Roleplex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplex is a place to make stories and collaborate with other writers in new ways of writing

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mechanical Gods OOC (accepting characters)

Go down 
+5
Wolf
Mr Allen J
Dragonbud
True Night
Celo "The Moms"
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
True Night
Killer
True Night

Mechanical Gods OOC (accepting characters) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mechanical Gods OOC (accepting characters)   Mechanical Gods OOC (accepting characters) - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 11:02 pm

Name: Noah Connors

Nationality: Irish American

Height: 6'2½"

Weight: 183 lbs

Appearance: Noah is slightly on the malnourished side, but otherwise is quite average in build. He has long unkempt rust red hair, and a shaggy beard to match. He has keen emerald green eyes, a crooked nose, and a chunk missing from his left ear. One of his top front teeth is gold and several others around his mouth are discolored or missing. A tattered olive green cloak is draped over him at almost all times, his other articles of clothing are in no better shape. The same grimy Metallica T-shirt and a filthy, torn set of jeans. Underneath the cloak a pair of stale leather logging boots can be seen, the front end of the right one has a hole revealing a single hairy big toe.

Talents: His impoverished lifestyle has made Noah an excellent scavenger and pickpocket. Years of being homeless gives him a type of street smarts that can't be taught any other way. The only fresh meat he tastes it what he shoots himself, so he has a little experience with simple guns (bolt action, lever action, single shot and revolver type weapons). Lastly Noah is surprising quick, possesses a wiry strength, and is good at not being noticed.

Personality: Despite his less that stellar life Noah is proud, witty and charming. Well as much as beggar can be. He seeks out those better off than him and try to make small talk, most of the time he doesn't even ask for anything. When the topic of his living condition is breached he just goes right along with it, often times he'll even crack a joke. At the bottom line though he is self interested, and he does have to get by somehow. He is by no means beyond stealing, and very susceptible to bribery. Deep down he actually enjoys being taken on as a conspicuous lookout or subtle hired hand by anyone willing to associate with him. However he rarely has loyalty to anyone but himself and doesn't like putting himself in harms way.

Mechanical god power: Noah has had his cube for a few years now, but not until recently did he discover it had an ability. The reason for this is it reacts with other peoples cubes by disabling them. No mechanical god powers function within a 20 foot radius of the him when he has his cube. This effect is always active, and prevents people outside of his range from effecting anything in his sphere of influence as well. Certain powers that can't be shut off will be reduced. I'll use the real example of May, who would be unable to switch hosts and would grant no benefits while near Noah.

Weaknesses: Noah is unable to turn it off so he also hinders his allies that stand too close. Those with powers that indirectly influence things can still use their powers to harm him. For example, while a telekinesis user can't affect anything within 20 feet of Noah, they could throw an object into his area of effect and it would keep going.

History/bio: He is often seen loitering in front of one of the nicer homes on the outskirts of town. Everything else is CLASSIFIED.

Other: Noah packs a brand new .44 magnum, which he keeps carefully concealed (I have an explanation for this if need be).

Oppressing the natural.

Last edited by True Night on Fri Oct 18, 2013 3:26 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Celo "The Moms"
Alien Ninja Frog Empress
Celo

PostSubject: Re: Mechanical Gods OOC (accepting characters)   Mechanical Gods OOC (accepting characters) - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 11:43 pm

I'm sorry, Night, but though the power is very unique and brilliant, as it would be pretty useful in circumstances the power is a no-go for me, since it would interfere with future plans for the rp and also it is kinda like controlling the mechanical gods within 20 feet. Sorry ^_^'
Back to top Go down
http://celotheimpossible.deviantart.com
True Night
Killer
True Night

PostSubject: Re: Mechanical Gods OOC (accepting characters)   Mechanical Gods OOC (accepting characters) - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 12:13 am

So is the character alright with the exception of the power?  Also if you replied to the last PM I sent I might have deleted your response on accident... stupid delete all button. Lasty Scrylonsis13 also submitted a character right before me.
Back to top Go down
Celo "The Moms"
Alien Ninja Frog Empress
Celo

PostSubject: Re: Mechanical Gods OOC (accepting characters)   Mechanical Gods OOC (accepting characters) - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 12:23 am

I hadn't replied yet' it's fine :3 Now I have.
Oh thanks for telling me- I kinda missed Scry's ^^'
hold up, I'll reeeeaaaad it :3
Back to top Go down
The Real Shade
Jehovah's Thickness
The Real Shade

