Roleplex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplex is a place to make stories and collaborate with other writers in new ways of writing

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mechanical Gods OOC (accepting characters)

Go down 
+5
Wolf
Mr Allen J
Dragonbud
True Night
Celo "The Moms"
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
True Night
Killer
True Night

Mechanical Gods OOC (accepting characters) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mechanical Gods OOC (accepting characters)   Mechanical Gods OOC (accepting characters) - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 11:16 am

Awesome! I may or may not have a third coming, but you already know this.

Time to go back to bed, only on here cause I couldn't sleep lol.
Back to top Go down
Celo "The Moms"
Alien Ninja Frog Empress
Celo

PostSubject: Re: Mechanical Gods OOC (accepting characters)   Mechanical Gods OOC (accepting characters) - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 1:13 pm

Lol I was up ecause I get up at 5:30 each morning for school XD
Back to top Go down
http://celotheimpossible.deviantart.com
Wolf
Life Giver
Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Mechanical Gods OOC (accepting characters)   Mechanical Gods OOC (accepting characters) - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 1:14 pm

LOL may can be a companion cube! oh my gosh sorry that was a once in a liftime oportunity to use that refreance
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: Mechanical Gods OOC (accepting characters)   Mechanical Gods OOC (accepting characters) - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 1:45 pm

When will the IC be up?
Back to top Go down
Celo "The Moms"
Alien Ninja Frog Empress
Celo

PostSubject: Re: Mechanical Gods OOC (accepting characters)   Mechanical Gods OOC (accepting characters) - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 1:48 pm

Give me till Friday. Everything's really crazy with mid-terms ^w^ probably Friday morning around 8:00
Back to top Go down
Dragonbud
Punk Rock
Dragonbud

PostSubject: Re: Mechanical Gods OOC (accepting characters)   Mechanical Gods OOC (accepting characters) - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 3:00 pm

Hnng I'm all done with testing but I'll be off the internet almost all weekend
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Life Giver
Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Mechanical Gods OOC (accepting characters)   Mechanical Gods OOC (accepting characters) - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 4:29 pm

Name: Alberto Blaze AKA "Doppleganger Blaze"

Nationality: Mixed White/Mexican

Height:5'8

Weight:195

Appearance: He is fairly tall man with long jet black hair and orange highlights in a firey like pattern and wears a pair of shades. He has a muscular bulid as he tends to work out regularly he's physicaly fit but not overly so like a body builder, but has a nice set of muscles. He wears a long red coat similar to this
Spoiler:
but with the arm sleeves cut off and wears black pants with a fire patten in orange at the bottom of the pant legs going up to his knee's. Lastly wears a pair of original penguin 'rave' sneakers.
Spoiler:

Talents: He's a well known street fighter who generaly use's hand to hand combat and trains regularly to keep up his physique he also trains in parkor to give him a slight edge in his fights and for quick escapes. Also hes got alot of street smarts and avareage book smart's and has a side job as a bartender.  

Personality: He belivies in Confucianism and is generaly a nice guy and has a manly personality.Also he tends to eat large amount of food.

Mechanical god power: Classified

Weaknesses:Classifed 

History/bio: Classified

Other: Oppressing the natural
Back to top Go down
Dragonbud
Punk Rock
Dragonbud

PostSubject: Re: Mechanical Gods OOC (accepting characters)   Mechanical Gods OOC (accepting characters) - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 5:09 pm

Dang I'm the only one who has revealed her power. Oh well. I'm loving all the different characters. Since I'm in a study hall now I might do some work on my character or might not
Back to top Go down
The Real Shade
Jehovah's Thickness
The Real Shade

PostSubject: Re: Mechanical Gods OOC (accepting characters)   Mechanical Gods OOC (accepting characters) - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 5:38 pm

True Night wrote:
Not all of that makes sense to me, but I get the jist. By pulling the plug, you mean disconnecting the life support in the hospital, right?
I'll clarify, upon re-reading I realized how weirdly some of it was phrased.

Essentially, her soul can inhabit any object/person, and her body functions as her "Cube". Anything within the range of the town doesn't put much of a damper on her, past that and the distance starts messing with her (if that's okay with you-otherwise she'd be constrained to around the hospital, or they'd have to find her body fairly early on). If someone killed her unconscious body/pulled the plug/etc, May would die, her corpse (and soul) would vanish into thin air, and lying on the hospital bed would be her Mechanical God for somebody to pick up. Does that make sense? I know it's convoluted, and writing that late last night probably didn't help.

