Roleplex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplex is a place to make stories and collaborate with other writers in new ways of writing

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dawn of the Cyborgs OOC/ Closed

Go down 
+5
Absolutely not Prussian
Canis_dirus
True Night
God-Mod
Maxx
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
God-Mod
Shadecaster
God-Mod

Dawn of the Cyborgs OOC/ Closed - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dawn of the Cyborgs OOC/ Closed   Dawn of the Cyborgs OOC/ Closed - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 11:46 pm

Sorry, I was attacked by a wild college assignment and couldn't get this done until today.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mimicry25.com
Dragonbud
Punk Rock
Dragonbud

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of the Cyborgs OOC/ Closed   Dawn of the Cyborgs OOC/ Closed - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 21, 2014 1:31 am

-throws pokeball at wild college assignment-
Back to top Go down
True Night
Killer
True Night

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of the Cyborgs OOC/ Closed   Dawn of the Cyborgs OOC/ Closed - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 21, 2014 4:06 am

I should post as Jenny, might be able to make that happen tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Taco.
Lord of All Clever and Useless Memes
Dr. Taco.

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of the Cyborgs OOC/ Closed   Dawn of the Cyborgs OOC/ Closed - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 21, 2014 8:00 pm

I knew there was going to be a pokeball as soon as I read "Wild collage assignment".
There's a nipple showing on the left boob of your avatar Night... INDECENT EXPOSURE!!! YOU ARE UNDER ARREST FOR INDECENT EXPOSURE!!! YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO REMAIN SILENT!!! ANYTHING YOU SAY CAN AND WILL BE USED AGAINST YOU!!!
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of the Cyborgs OOC/ Closed   Dawn of the Cyborgs OOC/ Closed - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 21, 2014 10:07 pm

I'm gonna add one more character to this that I thought of. I'll attempt to have a post in by the end of the night. We'll see if I'm successful or not.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Taco.
Dr. Taco.

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of the Cyborgs OOC/ Closed   Dawn of the Cyborgs OOC/ Closed - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 23, 2014 12:58 am

Name: Claymoor

Species: Svotths

Appearance: Changeable

Personality: somewhat duplicitous.

History/backstory: His imaginary friend forgot to remind his alter ego to remind his mother to remind his evil twin to remind him to remind his imaginary friend to remind his alter ego to remind his mother to remind his evil twin to remind him to remind himself that he had a thing, to remind himself of… Maybe…

Powers/skills: Shape shifting, because he is made up of super-cells, which are basically each an entire organism, fighting, hacking (each of his cells have a tiny brain of their own which are all telepathically connected, giving him a vast sea of knowledge, although usually he ignores that writhing ocean of information because it gets annoying after a while[and makes you insane… shhh…]), Thick anti-extrocellular mucus like liquid protects his cells from viruses and bacteria, surviving “mortal” wounds any cell that is damaged is immediately sterilized and reused, if possible, giving him non size loss regenerative abilities, Very fast reflexes are a result multi neural cluster cells, where a signal has significantly less distance to travel.

Weaknesses: Claymoor is structurally silicon based, with a carbon based metabolism, so he still has to eat. Laser and plasma wounds (burns in general) are as damaging to him as to anyone else.

Weapons: (everything in this section is EMP proof/resistant/hardened) Repurposed plasma cutter, uses a mix of Dicyanoacetylene and aerosolized steel/tungsten atoms, to heat up to massive temperatures. Over 15,000 F to be exact. Only the magnetic field generated by the gun can control the blast (the blast can be controlled up to 6 feet away from the gun, allowing him to shoot around corners [the blast will dissipate out of a 2 inch wide jet after 25 feet and becomes very hot plasma/fire for another 15 whereupon it dissipates further into hot air.

Standard Energy shield, but a bit souped up.

Laser Oscillation and Stored Energy Repeater: Basically fires a laser into a canister that reflects 100% of the light back and forth, so that the laser that was fired into the canister for 5 minutes, is now a beam of very tightly packed (figuratively speaking) photons. This gun is really powerful, and is run off a Xenondiflouride battery the size of a softball, the gun is constantly refilling its canisters, and about every month Claymoor has to replace the battery, and this thing has 10 canisters, so after all 16 are fired, it has a slow fire rate, IF in CONSTANT use.  This gun has enough power to blast through weak energy shields with one shot.

Ranged weapon, ranged weapon, ranged weapon, ranged weap-, Oh! A melee weapon! JOY!
Magnetically repulsive blade (the one on the bottom right), Yeah, this thing will ‘slice’ through most anything with water or metal in it, or if it is a semiconductor, there is no visible blade, but don’t mistake it for a short club, no, no, no, this thing will repulse whatever it’s cutting around the blade, like water around a really strong magnet (like the strongest neodymium magnet in the world dipped in liquid N2), the field itself is in the shape of a blade, so the edge cuts, then the sides repulse it away, tearing a rift in the object further. This sword also functions as a spearpoint EMP, due to said magnetic field. The range of the EMP field can be extended to up to 12 feet

Home: A large trailer painted with rainbow-trailing Nyan cats

Job: Defensive building architect, planetary weapons designer and technician.

Other: Bio? Claymoor can eat pretty much anything, and his favorite food is silicon chips fried in butter, although regular food is fine too. Claymoor also has little flagella on all of his cells, many on each one, that are so small that they can basically grab molecule chains and move them around. Carbon bonded materials take longer to rip apart, due to them having stronger bonds than those of other elements.

His brain is backed up to a hard drive floating somewhere in Jupiter.