PostSubject: Re: Mechanical Gods OOC (accepting characters)   Mechanical Gods OOC (accepting characters) - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 12:29 am

The eternal dilemma

Do I risk being overextended and make another character, or not make one and wish I did

Or make one and kill him/her off in a preposterous manner when I tire of him

Decisions
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: Mechanical Gods OOC (accepting characters)   Mechanical Gods OOC (accepting characters) - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 12:48 am

Name: Genesis Jonas Pimm

Nationality: Caucasian/American

Height: 6'2

Weight: 212

Appearance: Many will immediately notice that Genesis is a very large and bulky individual. He's tall and wide. He has the general appearance of someone who plays Football, basically. Genesis does have a generally athletic build with plenty of muscles under all that clothes. So, he has a brutish appearance when people look at him. His legs are very muscled, and he has sexy abs. He has wide, broad, shoulders. In terms of facial features, he's not that good looking. He isn't painful to look at, but he definitely isn't the most beautiful man in the universe. Genesis's facial features are rounded and pudgy. He has a wide face/head. His head is oval shaped. Genesis has very big and round cheeks, that are easily the more pronounced part of his head. Genesis has average sized lips, that are pink, and poke out a little bit. His nose is very small, and triangle-shaped, the biggest part of his nose is the tip, which pokes forward a little bit. He has rounded ears are that very big, to the point where they could be made fun of. His eyes are small and blue colored, some could say that he has beautiful eyes. Genesis is Caucasian, and he has dark tan skin. His skin, mostly his face, is plastered with light-brown freckles. His nose, and cheeks are littered with them. His skin is far from perfect. He has lots of scars from sports related injuries. They're all small though. None of them particularly stand out. Genesis does have a nasty stitching scar on the right-side of his midsection which is above his ribs. His hair is bright-blond, and straight. He keeps it well-groomed, and looks really good. Genesis keeps his hair very spiky.

Talents: As mentioned before Genesis is a football player. As a linebacker. A good one. Coming with this, he's quick on his feet, strong and etc. Genesis is also a good swimmer, and can hold his breathe underwater for a long time. He also doubles as a DJ, having a bit of fun DJing parties. Genesis knows how to fist-fight quite well. He was taught from experience.

Personality: Genesis is your generic nice jock. A generally fun-loving and nice guy. He talks quickly, and with a jovial tone and outlook. Sometimes he doesn't think some things through and say something stupid. He tends not take things seriously, like at all. He'll be joking immediately after watching a genocide, and won't show appropriate shock at all. Which can annoy more serious people. It's near impossible for him to get angry, and insults will be met with laughter. Like it was a joke. Sometimes it appears that Genesis is oblivious to what's going on around him. Which is true, since he doesn't specialize in smarts, more on strength and power... God damn this was painful to write. I'll try to make him less cliche over the course of the RP... Or just kill him.

Mechanical god power: Plasma Manipulation. Being gifted with a Mechanical God, Genesis can control Plasma Energy. One of the four fundamental states of matter. Plasma energy is found in many places, such as the stars and the sun, thus he is able to control them to a limited degree, such as calling down a stream of coronal plasma. Plasma is also present in electricity. He can even manipulate lightning and direct lightning at targets, and control the electricity in other objects. Plasma is also present in really hot flames, which he can control too. Genesis is also able to discharge plasma energy from his body, which resembles electricity. This Plasma deals electrical, thermal, and radioactive damage to everything it touches. Plasma is very, very hot, because they need to be hot to remain in their state. So, Genesis can easily burn his opponents using plasma. He can expel this Plasma energy in small blasts, beams, steams, bolts, even entire waves, to devastate foes. Genesis is a very powerful opponent, and is not one to be taken lightly.

Weaknesses: While Genesis has a powerful ability, the biggest weakness he has is that he doesn't understand his ability. Like he doesn't really know what Plasma is, or what he can do with it. Which, if you think about it, can really limit your potential. And having a limited potential would limit how strong you are. Genesis just treats his ability like any other power. Genesis isn't exactly too skilled with his ability, since he received his Mechanical God very recently. Excessive use of his power tires him out. Doing the major tricks with his power also wears him down. Such as calling down a bolt of coronal plasma, or creating a solar flare would tire him out greatly. Genesis is the strongest when outdoors.

History/bio: THIS IS SO CENSORED GOOD THAT I CAN'T EVEN BEGIN TO START BECAUSE I'D STOP OPPRESSING THE NATURAL LONG ENOUGH FOR THE NATURAL TO OPPRESS ME.