Glad you like her, Lone, she's always fun to RP as and I haven't used her in a while so I thought I'd try writing as her again.
Back to top Go down
True Night
Killer
True Night

PostSubject: Re: Mechanical Gods OOC (accepting characters)   Mechanical Gods OOC (accepting characters) - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 5:58 pm

I think that answered all my questions.

That's a really neat character idea I must say.
Back to top Go down
The Real Shade
Jehovah's Thickness
The Real Shade

PostSubject: Re: Mechanical Gods OOC (accepting characters)   Mechanical Gods OOC (accepting characters) - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 6:07 pm

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
True Night
Killer
True Night

PostSubject: Re: Mechanical Gods OOC (accepting characters)   Mechanical Gods OOC (accepting characters) - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 9:13 pm

I'm more eager than usual to start this RP. Who know's maybe it just clicks with me, all the other sandbox RPs I've entered are stagnant or dead. Perhaps it's because I spent so much time planning and making my sheets, especially Nyx.
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Life Giver
Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Mechanical Gods OOC (accepting characters)   Mechanical Gods OOC (accepting characters) - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 9:36 pm

Im probly gonna make another character before friday
Back to top Go down
Celo "The Moms"
Alien Ninja Frog Empress
Celo

PostSubject: Re: Mechanical Gods OOC (accepting characters)   Mechanical Gods OOC (accepting characters) - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 9:55 pm

Glad you're excited about the rp :3

and wolf- your sheet's accepted :3
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: Mechanical Gods OOC (accepting characters)   Mechanical Gods OOC (accepting characters) - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 10:29 pm

Alright, after discussing it with Celo, I've made some changes to Amanda. Her power should be a bit more obvious now if you're familiar with the Blackmores.

Name: Amanda Daisy Blackmore

Nationality: Korean and British

Height: 5'11

Weight: 179

Appearance: Amanda is a tall young woman, with a punk vibe mixed in with athletic, when people first look at her. She's quite muscular for a girl her age. She's been playing plenty of sports since she was young. Most of her muscles are on her arms and leg - She has six-pack abs. Nothing on level with body-builders. This look even gives her a slight, Tom-Boyish feel. In terms of race; Amanda is part British and part Korean, with her father supplying the British, and her mother giving her the Korean. She leans heavily on Asian in terms of appearance. With her skin being a light-yellow color, with a subtle white tint in her skin color. Amanda walks seductively, she intentionally makes her hips wiggle back and forth when she walks - Also empathizing her strength.

Amanda has plenty of scars, brushes and blemishes all over her face and body. It really takes away from her looks--- In addition to giving people the idea that she's been in some shady things. On her face she has plenty of scars. Most are small and short. Like something small, with claws attacked her. She also has a burn scar on the side of her head, by her ears, it looks like something round and very hot hit her there. She has other scars on the rest of her body, they're just too plentiful to be described individually and are covered by her outfit. Amanda has several tattoos that she got very recently. One is on her right shoulder of a blood-colored angel, extending it's wings wide and appearing to ascend. Above this angel is several clouds and what appears to be a light shining through the clouds. On her left shoulder is a large tribal style tattoo of an eastern dragon with a massive tail and wings, extending all the way to her wrists. However, it is concealed by her outfit and the most people will see of it will be the tail/wings of the Dragon. On her back, near her shoulder, is a tattoo with GUILTY CONSCIENCE written. On her left cheek is a blue valentine heart, which would give her a cute vibe if it wasn't for the scars and bruises on her face. Her hair is jet-black, straight, and quite long. Amanda styles it as a long pony-tail, it is back-length. Amanda has some piercings, most are on her face. She has two large hoop ear-rings on her ears and has a ball tongue piercing. If she was to take off her shirt, you'd see that she has a belly button piercing. Amanda also has a lip piercing on the right side of her lower lip.