Last edited by Dr. Taco. on Sun Mar 23, 2014 2:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
God-Mod
Shadecaster
God-Mod

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of the Cyborgs OOC/ Closed   Dawn of the Cyborgs OOC/ Closed - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 23, 2014 2:34 am

Only one objection brother, 'Things like diamond and other carbon bonded materials take longer to rip apart' Ah, no. Cross out the diamond and you're good.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mimicry25.com
Dr. Taco.
Dr. Taco.

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of the Cyborgs OOC/ Closed   Dawn of the Cyborgs OOC/ Closed - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 23, 2014 2:38 am

k.

EDIT: I did it, im bored now.

EDIT#2: *head explodes*

EDIT#3: why is no one on?
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of the Cyborgs OOC/ Closed   Dawn of the Cyborgs OOC/ Closed - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 9:00 pm

Actually, taco, I never accepted your sheet.
Back to top Go down
Dragonbud
Punk Rock
Dragonbud

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of the Cyborgs OOC/ Closed   Dawn of the Cyborgs OOC/ Closed - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 9:47 pm

-forces maxx to post ic-
Back to top Go down
Dr. Taco.
Dr. Taco.

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of the Cyborgs OOC/ Closed   Dawn of the Cyborgs OOC/ Closed - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 11:16 pm

I posted it in the vault so you would get the email. And you did... And I'm building a boat, so I'm not going to be on much today.

I notice in your post TN, you say Standard rail sniper, then you say beam weapon, then you say slug...

Beam weapons and railguns are completely different.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of the Cyborgs OOC/ Closed   Dawn of the Cyborgs OOC/ Closed - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 1:37 am

If Claymoor is supposed to be resistant to ballistic weapons, then beam weapons should work and railguns should not.

(sighs) Well, I'm probably gonna regret this in the future, but (sighs heavier) Liam...your sheet is...(through gritted teeth) accepted.
Back to top Go down
Dragonbud
Punk Rock
Dragonbud

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of the Cyborgs OOC/ Closed   Dawn of the Cyborgs OOC/ Closed - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 1:44 am

-entire world gasps- now post ic.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Taco.
Dr. Taco.

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of the Cyborgs OOC/ Closed   Dawn of the Cyborgs OOC/ Closed - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 3:45 am

Erm, I didn't say anything about being resistant to beam weapons or railguns. I was saying that: if Eris's gun is a standard rail sniper, it can't be a beam weapon, if it is a beam weapon it can't have 'slugs'. Just pointing that out. :/ Not talking about Claymoor.
Back to top Go down
True Night
Killer
True Night

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of the Cyborgs OOC/ Closed   Dawn of the Cyborgs OOC/ Closed - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 3:59 am

I don't think you understood the post. It was contrasting why she decided not to use her hydrodynamic beam weapons in favor for a standard rail sniper, which yes uses slugs.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Taco.
Dr. Taco.

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of the Cyborgs OOC/ Closed   Dawn of the Cyborgs OOC/ Closed - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 1:43 pm

Hmm, if that's what you meant, it's a little difficult to read it that way.
Back to top Go down
True Night
Killer
True Night

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of the Cyborgs OOC/ Closed   Dawn of the Cyborgs OOC/ Closed - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 3:51 pm

Looked back and I agree, eddited for what its worth.
Back to top Go down
Dragonbud
Punk Rock
Dragonbud

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of the Cyborgs OOC/ Closed   Dawn of the Cyborgs OOC/ Closed - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 3:56 pm

Maxxxxxx
Back to top Go down
Dr. Taco.
Dr. Taco.

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of the Cyborgs OOC/ Closed   Dawn of the Cyborgs OOC/ Closed - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 8:10 pm

TN wrote:
wouldn't leave much of a target left and had the downside of being directly traceable back to her.

You should change that to: but
Back to top Go down
True Night
Killer
True Night

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of the Cyborgs OOC/ Closed   Dawn of the Cyborgs OOC/ Closed - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 10:01 pm

I did it that way deliberately. She isn't being paid for elimination of the target, so she's not going to try to. It would cost a pretty penny to contract her to permanently kill an Acirian too.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Taco.
Dr. Taco.

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of the Cyborgs OOC/ Closed   Dawn of the Cyborgs OOC/ Closed - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 1:37 am

POST IC NOW PEPLZ.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of the Cyborgs OOC/ Closed   Dawn of the Cyborgs OOC/ Closed - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 1:44 am

Dude Liam, Claymoor could not have been standing on that building and have lived even with his abilities.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Taco.
Dr. Taco.

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of the Cyborgs OOC/ Closed   Dawn of the Cyborgs OOC/ Closed - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 3:00 am

He was on the very top, and the explosion was at the bottom. + Emma told me that the explosion wasn't supposed to be that big, and an antimatter 'explosion' would annihilate most/all of the nearby matter, leaving only a plasmidic energy behind. And that would be the explosion, because the plasma would expand and cause a shockwave. By the way, how many floors is this building, cause I assumed that it was skyscraper size. If not I will edit my post.

EDIT: Also, water is an excellent shock damper, due to the low amount of compressibility.
So the bottom 1/3 of the building would be obliterated, the middle would be broken (its glass and water right?) and the top would fall down and shatter. And I asked GM if it would be okay to be on top of the building, and she said that it was fine.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of the Cyborgs OOC/ Closed   Dawn of the Cyborgs OOC/ Closed - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 6:01 pm

And then I mentioned a shockwave that shook the entire city (which is the size of a small moon) and buildings collapsing nearby.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Taco.
Dr. Taco.

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of the Cyborgs OOC/ Closed   Dawn of the Cyborgs OOC/ Closed - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 10:06 pm

You said windows breaking and minor structural damage to surrounding buildings. As I said before, Emma said I could have him on top of the building.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of the Cyborgs OOC/ Closed   Dawn of the Cyborgs OOC/ Closed - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dawn of the Cyborgs OOC/ Closed
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next