Other: Genesis comes from the wealthy Pimm family, though it rarely shows.
Back to top Go down
Celo "The Moms"
Alien Ninja Frog Empress
Celo

PostSubject: Re: Mechanical Gods OOC (accepting characters)   Mechanical Gods OOC (accepting characters) - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 12:52 am

choose 3! Death is fun :3
aaaaand Scry's and Lone's sheets are accepted
...I'm gonna add a YMCA to Kellinsville... there's a lot of athletic people.
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: Mechanical Gods OOC (accepting characters)   Mechanical Gods OOC (accepting characters) - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 12:55 am

Celo The Impossible wrote:

...I'm gonna add a YMCA to Kellinsville... there's a lot of athletic people.

Back to top Go down
Celo "The Moms"
Alien Ninja Frog Empress
Celo

PostSubject: Re: Mechanical Gods OOC (accepting characters)   Mechanical Gods OOC (accepting characters) - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 1:45 am

Pfffft lul CX
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: Mechanical Gods OOC (accepting characters)   Mechanical Gods OOC (accepting characters) - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 2:07 am

Alright, I'm going to make one last character just in case Genesis doesn't click. She'll be based a little bit off Red Riding Hood.
Back to top Go down
The Real Shade
Jehovah's Thickness
The Real Shade

PostSubject: Re: Mechanical Gods OOC (accepting characters)   Mechanical Gods OOC (accepting characters) - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 3:05 am

Hope you don't view these as more than one power-I guess the line is iffy, I viewed it as an encompassing thing, but if you want me to nix/alter their powers, I can.

Name:
Oliver "Swift" Peth

Nationality:
Hawaiian/Native Islander; Caucasian

Height:
5'6

Weight:

Appearance:
From his height and weight, you might've guessed that Swift (so named for his deceptive quickness, or so he insists, totally not because his first name's Oliver) is built pretty well. He's in damned good shape, which is coincidentally part of his power, but he was not blessed with tall genes. Oliver's going to be looking up to people quite literally for the rest of his life, because no matter what kind of boots he wears, he's still not going to be on eye level with most other guys his age. Oliver, however, has come to terms with that, and makes up for it elsewhere. Well, maybe not the come to terms with part.

Oliver's a handsome fellow, possessing a great body if nothing else. He's rockin' the six pack and has clearly defined muscles if he's wearing a tight t-shirt. Oliver's usually got a smile on his face, and he just radiates energy. Oliver tends to win most people over fairly easily with his happy-go-lucky attitude, good looks, and ability to take a joke fairly well (he's had experience; Oliver didn't really fill out for a while, and so he had to cope with humor until he could cope with his fists). One more inclined to note the darker aspects of his appearance (uh, figuratively) might find some other attributes, however: sometimes, when speaking, he's got a kind of feral hunger in his eyes, particularly when speaking to girls, and he tends to fidget around a lot, like he just can't control himself. His warm brown eyes and perpetually messy brown hair, protruded jawline, and wide, beaming grin, however, are what most people notice, and not the...animalistic...way he tends to move about sometimes (FORESHADOWING IF YOU DIDNT PICK UP ON IT)

Talents:

Oliver's got a good sense of humor and can roll with the punches literally and figuratively. The little guy's one hell of a fist-fighter, a trait gained from his Mechanical God's abilities. He does have some non-supernatural talents, which include the guitar, being a skilled driver, and an excellent swimmer. He's also good at going long stints without sleep and can carry on a conversation with most people.

Personality:

Warm, happy, a bit "alpha", however. Oliver enjoys engaging in friendly competition but doesn't tend to take most things in life seriously: he seems to have channeled most of his ferocity into all of his activities rather than any single one. He commits a seemingly endless enthusiasm towards nearly everything he does, and often annoys people with his hyperactive/OCD work ethic and inability to be tired out (he's the one running around talking when everyone else is trying to sleep at sleepovers). Oliver's the life of the party, however, and can get along well with most people. He's charismatic, but tends to lack a bit in the intellectual categories: Oliver has to struggle for B's and C's in school, and frankly doesn't see the point of high school. His goal is to get into an okay college with an athletic scholarship, marry the hottest girl there, and then do something fun for the rest of his life, but he has absolutely no idea what. Still, however, with tactical forethought like that, he can't possibly fail.