Amanda inherits all the good looks from her father's side of the family, she can be considered cute, if you can get past everything. Amanda's head is large, and rectangle-shaped. She has a slightly larger than average head, which is considered to be a source of ridicule for some people (Key word: Some). Her face is squared, and well-defined. Her cheekbone are round, and small. She has a squared (Double) chin as well, with a very strong, and sharp, jawline to match. Her chin sticks out forward a bit. She has a small nose, with a short bridge and nostrils that stick out a bit. Amanda's mouth is a little wide, and her lips are average in terms of thickness. Amanda has a somewhat big forehead, it's wide. There's a scar directly above her lips that connect to her left nostril. Amanda does look much like someone who's up to some shadier tasks. Amanda's eyes are medium-sized, and are slanted, much like others apart of her ethic background. Obviously showing off that she's Asian. Well, at least 50% Asian.

Amanda's outfit changes from day to day, like all of my characters. She'll wear just about anything and has no particular style. She'll wear hoodies, jeans, jackets, coats, etc. Amanda likes to wear her over-sized leather jacket from time to time, this is clearly made for men's but she likes to wear it. This jacket has a white-colored skull on the back, and it's her favorite jacket in the whole wide world. One thing that people certainly will notice about Amanda is that she wears lots of metal. She'll wear a large amount of rings, bracelets and other jewelry - Anything that chimes when she moves. Sometimes Amanda can be seen carrying, and playing, an acoustic bass guitar.

Talents: Amanda is a natural born athlete. She's been good at sports, and is quite the runner. The sport that she excels at is Soccer. She's also invested quite a bit into other sports like Basketball and Baseball - Just that she isn't as good at them as she is at Basketball. Naturally, Amanda is very quick on her feet and is coordinated as hell. Amanda has been in plenty of fist fights, and can win quite a few of them with her fists alone. She's really good at Roller-skating too, if that's. Amanda is also a very good dancer, since she has danced many times in parties and at raves. Amanda knows how to play the guitar too, hand her a guitar and she'll try her hardest. She's not exceptionally good at it, but this skill is worth noting.

Personality: A lot of words can be used to describe Amanda. Crazy, Risky, Good-intentioned, Stupid... Most of the time Amanda's actions can be hard to predict - Most of the time she does things for fun. For the hell of it. The only thing on her mind is having fun and getting into exciting situations. She's more than willing to break a few rules just to get off (Or do what she deems is right, and necessary). Amanda is the type of person who'd enjoy something out of the ordinary going on. Like a fight, or getting stalked by a serial killer, or a monster showing up. Normally, she's a very social girl, always looking to have a conversation with people. She's very nice to just about everyone that she meets - Unless they piss her off. Many could tell that she can be quite the CENSORED when provoked. Amanda mostly tries to have conversation with people that interest her (Such have having something interesting about her appearance, or saying something interesting). Those who can't will probably get a very dull conversation - If any conversation at all. One thing people will notice is that Amanda is very flirty, she'll causally flirt with handsome guys that come her way. However, she rarely forms any deep relationships with boys, and just keeps it at teasing. In terms of morality, she can be considered "good." She'll fight the people she believes are bad and help those who she thinks needs it. However, she can have some sociopathic tendencies. Towards her enemies specifically. She will almost never show guilt, shame, remorse or anything like it, for her actions. Whether they're good or bad. Amanda will show an utter lack of disregard for human life, and not think anything else of it. Amanda is not above using her feminine charms to manipulate people (Mostly boys) to get ahead. In her eyes, this is all means to an end, and is necessary. Amanda also enjoys teasing/testing people - Mostly boys.

Amanda is a warrior at heart. She's more than willing to fight just about anyone if they cross her. She has an extreme amount of overconfidence and arrogance - And she relies on both of these to carry her through all fights and situations. It would appear that she's near-fearless - It's all because she's so egotisical, overconfident and arrogant. She will get her into trouble then get out of it. Amanda tends to show off and flaunt her skills whenever possible. Amanda doesn't tend to think some things through, however. Especially when fights or when people are in danger. She doesn't think, she acts. Rarely thinking of the consequences. This has landed her in some pretty hot water. Amanda can easily be regarded as immature, sometimes.

Amanda really really likes music. She mostly listens to Techno/Electronic music, and songs with no lyrics. Amanda also likes pretty much all forms of sports, and the people who play them, even more. She also likes to see people's behaviors, such as how they act when they're alone/around people. Amanda also likes Medieval art, gardening, toads, science fiction movies, and origami.

