Roleplex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplex is a place to make stories and collaborate with other writers in new ways of writing

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dawn of the Cyborgs OOC/ Closed

Go down 
+5
Absolutely not Prussian
Canis_dirus
True Night
God-Mod
Maxx
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

Dawn of the Cyborgs OOC/ Closed - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dawn of the Cyborgs OOC/ Closed   Dawn of the Cyborgs OOC/ Closed - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 05, 2014 11:07 pm

Personally, I would prefer that you focus on the RPs you are already in (We're a little held up). But okay.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of the Cyborgs OOC/ Closed   Dawn of the Cyborgs OOC/ Closed - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 05, 2014 11:54 pm

Disregard my musings, ladies and gentlemen. we're back on the road.

God mod, you little bastard.
Back to top Go down
God-Mod
Shadecaster
God-Mod

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of the Cyborgs OOC/ Closed   Dawn of the Cyborgs OOC/ Closed - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 08, 2014 1:09 pm

Yes, well, that's not really going to make much of a difference if you don't post.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mimicry25.com
Dragonbud
Punk Rock
Dragonbud

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of the Cyborgs OOC/ Closed   Dawn of the Cyborgs OOC/ Closed - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 08, 2014 1:33 pm

I'm still waiting for a gang rp

I swear to goodness I will co run it myself
Back to top Go down
God-Mod
Shadecaster
God-Mod

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of the Cyborgs OOC/ Closed   Dawn of the Cyborgs OOC/ Closed - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 08, 2014 3:58 pm

Gang as in street gang with tagging and rivalries and organized crime? because if you want that aspect I can make that part of the plot. I've already got most of the basic components in the background of the RP. If you make a few gang members (or entire gangs) I'd gladly make that an instrumental aspect of the criminal underground. It'd actually help flesh out the motives and dynamics of a lot of the crimes I've got on a line up of fun activities for the obvious detective type protagonists. If you want to do that I'll contribute a few new characters/organizations to the cause.

I'll even make it a subsection with its own special sheet requirements and you can manage it if you want.

I had way to much coffee and my brain is on overdrive or something and I've already worked out 29 possible plot points for the criminal underworld to implement and if you want to discuss plot ideas now would be a good time, need something to do because I finished all my schoolwork for today and now it's boringboringboringboring and I'll be sent to my room for having a spaz attack.
Back to top Go down
Dragonbud
Punk Rock
Dragonbud

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of the Cyborgs OOC/ Closed   Dawn of the Cyborgs OOC/ Closed - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 08, 2014 4:48 pm

-FRANTIC SHOUTING- pushes maxx and Allen towards ct
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of the Cyborgs OOC/ Closed   Dawn of the Cyborgs OOC/ Closed - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 08, 2014 9:56 pm

That's a little much Em. We don't want rps within our rps (I tried it and it failed horribly). My next post will be long, involved, and will be posted sometime this week. It will set up the Synthetic plot and will involve our villains over in the terrorist plot.
Back to top Go down
God-Mod
Shadecaster
God-Mod

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of the Cyborgs OOC/ Closed   Dawn of the Cyborgs OOC/ Closed - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 08, 2014 10:59 pm

I've got a pretty good idea as to how to make the gang idea work and it basically would mean assigning whoever wants the part (probably DB), the role of the lead gang member and the majority of it's NPCs and having the main villain who will remain anonymous, send them instructions for trafficking and thefts. If it works, great, if it doesn't, there's the surface plot. I just think the idea would add more depth, not over complicate things, as its basically just creating a subset of characters which all form a cohort similar to how we've got a bunch of DOCI agents who all do detective/spy stuff. It's just giving the criminals an organization and subculture as well.

Remember, I'm the one doing the plot, and all I can tell you is that the idea will not become obtrusive, or overcomplicated, just more detailed because of what's going to happen to Ozzy Mavrick.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of the Cyborgs OOC/ Closed   Dawn of the Cyborgs OOC/ Closed - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 11, 2014 10:17 pm

Sorry I've been so busy this week you would not believe.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Taco.
Lord of All Clever and Useless Memes
Dr. Taco.

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of the Cyborgs OOC/ Closed   Dawn of the Cyborgs OOC/ Closed - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 12, 2014 12:22 am

I believe... In the fact that belief is a defect.
Back to top Go down
God-Mod
Shadecaster
God-Mod

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of the Cyborgs OOC/ Closed   Dawn of the Cyborgs OOC/ Closed - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 12, 2014 1:45 am

You are defect, but no one mentions that do they?
Back to top Go down
Dr. Taco.
Dr. Taco.

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of the Cyborgs OOC/ Closed   Dawn of the Cyborgs OOC/ Closed - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 12, 2014 1:42 pm

Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of the Cyborgs OOC/ Closed   Dawn of the Cyborgs OOC/ Closed - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 12:38 am

Posting now. Since I've been gone so long, I'm gonna timeskip to get everything flowing again.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of the Cyborgs OOC/ Closed   Dawn of the Cyborgs OOC/ Closed - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 9:49 pm

I posted. It is now the next day. Hadron, Pescus, and a few others are at Poisson, Myre is getting pissed at the chief Marshall of the DOCI, Shen is hiding from police, and Engineer is nowhere to be seen.
Back to top Go down
Dragonbud
Punk Rock
Dragonbud

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of the Cyborgs OOC/ Closed   Dawn of the Cyborgs OOC/ Closed - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:25 pm

Hmm...what to post
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of the Cyborgs OOC/ Closed   Dawn of the Cyborgs OOC/ Closed - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 11:04 pm

If you'd rather not have Laina be at Poisson again, I can give her something to do.
Back to top Go down
Dragonbud
Punk Rock
Dragonbud

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of the Cyborgs OOC/ Closed   Dawn of the Cyborgs OOC/ Closed - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 11:26 pm

I'd probs put her there anyway, unless you have something in mind
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of the Cyborgs OOC/ Closed   Dawn of the Cyborgs OOC/ Closed - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 11:45 pm

Bleh. I wish we had more members.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Taco.
Dr. Taco.

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of the Cyborgs OOC/ Closed   Dawn of the Cyborgs OOC/ Closed - Page 8 EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 2:04 pm

I am gonna write Claymoor into a holding cell, waiting for questioning.
Back to top Go down
Dragonbud
Punk Rock
Dragonbud

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of the Cyborgs OOC/ Closed   Dawn of the Cyborgs OOC/ Closed - Page 8 EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 2:34 pm

I'll probs stick Lalna in Poisson, as long as Jeremy is there -wink wonk-
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of the Cyborgs OOC/ Closed   Dawn of the Cyborgs OOC/ Closed - Page 8 EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 6:34 am

PENIS

That concludes your 2:35 AM Anarchy show folks. Have a good evening.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Taco.
Dr. Taco.

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of the Cyborgs OOC/ Closed   Dawn of the Cyborgs OOC/ Closed - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 7:10 pm

Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of the Cyborgs OOC/ Closed   Dawn of the Cyborgs OOC/ Closed - Page 8 EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 7:29 pm

Ok, so I've spoken to several different members, and I have decided to retire this. This is NOT me being a douche and losing interest in the rp again, though it was caused by this. This rp simply does not have enough members to function, and several members no longer enjoy being in it. It's my fault, and I'm sorry. I should have gotten more active people to join.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of the Cyborgs OOC/ Closed   Dawn of the Cyborgs OOC/ Closed - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dawn of the Cyborgs OOC/ Closed
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8