Oliver's got an interesting sense of morality, in that it seems to be more relationship based than ethically based. In other words, Oliver watches out for his friends, and would consider betrayal of such a relationship a far more grievous crime than stealing or arson. He's empathetic, but often doesn't think through situations, and as a result he can jump to conclusions when it comes to judging others-particularly if they've wronged one of his closer friends. However, Oliver is too laidback to hold grudges for long, and you have to seriously, constantly annoy him to get him perpetually angry at someone. Oliver takes life in perspective, but unfortunately some would accurately call his rather Zen outlook on relationships and the future as mere laziness.

Mechanical god power:

Oliver "Swift" Peth has a...spirit animal of sorts. Were he in the Othergrounds, he'd be an animal meta: here, however, the power manifests more subtly. Oliver does not have fur (and, despite the inaccuracies with his chosen animal, he does have retractable claws) or whiskers, but he possesses the traits of a mongoose. Strange choice, I know, but I think it'll be fun. Essentially, this manifests in several ways. Firstly, just as a mongoose is immune to a cobra's venom, so does Oliver possess an incredible resistance to foreign substances. This applies primarily to toxins and tranquilizers, but also allows him to drink anyone else under the table. Secondly, it gives him the fighting spirit, foolhardy confidence, and energy needed to look any challenger dead in the eyes and snarl, "F*ck off". This may not sound like much, but it's nearly impossible to truly dampen Oliver's morale: even when he's terrified, Oliver mirrors his spirit animal in that he can't be broken until you physically render him unable to keep going. He's a fighter. Thirdly, it grants him the feral speed and intensity of the mongoose: in fist-fights, Oliver makes up for a lack of technique with total and complete ferocity: he's floored multiple people in fights before simply because he doesn't bother registering when someone sucker-punches him in the face, and he overwhelms his enemies with blows. Finally, Oliver possesses keener senses, excellent agility, and the ability to retract fangs and claws for when he needs to om nom nom on somebody. The latter is rather painful, so he doesn't like to do it very often. The claws, not eating people.

Weaknesses:

Feisty. Not to mention the mongoose has a great many things, but it doesn't have the strength of most other animals. Oliver's strong, mostly from the manic energy he puts into lifting weights, but he's beatable-even if he doesn't realize it.

History/bio: I'm really bad at this. Skip?

Other: Oppressing the natural all day erryday. Also, the twin brother of Leila Peth.

Name:
Leila Peth

Nationality:
Same as Oliver.

Height:
5'4

Weight:

Appearance:

The Peth family is not lacking in good-lookin' genes: what Oliver does for the ladies (and some men), Leila does for the fellas (and some ladies). Leila's just shorter than her brother, with a well-maintained mane of brown hair that she normally has flowing down to her neck unkempt or kept back in a ponytail. She's...ah...endowed rather well, a trait which Oliver has heard many snide comments about, and which she uses to her full advantage when she feelin' a little adventurous. Leila's got a kind of appraising look about her: she's perfectly kind, but beneath it, you can tell she assesses everyone around her. Whereas Oliver gives off warmth, force of personality, and energy, Leila strikes as you as the exact opposite: she's fine with silences in conversations, tends to be more reserved, and prefers to out-think her problems rather than use Oliver's method of applying all one's force right at it.

Leila, aside from the brown hair and blue slitted eyes, moves with an interesting, serpentine (YOU GET LIKE DOUBLE BONUS POINTS IF YOU KNOW WHERE IM GOING WITH THIS) grace, seeming to glide rather than walk across the ground. She, very strangely, doesn't seem to leave footprints, albeit she does leave a trail if she's moving through a wooded area or somewhere similar. Leila typically wears a single gold ring on her right hand and dresses fashionably, designed to draw a bit of attention but not too much. Sometimes, she prefers comfort to appeal, and still manages to look good when she's not trying at all. Unfortunately, Leila's personality off-sets more than a few of her would-be suitors.

Talents:

Cunning, conniving, and smart, Leila's the sort of person who you'd want running your stocks or investments, but wouldn't trust for a minute with your social security number. Leila's good with innovative thinking and brainstorming solutions for problems. Additionally, she's big on pop culture, and may wind up winning the group some prizes if they happen to go to a local trivia night. You never know.

Personality:

Despite what I've said, Leila's a good person: she merely has talents, and pounces on the opportunity to exercise them. Leila's brilliance doesn't find many sources to shine through in school, so she settles for having fun wherever she can. Normally she moves onto a new field of study/craze, devours it within a month or two, gets bored, and moves on. As such, she has a repertoire of pointless knowledge about random civilizations that caught her interest, knows all the works of a few authors but absolutely nothing of others, and has random facts that will likely never come in handy. Leila likes finding patterns and figuring people out: to her, it's more fun to sit back and watch in a conversation than be a part of it. While her brother would take more pleasure from being the lead actor in a play, Leila takes it slow-she'd rather be sitting in the director's chair.

