won't never get skin-cancer, sunburns, that stuff. Finally, when Sage's around, all lights get brighter/more intense, and reflective surfaces get much shinier.

Weaknesses: Now, the key to Sage's power is the aforementioned inner-light inside of it's chest. This light is powered by Sage's happiness, hope, faith, positivity... Etc. You get the picture. Now, the light grows dimmer with Sage's negativity and etc. So as Sage's emotional state plummets, so will the inner-light, and so will it's abilities - Until the light is completely extinguished, and then it'll be powerless. Now, just being a little sad won't affect it's abilities in any major way. It has to become something like severely depressed and/or lose confidence, to lose power. Next, that light from the sky, that gives Sage it's angel form, must reach t to allow it to transform. It can't go through solid objects or get obstructed in anyway or Sage won't be able to transform into an angel. If it goes indoors while in Angel form, it will immediately revert back to it's human form. This means that Sage must be out-doors at all times in or else it won't be able to access the full power it has. If someone were to place something above it; it wouldn't be able to use it's angel-form until the heavens are back above it. Sage's powers are the least bit stealthy, if it transform into angel form then it'll be immensely bright. The area around it will get bright as well. Sage's powers will also be much weaker during the night, and if a full moon's out, then it will lose all access to it's powers until day break. Sage also needs sunlight to stay alive. If it's deprived of sunlight for at least a day, then it'll get weaker and weaker, until it downright dies.

Other: The Pimm family owns a large scale Import/Export company centered in the City of Kellinsville. Making them incredibly rich. They own a mansion in the rick district Kellinsville.
Back to top Go down
Celo "The Moms"
Alien Ninja Frog Empress
Celo

PostSubject: Re: Mechanical Gods OOC (accepting characters)   Mechanical Gods OOC (accepting characters) - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 8:57 pm

It's funny how Satan is said to be the angel of light and so is Sage. Lol, sorry XD
anyways, accepted. Considering all his abilities are linked to one power, it's fine. I'm not strict in the only 1 power area XP
Back to top Go down
Celo "The Moms"
Alien Ninja Frog Empress
Celo

PostSubject: Re: Mechanical Gods OOC (accepting characters)   Mechanical Gods OOC (accepting characters) - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 1:04 pm

Name:  Salina Janson

Nationality: Caucasian American

Height: 5’5”

Weight: 134 lbs

Appearance: Salina is of average height and weight for her age and is well formed for a typical female.  She has wavy dirty blonde hair that is usually kept down.  It extends a few inches past her shoulders.  Salina’s eyes are a light brown color, and there is nothing unusual about her- a pointed chin, average-sized nose, et cetera.  Salina’s skin has a tan tint that usually takes a tanning bed to earn, but Salina finds those unhealthy and so her tan is completely natural.  

As for her attire, Salina usually wears address shirt of some type (her style is mostly girly) with whatever sort of style of jeans, capris, skirt, or shorts she chooses. Salina usually wears a pair of modern-style gladiator sandals with her apparel.  As for makeup, Salina wears some, but not so much that it’s really obvious- Mostly some foundation to conceal any “blemishes.” Overall, Salina is a fairly attractive person.

Talents: Salina is average in most areas of life- average intelligence, athletic abilities, etc. However, she is good at blending into crowds (power reference) and also known for reading a large variety of classic literature, so she has a knack for classic literary knowledge.

Personality: Narcissistic- Salina is a very proud person, to say the least.   She has a large ego that may make her appear rather rude to some people.  She can act like something of a snob because of her view of herself and her view of others, at times, as she finds herself superior to many.  However, there is a nice side to Salina.  Whenever one gets to know her or becomes her friend, Salina will stay loyal to that person.  She, being one to speak her mind, would probably act very rudely towards people if she were to catch them speaking offensively of her or one of her friends.  On another note- Salina can easily be seen as one of the classical preppy girls you would see as head of a clique who cares a lot about looks. That is all.