Mechanical god power: -Classified- It definitely has something to do with oppressing the natural.

History/bio: It's so deep, intricate and interesting THAT I CAN'T CENSORED PUT IT IN WORDS

Other: Amanda is attending college in Kellinsville, seeking to major in criminology.
Back to top Go down
Celo "The Moms"
Alien Ninja Frog Empress
Celo

PostSubject: Re: Mechanical Gods OOC (accepting characters)   Mechanical Gods OOC (accepting characters) - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 1:52 am

Re-accepted~
Back to top Go down
Celo "The Moms"
Alien Ninja Frog Empress
Celo

PostSubject: Re: Mechanical Gods OOC (accepting characters)   Mechanical Gods OOC (accepting characters) - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 12:55 pm

I've had this power idea for a while now, so... .yep ^w^

Name: Lance Lowman

Nationality: Chinese/American (his dad is chinese, Mom ‘Merican)

Height: 6’4”

Weight: 142 lbs.

Appearance: Lance has a pale skin color and dark brown hair that appears almost black, receiving most of his looks from his dad. His hair is shaggy, extending about an inch past his ears. It also hangs in his face, but it doesn’t obstruct his view. Lance is of an average build, and isn’t really muscular. His skin has a pale tint to it. Lance’s eyes are a light green color, which is a trait he got from his mom. (just random hereditary statement *derp*)

Clothing wise, Lance dresses rather plainly. A plain striped short-sleeved shirt of some cool hue, usually, combined with some faded plain jeans. He wears steel-toed boots most of the time, his jeans covering them. Lance also every now and then wears a baseball cap with the Patriot’s football (American football, not every other place’s football) sign on it. (Sorry for all the Patriot team haters- I don’t like them that much either, trust me. But my character on the other hand….)

Talents: Lance is an overall average person, so he doesn’t have many talents. He does, however, know how to play the piano well, though it isn’t something that he vaunts about. He isn’t ashamed of the talent, necessarily, but he doesn’t think it’s that big of a deal. For everything else- from school to sports- Lance is just ordinary.

Personality: Lance is a generally quiet person, though he is willing to talk to people when spoken to. It’s not that he’s anti-social; it’s just that he doesn’t really know what to talk about to people. Lance, therefore, spends most of his time observing everything from the sidelines, never really confronting people. However, when approached, he is a nice guy. Most of the time when people try to insult him or do something of the sort, though, he shrugs off the statements.

Mechanical god power: Retaliation. That is the best way to describe Lance’s mechanical god power. Let me clarify this. Think about it like one of Newton’s laws of motion- an object in motion will stay in motion until an equal but opposite force is acted upon it. This is like Lance’s power. Whenever damage is done to him, he can deal the same amount of damage back (but only if he so chooses). Basically, his power takes the saying, “eye for an eye” to a literal stance. It’s basically the like perfect retribution policy.

The way it works is that say someone was to shoot Lance in his left arm. If he chose to, he could use his power to have a bullet mark suddenly appear in the shooter’s own left arm, and he would suddenly feel the exact same pain Lance feels.

Weaknesses: The weakness is easy to figure out- basically, in order to use his power Lance must get hurt. A double-edged sword, in other words. That is a very basic yet major weakness, so I don’t believe I need to state anything else.

Besides the fact that Lance doesn’t like the power, as he finds it to be just plain wrong to seek revenge.

For personality weaknesses, it’s that Lance doesn’t communicate or speak much unless spoken to, as I have already mentioned.

History/bio: Lance grew up in a small town in a random state that was all about agriculture. Therefore, he grew up as a farm boy. Then his dad decided to randomly have a job change and why I’m too laz to think of an excuse, but either way he moved to Kellinsville to work with their local college in the agriculture department. So now Lance lives in Kellinsville as your average middle-class kid who just happens to have a mechanical god cube that gives him a major power that has a huge weakness. He is a beast at oppressing the natural.