Leila doesn't have the same morality as her brother-while she values their sibling bond dearly, she's more concerned with her own personal code of morality than what favors she owes her friends. As such, Leila would be the first to criticize one of her friends if they cheated on a test (or a lover), but is nonetheless loyal. She's not a cyborg or inhuman by any means, and enjoys companionship, hanging out, and chilling just as much as any other teenager-she merely prefers a smaller, core group of friends rather than Oliver's desire to befriend everyone he meets, however shallowly. That being said, Oliver gets more party invites than her-but Leila genuinely doesn't care too much.

Mechanical god power:

While her brother's spirit animal is the mongoose, Leila's is the cobra. Sharp, decisive, and striking with extreme effect, Leila doesn't have the fighting spirit or ferocity of her brother, but excels in other fields. Firstly, Leila's blood is a very odd, biological-anomaly mixture of hot and cold that no one, much less her RP'er, seems to be able to figure out, and it results in her being resistant to most climate variations around her. Leila is less likely to be bothered by scorching heat or freezing cold. Furthermore, she's got a great sense of smell and sight-her vision at night is particularly keen, and her sense of smell is as adept as Oliver's. Furthermore, she's alert to vibrations and can pick up on large movements around her based on the impact they have on the earth. Leila is exceptionally quiet when she needs to be, and doesn't leave footprints, regardless of what shoe she's wearing: albeit, as previously mentioned, she leaves a trail if she pushes trough bushes or something similar. Just like the cobra, she has good reflexes and has an excellent physique, but isn't on Oliver's level of speed and agility. The most potent weapon in Leila's arsenal is her venom: the king cobra is the largest venomous snake in the world, and Leila lives up to its lethality. Her saliva, if she wills it, is capable of near instantly transforming into a very potent neurotoxin. For the sake of a balanced character, it weakens over distance, so she must kiss/bite her target for it to have its full lethality-if Leila spits it (which she can do at a considerable distance), it is more akin to pepper spray than anything else. Still excruciatingly painful, if you've ever been Maced. Finally, to stretch things a little further, we'll say Leila's own venom can serve as an antivenom if needed: however, she herself is not immune to poison (aside from snakebites).

Weaknesses:

While Leila has a knack for tactics and out-manuvering her opponents, she lacks the same gung-ho nature that Oliver has. She's more likely to cut her losses and leave if things start going south, and if she can't win a fight with a spray of venom to the face or a bite (Or, more Leila's style, a kiss) she's apt to run home, lick her wounds, and live to fight another day.

History/bio: Same as Oliver's.

Other: Oppression of the natural; Oliver's twin sister.
Back to top Go down
True Night
Killer
True Night

PostSubject: Re: Mechanical Gods OOC (accepting characters)   Mechanical Gods OOC (accepting characters) - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 3:23 am

Nice vid Lone. Here I have resubmitted Noah with a different and now secret power.

Name: Noah Connors

Nationality: Irish American

Height: 6'2½"

Weight: 183 lbs

Appearance: Noah is slightly on the malnourished side, but otherwise is quite average in build. He has long unkempt rust red hair, and a shaggy beard to match. He has keen emerald green eyes, a crooked nose, and a chunk missing from his left ear. One of his top front teeth is gold and several others around his mouth are discolored or missing. A tattered olive green cloak is draped over him at almost all times, his other articles of clothing are in no better shape. The same grimy Metallica T-shirt and a filthy, torn set of jeans. Underneath the cloak a pair of stale leather logging boots can be seen, the front end of the right one has a hole revealing a single hairy big toe.

Talents: His impoverished lifestyle has made Noah an excellent scavenger and pickpocket. Years of being homeless gives him a type of street smarts that can't be taught any other way. The only fresh meat he tastes it what he shoots himself, so he has a little experience with simple guns (bolt action, lever action, single shot and revolver type weapons). Lastly Noah is surprising quick, possesses a wiry strength, and is good at not being noticed.

Personality: Despite his less that stellar life Noah is proud, witty and charming. Well as much as beggar can be. He seeks out those better off than him and try to make small talk, most of the time he doesn't even ask for anything. When the topic of his living condition is breached he just goes right along with it, often times he'll even crack a joke. At the bottom line though he is self interested, and he does have to get by somehow. He is by no means beyond stealing, and very susceptible to bribery. Deep down he actually enjoys being taken on as a conspicuous lookout or subtle hired hand by anyone willing to associate with him. However he rarely has loyalty to anyone but himself and doesn't like putting himself in harms way.