Mechanical god power: Camouflage.  This, please keep in mind, is completely different from invisibility.  Camouflage, while it may, like invisibility, hinder people’s view of the user, has pros and cons compared to invisibility. Camouflage, unlike invisibility, allows one to blend in perfectly with their surroundings, including with one’s heat signature. Basically, if you were to look for Salina while she was camouflaged with some heat vision goggles for some weird reason, you couldn’t see her. Like invisibility, you can’t see Salina while she’s in her camouflaged state.  

Weaknesses: For one, just like it is for invisibility, one can still be felt when using the camouflaged ability.  Someone could easily bump into Salina while she’s camouflaged, and vice versa.  Another weakness that the camouflage ability comes with isn’t a weakness for invisibility. If Salina were to move quickly in her camouflaged state, she could be spotted. Picture it like you would when looking at a leaf bug among the leaves- you can’t tell it’s a bug until it flies off, usually. Only then do you know. It’s like that for Salina. She must move slowly in camouflage state in orde to stay unseen.

History/bio: Salina was born in Kellinsville to a rich family with two siblings- one brother and one sister- and is the oldest of the three.  She grew up rather spoiled and also as one of the more popular people at the school, which may explain her egoistic attitude.  Salina graduated high school with moderate grades and is now going to the college in Kellinsville, majoring in high school literary teaching. She iscurrently oppressing the natural over the summertime.

Other:  Salina’s birthday is January 15th
Her favorite colors are blue, green, and yellow.
Salina is allergic to nuts.

EDIT:
I had a super long post done.... and got logged out... I should've copy-pasted like normal. sorry, Ran and Klark, you have to wait for later XO
Back to top Go down
True Night
Killer
True Night

PostSubject: Re: Mechanical Gods OOC (accepting characters)   Mechanical Gods OOC (accepting characters) - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 5:05 pm

I'll give Shade a little more time before posting with Nyx and Noah again now that they're being interacted with.
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: Mechanical Gods OOC (accepting characters)   Mechanical Gods OOC (accepting characters) - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 5:08 pm

CELO

I FUCKED UP SOMETHING WITH ROBIN'S POWER

I FORGOT THAT SHE HAS ONE EYE eyes are important to her power

I'll have to do some slight revises
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Mechanical Gods OOC (accepting characters)   Mechanical Gods OOC (accepting characters) - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 5:21 pm

Might do something here.
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: Mechanical Gods OOC (accepting characters)   Mechanical Gods OOC (accepting characters) - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 5:29 pm

I have decided to take Amanda out of this RP, please remove her from the RP and just forget about her.

I'll just use Sage, Wolfwood and Robin for this.
Back to top Go down
Celo "The Moms"
Alien Ninja Frog Empress
Celo

PostSubject: Re: Mechanical Gods OOC (accepting characters)   Mechanical Gods OOC (accepting characters) - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 6:11 pm

Okay, I'll edit it tomorrow, when I post.

Sorry for my absense the last couple days. ACT and such... Which I think I did awesome on! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dragonbud
Punk Rock
Dragonbud

PostSubject: Re: Mechanical Gods OOC (accepting characters)   Mechanical Gods OOC (accepting characters) - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 6:54 pm

*tosses confetti*
Back to top Go down
Celo "The Moms"
Alien Ninja Frog Empress
Celo

PostSubject: Re: Mechanical Gods OOC (accepting characters)   Mechanical Gods OOC (accepting characters) - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 7:16 pm

Thank you, thank you *bows* lol

Okay, planning my Ran and Klark post. They need to start researching for whoever has changed in the past 3 years to try to find mechanical gods... does anyone mind if I put their characters on the, uhm, hit list?
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: Mechanical Gods OOC (accepting characters)   Mechanical Gods OOC (accepting characters) - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 7:19 pm

Put any of my characters on the list.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mechanical Gods OOC (accepting characters)   Mechanical Gods OOC (accepting characters) - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mechanical Gods OOC (accepting characters)
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next