Other: Lance’s favorite food is things with cinnamon, his favorite color is dark blue, and his favorite day of the week is Friday. *derp*
Back to top Go down
Dragonbud
Punk Rock
Dragonbud

PostSubject: Re: Mechanical Gods OOC (accepting characters)   Mechanical Gods OOC (accepting characters) - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 1:51 pm

This rp has so many cool characters I can't wait to start!
Back to top Go down
Celo "The Moms"
Alien Ninja Frog Empress
Celo

PostSubject: Re: Mechanical Gods OOC (accepting characters)   Mechanical Gods OOC (accepting characters) - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 1:52 pm

Tomorrow morning ;3 Typing up some of the opening post right now, in fact.
Back to top Go down
Dragonbud
Punk Rock
Dragonbud

PostSubject: Re: Mechanical Gods OOC (accepting characters)   Mechanical Gods OOC (accepting characters) - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 1:59 pm

Yay~ I'll be able to rp in second block tomorrow so I hope it's out before then :3
Back to top Go down
Celo "The Moms"
Alien Ninja Frog Empress
Celo

PostSubject: Re: Mechanical Gods OOC (accepting characters)   Mechanical Gods OOC (accepting characters) - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 2:00 pm

i have a computer class 1st hour at school (round 8;00, my time) I should be able to upload it then :3
Back to top Go down
Dragonbud
Punk Rock
Dragonbud

PostSubject: Re: Mechanical Gods OOC (accepting characters)   Mechanical Gods OOC (accepting characters) - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 2:02 pm

I'll have time to rp around ten my time, maybe earlier depending on if I have stuff to do in art class.
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: Mechanical Gods OOC (accepting characters)   Mechanical Gods OOC (accepting characters) - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 2:04 pm

I'll try to get another sheet in before the RP starts.
Back to top Go down
True Night
Killer
True Night

PostSubject: Re: Mechanical Gods OOC (accepting characters)   Mechanical Gods OOC (accepting characters) - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 4:26 pm

Seems like extreme diversity in character powers as far as I can tell. Also going to try and make a third character before tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Scrylonsis13
Newborn
Scrylonsis13

PostSubject: Re: Mechanical Gods OOC (accepting characters)   Mechanical Gods OOC (accepting characters) - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 7:08 pm

Name: Jade Lake

Nationality: English/Caucasian

Height: five foot nine

Weight: eight stone four pounds

Appearance: Jade is a goth girl. And that pretty much sums her up. She dresses in all black all of the time, never without her big black boots. Her skin is just as pale as her cousin Oliver's and her hair us dyed jet black with a green slash down the left side of her head. Facially, she looks like a younger Lara Pulver but with eyes the deepest green. Jade has a rather masculine voice, but is often told it just sounds really, really attractive. She usually wears skin tight black jeans and an onyx t-shirt and short jacket.

Talents: Jade is rather good at getting what she wants. She's a talented lier and is adept in the ways of persuasion and seduction. Many people think this  makes her untrustworthy, but she is simply looking out for herself and her family.

Mechanical god power: Jades power is pretty complicated, and I don't mind replacing it if you want me to. As it is, Jade is able to 'bless' images and symbols with certain properties, meaning that she can draw a symbol on an object that will make said object luminous, or gelatinous, or sticky etc. These symbols can only take one property and each property can only be associated with one symbol. Furthermore, Jade herself must draw the symbol and it must be activated by touching her mechanical god. I stress that this is not a power that can be used under pressure, as Jade has chosen some very intricate patterns for bestowing properties. These are also properties that exist in real life, so nothing will project holograms or any magical stuff. It does mean, however, that Jades house is one of the most dangerous places in the city.

Personality: Jade is a calm person, rarely raising her voice or even getting into arguments, but she loyal only to her family, Oliver in particular. If anyone falls out with him, they fall out with her. She will always get revenge, no matter the cost. Unfortunately, she is also very self-serving, always choosing the best option for her over the best option for someone else. To add to that, she puts sentimental value on things anyone else would call worthless. Jade is more than willing to defend what she loves, and won't hesitate to switch sides if it suits her.

History: Jade has lived most of her life in America with her dad, but was born in England. When Oliver joined the duo, they moved from an apartment in New York, to a big house in Kennisville. Her life was uneventful, until she woke up with a god in her hand that was oppressing the natural.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mechanical Gods OOC (accepting characters)   Mechanical Gods OOC (accepting characters) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mechanical Gods OOC (accepting characters)
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next