Mechanical god power: CLASSIFIED

Weaknesses: CLASSIFIED

History/bio: He is often seen loitering in front of one of the nicer homes on the outskirts of town. Everything else is CLASSIFIED.

Other: Noah packs a brand new Colt Agent .38 handgun, and a switchblade; both of which he keeps well concealed.

Oppressing the natural.
Back to top Go down
Celo "The Moms"
Alien Ninja Frog Empress
Celo

PostSubject: Re: Mechanical Gods OOC (accepting characters)   Mechanical Gods OOC (accepting characters) - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 10:09 am

For Shade: they basically just get a few traits from their power- it's not more then one.

All three sheets are accepted :3

On another note... I'm gonna get to work this afternoon on several char sheets, but I can't upload any until either Tuesday or next Friday. It depends what my ACT prep classes are like.
Back to top Go down
Celo "The Moms"
Alien Ninja Frog Empress
Celo

PostSubject: Re: Mechanical Gods OOC (accepting characters)   Mechanical Gods OOC (accepting characters) - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 1:01 pm

aaaand I have finally uploaded the IC

https://roleplex.rpg-board.net/t203-mechanical-gods-ic
Back to top Go down
Celo "The Moms"
Alien Ninja Frog Empress
Celo

PostSubject: Re: Mechanical Gods OOC (accepting characters)   Mechanical Gods OOC (accepting characters) - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 1:08 pm

robin:
This is for a reference for some of the character sheets, as apparently the characters post is too long
I'm gonna link the other post to this one

-------
mrallenJ again cuz celo is too lazy to edit some more
---------

Name: Robin Isabel Merryguard

Nationality: Caucasian - American/Peurto-Rican

Height: 5'10

Weight: 151

Appearance: When people take their first look at Robin, they see either a woman down on her luck, or a ruthless criminal. She obviously has the appearance of someone down on their luck, homeless. She has a slim, and athletic figure, which she's gotten from years of running from just about everyone. Her body is muscular. Her legs are the most muscular part of her body, while it's no nowhere near bodybuilder level, it does look a bit impressive. She has long legs too. Robin is Caucasian, but is also part Hispanic, Puerto-Rican to be exact. Her skin is white, and tanned. Albeit not the healthiest or best looking skin. She has many scars all over her body from earlier incidents. Fights, conning gone wrong, being attacked by dogs, getting stabbed, she has all of those. These litter her skin, and rarely stand out. Robin has a slashing scar on her neck, over her throat, from when someone tried to slash her throat but, fortunately, failed to cut anything important. Another scar that does stand out is the one large, slashing scar over her right eye. Many will immediately notice that her right eye is gone. She keeps a bright-red eyepatch over this eye. Others may also immediately notice that Robin has a prosthetic leg too. Earlier in her life, she got into a car accident while trying to steal aforementioned car. Everything under her knee had to be amputated, and replaced with a prosthetic limb (Like this). She walks with a limb, and sometimes awkwardly. Robin is a very attractive woman. Her aura of roughness, missing eye, and personality, greatly detracts from that.

Robin's head is round-shaped, and average sized. Her facial features are sharp, squared, and pronounced. Her face also seems to be a little small. Robin has a big and bulky chin, with a sharp jawline. She has a subtle-cleft. Her cheeks are small, and somewhat round, but appear to be flat. Her lips are thick and full, but she possesses a small scar on the right side of her lip. Her nose appears to be average sized, with a long bridge and wide nostrils. With a long tip that sticks out. Robin's eye are small, and amber colored, her other eye has been long poked out. She has small ears, that are pointed a bit on the top. Robin's hair is long and curly, and has a sandy blonde color. She doesn't really maintain it too much since she doesn't really see the need in doing so. Her hair is dirty and not styled at all. She just lets it hang off her head.

Talents: Robin is a natural born criminal. Since she's lived a hard life, and is a career criminal, Robin has picked up many illicit skills. Pick-pocketing, lock-picking, hot-wiring cars, robbing people... That stuff. She can also hold her own in a fight, and is quite skilled with slinging around knives, cutting up her opponents. Robin has also been taught how to use a pistol, but she's not that experienced in it. Robin is also a very skilled conwoman, using her disability to make up sob stories that'd help her rip off suckers. She's good at acting. She can put on a convincing show and easily show false emotion.

Personality: Robin lived a hard and long life, where she didn't exactly have the same privileges as the rest of the cast. Such as a comfortable house, a full loving family. You get the point. She's not the most pleasant person in the world. She tends to get annoyed and aggravated very easily. Thankfully she has learned that going into a blind rage every two seconds will end badly for her, so she keeps it contained well. Robin talks in short and contained sentences, using big words rarely. People sometimes get the feeling that she doesn't want to talk to them, and prefer being alone. The only thing driving Robin through the day, is her hobby of stealing and ripping people. You see Robin makes a living by stealing money from just about anyone that comes her way that looks like she could make a penny off them. There is no length that Robin isn't willing to go to acquire this money. Most of the time, she cons people out of their money, by making up a convincing sob story or using her feminine-willies. She is more than willing to use sex to get money out of people. Other times, she'll just downright pull out a gun on someone and ask for their money. She's more than happy to break into people houses. She's clever, cunning, and can improvise quite well, she is much smarter than the average crook. She'll rarely take the direct approach. For example, say if she wants to rob someone's house, she'll make up an alias and try to get to know the owner enough to get into his house... She'll get a good feel of the place, and know what to steal, and then come back in the night and break in. Robin is a good actor, and her personality can change dramatically when she's trying to trick someone.

History/bio: Hmmm... Had a good backstory in mind for her... But, I don't want to write it right now, so I'll just do it IC.

Other: Robin is a little bit inspired by Red Riding Hood. Robin carries around a switch-blade and has a Glock 17, which she jacked from some poor sucker.

-------------
Scrylonsis
-------
Jade:
Oliver:

------
wolf
-----

Alberto:

Last edited by Celo The Impossible on Fri Oct 18, 2013 8:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Life Giver
Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Mechanical Gods OOC (accepting characters)   Mechanical Gods OOC (accepting characters) - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 1:17 pm

hold on im gonna make another character before i post so it shoudn't take me too long
Back to top Go down
Celo "The Moms"
Alien Ninja Frog Empress
Celo

PostSubject: Re: Mechanical Gods OOC (accepting characters)   Mechanical Gods OOC (accepting characters) - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 1:24 pm

okay :3 for the posts, I'm not the best at opening posts so whenever you guys all get in your opening posts I'll try and get in one to make sure everyone's characters are involved in the rp

Also, I won't be able to make any big posts till either Tuesday or next Friday, depending on how ACT prep goes. Basically what I mean is my teachers are confuzzling when explaining the ACT prep class schedules so I don't know when I'll be able to be online. *derp*
Back to top Go down
Dragonbud
Punk Rock
Dragonbud

PostSubject: Re: Mechanical Gods OOC (accepting characters)   Mechanical Gods OOC (accepting characters) - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 1:53 pm

Yay ic!
Back to top Go down
Celo "The Moms"
Alien Ninja Frog Empress
Celo

PostSubject: Re: Mechanical Gods OOC (accepting characters)   Mechanical Gods OOC (accepting characters) - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 1:55 pm

indeed B3
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: Mechanical Gods OOC (accepting characters)   Mechanical Gods OOC (accepting characters) - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 2:07 pm

I'll have a post here after I write an Othergrounds post.
Back to top Go down
The Stalker of Shadows
Rough AI
The Stalker of Shadows

PostSubject: Re: Mechanical Gods OOC (accepting characters)   Mechanical Gods OOC (accepting characters) - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 2:21 pm

I shall get to a sheet soon I hope. I still wanna join this. Tuesday at the latest is when I'll get it in hopefully.
Back to top Go down
True Night
Killer
True Night

PostSubject: Re: Mechanical Gods OOC (accepting characters)   Mechanical Gods OOC (accepting characters) - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 3:13 pm

Awesome, post time.

EDIT: I want to have Nyx's prosthetic arm start at the shoulder instead of the bicep. Just replaced a single word in my appearance.
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: Mechanical Gods OOC (accepting characters)   Mechanical Gods OOC (accepting characters) - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 8:02 pm

Aaaand last character! I'll have a post up a little later if she's accepted.

Name: Robin Isabel Merryguard

Nationality: Caucasian - American/Peurto-Rican

Height: 5'10

Weight: 151

Appearance: When people take their first look at Robin, they see either a woman down on her luck, or a ruthless criminal. She obviously has the appearance of someone down on their luck, homeless. She has a slim, and athletic figure, which she's gotten from years of running from just about everyone. Her body is muscular. Her legs are the most muscular part of her body, while it's no nowhere near bodybuilder level, it does look a bit impressive. She has long legs too. Robin is Caucasian, but is also part Hispanic, Puerto-Rican to be exact. Her skin is white, and tanned. Albeit not the healthiest or best looking skin. She has many scars all over her body from earlier incidents. Fights, conning gone wrong, being attacked by dogs, getting stabbed, she has all of those. These litter her skin, and rarely stand out. Robin has a slashing scar on her neck, over her throat, from when someone tried to slash her throat but, fortunately, failed to cut anything important. Another scar that does stand out is the one large, slashing scar over her right eye. Many will immediately notice that her right eye is gone. She keeps a bright-red eyepatch over this eye. Others may also immediately notice that Robin has a prosthetic leg too. Earlier in her life, she got into a car accident while trying to steal aforementioned car. Everything under her knee had to be amputated, and replaced with a prosthetic limb (Like this). She walks with a limb, and sometimes awkwardly. Robin is a very attractive woman. Her aura of roughness, missing eye, and personality, greatly detracts from that.

Robin's head is round-shaped, and average sized. Her facial features are sharp, squared, and pronounced. Her face also seems to be a little small. Robin has a big and bulky chin, with a sharp jawline. She has a subtle-cleft. Her cheeks are small, and somewhat round, but appear to be flat. Her lips are thick and full, but she possesses a small scar on the right side of her lip. Her nose appears to be average sized, with a long bridge and wide nostrils. With a long tip that sticks out. Robin's eye are small, and amber colored, her other eye has been long poked out. She has small ears, that are pointed a bit on the top. Robin's hair is long and curly, and has a sandy blonde color. She doesn't really maintain it too much since she doesn't really see the need in doing so. Her hair is dirty and not styled at all. She just lets it hang off her head.

Talents: Robin is a natural born criminal. Since she's lived a hard life, and is a career criminal, Robin has picked up many illicit skills. Pick-pocketing, lock-picking, hot-wiring cars, robbing people... That stuff. She can also hold her own in a fight, and is quite skilled with slinging around knives, cutting up her opponents. Robin has also been taught how to use a pistol, but she's not that experienced in it. Robin is also a very skilled conwoman, using her disability to make up sob stories that'd help her rip off suckers. She's good at acting. She can put on a convincing show and easily show false emotion.

Personality: Robin lived a hard and long life, where she didn't exactly have the same privileges as the rest of the cast. Such as a comfortable house, a full loving family. You get the point. She's not the most pleasant person in the world. She tends to get annoyed and aggravated very easily. Thankfully she has learned that going into a blind rage every two seconds will end badly for her, so she keeps it contained well. Robin talks in short and contained sentences, using big words rarely. People sometimes get the feeling that she doesn't want to talk to them, and prefer being alone. The only thing driving Robin through the day, is her hobby of stealing and ripping people. You see Robin makes a living by stealing money from just about anyone that comes her way that looks like she could make a penny off them. There is no length that Robin isn't willing to go to acquire this money. Most of the time, she cons people out of their money, by making up a convincing sob story or using her feminine-willies. She is more than willing to use sex to get money out of people. Other times, she'll just downright pull out a gun on someone and ask for their money. She's more than happy to break into people houses. She's clever, cunning, and can improvise quite well, she is much smarter than the average crook. She'll rarely take the direct approach. For example, say if she wants to rob someone's house, she'll make up an alias and try to get to know the owner enough to get into his house... She'll get a good feel of the place, and know what to steal, and then come back in the night and break in. Robin is a good actor, and her personality can change dramatically when she's trying to trick someone.

History/bio: Hmmm... Had a good backstory in mind for her... But, I don't want to write it right now, so I'll just do it IC.

Other: Robin is a little bit inspired by Red Riding Hood. Robin carries around a switch-blade and has a Glock 17, which she jacked from some poor sucker.
Back to top Go down
Celo "The Moms"
Alien Ninja Frog Empress
Celo

PostSubject: Re: Mechanical Gods OOC (accepting characters)   Mechanical Gods OOC (accepting characters) - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 8:23 pm

accepted :3
Back to top Go down
True Night
Killer
True Night

PostSubject: Re: Mechanical Gods OOC (accepting characters)   Mechanical Gods OOC (accepting characters) - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 11:11 pm

Going to wait for somebody else to get in a post so I can figure out what Nyx and Noah will be up to.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mechanical Gods OOC (accepting characters)   Mechanical Gods OOC (accepting characters) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mechanical Gods OOC (accepting characters)
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next